Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    Here's the last part!
    42800278532_55db603dbb_o.png
    42800278392_45ec441d01_o.png
    42800278222_23d6ca2a30_o.png
    While the kids were busy with their toys, Irwin and Jessica managed to spend a little bit of romantic time together. They did their best to keep the romance in their relationship alive as they didn't want to be like those couples who had their relationship die because of too many kids or old age, not that they were even close to old.

42800277982_97286942c4_o.png
    42800277692_0986d82667_o.png
    42800277562_d9bc79dbd3_o.png
    27980063637_93fa1b1d82_o.png
    The kids were getting restless, so Irwin and Jessica headed to one of the local fishing spots and fished while the kids played.

27980063357_91825370eb_o.png
    42800276962_506ee5d2be_o.png
    Of course, the kids didn't stay content for long and soon became fussy, which Irwin and Jessica took to mean that it was time to go home, not to mention the older kids would be due home from school soon. When they got home, both parents worked on cleaning up around the house.

42848870291_2f4538187c_o.png
    They had some time for Martial Arts and Irwin managed to earn a new belt before being interrupted by Cashew wanting to play.

42800276362_f5faf2a3da_o.png
    Elise was the first one home. She immediately started on her homework. Killian was at scouting and Kiera had gone over to a friend's house after school, which her parents were okay with as long as she was home before six.

42800276202_3a27f576fc_o.png
    42800276072_a383994441_o.png
    42800275972_9ef9d60e9b_o.png
    42800275762_98be01e410_o.png
    Kiera had gone to Rocco's house after school, although she was beginning to think that maybe she should've gone straight home. There was nothing to do at Rocco's house and not much room to run around and play. He didn't really have many toys either. The only thing they could do was watch fuzzy cartoons on the old television. She didn't want to be rude, but was glad when it was time to head home. She wouldn't mind playing with him again, but maybe at a park or at her house where there was more to do.

42848869351_641805d5f9_o.png
    Cashew took a liking to Killian. Chances were Killian would be able to ride him once he got older.

42848868951_5e342f8062_o.png
    42800275622_aac6cf44b1_o.png
    42800275602_57de0f5925_o.png
    Killian wanted to play up in the treehouse with Elise, who let him come up because she had no problem letting boys up in the treehouse with her and the two of them had a lot of fun until it was time for dinner.

42848869101_0c297e3222_o.png
    Things were still very busy with three remaining toddlers, but at least they would also be growing up soon.

42848868451_618c2ec405_o.png
    42800274902_2c15094429_o.png
    Jessica and Irwin enjoyed a make-out session in the kitchen before the family sat down to eat dinner together.

42848868141_f7aa19cf40_o.png
    Outside, Cashew was finally having his birthday!

42800274732_eaf35c84a7_o.png
    42848867761_a1a0dc81a2_o.png
    Back inside, Killian took care of the dishes and Irwin told "scary" ghost stories that were really cheesy in reality and didn't scare anyone.

42800274302_77c84b0e4e_o.png
    Cashew grew into a beautiful stallion with gorgeous markings!

That's it for this batch! Switching over to flickr has made my life easier. I ended up using my gmail account to sign up since I've had about 5 yahoo accounts hacked into and I just don't trust it anymore. But it's nice to be able to have all the pictures in order and in separate albums
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Hmm my game hasn't been acting weird and I have had that counter for awhile now. Lol

Man it is killing me that I can't remove it for at least the next 6+ hours. :grimace:
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,023 Member
    edited June 2018
    Thank you for the feedback. :)
    @Silverofdreams30, @LunBeauty, @TadOlson, @bekkasan, @Simsophonique, @CravenLestat, @PalmArrow, @meerkattime, @emorrill, @Mikezumi
    _______

@TadOlson I really like your fire hall. Looks cozy.

@LunBeauty All those cute toddlers! They have Irwin's eyes. Very nice. ...Cashew has great coloring. I love the unicorn too. ...Busy parents! But they seem to have time for each other too. ...Nice that Irwin can help with the day care even with his lifeguard job! Love his tan. ...All those little toddlers playing together at the blocks table. Toys everywhere! ...Funny horse glitch!

...Looks like Jessica had a difficult time that one day. ...Nice capture of Irwin's rescue scene. ...I bet it's a good thing that the toddlers are aging up! They'll be able to take care of themselves more. ...Darling pics of the chicks and the chicken coop. And fun shots at the playground too. And the tree house. ...Wow, Cashew is a beautiful adult now!

