Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited June 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited June 2018
    Screenshot-299.jpg
    The newest Chikamori at the Chikamori residence... Kaneoshi Chikamori...the "black-sheep" of the family...laughing at the birthday girl.

Yep his traits are mean-spirited, party animal, inappropriate, natural cook and hot-headed. @Charlottesmom Rather similar traits, I'd guess...to a certain SV character. :D He's Masatoshi's brother.

...and...in other news.

Greta and Braden's little girl... Karina. (to heck with the alphabet...I'm just going with whatever name comes to mind...)

Screenshot-209.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    In other news: Aidan and Mara had a kid and temporarily moved back in with the fam. They stayed until Tania was a child then moved back out.

TaniaNotHappy.jpg
    Something tells me she wasn't happy about this birthday. Well she can always play with Karina at school. :D And there's always weekends. :D

HowdidIgetthisold.jpg
    Meanwhile Haruo is looking in the mirror and repeated asking himself this question:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @bekkasan & @Mikezumi Thank you both for contributing in finding the hair and swimsuit! :) I'm taking new pics for old chapters, and it really saves a lot of time just to use the same outfits...
    tgw01-31-71.jpg
    tgw01-31-72.jpg
    tgw01-31-77.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@meerkattime Cute couple! I do like the animations with the balloon as well, just a shame it is so grounded.

@jillbg Please tag me as you get new stuff put up. Love the piggy back picture!

I had a pretty busy week at work so didn't play much or write much for the pictures I do have. I did work on the house I'm building on the resort site in Bridgeport for Alexandra and Jared. Got a bit more of the outside done, changed some colors that I decided needed changing on the fence around the pool.
    27976577647_f105b0e4ca_c.jpg

Built a three car garage with upper floor and attic space just in case I decide to add a nanny to the family.
    42796899752_39eda0666d_c.jpg

I'm off tomorrow and in between cleaning and catch up at home I hope to get an update written on the family. I did write a little this afternoon, but, need to proof it when I'm not gorked. :)

Happy simming.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    <3 **Replies and Feedback** <3

@Mikezumi Is Lachie a bookworm? ;)
    Camera mod?
    I LOVE the blue color on those couches! <3
    No surprise Beau and Lachie would get along so well. :p
    Lachie dancing among the lights and smoke...nice! :)
    I got that "colder than the time Connor had hypothermia" message from a party once and I laughed because it made me think of @Charlottesmom . :lol:
    Dwight is pretty cute. :blush: (Even if you found him to be a lost cause. ;) )
    I really need to play Bridgeport again. :)
    ----
    You definitely make Morrigan look better! :star:
    ----
    Someone got out of the wrong side of the bed! ;)
    ^CANCELLED right? :lol:
    Lachie be like, "Boo ya! Learned another recipe!" :mrgreen:
    Do you wanna see how my glasses look on me? ;) The dang things keep riding down my nose (gradually) so I need to get them adjusted on Monday. :confounded:
    ----
    Those clothes on Lily-Bo. :flushed:
    I love all the body swapping going on. :p I do it too!
    The red lighting in the bar, looks so realistic!
    Yep, that is a most unfortunate work outfit but I have seen much worse in my game :#
    ^Ditto! :joy:
    I think you'll enjoy seeing what Bianca and Drew's kids will look like. :blush: You are so awesome with the genetics! I try... ;)
    Thanks for the sweet comments. <3
    ----
    What happens when sims drink the Crazy drink? :lol: It's been so long since I sent my sims to a bar I can't remember.
    Serves Emmy right... (GO LACHIE! :star: )

@LunBeauty How awful that the April update for Windows 10 did that to so many people's computers... :( I hope Windows realizes that is no bueno and they come up with something better in Windows 11, 12 or whatever it may be. :p
    Honestly, I miss Windows XP. That was the BEST! :star:;)
    Thanks for the comments. <3
    ----
    A pet unicorn! :star: (Sam totally has a relationship with the Unicorn enough to add her to the household, but I'm waiting on that ;) ). Can't wait to see pics of Dancer and Jumper. :)
    Holy nelly! Twins and then triplets! :flushed: Bless their hearts! <3 I never use fertility treatment with the mod that shall not be named. ;) I hardly use it in game, unless it's for story purposes. :)
    Adorable pics of the kiddos! <3
    I really likes Cashew's markings. :)
    I don't think any of us want our kids to be computer junkies. :confounded:
    ----
    That fish wallpaper is cute. :)
    Irwin showering. :love::p
    With that many kids you gotta find ways to keep the romance alive. ;)
    ----
    Wait, she's still running the daycare after having pretty much her own daycare at home? :astonished: She's a stronger woman than I could ever be! ;) Glad Irwin is around to help!
    What an eventful day!
    ----
    Killian is a cutie. :) And what a sweet (and beneficial) helper he is now. ;)
    Chickies! <3
    OMGosh Irwin shirtless and those pecks! :love:
    Is that an official daycare shirt she's wearing? :)
    ----
    The horse in the house glitch. :lol:
    Irwin REALLY wants to make more babies with her huh? :smirk:
    Cute updates! :)

@CravenLestat Achievement items? No way! :smiley:
    Nice magazine pics. ;) Very well done!
    Thank you. :) I'll be looking into it and make sure I replace the bad counter with the good one. :blush:

@bekkasan I knew you would like seeing the car. :smirk:
    Thanks about the wicker chest. :blush: I think that toy box has some ugly color combos and I thought, Why not make it into a wicker toy box? ;) It's much prettier now.
    They didn't hear chimes because it was Risky woohoo so we'll have to see. :p
    I LOVE those tulips! Thank you again so much for sharing them with me. <3
    ----
    That house! :astonished: You are one awesome builder lady! :star:

@lanlyn Clyde and Ruby! I missed them! :)
    Roxie is going to be breaking a lot of hearts... ;)
    ----
    Thank you SO much for the info on the counter! <3 I will look into that pronto! (And for including the link to the good one ;) )

@Emily4331 Lula's apartment is beautiful! (Love the tulip picture :) )

@OriginalMara **Waves** Have you been watching too much ER and that's been keeping you away? :p;)

@king_of_simcity7 That is why I never bid, I just buy! :p

@Silverofdreams30 Luna is such a cutie I can't get over it! <3
    Ty can cook me pizza any time! :love::p
    ----
    Aww, she's not a toddler anymore. ;) But still, she's very pretty. :)
    Ty looks like he thought there was something smelly about the cake! :lol:
    I could go for some BBQ right now. :yum:

@PalmArrow
    Ronnie is also a mature adult. He had zero skills, zero lifetime happiness points and zero simoleons on entering the household, but he did have a Big Lemon in his inventory, which I sold.
    ^LOL! :lol: So true. We've all experienced that when adding certain townies into our household.
    As I said before, you made Ronnie look much nicer. :star: (Not a fan of tattoos, but with him being the tattoo guy and all, he's gotta advertise! :lol: )
    @emorrill , you really shouldn't have to apologise for not being able to give feedback to everyone - of course real life comes first! <3
    ^Thank you again. <3 {{{Hugs}}} And for the other comments.

@meerkattime I need to test out the hot air balloon too!
    Such romatic photos and the lighting outside sure added to it. <3
    I noticed the horse in the background and just had to go take a closer look because... It's a horse :) .
    ^Darn right! :mrgreen: Best comment ever!
    Sims can propose on the balloon ride? That's awesome!

@Springfairy556 Hmm...do you have mods in your game? I hope none of them are conflicting with having a funeral party, but I dunno. :confused:@lanlyn will though, she's awesome. :blush:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,023 Member
    edited June 2018
    @Springfairy556 I'm sorry the Funeral option doesn't come up for you. :( You did have the tombstone on your lot, right? Or maybe a funeral is only an option if the deceased was a member of the household. ??
  • Options
    Regarding the Arezzo Counter in my game:
    @lanlyn @bekkasan @TadOlson

Yay! I think this means I have the good file because it says Arezzo Bathroom CounterLeft not Right.

arezzo_counter.png

However should I remove it from the launcher anyway, change to a package file, and add the new one back into my game? I think I will...
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Oh wait...I think I need to find the RIGHT one because it won't uninstall the Left one because of "dependents" :unamused:

Edit: Unless there isn't a RIGHT one...
    I totally just tried uninstalling the Left one and it told me it couldn't because of dependents. Ugh! Is there no way to get it out of my game now?? :weary: (So I can replace it with the good one?? )

When you added Sam into your game @lanlyn he didn't come with that counter right?
    At this point I'm trying to find the dependent lot, and I always delete the stuff in the DCBackup folder, except for the ccmerged of course, so I can't really tell if this is the bad counter or not........
    It's looking like I may just be stuck with it. It hasn't affected my game from what I can tell, I just can't share anything on the Exchange anymore. :(
    Post edited by emorrill on
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    @emorrill I think there's some confusion over whether the counter says left or right. I've seen both terms used to refer to the bad version. Did you look for the file number in you DCBackup folder? Or look in CAS for the other clue given by Crinrict's Help Page: "If you have the bad version, you will see a Store Icon for no facial hair." Those are the ways to find out if you have the good or bad version.

As for uninstallation: That "dependency" issue you mentioned is the same problem I had trying to uninstall that counter recently! I had a difficult time getting rid of it, but I finally succeeded. I had to use a modified method of this other process shared by Crinrict:
    1. Make a backup of your DCCache folder (if anything doesn't go as expected)
    2. Move all files *.dbc to your desktop
    3. Move dcdb0.dbc back to your DCCache folder
    4. Start the Launcher
    5. Go to Installed Content and uninstall everything you don't want anymore
    6. Close the Launcher
    7. Remove the dcdb0.dbc file from the DCCache and store it in a safe place.
    8. Move the dcdb1.dbc in the DCCache and rename it to dcdb0.dbc.
    9. Start the launcher and proceed with step 5 and 6 again.
    10. Rename dcdb0.dbc back to dcdb1.dbc and store it also at that safe place
    11. Do this for every DBC file in the DCCache Folder. Make sure to rename the files to their original name.
    12. Once your done, move the cleaned files back to your DCCache folder and you're done.
    Post edited by lanlyn on
  • Options
    @lanlyn I closed my game out, because I wanted to try and get rid of the possible bad cabinet :p , before checking for that Store icon on the no facial hair. I kicked myself a little.

