Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Happy Play Thread :)

Comments

• WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    @March306 I remember them lol. Can't wait to see the babies!
    Swifts

Flex Main House - Benjamin Flex, Alyssa Flex, Bradley Flex

While waiting for stuff to spawn at the Flea Market, Alyssa chatted with Aeric. She also gained a Singing skill point by singing to Aeric. And she's in luck, the vendor has crystals this time! She needs to haggle with a vendor for the event goals. So she haggled and then cleared the table, as she needed all of the crystals but two. Then Alyssa nabbed some posters. Found Eve performing at the Flea Market with the handmade guitar - that she doesn't own. So I had Alyssa and Aeric watch, and Alyssa tipped her mom $10. Hope performing at the Flea Market does Eve some good, they don't need the money, but the fame or skill level would be nice. Benjamin ran off to work while Alyssa was away, sending Bradley to daycare. Ended the event early so Alyssa could head home and deal with the things she needed to do there.

Got Alyssa home, where she picked up some pet poop and released a music track. Bradley wanted to talk to his stuffed animal, so off he toddled to do that. Alyssa did what gardening needed to be done and took care of the bees. She checked Patchy's pockets for seeds and got some green peas, which she quickly planted. She got her relationship up with the bees enough so she could collect swarm and send them for gifts. Before she went inside, she filled the birdfeeder - and got attacked by birds! Then it was time to send her off to the Accolades.

Alyssa won an Accolade for best book, but I had a hard time getting her to accept the award until I put another mic on the lot. Actually, make that two awards for best book. Wasn't expecting that one, guess it pays to stay till the end? And yup, there are two accolades in household inventory. Back at home, Benjamin had to make food for his daily task, so I sent him off to do that. Alyssa was starving, so she grabbed food and Bradley went back on his tablet. Alyssa had to mix some drinks for her daily task, so off she went to the bar. They have too many drinks on the bar as it is! Bradley maxed his Communication skill, so now he only has Imagination left - and not much of it. Bradley headed off to bed, while Alyssa watched some TV, then practiced speech in front of the mirror to work on her Charisma skill. Benjamin finished his daily task for work, then headed over to the music station to produce a new track. He released it, then headed off to the bar to practice making drinks for his needed Mixology skill. After he got the point he needed, he gave Cole a much-needed bath. Might as well give Ratchet one, since it's a lot harder to see when the fox is dirty vs the golden retriever. Also set up a birthday party for Bradley for Sat at noon...which also happens to be Talk Like A Pirate Day. Apparently, Ratchet didn't want a bath or something went screwy - after 3 tries I just gave up. Since Benjamin wanted to cook, like always, I sent him off to the kitchen to make some eggs benedict for breakfast. Alyssa got a Charisma point from the mirror. Monday's bills came out of the household funds as well. Might have to increase the bill amount with MCCC for this save, we'll see. That thermostat was nice for making big bills!

And now I'm off to nap!

• miloekmiloek Posts: 451 Member
    Just gonna sliiide back in here, don't mind me (and I absolute have not played 50+ hours of Skyrim since I was last here...)

I'm not even gonna try to comment on all those posts I missed but,, it was fun catching up on everybody's posts!!

Aight so we got a new simmie for Strangerville - his name is Trip & he is displeased at being my guinea pig (used Emet as a base so hopefully they don't look too similar)
    NE4kQmE.png

Literally just moved in and this creep is already here
    xl5GiC8.png

Trip: he's right behind me isn't he
    9OzOzhm.png

Good riddance. I hope he perishes out there.
    fazU5Bf.png

No. Nope.
    IyyQm3y.png

Nah, that's not natural.
    moB40G4.png

Ma'am, please get off of my property.
    TzPD9sP.png

Trip: dear overlord, do you rlly expect me 2 talk 2 this,,thing?? sincerely, your very confused son
    UnSGDXL.png

Trip: pls,, get off my porch,, i just want 2 go home,,
    zV9KdWe.png

Trip: plum this im calling the cops
    g6j7z6c.png
    giphy.gif
    Origin ID: f0xxes
  • Carpbeat24Carpbeat24 Posts: 987 Member
    edited March 2019
    My "good" celebrity earned world wide fame. She received her plaque for the walk of fame and had a little ceremony :)

bAxJlky.png

(I think she went a little too far on the botox here :D )

HsEENV1.png

SWt3I2K.png

Ypu4axM.png

Her and her husband, Paolo, also decided to go into the bee keeping business

UISYfSM.png

The two have had two children so far -- Geneveive and Marlene.