@Mikezumi Great makeover of Morrigan. Her eyes before were pretty scary! ...That moody morning face! ...Beautiful scenery for the guys out on the patio. ...Funny shot of Jeffery Cook on the swing. ...Apollo Bloom is looking good after his body swap. ...I've had the same issue with group servings at bars too. Annoying! ...Those crazy drinks sure affected Cain and Lachie! ...Loved that Lachie stood up for himself and took on Emmy! Great screenshots of the whole encounter.

@Emily4331 I love that painting behind your sim's couch. Very pretty.

@Simsophonique I really liked your update about the perfect date. Léa is so pretty. And Maxence is handsome! Great couple. ...Martin makes a neat vampire. ...Cute pics of Linda and Julie.

@CravenLestat Fun how you make the magazine covers look so real!

@Silverofdreams30 Beautiful sky scenery. Ty is such a good father! ...Happy Birthday, Luna! ...Cute pics of her on the teeter totter. ...What was Ty BBQing? They looked like freezer bunnies!

@king_of_simcity7 I didn't do any makeover of Roxie. That is @CravenLestat's sim. I was just sharing the wardrobe he had given her. ...I enjoyed your screenshots of all your sims at the club/lounge. By the beach? Fun shot of the burglar. ...Great sunset pics too. I especially love that last one. It's like a painting.

@PalmArrow Your update with Ronnie was so fun! That stride of his! ...The new kitchen expansion looks good. ...Boy, that workout really did wonders for Ronnie! If he's like Inspector Erle Gray, though, he'll have to keep at it. Erle gains his weight back very quickly. ...Congrats on the pregnancy!

@meerkattime Awesome screenshots of Nicoletta and David in the hot air balloon. So romantic. They made good use of their time!

@polrbear Jenny is lovely! Beautiful hair color and eyes.
    _______

I just thought this extra screenshot was funny! Gnomes are such a great addition to the game.
    9a6Ws2u_vlcOqpeIG306fgjp1pMLmmYviN4bCbSgGPgXlVK-81mLhqbCWSfoCkQj-h6iKhBEnjaBKiB1NErGFmjCEHKvplieBuQSNY9POyxBWLWYWEC5ZlAZXyoZ-EX1YtCawK8DEWXr-mQYvFva2gSUNQhAxcsG8AhsIkbyHzE--3Shi4MJBss05gdCXkXhO4l1pA2OwvGInvULq8FZ2kqy9DVugvwQLWXqGzmLbPKgoPdm1H4UPYlUxTwLdclqejYNocidwswDyMrQqAXLxfVK1CIvY3dmlqywRcY8LiQgDLP1_-fs6sTah_EaTau4azVV2zFdZGkWqHBBU1g04oTNvy-SLZfhAFhaxq3WYySRoOw9cbO5XRnGcI7V8yaFrQwJMQi7EN4Vwcv6hrzd2wdVBHvYNF3E79RldnFua-_uOoIqETrUKKFRp4jILzFQ24XBvZ_syh7MkdeXnULZux8hi23_DzUO4LT4S3x_NvJx0L6Pqrp7gXe6CzskYnucwVZcuL6H8T2ithRlxzlRRd41n-TFxSt0tOzRTU3-mjMMwsYr0bx6j_fTqJxxBsDCuTNk2NWN1xmlbsz-JYdy96c9aWAqMkPIPeHQSYsP=w958-h537-no

And I found out that the game has turned 5 Riverview townies into mermaids! When I go into this save again, I need to do something about that. I have a "no assigned mermaids" mod installed, but I don't think it's retroactive. These mermaids were already in place before I added the mod.