So you did that whole thing step by step? ^^ Oh boy, I may have to do this same. (And note that this counter appeared in my game before I checked everything with Custard and I do that religiously now when downloading CC!! )

And also my launcher keeps randomly crashing as I am looking for stuff under the Installed Content: Object Icon to delete! It's a pain in the bum!! :angry: Could the counter be the cause of that?? :confused:

So frustrating...

And @Charlottesmom I know you're gonna tell me this is why you don't do CC. :p
    :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    @emorrill I only had to check one dbc file because I had a backup of my DCCache folder from before I'd downloaded the bad CC. Here's a link to the post I wrote sharing what I did:

My Post from March
  • Options
    edited June 2018
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @emorrill , I have downloaded and installed both Sam and your simself from you, and they didn't come with the counter! At least, I don't have that counter in buy mode, I don't have that .dbc file, and "no facial hair" has never had a store icon for me.
  • Options
    polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    I don't know what possessed me to mix Catherine Best's(Starlight Shores) genes with Tiffany Angles'(University).

I had CAS generate a bunch of genetic teenage daughters for them, made them all up and plopped them down in a house. I tweaked my favourite daughter a teensy bit and think she is a contender for Sarah's partner. IDK. I like her. We'll see if they like eachother when Sarah becomes a teen :)

Meet Jenny Angles:
    28974388228_2963dd29e4_o.jpg
    42847328961_d74e2a2e05_o.jpg
    42847329421_24d930cfa1_o.jpg
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • Options
    PalmArrow wrote: »
    @emorrill , I have downloaded and installed both Sam and your simself from you, and they didn't come with the counter! At least, I don't have that counter in buy mode, I don't have that .dbc file, and "no facial hair" has never had a store icon for me.

@PalmArrow Thank you! That's wonderful to know! <3

@lanlyn I just did those instructions above and when I tried to delete the counter it once again wouldn't because it has a dependent. :pensive: I dunno what it's stuck on... It's midnight though and I need to get to bed. Thanks for you help. <3 I might PM you later.
    Oh and I did check in game and I have the Store icon on the "no facial hair" *sigh*
  • Options
    @polrbear - She came out stunning.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    I've been posting some old forum updates over to my blog the past few days. And I also got distracted in Riverview when I added Roxie to the household. Anytime I open a save I haven't played for a while, I risk getting stuck there! :D Anyway I have a couple of small Riverview updates to share.

Soon after I opened my game, a burglar showed up. The good news is that a police woman appeared almost at once.
    HWZx-2THybOpt6GNqJAvJrJ-62y8iRATy4ZMfQ8eAeG2qeKUP74nnbf0hq7wPe9b8J5ayr8ZVZVCc1wwXJrlgJThiKfd70_5U0vTbQb8RVgCI6VlVkfZ48zRx2TISrSpcZImI0nAoupn7njHxLt7DxgHtWhl_-XV8SxJnBQhOtPzcT60_AmGksoQ0xTEoYldUMCuc7TZqDmQuDnsH58IvvOTJuLNpDpJ2sZ0D8ac8KP72EOXk78nyIW67ebbqdJ171bHH5V_ieosBO4_1nle-gS8TRSCdazJyfLlhCnBY4lPXkqgm0rO5TQxA9tqu7E1rxgWUzulhr97fsQpsxPSeNEmUphCoO5LLSEZyVVilyB9o_T0vD_TaXC2CvJRRAccQfhgZDBaKAzkj7iPqw6OLFjO1qhv6SgTODJop_ic0YbKblv9Pfz9g6Kj57FLng8qwi40ea90abuBGk8kKhaS5yfnuqTXDqwLyd98hFQO1KhQeEoI4fOq2JWDcvBJXakupZwEwQ1hCh149-Yfd-EHdptEU1UTrXV9-BDJk2xnx7P21436M8oG_gsqDc_Xrkas08ix_vR__gxfkE0xM5J3u8vqTG1j5xkviPFOCSTU=w1595-h893-no

The bad news is that she immediately changed out of her uniform and into a swimsuit. I don't think she takes her job too seriously!
    LsyjmKAf10mMc5vH-zM7BQB8EHWFIDy-PX-1lX9eheOIbzQIWiRfonUE-l9eY3vU7aJArUZUEjxLImMaDxWZSrhUZ0Ps6asdk4MQ4k1AfnJr1LviuheULUqfkeC1KTn9ZTKy_NY_JXCi8wJwDokv1p1QN5E4HlPsZCikQGn8j_wmTtKNjftizqHxBNl_UieKt15xdxN25o8QnS7Q5W6iMa0EqwxW4LkvSA_j2KJHc1huS7Zbj0z5bPORXH1VqXsKcwnk8wEUv_wE0myKWJLq8hoytYun819dTYbHc-YfDKO20jE2-E8qYKq00Bee6G6XdHIQ-9bbzUo8O6LBq-D8gdEQhK92V5v3DQbEif_cXGi1B-ztn2aW64x5BUqbwDHWP2QmFPXdnxS66oMKCglQ8iniX31BM70grc5Dlu_CT1NCMDjgUjVqY0Md27Aps67nx49JxoaYiu_XdotjD2ilwBlljXHleZA3bqvz-zZtf6ubABa1O6V4LN5pKUuN5o3L2rRq7FrOR1HGenFjyqLyzCdHFdNgcyVmX956_3xaS5cEzyBsxhvjZeV4iRfs8wzgGVOB3DpZJe7Zx0lYCNwjJUUlUlv1TnftZ622-lvI=w1595-h893-no

She did try to apprehend the thief as 1-Eye the plumbot and others looked on.
    7mElDu6_GSFvCs6ATBqFRe5AVLsRDFqUT79bULRS3mCicL8zi6IFWuq41Ze4DtqOB80o-bdKYbri4TCeKXJN-VgbmJC7IgFh7er_Vn2DYUMIROQ3Dj4FaFhU1TmcIpcsszrpHVzQle9YaljIotZGzJx2S_BWJhZp9JMW66x7_wlczCfqY8lQITMYlbHDxjJ_JwP4AU2-CtWz18g03bWN9dZCwZVyNcwZq_fA0rH63sNXe74uY8f5VUwTEGRlvOXAp087Gxn4C26m-FBTwVhxcXjvFegUpNByqLtH_k9f6kh6Gg-is9Bt8U-bbmpt-s1oZrd-phfbf-FMbu1UvehSmfYMvOjM50bO04lg4Tg7wOPIOugLqX9NwicD61_hrCzWGOD94Z6xUngpCVBfnv-_ucb3sra_QIWrgcnbAQ0Dc_HRCLi70Ju-OFJbaW2sAsJ2JLgjH3uP1dQU7KPLVw9DntRVxTfYTrqbC9L8a1zNzFX8pCgvRsjTuXAJYjMmB2VzbR54GTBINskGzegrB6iOcEzGYXClDJfJ_toSZns5FAbXZpJR5mCuG-3x3cT8HhhVxIb1Qa76FGu4H0eDxVg21Hn4tJd88ybWqjEREgtV=w1595-h893-no

But apparently the lady burglar wasn't as worried about breaking a fingernail. The criminal won.
    yqjTcQFX_F_9OM3SZndkkJ6_oeThLW68Uqezltc5ajXJMwZN-siAEkyCxyXWwFeYOgvdqE1edl2p3Htd2lVr1D2g2vweocERGjvkkckusOIt12mZF4bBJlbzqYf3Vu68yfyKLh95wPP5lpvDrHzpYNsRC-k4YQjlZ1yFCYd9_eRpsiJmeRlqFdeskdQoobfDznUqmfEWQXP1OlfENgzH9il9zYdrgjqGk_d11ubykJMWekkGXAn8AOiE_fYaoiZPss3xzU8gBsAVi6vIp_8VNq8mQlgos6MuG4Tro50TZYlfL6rlPLRZA3omi5h3w7rhdPHYr_yMqscYcvD5OsYEp7GlBvvDqVEWcAr6t8uhTDf16kckuymoP_nz50WEM0EYynoxwqcYMOAJjY2GVlezcoX5xxDnP_SZ20wVkLZ9xHKR88x9QftTIrfVUPBb78ODXu-c-b1PMo39KpruIKa4UmsK4ivWXJmHfkujK3Rp_Us1JlyOohQSvN0VefOtlJkIqCFk-agnOzVPOKQeb3TWymhpCcjDmqj-3OgGP39MN1Wm_S6qa1ifn5IgwJJ1jnWxL89wtecUBN6oCawGEoqXonGaNFAP8NVdv6owFXQ0=w1595-h893-no

The thief ran off without any loot, but Mark and Bonnie tried to follow anyway. She made a clean getaway though.
    sA5WR7fjiQLh8S_sOCg3GufL5eKJeocMiLp1GhU-utshn1_hWc2pCFb7qYLayDrAR8BE_9B9s7OGaWnTtbpAYsJ9FTI-p4yrP13dHqOf17AsYu7tvP1EVTt-ADDov9kQ2iU57IYZnkHl0CmZXr8EjiQN5cG9kqD9vXtT5-A875a8sBdAvWKoMucBsmpoCqQxcE61cwlP2Mox7nITusdcu0m2M9Qerg_oX3FqeuuFfz4LfAE-n7QV7IQoG3GtO0ub_GogmfSzFdLnGoWzwolTNIe-zoGk7pVJskvdxC3HwBRxUfQT7G7ajF6lqZmiJEcU22N_vLhvirAhYux_fy4d2RcxH7AejI_RQsm_UstzsZkLQ70-CL09n-ylLFv3qA_6s_lV1XWaTLq6wt9cLf99xfmzmFW7myF_GgahWECLQvBsIl4Od_mjsS9tQKSls44__kbdsC75bKqn9wxET8e9QxHuS2-5Ux330zCc_1KGAvDn5FU1Zj83BvyqE6ponlydsCyPrSM5eC78PLmjfeYTfCvBhOPAM-XFG1Gk5ZPLsy1qfy5JQgXRBmBn0tseB6WFHLkYHrnjG7tNnsUcrqGMf5U9R3xE1wns1J3NUbZS=w1595-h893-no