Finally, during one of her outings, Harley discovered that there is something weird actually going on in Strangerville. Hmm...

Vlswysy.png

xbosmUr.png
    F8wHsKZ.png
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Major update, lots went down. Be ready! 3...2...1
    Kylie was really uping her game with her yoga... almost. Ouch.
    w3Fq8DJ.png
    2Nfx4wc.png
    6Y1chKa.png
    Well, Kylie was on her way to the kitchen to get some water after her yoga session, she found her husband in the arms of her sister. Whaaa?
    mICy38T.png
    She, of course, was not happy. At first, the two lovebirds didn't even notice her.
    Tpe4j3Q.png
    She lost it and ripped Marley a new one along with her sister. "How long has this been going on?" "My sister, Marley?" "really?" "Destiny, you are backstabbing little plumbob!"
    qgINlss.png
    LuHELvG.png
    RCq28mz.png
    dGkJgiU.png
    She just went on and really flipped out, she started twitching. Marley had no choice but to divorce her.
    mVJxjuK.png
    Kylie really didn't like that. She then attacked Marley and send him soring, they got into a physical fight! Marley set her in her place and had no choice but to kick her out. She couldn't be around the kids anymore, she was too dangerous.
    M78L4yO.png
    DbdrGDo.png
    oHXUWP5.png
    DnUbfkx.png
    It was a relief when she was gone. Kylie was officially out of the house. Destiny couldn't bare to see her sister in that way but was happy to have Marley and the kids safe.
    a1fM0FJ.png
    The kids were told what happened to Kylie, they needed a distraction, so, Marley and Destiny took them to the movies. But Renee had a Llama Scouts meeting so she couldn't stay.
    kd3Jsmc.png
    E1gjbHr.png
    G94BL5F.png
    They stopped at the Diner and got dinner. They had a really good time.
    aYCQCsT.png
    After the dust settled, Destiny and Marley found out they were having another baby!
    WIoAGNE.png
    The kids all aged into teens, I didn't get a picture of Odyssey but I'll have one for next time.
    Dean...
    QUPKs5X.png
    Father like daughter.
    oBSUxpZ.png

Here is Odyssey now as a teen...
    fazfy4u.png
    Kylie spent her birthday alone in her little trailer, poor thing.
    olCD3nh.png
    mrZvAQN.png
    Destiny rejected Marley's proposal, it was just too soon after everything that had happened. Poor Marley, maybe after their baby is born, she'll say yes.
    IhkzAEQ.png
    X0uv1Ch.png
    Star is now an elder doggo and went for a checkup. Everything was good but she had to get her shot. ouch.
    Hf5qmam.png
    Renee and Dean went to workout after school and Dean got his picture taken with Thor! How cool!
    AOxZBQn.png
    TqKSZdC.png
  • March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

So here's Garrett and Kelsie's Stats

ubvBBuq.png

Don't those aspirations fit together so nicely? No I did not alter it the game had it that way :)

Melissa passed on.

EAppYtq.png

And so did the cat named Cupcake.

jFBfnJS.png

And then someone had to set the kitchen on fire while we were adopting dogs.

m0CI99M.png

Kelsie is a dog lover so we adopted two dogs because I couldn't choose just one.

79EtES2.png

Pk5Cbig.png

I don't remember their names. One is named Monster but which one? I don't know lol
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • simwolfsimwolf Posts: 323 Member
    Oh my goodness where to start? I've missed far too much to be able to keep up with commenting on it all, but I certainly enjoyed reading everyone's posts, especially the Strangerville stuff. I've been very deeply lost in my sims worlds lately and took a bit of a break from forums and such because it was becoming tiring to see so much negativity.