5 mermaids in Riverview. I think NOT! Ma Bagley as a mermaid? Get real. :s
    MrdWEChiSily0lj_M7j1nFKgnmVrYsmkB_MEfQq4wnX4D61ZdgHh2-1k4KYb41m46RAb2IhNMQ1JlpDC0RfXnKQuETKnpEoyh15mUlLvk0dhDlS4we_n83wjcuo_wL2GcdlTVKOdJtsZC4C5EnSxBSKrNncLgSYSqvHHftqQ2TxeZY8zE62OMeB-Ja_QVnK8Q2KDjNuA6wDqoObKN0Vihbj_4aLS7ZCHkmjgbO6eFv3HeuRZhPatB3WFeVEr_dRBTqrNbWHqGElmZDGjLB26LX4ZCPm_qRXNgdtCb4eNyqKNU40Ym5jveC0kyjb9na96bDwZP9nDU9tVmuKwVBwrmLNuwhO5VzwWqI_VWCwKypXxbEZ9Izaep0BQudGZtXrYE4IJqnKzMzHWZrSbk3vecv1xwbEtKI1fNNyXDhOn7V8SrfXDnOqEwy9jpvhk40X0gnaC3pU26EygERIrsYLLnPFg0AYSTGY-ItARA_wa3QMtUayrtkQex3YGZGKOnAo7_BME4_lNXUznA7hyNd-QhGUvN0KUQFN5W85IyrPvBJn2s8ppYuukq31DmrjvEQjGTSWzCX7CmSYqd9bTrOuZ8YLyZPFi_HCJIJbOz4OK=w514-h407-no
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @LunBeauty Kids aged up very nicely. I love when they do
    and I do nto have to edit them alot. Great updates.

@Nikkei_Simmer Great updates

@meerkattime Yeah its not easy to find new thigns for the generations
    so I get bored when they end up doing the same as the parents haha.
    Im not good using drama in my saves.

@bekkasan Lovely house. I have built a small house for one of my saves, where I do not cheat with money.
    Im not a good builder but its a new way for me to play.

@emorrill Yep, she aged up when all the skills was learned properly.
    Ty had made a drink that did not taste very well. Thank you.

@PalmArrow Wonderful update he seem like a great match for her.

@polrbear Nice sim

@lanlyn Roxie is a great looking sim, great update

@king_of_simcity7 Nice update and scenery

@LunBeauty Thank you,
    I love that world no problems for me

• Options
    I just realized I missed some of the posts on page 2721. Sorry. Give me a few minutes!
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer Nice shot of Greta looking out the window. ...Neat rainy day screenshots. ...Tatsuyoshi is so handsome. Shigeo is good looking too--when he isn't snarling! ...Bad way of handling jealousy, Shigeo! ...Brianna having to mediate between the two guys! And threatening them with her black belt martial arts skills! LOL ...Uh oh! The black sheep has arrived. ...Poor Haruo and all his progeny!

@jillbg Cute new pics of Taïga!

@bekkasan Wow, what an awesome build! I like the idea of living space above the garage too.
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @LunBeauty , I love how Elise and Kiera look as children, both pretty but so different from each other! Cashew is so beautiful.

@lanlyn , LOL, it's hard to imagine a sim less likely to be a mermaid than Ma Bagley!
    I laughed at Clyde giving a presentation on how to catch a bulglar the next time.
    Jazza is cute!
    If I ever start using CAS cc I will start with todler hairs too!

@Nikkei_Simmer , I enjoyed seeing Brianna come to the rescue and tell Shigeo off!
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @bekkasan -It's starting to look like I need another external hard drive with more space to move my files to.It's taking too long to compress them on the hard drives I have and I don't like deleting files unless they're bad or just duplicates of compressed ones and wasting space.Great picture!
    @LunBeauty -Great update!I'm currently trying to free space for some files filling my computer up.I always disconnect my external hard drives when they're not in use in case anything happened like a computer restart.
    @lanlyn -Great update!
    @Emily4331 -Great start!I also have simple saves to play when I want to take a break from my legacies.
    @OriginalMara -That's a lot like me since I also check that my Mod settings are porting in when I go live in a new game.
    @Simsophonique -I just have to fix it so it also has an emergency shelter for sims to use even for when they've arrived to find their new home is an empty lot and they have to build a house on it.Great update!
    @king_of_simcity7 -I hope it was worth fighting over.Great pictures!
    @Silverofdreams30 -Great update!
    @PalmArrow -Great update!
    @meerkattime -Thanks for the comment.I'm hoping to find some free space on a hard drive so I can clean up my computer at least a little.Great update!
    @Mikezumi -Thanks for the comment.Great update!
    @Nikkei_Simmer -Great update!
    @jillbg -Great pictures!
    Here's an outtake of a game notification.
    Here's that moment when you notice that story progression is turned on.
    28651108128_a765014029_b.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    The day after Erica found out she was pregnant was Leisure Day - not that it made a big difference to her and to Ronnie, since neither of them works in a rabbithole.