As for the police officer, let's just say she definitely has an unusual fashion sense! I really think she's in the wrong profession.
    tv4jMVNyoB9o30VZ9Dsv568QrGTK1QjGUeE5qp2j-GjBhycyaAEC5dnp34GB7Axi_faEtyLApTOa0Rch2bjQ_xVYbz14XOGCCM7mhe3sqgrQMABZWfFerejcwJ72EDF166NIbdTfm5IeIu03hKBhkZ5dZRhxPIhhO_iCVgW57l54ShDE03Lh98N06NF-Few5kjd7vHLVVLCZHvdI6gi4S1lLuC78RpZp9ilqNNkEkpExLK8mT4peE3A8iYifF1KTAAodPXYRk9Hv9pBOjAc_sVORrUE7MAc326HzqzBh0Ro7YujzXDlMJG2MAsNn_HFT9caT_qjVscflxRVFGqBOAjfdpudztdK0fIaqoUWnq7YGs3GoDMEUeDTFgrmUiKAxX65A7h1SsZMsI_Ac172qxerLnmdcsU9dcgDGkx02hLXC7Khflta2DfwJBANja-fkS9P-XEZfX5qLaNnEr2lpJVIvL2M564Epvigx5K1VMZkS22CQaH-mIBRBr7unDrvdS7ntUyKy9kzFx0tia_x2XptdLF1U79D5OpRbdMEbLpEZIMnQBPzuUgjMBQpB8h8b7A2oYetvgHeLDySC36v2W6NbLC4IhNKHfIm6VfV_=w1595-h893-no

It was still before dawn, but the family stayed up. Clyde gave a presentation.

Clyde: Next time some tough comes by to pinch what's ours, we follows my new plan here. Sharpo, you bring out the Tommy-Gun.
    Mark: Right, boss.
    Clyde: Bonnie? Roxie? You gals get the ropes just in case we needs 'em alive, see? I'll take care of the fuzz what shows up.
    RpMaN_LIKtvuiVhS78LJb4XMjD5JQRh2pTssuh_WW4eWTSex3pS0lxhCKbvzIbLrugWnRSyG91KGUu4nFPh3CVir4Gzp4Rs52sqVq6ZopAh0BtCBgrV7pS9ERCmi_cG3twmZ1KQbXS8IZLU2onoWQ0skb1cvQ_X2KcEXMJ8aMjENfcBTyOnYvvxbzk7XvAhY0W44ANlBo-BfgDzDZOFCU0gIAYIGl_8G5in5DSwN-x1eqPI9iOGb221OB2sJ_D3IjWnscviXnhLkJcDTfAGVU4IRNRunscHNtsKiv4apUy0brPO81IaLtsxTOfOMy0zzxo7HADzDVYC7cumeIVHKC_XoqtPYGHkqMLhExJdsG9-Lk1uabLPgFwFVqh5YCDqw9ZmGx9BposEVTx6mJ_6kgL6JFBeGCZDBjo-utoPm6ODQkLwq2a4NdqqWMJqcm59zQXsrK61pJF_Vm9U-kbKFzHEmCcNFKcW7BELOFX9wIxOlh6Q-WUJUWfG7ZGamfvAv3LC5c1J9TML-AdXic54c9kHlBqWWCXLzKGRy5UwLky9u3fArs7293ETThgr3RGvNVS0c1-H9x7IcdxBgmnRpcHIgbfgn_QrmzZklK9UT=w1595-h893-no

Roxie: Oh, Mr Farrow! I'm so happy you like my singing! If there's anything I can do for you, just whistle!
    o0UJsWYAn6yifVPgsTHCQ3nbbtSJlUm2jd072YtcI107aBRTeT6hHDnA4VQcsDnTZ0ncfh8MwFcmo_lrQ68haubMwzRj2GFENprJ4u_JRIzYwK-byoScaG3FynFumbXJw9AGxlaE-AnLYRskOLxm6NU7odUtgISI7fO7134exz4Jp1cVcCl204f-APvB7PH219ONzTEZbyEyMOleIp4HGg5-crBRaSeUTRafOeB68wS-2MEbPhgXWR_I0sNhko8keAoRNlVuexVLtBI3HFKXW7n51bALivWSiXUDGroydOCS_AwCqrTbydb2twwY3bk1cUf__y9_r2A7nrOvprGdh8-DYY3BrOTKfCqVypPlnI-W3u5wNYN9vpcevSLI1QCfLzxtLyO2Und0s_gzrMUQ7gqwCl7Tx3fbJFBgBW1oUWHX5sTdmhadDfqovk3BByuoeKmlHvOiMoMk_ebOgJlRbXWkofgXqbjyRgn1pgy-SIOcxNCG6BxPg8edicWsMoaGBH8vo8S8LyMInQI65Hp8JyngWc8FwaeAAea6WiRzam1tlRWc3ATyo0aipSPPMl6zH9vEEhWfjGUE1L3SPxzq9NwoxChuxk4ZsmJWDR-y=w1595-h893-no

Ruby is blissfully unaware of her new competition in the tempting form of Roxie Rhodes!
    MnW3fMuXbAL4BL6mP1c_uWjwq9QylIwI0g0JU3fIAQwixRnuJdqdXLfFzSgip8H-jDw3aLC5oePqs-wMJmiUcnnrkLkf5xZA0mnjZCvID75kREUgRjKLFX5zjWp8VMyBCyCcowPCps6d0EmA6dkzwCazAdw2ylqYHM2YR9_jipAn7vjPXuQvWit8zNlwotQxmknmWUI_A3CJ8wr6Ky-cFBztFazwNxaGiufMsE6N8jD5BmPuARWGH-ZqcOwcUnFzDSj1X7Q2FihWoBLfv6Ye6pEJ7F4E840EflXhR2AOA2fTxWJrSOZ_97SN6FF36izv97Jm-P5Av84_jzHTKmWCoqVw6qtz-rg04fVUZjcZOGqCwcEgOjVOZnVYDkasw0c7UOIQqCOyI3VCpp05DdJqAzPJ7x7ZTEInLsA5kOnyvUwWVrulaRW7AyVchn28FYXEJ-9qDLFXhrdII_il6VayPT6phBZAmB-DTr-jIzXjNkbS_tz66Pf3sWDgzdpBhZkHSCuwbll8ljl66NC9_Up_G4qfrcb3r0NFMWncPnkaQ273spBCv5WEMpN_flP4RRCGJERKMgfQIy9u5fFsbkQrPNGMN9zuQ1HadQXWEQwG=w1595-h893-no

But Mao Chen sees it all.
    g4mbguPUuTNdWA3wtTv7TnINxje2Ei185Gcm33pMbcAma9yVOOUXV2BYrLOmYpx7bknmJzFutDKRbwNHh46jl8-AhCvmfYV-v11RDwziezj1HUaImH1fjhydyFqSlQ7wUu8lcbhtVf69Qo-iybzfEoh_Ntm3sPstj6x3c8d85n5y3D-iDMwCYxsXeF8pL1ksYxq5U50dXGJVTA_knDsqhHYoq4yZe18SDWwoZGvnXvG7dkDttLYBoH3-y9BiWYtkmv1dcjDCKMB7eiARpKzR93I70KjbhlBqqroBccE1BjGgDGZHHBCBldXjd2s5gJL-zg8g-dL3XnK__U79Vso1HNzlQ0yJtHgbS1rk1xDqGb41aB3PCoqyOGQBS_5iqmpH-0_1PAFbrOYPFVRNIeeXRm4Q13B5gL-CQNRiM4FjyCyT2WFC7X9fVhLI2auw-LuZGK0EpGHrCXoTRDl0Aj7NEa7hHkDsq7VgJAxI5MROMiJ-HWG9gN7vOANY5B6h8wSWB5quC8ZCFsMiqslXfoqdxD-pkV2wh5FNGf_ZDMcIZjo8wtb2S7VO_5hkYNaK5zccWud006seO-vaYsT7nr7B-0ng8_aTUyS_1bxkU_Rm=w1595-h893-no

Meanwhile, Roxie tackles a few skill-building activities.
    OT2EgvsrW6V3U5tqKqJJh_0ja1Q1tva1uA-asO7bmZm5_PLIEBn1sV9rrTmy8Ud6tBiUAudR5lg7e_0q6kqmP8jG0bOV5FO2IAsgzjnxqy1s95eD__6VXy-pTvHmz4hr-iIpqvBKavNtxZJ-8wIFpoLHjKPzsQW7PYfV_zqhofpoe4Zl3fzVVWORxqJzTabxMJXyj1fA4-9fUWUCJERP1J2Zb59LsjTlxi-NURRtKtrqq9BDzeiJohnCw-zeLlxK7ZTdBN126I14pdxiF9y9Ru58_fhZ0VyXi_p-kWu1qR1N5j52rEkGaUoy2Odb4rlLc3mnJPZCQmqJXljoPj4ba3fYxaq4GORaV4Ll6-uukVwt9U-VBO8OaoE9o3LKSv5NJBfEPSqHpmXKZeCKfs0TRyXih18J2hWRsW5DjaIFSPiPusqAfw5PQXbwNYDPy-DGr_VPn832jL5RzTUNF86XoXHnYM7geOMzPGFnQESnH_QrmqlVFmJPerUDMVjMUpd2prz1ngBfc_F3d5kMr9d-y7kQ_YaOf7iIXJCH8fipsLtpOOiVWFgpPFvH5D0g8dn-2gmAg2VbHQF6yDOAuxpyQrlEsXRl00ClI16aMOIW=w1595-h893-no