Strangerville is amazing and I have adored every minute of it. My first 'playthrough' was a quick (because I just couldn't wait lol) and direct puzzle solving with my very own Jim Hopper on the case!
    9dc9c4eabbd30effa216bc088e70bec4.jpg
    7e3c653befda91b73e659c292b801abe.jpg

I loved it all so much and was so excited to see that there are so many different ways to accomplish each stage of the plot. I'm on my second, much more relaxed mystery playthrough with Maxwell Griffith. He's an author who lives with his cat Mochi and his dog Bo. He has just moved into Strangerville after hearing rumours that he thought would make great inspiration for his stories. He's hoping to make it big and so far is taking all the strangeness with a pinch of salt, though things are starting to take an extraordinary turn for the worse.
    3a8037762f0a66cf71d02f36e907a0bc.jpg

I'm planning another jaunt with Mother soon as I want to start a sim on the military career. In the meantime I've been having a little bit of fun making over some of the townie families after seeing so many townie makeovers on Youtube. Here are just a few of them.
    Pancakes:
    d62ea3a938749368998ca64867dc340c.png

Fyres:
    f52505cacd163b23fb15c823382d59f7.png

Penny Pizzazz
    0a49ce6594a823a40c72f589d9ed7863.png

Roomies
    d6e99a2b28c3370b6c7657a6f8ebf839.png

Back in my NSB household, Silvia got married
    f61c968327b300645f024ebf257def87.jpg
    7c9de7ae0344c177ee5e7beb84b9c7bd.jpg

... and she and Louise had three adorable triplets who are now teens. L-R Arthur, Victoria and Anna. Victoria is the next heir.
    4b96e8f898964035793f9a037ff6300c.jpg

Silvia works as a bodybuilder and Louise is a former gym trainer but now living out her dream of being a dog trainer. Arthur is a goofball, but he is a super sweet guy, Anna is going through her 'I must wear black' phase and is moody as all heck, Victoria is a bookworm and starting to think about her future career by considering her first part time job. Lady Margaret is (suspiciously) still kicking butt and now has a subordinate to boss around in the form of Louise's dog who is understandably nervous around her :D
    12adac61142c87fea94b67a535ee5cc1.jpg

The Simwolf - happily simming since 2000
    My Sims, Saves and Challenges

Gallery: simwolf79 Twitter: @SimwolfSims
    edited March 2019
    @simwolf Glad to have you back! Maxwell is a cutie! :love:

Destiny and Marley welcomed a baby boy named, Sammy into the family. He aged up quick.
    7WudAJP.png
    cbNxeTC.png
    He likes his big sister, Odyssey and Odyssey likes playing mommy.
    vjJedec.png
    Destiny loves her current job, only it has crazy hours and she wishes to spend more time with her little boy.
    iaM5mMT.png
    Renee has landed herself a boyfriend, Malcome Munch.
    ixOxqzq.png
    Odyssey has her sights on the new boy at school who also happens to be her neighbor.
    2V1RvLJ.png
    WfFse5g.png
    She doesn't shy away for a chance to talk to him either. He's not too sure how he feels about her though, he always walks away from her. Poor Odyssey.
    Qd1veWQ.png
    It doesn't seem to affect her though.
    5SaV4Rb.png
    yKHHOVH.png
    Renee and Malcome stay quite cozy, they had a really fun date at a festival. It was freezing and snowy but that didn't stop them, they made snowpals together, Renee's turned out interesting.
    V39f3CR.png
    p0jVtjL.png
    mBRvNC6.png
    They ended the night with a cute selfie.
    zMkXf1j.png
    Dean met his Mama for a bite to eat, he's still a Mama's boy no matter what she did all those years ago, he still loves her even if his sisters can't stand her.
    D7WNJAy.png
  • bobbyjo727bobbyjo727 Posts: 118 Member
    My 3 year old has been enjoying watching me play. Her favorite part is “getting them dressed” in CAS. She gives her input on what clothes and colors sims should wear. Although I’ve had to veto her several times or else I would have a town full of pink colored sims. ☺️

@bobbyjo727 I have a four year old. When I was playing World of Warcraft I use to let her play with the transmog. If you don't know what that is it's where your can customize your character's armor. Lately when I play The Sims she wants Netflix on my second monitor and she always wants to know where her sim is because I've tried playing with her before and she always says the kids are her and whatever adults are mommy and daddy. She loves the color pink too.
    5DG72Tj.gif
    edited March 2019
    Did a lot of traveling today in RL. My 1 yr old son had to see an eye dr for his nystagmus. You can look up the condition here. Anyway he's great the condition has improved greatly and he doesn't have to be seen again until he is 5 yrs old! That's a good thing because here in the USA where I live in order for our health insurance to cover it the only doctor we could find was TWO HOURS away. It's really crazy we live in a decent size city and we still had to drive TWO HOURS... BUT I just got a new mini van Honda Odyssey and driving it made the trip better.