After breakfast they visited the consignment store. Erica consigned a large painting, some valerian roots from her garden and some widgets she had made at the junkyard.
    5ZyyQvP.jpg

After that they went to the library. Both of them had rolled wishes to read a pregnancy book.
    ovTXnBj.jpg

When they were finished they took a taxi to the beach area of Legacy Island.
    Im9S7T5.jpg

I wanted them to get married at Serenity Resort. It was very late at night when I achieved this - at the start they weren't even going steady yet. But it's done - they had a small private wedding, but at the prettiest location in town!

kMNLvY2.jpg

pdPi00B.jpg

rL7Y83H.jpg

The next morning, Erica was awoken by contractions. Ronnie, of course, panicked.
    JsAsBq2.jpg

While they were in the hospital, I extended their little house to add a nursery. Erica's painting had sold for more than 700, and the household funds had grown just enough to do this.
    nWV6UZy.jpg

It's a girl! My sims get girls so rarely. I named her Iris.
    9Y2VAyL.jpg

vMMp5nW.jpg

This surprised me: I found a Mysterious Mr Gnome gravestone on my lot, despite never having had a Mysterious Mr Gnome! I do have a spring gnome, but he is alive and well.
    Apparently this has happened to many players - if a gnome dies anywhere in town, the tombstone will always be on the active household's lot.
    jUXo7iK.jpg
  • Options
    @lanlyn Thank you he grilled cheesesteak

@TadOlson Thank you
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@emorrill Thanks for the comment on the house. :)
    I actually didn't realize the chest was a recolor toy box!! Dag, great job and stealing that idea so fast your head will spin!! :love::lol:
    I'm going to have a little field of tulips somewhere on the new build.
    I'm sorry you are having issues getting rid of the counter. If it is the good counter, not sure I'd worry about it.
    If it is the bad, I'd probably get rid of it so I could upload to the exchange if I wanted to.
    I use so much cc now I won't upload to the exchange though. I used to keep a clean version of game folder with no cc just a few nraas mods that I built in, so I could share the builds. Hubby's lap top is out of space and I need to clean it up before I make a new clean folder.
    Glad @Lanlyn was up and able to help you. I had already gone to bed, need that beauty sleep ya know. :wink:
    Oh dag, still didn't work. It seems like things are getting stubborn with it. I didn't have any problems getting rid of it years ago. I followed the instructions on crinricts site. Guess that doesn't work anymore. :(

@meerkattime Thanks for the comments. I do try to angle the pics so it looks higher, but hard to do. In one of my worlds I have the balloon on top of a tower I built in a park, so when I take pics it does appear higher than a few feet off the ground. :wink: I do wish I was smart enough to learn modding/coding etc to fix issues like the balloon though.

@polrbear Jenny is very pretty.

@lanlyn lol at the burglar escapes. Silly police officer. I think she was trying to catch the eye of handsome Mark!
    Clyde has a great plan for future burglars. No sense relying on cops when you can handle it on your own.
    Cute pics of Roxie on the horse. She looks a bit.....resigned. 'gee, creator I want to be a singer, not a horse woman' :smiley:
    Great pool party!
    Jazzy is a cutie! Like her pigtails and yes, I've gone overboard with cc hairs. Downloaded 3 new ones yesterday to add in my game. :open_mouth:
    Don makes a funny mermaid!
    I usually have mermaids disallowed as occult's with Nraas.
    I agree I love the gnomes. It can be a challenge if you have more than one tv or radio in the house finding out which is turned on though. Little buggers like to watch tv or dance after midnight! :tongue:
    Thanks for the comment on the house. Much appreciated. :)

@king_of_simcity7 Pretty pics.

@LunBeauty The last save I played before I had to uninstall sims 3 I was trying to do the LTW with having two of each pet including the little ones. Omg...lag. She never got it either so I must have done something wrong even though she had all the required critters and 3 of some. I finally had to give it up and that is when I unistalled sims 3 and started installing one at a time and made my Ballan family. I've left out Pets and Seasons and am reasonably lag free unless I put too many sims on one lot....like with the wedding it was a bit slow.
    It is fun watching Jessica deal with all those kids. Glad she has a bit of help and hopefully will be better once two more age up. :)
    Glad that Killian made a friend. Cute kid!
    The twins are so cute! They do look different. I've don't think I've ever had identical in game.
    Cute pics of the kids on the spring riders. I love that little pout they do when they don't want to get off. So adorable.
    I think it is great your sims still find time for romance with the busy household.