I already had two Computer Whiz sims in the family, so I changed Roxie's CW trait to Equestrian. I thought it went well with her Snob trait.
    fpN6PB1zTHat_8hCFKpIKEo6Kz_779IdH2bSzo9psNjB5Sh1Qr0unUUqSy2ddps9kidMonJ1hrEcwP_pELXVe2mhvh8j0q75XOjYZWdJY9eQPMdBHX_Fan0WQ31J0ONMThptx73X9BgnA3F6kFODRnS4fXNpJZ0PFymzH1x4ITm63vAqhbRyYigrKTXP7myReGx5Fm0YL093EqFpxgYr5atqaCleFB0INNkctvLBPPrZdg4cIj3HxA2K38S8Uwl9TPEUziUuM_Tu_FsEjDDJr0sKgNDhZsE4wtzJb-LeiD3zgUvCxTp8o-tbwteSlL-lQonVMsA6Iuh36VCwngTe0W10b8eM5ZsjhP7e4hEg7AKL1-sGp5HDIqjpX40IahPB0R-GIOOAvBcif2ym8rfPptLXE5vNx0h_JMHox6nRR618X8iG5lLiFG2i7F3WFbzwfPEsnRUvppNdHpkf1tLubmMrTZfKAvhG1pQOwWCWlPyXm_zfjtUzWuhawONIFfMOoX1zcmmBC3L5ENm7cHu0kYCeNiougEyf8Oi5sEEA2U15o9El9B4PKU9zBdw-ElaUrTCr1LaV6z7F8Uxg3kBkVpVZlalDXkh1ycPplq0W=w1595-h893-no

She may like horses, but she still isn't completely comfortable around them yet!
    gUQFe8VohUxPKPXJWeU7oe1a_XqjvNQo73MOWV379d2Huj2AMgC77tpRJEjOmzStxQfdZbPaYTtDmojLtspHNXFQbrPLw9uz_9_BNDj7xdgfmpUbR7N5uUxreUlTdrgPGzSYQkU4AtoXOKmulGOyw0yiUxSTRCD6PIm6AFAydyqBsSkQWlNZbADyJ6K-1YBw25W8g-Fi4gEQyXHQIif1jEmjE56J7c2crMUr0knQL6uOnf6SQ2shqYtlaHcxGTYlySjQ8G_NWZNzTWRlUtJXV8Ir1WgTs2Eq3eXjffUo0kQxXYF0snsNRXQwpi4Z5Ig1RPawGOtCl8HZU1LAq8oIbJMB9cU5780lC18crhu7ZUchICwwMz-S-gtJt7l_LgZV0FYT8ISxocBBvxi73cM1vAFgdGtZpSlHVVW7orAgqPEV_Npa5qr4tYMYUjVbA61XzrLWAMBpi8vi_xR0-WT7r92b6ySgbgnSUf4-7rPpjNsfacD4xZwDBG9WmMwzi2lHW3Ts7uqZLThc-iCXQ1E-1Sd3vRm27dNgofropdVaK4KV_OdbrZVj8Kw-cd0uKJhlNJGeaHT_vjh4OxGyVH7KJTGvYK9x2cE4svQyqQeM=w1595-h893-no

Roxie gained a skill point in Inventing from the Tree of Prosperity. Not sure what she'll be able to do with that. Safe cracking?
    tWgWlyuJx0UWPs4QHJHauaCoLAqDiihlCzQQheG4Hw4Gsblxuvv3320MmcOSRXL4Ym03GFdwSXpPmpuB16dv-HLrKZP0iBD6KaO7x7yo1kgU5GDLfRiY0r7CXeXXdWPt5cVg8UclBxhoNyVlkoxJ0_M_p-hlnSN-ST7Ie6T947VAfO9XIpMF-Zcj1_GVUf94u76LHOBZOjNM9t7jHJHT8CjoPx_ypH4ijGvrPz3feK_lypFVByI7f8JMsDnPGxboLqN61ByH0ReA-m089w4yp3Wz7vOWTV05ZJ2qtuABTK3P_nceQqzqZUVugkZ5C6G52pA_Zhqx8-xFehesM8wLalepm-1sadr0f1Oh9KWSWwsfUCC4Z1yq7ooeMYwv3beWsL6cfPf_8TMUxlIorYWqCtmcHbKzd-POnJk1SdNknNyEKkAPlNBXLSlFtuvgM7ar3xGAzyAO28hOFLZFoCpDAh-f-jSSZUxLeH0FwodJUErxvHmtsbS5jJ9zGyQ0pmpg9m5PZTe_Afq7TGTUa2zegr9krUE2_I67mCIXXWoeDuOw0e6WHYLKmmK7BmA3pivWjpE_rk19dmxQqu2ANWZG4YoZcofu3J0EZ1LB7Zsd=w1595-h893-no

Clyde is still infatuated with Ruby. He forgives her time after time. What can I say; he's a Hopeless Romantic!

Clyde elected to give Ruby a Romantic massage. I didn't worry about the consequences because both she and Bonnie already have the Fertility Treatment reward from Clyde giving them romantic massages in the past!
    rW7OWIvOj0a-SOyLU4wrGKSYF8RCXhMfY_M31g3rtT2L7RxhLm4--lT7I75x8KAphN-SlulkFJP95ztwPGKtOh-ZbJuzIEttl4EePcLEck4t_ZavkFmWsuOU2_RbkC6eDtEtFiv57Q2KAnzbTa-YrTo9vkjU7gAkWRixoKhwhO75kEHO8-Z95aGCjTEHdGFvBcNpefBHA15NkxLNsS-Hy93LhcAxY4vRKfTZlx3hKveGwTiBIzC8xndCU3SIZ45YjgriUbLHZzYtSCqzGNIaM9wELOyK-0SXaH2VQrn2Hs_GHG-67qJJrlzu4kggijTYe12UB6MCJf8mk3iVeeMYHggJ538favZ1gqxWunuoWrxoHSs_Vkky07MwPLU3i_AO4KXInuqKb8OmuUz5hnJ0oecZEYrTZWzSrDMnJtGxepTWE3yYxC4Y5YoqwC8NGeSXaB5iTht2vpg5TUvgZQwa_xyuqUjpjmPHfD9jMMldtD4MOS8l_QwDKcRYWHjS0qkb4Mgm8ukBZGnmjxTbp2JgBfSYE2JLDDcnsvLXIOMV1e-sE5kqOhh6VBlI9N4AMhAXhA80yVX2E2TrVSeg7x_w2uQd88a0imcZmYbHXyrv=w1595-h893-no

So far, Ruby has been behaving herself. Maybe she knows I'm just waiting for her to push her luck! No use playing all sweet and domestic with me, Ruby girl. I know your game! And don't get any ideas holding that baby either. Highly fertile or not, it ain't gonna happen!
    vxWMGZiyJO8BWJJT96mm7LFoyKXkmRvdRKlRjwbcCuSrTtolph612r1ecAYuaBqltkEoXczFMbCbvBPNbr9QM3Jl0U-Yxabu8eWqeadhCyF4Rv5k6OIwnH1ZJam400PQ-rKEBAyvrS7cCEZ5ldspXvADQsVJnxbM8U3vW3OghfEohyzfApTx8DwI4RUBQGi65TcE7YUT1vdQ5-lxlonoHtZv9LcxchovOCCV7Zgtm6po0hvtbJuNS_Hdipv5avFVXli9ltYwOyiUfn3j1hTXriIiivyr4QGjgl5GEWzyNKRbhIPxxa2VCoFMhXHcHCR6p1xUxGInRyVbgYomf5h4KvVbLrPK3U-ljj2cItOl4SHvBAEp9zvpJAn-ZZoK6fNt0Df6k3KfqZM9EgD5Ms7ijStVHP4dLAcMq04cO-Z1xn0NEWDvtzaGfJweJClRfc0ls7AWb2Iqh_C1kjvdpN8Nnuj9drs74OD3SSibFjaatSe4TyccaXJh5510YdopYY7RJUAQMurQ383yv53BAeCpjXUAn2-fPWMyqojQyKueoeM-w-L8MHyPKabcW5QGvwaCHNGmET9b13HMNjbi6TsMm-zo8PqCQcc3X7PJI1y8=w1595-h893-no

I'm keeping hands off with these two--just like I did when Ruby and Bonnie were competing for Clyde. Clyde chose Ruby then, and Bonnie went on to marry Mark. Now we'll see how happy Clyde is with Ruby as a wife!
    GkX_eio7SkTW_o4UMibJk-uEUfQQRMR8XyShBHd3yE-GOUgndBbN66M6G6MFgUzENLHOsctIk0LwApOFXzCTGE9drq7D6IKuuK6GQyauOlYxnsCh387zOQUBUe0x3h47M9n-oWafBqb7qu9i0QVH_nVoL8dszuxg7U43QZDdNBf7NmpA9UpVJhVu0YwRGSm_QinGiirrO-zWBV0dU3pcE6Ky5hpJNfedp0zbVrxEg6OXoj1B4vg5VPSoOWuJFJ_q_foxSJmGDCIitv-JWjA-8zrtYd0o96JrEAfVr6vJFl1PASIuWHY4k3-Vdx4BcOGRXZVvo6pO-chH260ZPoLN6Xyw7xsYprsyygo5yRBlY67-dLmUH3Qdh0ZQ7MS4J7wfZ6aKUzlDx5LDpLR2vjUgO4Kb4EtGurOejG-NLRL-9-7w8YwFQOeBC-nzq_RAdN5_FjGY51ARv3qwKrHcITGEYXMO5i0s2sLEr6ibcJrXMh58SUdGeruDKwi6-rj3q66YUa3YKSf06XNGeEYh2rcWzmRh1TsY5NH4eTeDdyP2v_5x25eiJzKtU0VsC1iLB6Ps9IHIH1pKhvNcaGf8dp8WacjBefWaVwBeS6Zi1ZQ6=w1595-h893-no
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    A few sunset pictures before I head to work: :smile:

35403880_10155626328726497_5588385315527065600_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=ac9d256053d22f61a6f4680cdaea7c51&oe=5B764BEC

35360088_10155626328706497_1968972021060599808_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=1bc241a03b567f7342a410b051bca40a&oe=5BAD9AB9

35385714_10155626328741497_1518728950153478144_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=495b64ba3aea1fb8e106324688747171&oe=5BA44CE4

35429379_10155626328851497_9079636815945662464_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=cacc21706962c794c9379f66fd214096&oe=5BBFC164

35476237_10155626328861497_3668563521517387776_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=6db765d0a051f61575458d1b4303502c&oe=5BBEAE39

35389375_10155626328876497_7679526491616444416_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=add1dc95705b7ec058fb9e5064a6a500&oe=5BB7B266
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 That's a really gorgeous world. :)
    Ty's such a good dad! I always try to teach toddlers their skills first thing so that I don't have to worry about it later.