Now update on my sims.

Garrett completed his aspiration!!!

nkuVN3J.jpg

Greg (Garrett's dad) died.

qKurn4x.jpg

This is Peanut. I didn't remember his name the last time I posted. These are the names the game gave these dogs. He's a full grown dog now.

7vBgcYU.jpg

This is Monster.

5pYZmyn.jpg

I thought this was so cute.

XicR4Dy.jpg

Celebrating their first Christmas together.

K1nuy7q.jpg

Kelsie just finished giving Garrett a lecture on archaeology and COMPLETED her aspiration!

UlxMG8K.jpg

BABY TIME!! Okay yeah... but I'm waiting a little while so that we don't have toddlers on LOVE DAY. I want her either pregnant or have infants on love day so that they can just hire a babysitter without missing precious time of skill training or just take some potions to keep her mood up and they can go out and woohoo or whatever they wanna do on Love Day.
    Post edited by March306 on
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Sanriel85Sanriel85 Posts: 362 Member
    First time using mods and i'm very happy with the results :)

[img][/img]34e45s8.png

@Sanriel85 She's very pretty I love her red hair. Saturday I'm actually going to the hair salon and going to dye my hair a similar color. I have naturally brown hair with a hint of red in the sunlight. My son has light reddish brown hair.
    5DG72Tj.gif

So it's the Tuesday before LOVE DAY and we're all set to make some babies.

6MyDF6M.jpg

And it's a positive pregnancy test!

VGAxv0g.jpg

Got some good news Garrett. You're going to be a Daddy!

KXOdHmk.jpg

Feeling the bump.

zzffS9i.jpg

Third trimester bump.

krl4Op8.jpg

And we give birth to Maya!!!

HCmpg1w.jpg

AND

Kate

8xIoqKR.jpg

The name Maya is from Pretty Little Liars which is where all the names for heirs and spares have come from. Maya was once Emily's girlfriend in the tv series.

Kate was Hanna's step sister in the tv series.

Then they did everything they wanted to do on Love Day and got pregnant again!

jEPgytR.jpg
    5DG72Tj.gif
    I'm switching to my simself family again for a while, I have missed them.
    Charlie had his half brother over for Summer Bash and they snapped a pic together. They are so grown up!
    m8InO2u.png
    Beatrice put on a puppet show for her family.
    dGjEh2F.png
    They ended Sumer Bash with a fireworks show! They lit that end of town up!
    IqQ4gXj.png
    They were a little too loud for Beatrice, she didn't like the sound.
    wRTDxbq.png
    After the big fireworks show, they played with some sparklers, a perfect end to a summer holiday.
    jAPlrva.png
    uCnuBrX.png
    Marvel ran away! :cry: Jess had to reassure Beatrice he would come back, only she secretly wasn't sure herself.
    RmTdkaH.png
    y4UzToA.png
    It was Charlie's birthday and he was turning into a young adult. My baby is all grown up! :confounded:
    T4ELQWC.png
    R8gzaAA.png
    He's so handsome.
    jgGcmvE.png
    His half brother was there to celebrate, they shared a brotherly hug.
    Q0aveKt.png
    Chris' ex came as well and they shared a hug as well but don't worry they were just proud of their sons. But let's just hope Jess doesn't find out, innocent or not, she won't be happy.
    Qy2clkP.png

Garrett has his adult birthday.

TOC5hnK.png

It feels like it's too soon for him to be an adult, but a lot of his YA was spent trying to do his Jungle Explorer aspiration.

OzoEjrh.png

This is Maya as a tot.

zgbRRfu.png

And Kate as a tot.