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the comment on the house. :) That is the way I started with small boxy houses and then got experimental and watched some vids and read a few of the zooprofessor tutorials.

@TadOlson Thanks for the comment. Good luck with sorting through them. I don't mind getting rid of old saves that I know I won't use again. I do try to keep the ones I labelled master which is either the beginning of a save with a newly fixed world or the end of a save that I want to keep that I might want to replay someday or use family from. So I watch carefully for that when I am sorting.

@PalmArrow Lovely update. Congrats on the wedding and new baby. Iris is a lovely name!
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @lanlyn Thanks for the comments :smile:

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@TadOlson Thanks the auction is still going :smile:

@bekkasan Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options

Time flies

Alexandra decides she better start working out to get that pre baby figure back. She loves dancing and pops her ipod on, selects some music and practices her dancing. She was able to get in some quality dance time before the babies awakened.
    28822796248_92f03d89ff_c.jpg
    40891974970_44a7cc13e0_c.jpg

The babies wake up and Alexandra gets Jade ready for the day while Jared gets Jamie ready. Jade enjoys the swing, while Jamie is in the bassinet. Jared has a few errands to run and he explains to Alexandra that he plans to run by the studio while he is out and work for a few hours editing his current film project. He does not like relying on the studio editors. He prefers to do it himself. Alexandra kisses him goodbye and checks on the babies.
    42647564682_2dfb2f8e47_c.jpg
    28822794938_c00b3bd3d5_c.jpg
    28822793938_f6bdc004db_c.jpg

She decides the babies need to hear some music. She starts strumming her guitar and singing to the babies. Jamie and Jade coo and burble and smile happily while she makes her music.
    41978485344_45cb0b3793_c.jpg
    41978484764_f7f6b8f924_c.jpg

Kendall works out on the treadmill before leaving for her new job. She is starting at the bottom as a lowly kitchen scullion, washing up pots and pans, emptying trash and scrubbing and peeling potatoes. She plans to rise quickly and eventually have her own restaurant competing with the best chef's in all Simland. (I love that the game left her big hoop earrings on with her work outfit. I rather imagine that would not be allowed in a real kitchen, but I think it is cute, so leaving it. I'm not sure who the sim is in front but she has the same basic hair color as Kendall. Kendall is the sim with the hoops. :open_mouth: )
    28822793268_441b5a9460_c.jpg
    28822792638_a897eec975_c.jpg

Derek has his first official day at work. (He has a new suit courtesy of the creator who could not look at him in the EA outfit one more time) He is happy to have his car back (yes, grey is his favorite color) and he drives it to work rather than relying on the car pool ride. He has several accounts that he has inherited from his predecessor. He has reviewed them thoroughly and finds several areas that can be improved upon and schedules meetings with the appropriate personal to discuss strategy and the changes needed to benefit the accounts. He is energized being back at work wheeling and dealing and ready to climb the corporate ladder.
    40891974370_2324aba48f_c.jpg
    42701833741_9f32faedce_c.jpg

Jared gets home from work and plays with Jade while Alexandra takes Jamie for a stroll.
    41978484294_90e1836df3_c.jpg
    28827720808_6387173a85_c.jpg

Kendall brought some fish and chips home from work and they enjoyed a delicious dinner after the babies were played with and put to bed.
    42702693661_17bfaf8d35_c.jpg

Kendall is checking out the clothes in the closet....or is she?
    40891975560_e13c3d4a1f_c.jpg
    40891975380_e9169d4bd8_c.jpg
    28827719748_056db18cb2_c.jpg