@CravenLestat I'll have to check next time I go into my game. If it's not available for YA, I have other braids she could have that I know are available.

@king_of_simcity7 I do my best to keep the toys picked up, but one of the toddlers is always going into the toychests and grabbing them. :lol:

@PalmArrow I'm the same way, half the kids in my second generation are kids now with the remaining toddlers about 2 days away.
    I actually like Ronnie! He has a cuteness factor about him! :)
    Can't wait to see what their baby looks like.

@bekkasan My computer can handle it, but when I start getting a lot of pets, that's when I have a lot of trouble. I've set my game to where it doesn't generate a lot of stray pets. Sims 3 is one of those games that lags no matter how good your computer is. I've freed up a bunch of space on C drive and could probably add in a lot more CC if I wanted to, but I'm enjoying the minimal lag and CAS loading super quickly that I might hold off.
    I try to have a routine set up with the daycare, but it doesn't always work out. I think once Jessica reaches the top, which is level 5, I believe, I'll have her quit and do something else because the remaining toddlers in the family should be kids by now and able to stay at home by themselves.
    The world has generated sims, but I haven't seen any of them around town. It's a nice looking world, but nothing to do. I might see if Legacy Island III works properly again now that I've cleaned out my PC.
    Killian's actually been doing a lot of cleaning autonomously! He's a good boy.

@king_of_simcity7 Very nice pictures! :)

@Silverofdreams30 Luna turned out cute!
    Looks like they had a fun family outing.

@PalmArrow They're cute, but a handful. Especially when more than one starts crying at the same time and nothing's wrong with them. :lol:
    I tried to keep the nursery gender neutral with all of the cribs looking the same since sims can't keep their kids in the proper cribs. I swear, I've had Jessica, when some of the kids were still babies, take them out of their crib and put them on the floor for no reason, autonomously. You should've heard me yelling at her. :D
    I might try it again now that I have freed up a bunch of computer space. This world I'm in now is pretty, but it's boring. There's not a lot of family fun places to go.

@meerkattime There is no way for me to get all those pictures and saves back either.
    She may like having a big family, but I'm about ready to pull my hair out. The things I do to keep my sims happy, and Irwin wants another kid! I just can't do it.
    All of their romantic interactions are mostly autonomous.

@Mikezumi At least it's not Lachie this time. :lol:
    I love how the tiki torch some-what censors Niall.
    I wonder what Rory wants to gossip abou twith Jeffrey
    Apollo looks very nice. :)
    Very nice updates!
    I already have gone crazy! :lol:

@meerkattime The hot air balloon is one of my favorite items in the store. I've heard complaints about a lot of store items and a lot for me still don't work properly.

@Nikkei_Simmer Very nice update! Poor Tatsuyoshi. Everyone is always picking on him. :lol:
    Brianna can be scary when she's mad. :shock:

@jillbg Very cute pictures! :)

@emorrill I miss Windows 98, XP, and 7. Those three were the best for me. At least you didn't have to install updates unless you wanted to.
    I thought I turned that setting off for the unnamable mod, but I guess I forgot to. :lol:
    I also don't want anyone going into the kids' rooms in the middle of the night and playing games and waking them up. Sims really have no respect. :D
    I could watch Irwin showering all day. ;)
    Yes, she's running the daycare center. It's a stay at home job and I refuse to have baby-sitters because they're basically useless in my game.
    Yes, that's an official daycare shirt, lol.
    He does! I have to keep an eye on them. I don't want anymore kids.

@polrbear Jenny is very pretty. :)

@lanlyn Any police officer who changes into their swimwear before fighting a burglar probably isn't very competent. Very nice pictures!

@king_of_simcity7 Gorgeous pictures!
  • Options
    Another Riverview update.

Bonnie reached level 10 in Athletics exercising with Pharus the Gnome. That outfit is what Bonnie wore while the Racketeer family was vacationing in Rinn Fada, where they acted out the fairy tale Bunter told Caprice. ... But that's another story!
    SJqKQYwtIUayF8Bid6tIZzQgu8kcRM5cP-gEHQ3i1ZXT5KwsSXQCBEEk2BtBgmfOCxHSqNivbCWrBe-tdiOZqn8hpidUPdebcNs5vKECwdRwUDe6n43kBlvJ7JAblEnl8j1oyK6MNRxB6F5XTzJ_Olxav_Vd0z3LgrYPjphx-ZQZsDIfpZFydesSPvo2abEt-9B3DzLgfdGHLhmXE8PKnoeFKjYmGASH3-i67murGQEAPa8uXzsK1ImTlNTGPo5-6CZGXOAjzYd-xozRaiwt0UZ5RavDTO7CRfsyxJZQVHDhp_PN6pCttEWKEpOOWbODA9z1Ru5v4jatDrEv_D8HqK23GpGpckaWhxkJ6QBBDdztiYoFnbKr9chW4UTrjb5T_dT6D-DHEAeQvT61wi-qLAWxF8pAy46wH_zzM4fTAHbvyvqOikRU8lZY-PmxDkjwfxCrHbiMcgaRECYghq5F-urfD0SOkiauQSdIjoNMkWkevdDJxNAOaV3Cu9dkBSyGfcGgHnVVAu4Hcb4vii3gfATr-fJvx2ssnQpkZqrPCTFQ-6wTO9eoV7oPP-dbNeNhYkdhFYmtTmLQAwzGdUe-8AYFKPQmL8wI2us9T4Gu=w1595-h893-no

I realized that Jazza was ready to age up to toddler, so I had Mark arrange a party. I didn't need to invite guests, but I just wanted to see some of the Riverview locals!
    16sz8qsst36tz-Y8OUQ44QovwInVqOoJV8d9aMldQ-rGRbwA4qZStYTfm-_taepRWf6KelNDkvTbGzQxk8rzTcIGuU_WjBUuCx_icltmDRSKcgMRoCv26dzuuUnLnylwNOtloxmJTiy9jQeRO4_OjVWjz_t37LN5QPUwQi0D8y-Bsw3-Pq5hgqrEItDPEnnSjUe98-AhxjxN4VTpljtPIT_ZBPhaUCjvAMC12MRYhvVfwlFwM4px8_n06hDB5NNNOeEPbIqx2sNfUTW6SCzK6ag1YojNj4n3OsiUK2dB3Bc0BaDFkWLR9jhcnnWf0MGSleiwE7Qn65C8fTlWfci2LYys9bwno4loQYcvPpsINX_P_xqK-W1yEnAUV98z4FGb5yjq9KAySbCY7v-lVQfmTDGD1wUm3l37AxcsRQo_XlFdaZGSZs8T9t5jzykWeJMpa6Hj5zpQmNlvkh-cWDUZWdMAGRay7gzie-sg6cF-InmmQFz8kOor-LqZ2NjvQxUIRlbAHkNfSv8kUuo9cT5ZrGrWNlr7g2pFUz9aiJ56LGDl21yVXYTtO7lUPmFIcfSR73ZkTEY5HB3d3A94RRI92NolYb_moBx20rrGqLZ8=w1595-h893-no

Clyde is turning into a bit of a nerd. An Ambitious, Party Animal, Klepto nerd!
    mM5SbuPqNb6bznp-kaUrq7PdIlzWvQenm0wGvXKoryvfXuQkK2mUV4lZA4EKNwK6_TpFYnuUWoSqFskJBWLZcQR8s6pTP1fjc1HaqWzYganqPx0cidtukFT7BAyJHeQ8c4FMEataoCS_Cff-4kB-H2ITPo-xNPFVNsdiZhGYiGVWo4CJ62eyCHLkN5dvQYHxoxhJIZ3TB_Yg6vbOwdoHdeJehakpyZA4eNyIKw92xaE2TrBpZAmWC5RblxYC88EtjoMbZnW4Fj887LUA29Jt0cGVrf_YNx25rpYu_LYdXPCRyjBhknGhOrrGRzVLOR6lyxX656Uscic_F-2SvECYa41aM1vWXcQ9SpctAm6qbAfKiFlLvhcdLH6eztjw1cUMxP8iu7KIGyRMTsTgtcGlYNxjcFb-c4ZenYXBVc-8NO077xRvcZyeIsXhE9rPs1xAqOe7Vb_esX7xGZotKE72DvDn4zE0mFBCNtoGwumGdp9CYGd2euez8gJrYSL3a9ydvAUo9eD5dLrn8DYU7125NW5D_R4kcCRtPVKWzcCIa9VIvn3fPBl4_JeQt22kc3dWt0FMvfhjLcOgfVROqWpfvedi1izn94UEb3ZItFCD=w1595-h893-no