4bg7xJj.png

Kelsie goes into labor.

Gmg5VSO.png

She gives birth to a BOY! We named him Lucas after Hanna's friend in Pretty Little Liars (the tv series).

AND...

T3pfOex.png

She gives birth to ANOTHER GIRL named Paige. Paige was on Emily's swim team and dated Emily for a while in the Pretty Little Liars tv series.

Kelsie was getting a little "fluffy" from her two twin pregnacies so I gave her an Insta Lean potion and she slimmed down... maybe a little too much but whatever. Good enough.

YrnFhHD.png

I think Garrett is starting to develop a "beer gut" but I think I'll just leave him alone like I did with his dad Greg.

So they don't stay babies for long... HERE'S THE SECOND SET OF TWINS AS TOTS.

Lucas

vvlGefn.png

Paige

qNGy0jj.png

That's FOUR tots at the same time. Send help. Lol

I swear Paige is the only one that looks different. Lucas has brown eyes but looks exactly like Maya and Kate.

Kelsie's birthday has come.

oJ4FjkT.png

An adult with FOUR tots but still smiling.

eRugaYb.png
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Ack! I'm so far behind! Glad to see everyone at least!
    It was Sakura's turn to age up. Alice had always just wanted a small party with Sakura's friends, but Satoshi's family were insistent that the boy needed to have a Family Blessing Ceremony to even be allowed to age up. After some arguing, Alice agreed to the ceremony, but minus the age up.

2Cjz7B1

"I guess we could have had it in a worse place," said Alice as she arrived as Jasmine's apartment, holding Sakura.

2HybzvJ

Much like the rest of the family, Aunt Jasmine was dressed in the traditional Family Ceremony attire.

2HuLAp2

At the kitchen table, Sakura's Uncle Ralph and Uncle Satowa were talking. Satowa was the Head of the Family and the one qualified to give blessings.

2UT7O8a

There was also Gramma Mimiru and Aunt Unagi. There was a joke in the family that Satoshi's father may or may not have been juiced and eating sushi when naming her.

2UROuIf

"Good morning, Alice," said Jasmine. "I hope you didn't have to much trouble getting through the traffic."

"It wasn't too bad," said Alice. "The taxi driver seemed to know where he was going."

2FvLWKE

As Alice and Jasmine chatted on the couch, Sakura went over to speak to Uncle Ralph.

"Oh! Hey lil guy! You came over to say 'hi' to your fav uncle?"

"Ralphie! Ralphie!" Sakura exclaimed.

"Haha! You wanna play, huh?"

2HOCt2K

Just then, Satowa returned from checking the mail, Alice standing a giving him a glare.

"And so I...Oh...Satowa you're back," said Jasmine.

"Yes," he said sternly. "I wish to speak with our sister-in-law."

Jasmine bit her lip, Alice giving a firm gaze as Jasmine left the couch.

2HAyg3o

Sakura was away from the conversation, playing with Uncle Ralphie.

2TP7EC2

"As head of the family," said Satowa, "I insist that Sakura ages up here! Even if he is not of Satoshi's blood, he is still of our family and it is tradition that after blessing that all of age age up. You are being selfish in not following our family's wishes."

2TxGF9m

"Listen you!" Alice blurted back. "I am not being selfish. If I were to be selfish, I wouldn't have even honored the Miruchi family's tradition of the Family Blessing! And for your information, it wasn't just me who made this decision but Satoshi himself. He didn't want his family to miss giving the family blessing, but he didn't want to miss his son's age-up. That's why we're having a party at home. So be happy we're even here!"

2TtkII8

"Satoshi barely gets to be in Sakura's life already. We can at least try and give Satoshi one thing and that being seeing his son grow-up, even if for only a day or so."
    Next post, The Miruchi family gives Sakura their family blessing
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
    Charlie moved out on his own to the city and became roommates with his half brother, Mathias. Charlie heard some beautiful singing coming from outside his apartment in the hall and found the girl next door, Miko. Not only did he fall in love with her voice but also her everything. She was an angel to him. He flirted and she found him so funny, it was an instant connection.
    lHvwNTt.png
    vsZI4SZ.png
    He finally asked her on a date to the city park and she accepted, she was secretly crazy about Charlie and he was about her. He couldn't think of anything else but Miko. Their date went perfect, something out of a romance novel. They talked and eventually found themselves under a big cherry tree, they had their first kiss. Charlie has officially found his soulmate, they made it official and ended the date with their first woohoo in the observatory.
    v8r355O.png
    daUZZRt.png
    vmIm2x6.png
    ga4lCSH.png
    Back home, Marvel finally returned home.
    EhOzh6U.png
    It was prank day and most of the day, Beatrice was pranking everyone but Chris got her back big time!
    DHyP4Yg.png
    BdAHfuY.png
    He then took her down to the pier to do some daddy-daughter fishing. She caught a big goldfish.
    1vkHsxy.png
    UHqXNGQ.png
    It was Robby's birthday and the family threw him a big party! He was most excited when his big brother showed up.
    S6qlWSx.png
    Chris' ex was just standing in the corner smiling and observing everyone... Creepy.
    xlkEY3O.png
    kqmPQ4d.png
    After the party and before Robby went to sleep, Chris and Jess gave him his gift. Some voidcritter cards, the booster pack! No way!
    xF2k8xC.png
    Beatrice had a project. I just love seeing Chris and Jess being parents.
    c8wvZE8.png
    Now that Charlie had grown up and moved out, their house was almost too big. So the family packed up and moved across town into what Jess calls the dream house.
    MgG655z.png

Peanut is an elder now.

vSd30Dz.png

This happens far too often. Come on EA....

l7lTH5D.png

Zombie cakes for birthdays on Halloween! Garrett married Kelsie on Halloween last fall! Now the first set of twins are having birthdays on Halloween. I made a custom Halloween holiday on the first day of every fall.

Maya

133dGxR.png

oHfySMR.png

Kate

Mf4Zrtq.png

fpOxKyH.png

Monster is an elder too now.

ITavc8b.png

Then the second set of twins have birthdays.

Lucas

QmnVibL.png

sKp4fOh.png

Paige

hIhUBUo.png

jlEv4Vx.png

A really like Paige appearance wise but she rolled Jungle Explorer aspiration and I JUST finished that on Garrett. I'm trying to not repeat aspirations on heirs. All the other kids are fair game for heir with aspirations I have yet to do so far by heirs/founder in this legacy. When they're teens I'll post their pics with their stats listed.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • miloekmiloek Posts: 451 Member
    @OhMyHemsworth tbh Destiny & Marley getting caught by Kylie was very satisfying
    @March306 Oh,, my god,, 4 babies,, in 1 week,,
    @simwolf Cute simmies + townie makeovers!! (also Lady Margaret, my love <3)
    @LosaruTaiyo I love how much backstory all your households have ahhhh

New household (again) & they loaded in like this,, I'm undecided on if this is a good or bad sign,,
    (their names are Neil & Ivy)
    1ji6qEY.png

This is Scotty!
    5ZRJlSp.png

And this is Missy!
    iXItGav.png

The precious pups were made by LafooTroll on the gallery - they've made a ton of pets and if I hadn't stopped myself, my poor sims would have had waaay more than 2 dogs cause I am obsessed with their pit bulls
    0rNbdQx.png

The duality of dogs
    5juVTrv.png

She was whining cause it was too hot outside?? And stayed outside anyway??
    GiM4Yr0.png

Good hugs for a good boy
    ukMWPl1.png

This...this is what they do whenever they are not receiving attention...my heart...
    zc9owK9.png
    giphy.gif
    Origin ID: f0xxes
    @miloek Haha, It really was and about time if you ask me. :D

Charlie had just gotten the promotion he was hoping for and all his ducks were finally in a row, he could pop the question to Miko. She said yes!
    hyrsc93.png
    xK43gAO.png
    fd6MnDs.png
    D1dD18P.png
    Mathias broke things off with Jada, he then met another girl he really liked but come to find out she was married with kids. "Gross!" So he ended that before it could start, he then found himself back with Zoe. Things are going a lot better between these two after Zoe tried to play hard to get again.
    Gr7beJ3.png
    JnaY2W2.png
    Cg5yTA4.png
    cvv8TIV.png
    Spring had sprung and it was Charlie and Miko's big day. Chris was so proud of his son.
    njjrV7B.png
    The ceremony was beautiful, they make such a cute couple, the whole day was just perfect
    nL5HM9m.png
    DiAiO2j.png
    Crjs2KU.png
    zJyaXjO.png