Since the family has a pool, I decided on swimwear for party attire. They'd probably all end up in the pool anyway.
    PuRkh7cGrEw4Rs-VR9EiBsIeSDa-1WnPa3LZjU-tVY8_Kk5q-Isk5NybJuoDzbdziOk7WAM00HDVZHFWtKanMatX_fFlYsY48wtAxrjbdn7a1wLCLBdmatlwbjXqeXK9Vc3gqzSa-N12ijlNLPtUVHfeof6oQD8TqOCqNiboHgay0ALFTQdm24VeHbAi4kOLpvKi6osvA0WyA1Y7kURQDxqWNbc9-t3NXY0eVHP_x2NPfiyxHgbQ8WkTnmirzANLFvAR1tSU4gjhLyyGlCP84joGkf9Cjm8QWnMLWjMqhf5QQQoCTS7p7qiy5dC5kVCwP0jQEipo9oaolpVRYLMcPNdGqqIcz26SB2RTwo0Fds_y0aJa1boHpxRHKZjlNiKXJlkMfrkF13dbpqpmZ2Vfb_0PewzaClK0H_PuPNVo0I5lquYvIBB8r13NLHUp9i5lbVf0fIZNMfJZr7QpUhp_EWS_NyWEP2axuv_qqUq8yQioBR4vrDycPrEBHFTSUxUdshD3xgyRTycN8aqsOB4nZDc5T8kasioK829WrPvA85F4xUWUAueceHFoL9-bBmWWoPi8kzVKa3FxWnsjZsBPXqQVmCkOPZ77kli3zCth=w1595-h893-no

But I wanted Jazza's birthday aging-up finished first. Then everyone could relax and have fun.
    PtLvgSkuRoGBl8fFkZc6vsopca3rlnbRvZxETRJehOjMxjU95H_PviotB0BzXlllaV0-g-09PHGAFKQtd1G4HRZVmfaDXvUAKoGJO3NhijwZu7luMrcYh2qjo6d_tPvkVPQ4n4McKPQzhxd1-qRG489NPXzjRHNVzNhjhVMmvYCIniORprgigCLfdLYtwzIPb9WBE7DBxG9KW5d0eeNe-WhQS7HeWiOTu1_cibxDJOAUMVyWgWqM1EPQSu3RcsH0viDh37IeqYFAznGTYPxYjSLex1hA8En3WBO4jyoMZl9EgsKFuMRQ6igLtb0grXuz87oqM4bu-DeD7vSV8hgTFUi1qGBjeBEXQbF6PdcBFmi_MxDCnwFwretpbjoPaAKg1tqZupxOUJ9wCTicc3R5K-PoWk-AbWxVMKDezCQ2Ru086qRZr3NwU-UMDsXBeqsIwDbgY_1VLagsc6NY4DGtvkmOob9lawoZAQn_6JzLoqfHQ26ZKmRNMJV0BBnvR7DKPSaaS5QkOvRqOSsVnJFDmENuKrKF2dmNccb7cHn_MmKzOhqdfz9Ww0e4QIpAWRNkZYhyelpsnGB9CbMsFqEyFNC4PSeIzU5DhtkYHTq3=w1595-h893-no

No one died and there were no fires. I don't think either of those things have ever happened at one of my sims' parties. Other non-party times, yes! Planned and unplanned.
    Q5EKDnpt1LWNNbw5SPUcPP_BLGb7k6IktI4O4n92pPnxCQBlPnPq338kJo-t6LAsRmAayZQE0LaCDZeaFzhl4rHna7lmv4UdrJIR_ejfPg3AVlZYmsr2oalOhR4MnWKIakM8Oo99FFrg_uR5c2xQ_dmaLl630VD0FC_P3oEFMrJ6r6GzNTmBnCFZ82V5mZFG5IoZ5qVycnTNNljAtccGV7voIY4zgdyf9eeuDLtQ-c3MoDcCcUth9UIZE3k471QWo9zsx6MxNxLp1DtuX4YS60gbmwNHjCtruusxUIRbXsRJLMSpXyyl0yVG4zv7g-v3Woz1DXTwZ_eI1P7jTZO2B-an81nowIlv5VF6_XZS5HubXq7EG_IMryzy3ll1lGqiVCJJuh5YYoo_qPhaoR-DaABAIkOrHexCql_aBZRKsX_0T1sURwSSf5R-B5k8NyZ4kK3JWSIA71eLvGkVJaZENkiaGrnMZy5eYx7mYlyppdNgkEIUWXPHxyMF2N5rnkPvv2zt83uE0IKX0N0YaCweQpeovgD4vzvc_9GzOK_3XMWRJ2Mzs3vr9s8hyvJZv91S0ACMLrf6hLAsXyYU1b2gqSs4-67DyMufMRxwq7fh=w1595-h893-no

Blonde hair. And a need for Stylist, of course.
    qqI912WszSegCkxyjkFnq06ROi8vszvk1d0nIwF4-sEwR3XOKwQXjQYGFzeQKgtwUJm_AlXzgyLg278m3K2_JoLEDDdnbh-5gPt0hhpwl0pdZ--e3BuL4qbq5PFu6OVjovF3wJ9-wyzcPUn1ClUmF_z5k7XFff6QW8-ljKwTS4FRdCM09bVXN432iDHJaN-KfUbOJHqVrLgA4rmF76AJzmE0Z-aDc2Z5nY11qBwdYRIkopYt5ujtePs1x-2WKwZ5Duuwn2MA6vftqaC6D_IxgisxyAuXS43QxGf__G9hipFBaLIFu8-TxSU6hFDt9B-8FdGLM9cJsMD1A8RcFCaASjCQgKitg46_BLi4p8i_HRWOSY5HX0Eb0ZljE6FuBnxqFqZedV0YYZAc4rWSHqoFfgyc-PpID-9l6Hp_YUwKrGdlAIMMaRLSpZoMKSk3dN6TMYSmtVXMpuUCevFEhUUpga2J-0pEmMSu_pxCXfwu1R_CusWesBECb2V2arHHQaRRrUIe38ml11w3CVRIV_MqMin_0rER_r-KBIDUv1Iz_XYNOA_KiZtsTgMiOL8ql61jajdICe857sE1O3IRt-3GdCVEWCG1B1EUqUFZXYLS=w1595-h893-no

New hairstyles and clothes. I didn't change Jazza's looks though. I can see a little of her mother Bonnie in her. But she has a unique face, I think.
    qZcvV6NbFPvQ9Ym6oCdf3rPbUboMk08YT5bvwfnqpdycYpfk4xzedDiq1pFHieeLc4xGN4auOzIvZNPD4KaYcic5falpfvbGuAjO4Imt_EBWQ648sw8Ml-OQCb7KfogoKga5RkDOIle1fjSse8G5o2QB4uEB1W5paJR12x3W_v8OE2DoP_JwANzfl5NqpG7QYlXpA4lYQICN_QeouqT2vZrJo_Wrvf90dW51jJt93NDhJdKfAnrElK_X1jjiRIYMLzSBJsftEly4QKS8WHipKV8YUX6VwKAauvwPJWVvtpKgHg2S1poJDUgNh-HUSxTPsH2UI5OtcWn00eOQwcm0pHWY3hIWnRVxj9PLal5M8Nchi4-LakDyX00l_X6UhpLRBc4Z_0yuZttHKFrKflfiu8r9xF4DWW-YgXfC_c4W27yT4UR8zLxNoPeEvC_Cyc2YLq4P1u3Fg5VqpKAWDL0h6FcyW0shl9aCpmLKhnDkz8ZQCuRsfp-YvqvaJb7cvckPWrftM2zuU2X47O-GXfaWF-bUZyyHoAfdqJis0MPcR4dTYU6OnFu5vxcWRg-JEBiawm6tfudGIYL51kzPddbqWtHmmeEl79QLeYhUaTap=w1128-h376-no

6gdrgdtMwFoj8KSzE63ktcdeqgC7HbMFEpuRZYh6dm3XK6B541S5YvvbVopo6PXVh1SNteGIzRmiuAr3tZBtqdiqaFsOWErKNJqzklZeaw7KZl7g5oZeE5LVHTbv2HJq83qlqhD_tAMe4yAtFwFQLmcNVSg759uWRdD-IhVsqHw4qpd5cl4Y6F0Ht6mv5rYcEqBZvAecVbrf8HcF-yBi2zlT9IDy0-3fzZnhV6CHYQJeeJv1YqnoSa2II0QqMorjVlsq9jFG_NTm2QW5BRYZdTqEKThfOonYHtfoun8blIVycpbV3wZEX392L6uTLmzY15E4hd3DUTT60LtK-mRdWTTpHUn17dneNtoKX4uCgFf4s-vF-T-guZ-45CdcMOzwSlpOmlcVG4hx8SKBoanGIthlB9MWP9dN_ITOW1WO10NSRVs_RjqoRnqo-C8ijcxatruyJnmiDJp1JgQ4iW1Mwxugy7NJ0gjo3s_gyF9DffTA0STz9_kuWtRtZVF01WCG8YSRSDSoJOog5Ks5neJRCWb3OiUSkv6tWluQfl1S6VEBGIS1dCaFiFs5Zbo4T2PYdVt8gdiBzEOdAZTHD6BTxuEazKsZvVJBByu6a2eP=w1128-h376-no

7R52toS6g6TSCq89QYiKJtn32AtESyN-ro5bmRPjVTkXbLg2RM5Wbhpi8HJskkM3SzvAkE03YIBzfG6vGVBjALZ3gtwT39lV98Dog1GMpxD-APx-Kt50nusGjvoFU5Ze8MdYdvt_VLlwZtJbmR0esWDNZQ8_6antAxuWan-RbEuOvWR2zKnzZaG1WVZv5C4mUjndFqQmvmFxOcj7e2yTqsqfWxY0L3u69XGzPcxXPeMMomnktqt_60R2TVOtw-IsiakOh-HL6pzDxd6fmU8DmlX_YlIvyT5R2a-gQkmj2zr6OmBs5_JU1mfXbf3b4kc3fe4rsqM6sAcp_AoaJAkUzFoVM4ZH0NKsSmJJk25QsFFa6UnpIuX172yePjb6CH1icLL5lzSwdtw5Efur05PDa8zcg1hq_RtfcAHihspdDOWyLt2WJER_tZs9MvaRttIDbrnVhFwyjY13kEiKExozLfUnlDveinPXfCA76CrDQGVWh_OxTR-FFR2Ww1e6mroCKPMeH9JD3Vk4KFpajzdz9USrG2Y--zW227VdKfscHfHw-1KFNzSjv-MVeomk9yaVlYs9NJdSL2cx0duS4Ylq5Ghqxh1rP-qopI-Lbodp=w1128-h376-no

When I see the limited selection of hairstyles for toddlers, I'm always tempted to download CC. But so far, I've managed to resist. If I ever got started with CC hairstyles, I'd be a goner! Oh well, Jazza looks cute as she is.
    MX6vC00Ik3vkTfD-sTIdowi5k_lT9JtiYVGihXrs19_odLV4tbiNxcCdP1z2OOuCbkR2FuT7PP7HWB3LQnXIayJ0NlQAgcfnmz-CBPOJbtaekRjjTBuVScsbu2wzMWa3m1L1aaU_NHr_BBa50-tCDhWndw0IFo259-9ZTPQfq1-Vg7GF7FcupdNY83g0UIzJvVQ1M5jbP9XuZBU9RG6YxKIILnxIuK_F-UYRpP84ukWu6xWCp4WoCSocBMZzmDre0beb2CF-S8BQkc3r6DFEK7mTB5coZFbw9e0LfyBAIAr0ebU9EX9nwI0uhXIwLke_Tf8AKH1eQaglQ6wfBxKnCBpRDroPNCOvrLqHMgf2urtkZFUfJtkxY6-IH0Qjl96u4jzYwOftgOhwLVoLHRRMXNyUcCuGrEY5884lGJIoWC4FCXOtrr0dfDRtUIzRRDJWe1r03b5Mo1a64hhH1wuebM-Q0bWUrO1Ew5nWCbJ9u9ctp10tRhAEvWfXDL3dGIw6NdVoVsiRQdllaE2n1fMMzyUPpEYEPRzqwanFpgm-8-rSE_mMtCcqtWZhRB2jTJMhSr41lDuftPaUNVPMeS9Df1NmwnDsp0Wq4uHGf157=w1595-h893-no

Toddler skills, here we come!
    Z2sFEA5TLEhWQBtemsRa78XYTfeaAQb6yrhvgY5FjwA48iXwgWOQpYjTD3ZR6hlmWyUrSyiG5lFh5PikEh-9nwfHQkjcgSRx-8hclNwyeoirukXHkblef-El1jjjcSi16GrJDWmod6xrdmxU0401c3cp6odH0nE0N3XRsXu-3JLNID9WuKoaGJsPMygi32UoyfdvWMNsQjknTyT18mEjKcmhuHYdTSxnzXfwkPvfBiZjA0-eG7QJP8vTu12ggWYZ79XTrBEuuzTsVQ_mbXibhjPciq9JUV2FmRGrepwX_sDRy8xZ29nBDTl_P-4j7pOmf8wlgGdBzbtxkM6cPiQwp3ZWYQvADptQ-_U6Sl3QBUWpiBBp49cF10ofyYax1lcmSE4gwtKQvtIogDzPv7fqH_NB9iJKr12TcJAh25WtHnkU_fqsPLZZH-4tgs6tXAGJxW7lLLV8YjDRhNYHmFRYD6AqfTy5VgjR3ex7vjLqCcWfjJkeQltTMdCGWZmG_Pq43B8LeE3GKI6XjdX5x2ZvSKFn37X2R22ASYefOzjIUx_OfIRqby1f7rqF27XOp1JJzfyjrCGvt1XmpYLo9oC4h4o6Y4cat-9A96Vq3m_-=w1595-h893-no

Little Jazza was hungry and momma was in the pool, so daddy Mark gave her a bottle. Sims are so good at spotting their children's needs.
    l5_LU40fwNqqSbuz56ozL_Mb6tXMIzYv9ax7BBTehvXO84WVYJ3o03Y1aWAHHX6Mp8gH0pDUBArVgEGjg5n91Vx2CWU_CtAxfuc2NzLc8MR4XMnQ4jp0r0irXozjp5CV9NK9jQcT64-fGgB4vVTyl6MMLJBt9-j2xVy6P88OnuCMPvvyBx9jYahf_YCFdKXhBPGzLS942lyrSMKwZCUAkg207AqPceDffNVCvlBkVJsvBr3aZxZt72nfCAT3102CkfzAyKobm_84jigI_6C61cXLIs1k3tG8INynitozR4MNR-GsT8gnvM74t_fP-Jn1xvoA__3xpgWFN2lY0T_oCJxlEziTmno3ihzvBWmlCz9m9-KWAOLePiF5Fb2YRtjH3uHniTeCCihX94rTucsw57ZExqhitOpjzo0ljljd6A8MYi5Vb15jutixO2ZBp4W9jmd7vsPlFkqm2NBip1GR9qHeLf9oUiaucighJ621uw0uslDs9xe6NZkCXrBKre6FPzws4jsbeHo3j_CqD3HXn1rMzjctgeDfclA2yLEyBdNegr9iNjs2zHyzny3sdi8VI6-Tj_e4LLf_8v0VVq_4Z_wqCyMYGyyy_5axkruy=w1595-h893-no

I had Mark convince 1-Eye to dance with Luke McDermott, just to see if 1-Eye could do it.
    6otvlU63aL99R_OTZ4UTDPRatj6EKzXozYYs54mFXJw3h6GGDqHloVw5zyvt3cbSyMTcfVn60Q9KaNnZ2lAtmPSEkFbbSTbpBQ9TNZM59EmOewfTrgMIwD8396ilBt2rIlQzsVKhDSPqs-Q-FHyjA1faIZ_92EUNnwW-T7me3wlrzZCVVuFKQBD11fWsbkL7eHwjxzFROzyElrRHuhvucRj8SFKwuWLJcynCE9sUUpu5KjQTliWOjGdx7dzJX2MabQlU9rDcET2QPCDlYOfkE7xHEaOkhVkS2KdGQHIqRIiXPh0xnWwKtY18m3cbMHZ-NSvGN-C0_-zhgVvVRFve04_-0qjzQxrmTyeVDvyxAhMAwbhAdAlgOwrwl26sTFILlcmSU9x77koBtujFU9MR-CPG1qQRg6lEim1fyEqzBqXM5PoaaMAwkRvn89bAu-JnU25HHBUMWqna8VS3NeQKnSVH5z9bercUrb93tWNKzdvP8aaAuLA_tG9YUqNavGFNfwOkWXbNb4Y8Ho_7YgUdh9fTG4q_HaFKsh077JF1x6APq9CULPqgawdKedjt_wi1Uk00gC3OTppIlX8Q3avjxFlmONqN-R8GkKlN8rZS=w1595-h893-no

He could! Luke is a bachelor now. Roy broke up the McDermotts' marriage when he kissed Ginny in front of Luke. Sigh.
    8LgXt2Lee7g5HDLonPJOj7JI-7dw5EEGpU-1eK27TqQM13iJhj7m-z0VZbnEQksnEHvTRLq2wp8Fm2xf_D5LebLgRIlr5R8L-HzbtMwvm1SSWxkJFRUGKZlteqprmwBZTb6ZAJIjQEoDf-BBXQ0dlnuljxvtC4jGoMUQ2ls2JTxTPToBoLoCyxAWbel5k3DtVhdhWDDqgKKz5ZtwHRfQnX5kAlwL5RtLk6Aoos5xiHvyMVDk5OQBMrlieTbDVP5yW1GO40_vBfIIVRi7q2LQ4FX5iCAQcOwKHY44UDqhuc_RHsc5RXDPH-X28txWIa7Wbs-n6TQk6NSriyVP6mLH_WpWBgYlsUqcGsnOhX34chQIaGj2c06155AvTLliGH5hS7uB48YFUubUI1llV8kChqaKeGd33sLFUHF-NtLg3eYIbIywG5Z7szYKBnpYVmiMbTRgO8pTfNCL-wbp4Qur5Jifn2j09hcHuqk17Ktfj8UJVXk4K3xFHcB5j4IgxJmCewt71gZBuh_pTsPtlOTmVHwYlQGrF-BEiIqmaQxEWgoKzI3mKAhzX6WC2L6Qg6GT9Ce7nX6qXjbt8Z0i0w-hHtM1eec61tuswFSV3oYT=w1595-h893-no

The game turned Don Lothario into a mermaid!
    vvfh8pMIjo9UcjcdrgPSy1w7jWHmWAXr7xxpTKxD-bM5cPhLrHS5NE6_RaBRHMpT5W0DiYOdrL3to5FWOx3yWFCgRm0scwJ50VN5koA_6YUB0gQQrhYC0BdKH6O_czR257s_XcjE76sziZfwJbVq8AfB-5yawasfqsKHSy2hABq1v62g2TQ38nNcGfjN1Riassdknvk4OvIGTIviN5ghorHYnCeWZa09AqjaSQJUxazLN0VES8WjBOMLbJr3hxvEsQw8B1P79nvYlMgjVnY8FyAxt7gwkUVZYwfGyU_s2IGXgxBZxacE6GVM4Rs4svSZLi4xYd7nkqSKcGOOVT-5F_J0VwCJuo05xOcwI1F3ebcJtZ8Wf13l4v39VBHYcxAZ_VEKTQvDFWEyKp66rDJQ_aOw2ON5S3IvTsDw657_3qV0Lp1C0RXsI9UCpk7n37Xn2unfrBb-zT-mr_fTEJq_hoNqYbyVsEgFMwti69nSL79cnwLNZYaH1X7g5YJ00B_wLVj4CP5tPnm-pvKEj_shYXBja9VxpOS37PaaUc1Bq4UAyiLwyD40Atw5j-r3Z3ejHCXlcDZBeSIz049kB5jxk6IEqu_Iya6za83V8CGu=w1595-h893-no