@miloek I LOVE those doggies! You may see them in my legacy soon lol. I like playing lots of kiddos it makes for a challenge. I think I like micro managing too much.
    5DG72Tj.gif
    Miko and Charlie have settled into married life perfectly, Miko was wanting to start a family right off the bat but their first try was unsuccessful. She became discouraged very quickly, after their second try she didn't put much hope into it but much to her surprise, she was pregnant! Chris just happened to be there when she found out and got to share the happy moment with them!
    xBbzvHK.png
    JpRIoUu.png
    Chris was playing some basketball with Charlie and broke their goal, he seemed proud of himself though. I hope you plan on paying to fix that, Chris.
    qWOFCAM.png
    5HM2fEQ.png
    Charlie won the match, he's just as good if not better than his dad. Chris was impressed.
    WxRQ3op.png
    Miko was enjoying her pregnancy and spent a day at the spa pampering herself and the baby.
    vgVoQJq.png
    MxALx05.png
    The baby was almost ready to arrive, Charlie and Miko were amazed to know soon they would be having a baby. "We're gonna be parents, Miko."
    Ce9VWsW.png
    u0evInE.png
    Charlie spent most of his spare time building his rocketship, it was coming along nicely. He was hoping to have it finished before the baby arrived but that didn't happen. by that afternoon, their baby girl, Lucy came into the world.
    qR616rc.png
    zUPizUL.png
    XsAEjND.png
    QjdGVbX.png
    After they all made it back home, Charlie invited his family over to meet his brand new daughter. First to show was uncle Mathias, he loved Lucy and couldn't wait to take her out to show her to Zoe. Jess was over the moon about her little granddaughter, she was a Grandma!
    U9qbdZE.png
    V9PBL8m.png
    tUxsDdT.png
    Lucy certainly loved all the attention.
    MkYlbgP.png
    4YtAP5V.png
    This post is literally just a bunch of pictures of Lucy when she aged into a toddler. She is literally the cutest toddler I have ever had in my game! Oddly enough, she looks just like my youngest niece in real life! :astonished:
    aVBkmQ3.png
    JH9OhWj.png
    VNrYIde.png
    MkmUJbA.png
    yAEDiBw.png
    sbb9YUZ.png
    Rz64J51.png
    opKkpj3.png
    It was love day and Charlie took his lovely bride out to dinner. Unfortunately, their date took a morbid turn and the host passed away.
    wbflAMx.png
    osOx2jH.png
    That awkward moment when Grim is your biggest fan.
    kSuwujq.png
    KNZN1Lj.png
    Back with Mathias, he invited over Zoe to have a talk with her about possibly moving in. She stopped him right there and told him the truth about her. Poor Mathias can't ever seem to catch a break with his love life. Zoe had been lying to him the whole time, turns out she was married and to an old man living in some house in Willow Creek. Can you say gold digger? Mathias was not happy one bit and told her where she could go... Back to Willow Creek!
    52BVDtM.png
    AXbomNF.png
    Nd5QyuL.png
    So poor Mathias spent his Love Day alone, eating cold breakfast leftover in front of the tv.
    p9WVvQ9.png
    It was easter and Mathias barely had any motivation to get out of bed that morning but Jada called him up and asked him over because she had something to tell him.
    D4Dy8Z0.png
    Jada was so happy to see Mathias and to have him come spend some of the day with her and her little surprise. Turns out Mathias was a dad! He has a son named, Sawyer. They instantly clicked and they played together the whole time, he didn't know just how much joy finding out he was a dad would give him. Although he was sad to find out that there wasn't any chance of a future with him and Jada, she was married.
    pBxfpQP.png
    fkTfJvD.png
    lbnyaOw.png
    Once he broke away from his little family, he went to visit his family back home, he had dinner and laughed and talked with his siblings and his dad. His Easter turned into an incredible day.
    DMpliDI.png
    GsfHGU4.png