Hmm. Is this a good look for Don--or no?
    WN-j5P1lhmeVTREbHH8ewfYITRPmRERQo60DWIPNBy6l-MXrlv8BpX4ztF-k-Gq21yRk3S27YcP1A5aQzmaMsuapl0uqT3_O2ttPyW31siadpcB4S5wzmWq8X55Wlse5Oq9pHG2PspnkRSYJ7lVVfSb5DD8m-EEQSLEIZj92t9wie8a2b_d2FEWuMyzpN7jLPZ5oGdTiqWmfzwePI8ZhCWiUPT5CFRT6P8eJQaTew-6YozdTAPEuD_FzDcjr2ZJnyJNlvCOyQRWK5VfUWyRphtXABWpVPdVgYtzwioyfRJeYaQARX4k_zVsCZC_6tI9YZbEDlvHUeYHTFfyFjvM620WxPAdP0KNsruUUGyvczf4Fy82zZHiWwlIBsO4U6XPbwRvZeUqbYv8Jl6PVGMXcI8bdz8ROVRW7JkQeZVkEKbmjnbQouo19LvGLneci-9sIZjjka9qXivft9zef-5W2jatNrhYIU706_IjV1LBc21Mm4CbBIUMc6KYCTQzcMdCDWkKHFqvG9xQTjNnV7IXp0onpnMftrmB77mYItK9Adk0bVm8E48jow88Vu06xQM12G9J7G3iVn8yU6vJjbUp9LaP2uxZGHtXsI267wFoW=w1595-h893-no
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @LunBeauty Thanks for the comments :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Here's the next batch of updates. :)
    28975838228_57db401d2d_o.png
    28975838118_8419fba7d8_o.png
    28975837878_bd23dc1745_o.png
    28975837728_569336afd3_o.png
    The kids were especially difficult this morning and Jessica and Irwin both struggled with them. Irwin might have wanted another one, but Jessica could feel her sanity draining with the ones she already had.

28975837548_7feb24d94d_o.png
    42131096314_38851aa3e8_o.png
    Even after they were taken care of, some of them, like Kiera, would often cry for no reason. At least she and her sister would be aging up later today.

28975837188_98011f353c_o.png
    Killian cleaned up the mess in the barn. Realistically, the only reason he did was because he wanted to get away from all the crying, if only for a little bit. He refused to believe that he'd once contributed to that fussing. The way he saw it, he was the good kid.

42131095744_2f08456870_o.png
    Elise became annoyed when Kiera took the toy she was going for and screamed her lungs off.

42800287602_86b69a4512_o.png
    Jessica was happy to see Killian taking such an interest in the horses and hoped to be able to train him in horse riding when he was older.

42131095374_82d04763e8_o.png
    42800287312_d3a4d3ce5e_o.png
    With the kids quiet and preoccupied, Jessica took the chance to sneak outside and water her plants while Irwin took the opportunity to work out.

42131094904_0296f5d25b_o.png
    42800286952_44f1b23f1f_o.png
    Scarlet sneaked into Killian's room and wanted to play with his toys and Lucy toddled off to probably get into something and make a big mess.
    *Does anyone remember in The Sims 2 when toddlers would play with the toilets? It was gross, but I kinda miss that. :lol: *

42131094514_5092f121ab_o.png
    Irwin finished his workout and sat down to eat leftovers. He didn't have much time to cook something before he had to go to work.

42800286672_aa0836443d_o.png
    42131094054_d060714062_o.png
    Jessica's workday got started and she soon became very busy trying to balance taking care of all the toddlers as well as her own needs.

42800286342_b350ddbdca_o.png
    42131093844_5c9f101016_o.png
    Irwin's workday was a bit more evenful than Monday's as someone needed rescuing. He was still suspicious that she faked needing CPR as she managed to get back to shore just fine, but he knew that if he didn't do all of his job despite his supicions, he would be in a lot of trouble.

42800286082_f54d91ef05_o.png
    Jessica was sure that she just cleaned out the potties recently, but they were dirty again.

42131093504_a2a40febfb_o.png
    42800285782_89c58268a2_o.png
    Lucy and Grayson toddled off together having been the ones to dirty up the potties and pretended to be innocent by playing with their block and music toys.

42131093224_1a6ec16b0a_o.png
    42800285582_42ff2c8667_o.png
    Killian came home from school and immediately started on his homework. Rocco, who Jessica was also supposed to take care of came with him and the two did their homework together.

42131092914_6935cace73_o.png
    With the other kids preoccupied with their toys, Jessica sat down to talk to Rocco, who seemed a bit overwhelmed at all the noise. It was revealed that it was always really quiet at his house.

42800285392_b0aef09604_o.png
    When Jessica checked Rocco's homework, she discovered that many of his answers were wrong and sat down with him to help correct his mistakes.

42131092534_8905a0ede6_o.png
    42800285192_74c569820e_o.png
    42131092014_a579f5389b_o.png
    Once Rocco's homework had been corrected, Killian and he began to make fast friends with each other and even played a game of tag outside together.

42800284822_18a8b135b7_o.png
    Rocco came back inside hungry and sat down to eat something.

28975834238_e2d745e52f_o.png
    Killian helped out around the house by giving a few of his siblings bottles and just being a good big brother all around.

That's it for this update! More coming soon!
  • Options
    Here's the next part!
    42800284372_be02920b33_o.png
    Irwin came back home to find the house in chaos, but wouldn't have it any other way as he played with Cathleen.

42131091604_73aa249389_o.png
    42800284102_6af1664c0d_o.png
    It was soon time for Elise and Kiera's birthdays. Killian and Irwin cheered as Jessica helped them blow out their candles.

27980070307_702ebcba6c_o.png
    42800283882_e32b1cbdf6_o.png
    28975833548_3e48d7c5bc_o.png
    42800283632_0f850e4a2c_o.png
    They both aged up nicely and were promptly given new clothes for their birthday and had their hair fixed into better hairstyles. It was hard to believe that they were twins with how different they looked.

28975833358_0b27f83752_o.png
    With the birthdays out of the way, everyone sat down to enjoy some cake and the rest was put away for leftovers.

42800283442_2035442f96_o.png
    Jessica went outside to bottlefeed Cashew. He would also be growing up soon and be old enough to train.

28975833188_ac1251cdf0_o.png
    42800283172_e28241165a_o.png
    Elise wanted a bedtime story and Irwin was about to get a book to read her to sleep, but was interrupted by Jessica who wanted to make out, so Elise went to bed without a story.
    *She actually tried to ask for one a few times, but the interaction kept getting cancelled because Jessica wanted to flirt with or kiss her husband. :lol: *

28975832928_a8f2f445ee_o.png
    42800282932_18d6fd0aee_o.png
    Killian helped out by doing the laundry while his parents managed to sneak off into the bedroom for a bit of woohoo fun. Some might say their priorities were messed up, but at least they were keeping the romance alive in their relationship, despite having six kids.

28975832748_e53934bc73_o.png
    They still managed to leave their room afterwards and put the triplets to bed. No one could say that they were bad parents as they did manage to stay on top of their kids' needs.

42800282682_d7d34b5f51_o.png
    Midnight did a little late night training and managed to master his jumping skill!

28975832518_3e0f465f17_o.png
    42800282372_7483b8f532_o.png
    28975832358_cc6741dd6e_o.png
    The next morning, Killian, Elise, and Kiera each had a bowl of cereal for breakfast while their parents got the triplets ready before joining them with some bread and jam. It wasn't the most nutritious breakfast, but sometimes there just wasn't enough time to stand in front of the stove and make pancakes.

42800281922_8b84ab0193_o.png
    28975832008_3b27005939_o.png
    Once the breakfast dishes had been washed, Kiera spent her time before school making the beds and putting the dirty clothes in the washer.

42800281712_b1c22cfa85_o.png
    It was going to be a quiet day today as there would be no daycare. Lucy managed to play quietly with her toys without much fuss.

42800281492_30ed7d20c7_o.png
    28975831698_9f594b6872_o.png
    Elise managed to play with the chick and Killian fed the chickens before they both ran off to school.

42800281152_8e68cb96ac_o.png
    It was actually a lot quieter with three of the kids gone off to school and Irwin and Jessica celebrated by making out outside.
    *I don't know why she's in her daycare outfit. She has the day off today and ignore Midnight's nose photobombing the picture. :D*

28975831558_eb0fe4761e_o.png
    42800280892_03e32436b9_o.png
    Jessica took advantage of her day off by working on a painting and Irwin actually got to sit down and read a book for once.

28975831398_1448b81f79_o.png
    The only sound was the triplets babbling as they played with their toys, but at least they seemed happy and weren't fussing.

42800280632_80484bb9c7_o.png
    It was such a nice day that Irwin and Jessica decided to take the toddlers to the park.

28975831238_33d10687c7_o.png
    42800280242_144d539d5e_o.png
    28975830908_aa374794e5_o.png
    42800279842_403b53d46a_o.png
    42800279862_27991cba5d_o.png
    28975830308_0e4c72f1fe_o.png
    42800278832_296a230941_o.png
    28975829838_18b53102ea_o.png
    The triplets had fun on the little riders and were mostly okay when being told that it was time to leave, except for Lucy who was a bit more stubborn and fought her mom a little bit.

That's it for this part! The last part of the batch will be up soon!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top