Alexandra is soaking her sore muscles in a bubble bath. Jared sits on the side of the tub and they talk about how the days have flown by since the babies were born. The babies birthday is tomorrow and they plan a small celebration for just the family.
    27870641707_a404cf3b44_c.jpg
  • Options
    SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    edited June 2018
    @LunBeauty: AMD cards are troublemakers really in windows 10 64bit, because each time I have an update my town became black.
    and even if I found a way to make my game recognize the card hmm that doesn't help. I might touch something?
    You took the good decision to continue. You'll take better pictures second time . I got ifcasims recolours indeed they
    are good. Wonderful update I love toddlers so much.
    @king_of_simcity7: Thank you ! Lol the burglar in the bar I am lmao !!
    @Mikezumi: ahaha I love the grumpy faces !! I don't know if Maxence and Léa are truly together.
    @bekkasan: Thank you, these pictures are the most recent I took and my sims are silly ahaha. Julie is always adorable .
    @lanlyn: Ha I am glad you like them together, I don't know if they are truly together but flirts are not rare in my game.
    Martin is known to be a womanizer and he is glad as vampire. Sometimes parents brings their kids in very strange place for
    toddlers. Fortunately this place is safe for toddlers.
    @TadOlson: wonderful idea I like it a lot the shelter.

Wonderful updates everybody, I slept so I loose my train.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited June 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    @bekkasan Those babies are so adoarable cute.
    I tried to find that dance thing Alexandra uses but can not remember where it is lol.
    I used it before but memorys short.
  • Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    @lanlyn, no problem :)
    That tower is so cool! I love the idea of a quest and having to banish the evil ghost :smiley:
    LOL, Don Lothario is a mermaid xD

@LunBeauty, oh no :( Sorry that you lost some of your pics, that stinks!
    Awww, the little kids playing outside in the sun :3 Also, Cashew is lovely :3

@Mikezumi, no problem :)
    Breakfast outdoors is fun :)

Wow, you caught the book exploding just after learning a recipe! great pic :)

@TadOlson, could you get a memory stick instead of an external hard drive?
    I like how round and cute your Sims look :)

@PalmArrow, congrats on the birth of baby Iris :)

@bekkasan, the babies are so cute :3 It must be nice to relax after they have gone to sleep though ;)
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Simsophonique Thanks for the comment :smile:

@meerkattime Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member

Lesters wife and daughter are having a late meal, freshly caught fish.
    Apparently it is disgusting.

41955996575_3706217013_b.jpg
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    sassygray5sassygray5 Posts: 546 Member
    edited June 2018
    edit: wrote a long post from my phone and it cut off most of it will re-post from my desktop later.
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 Thank you! It is under hobbies and skills and costs 200
  • Options
    Here is an update

[img][/img]VOJ5ggH.jpg

Time for breakfast

[img][/img]xNyUA8z.jpg

Then some jumping fun

[img][/img]IgbcK5E.jpg

Luna

[img][/img]TzkO9Y6.jpg

Ty just walking by

[img][/img]SSrxL3M.jpg

[img][/img]3VwirTJ.jpg

[img][/img]ecBadWv.jpg

Homework in the evening

[img][/img]cBdXUPq.jpg

sneaking in kisses

[img][/img]Ev5FD0M.jpg

[img][/img]Pj5vHPB.jpg

They love the sauna

All for today

• Options
    Although I don't like drama happening in my games, it happened in this one because I didn't do enough to avoid it!

Some of you may remember that, before getting together with Ronnie, Erica went on a date with a pudding sim called Rory and kissed him. She never saw him again, but he remained listed as a romantic interest because she never asked him to be just friends.

The second day of marriage started normally - the two of them fed baby Iris, had breakfast, and then Erica started painting and Ronnie went for a jog.

Erica painted a squirrel painting similar to one she had painted the day before, but better.
    iNjBLRb.jpg

Ronnie jogged all the way to the beach and picked up the gem you can see to the left of the road in this picture. It was a valuable Sunstone.
    EB7b3hw.jpg

There were more rocks and gems on the beach, so he picked up and sold them all.
    ksa09Hf.jpg

A view of the beach from above:
    1Z2JSiO.jpg

Ronnie fulfilled his wish to "get pumped". He is quite fit now!
    KfSdvA6.jpg

He then took a taxi home... and I suppose the taxi driver must have said something, because Ronnie went straight to Erica, who was in the nursery with Iris, to accuse her of cheating!
    rzvoBLl.jpg

gQriFRU.jpg

Erica apologised and smoothed things over a bit, but their relationship still suffered a heavy drop.

During dinner Ronnie kept looking at the camera as if asking me "Do you really expect me to forgive her for this?" (Yes, Ronnie, I do! She didn't actually cheat on you!)
    RBSkVau.jpg

Ronnie was very tired but unable to get into bed with Erica because they aren't friends anymore.
    acsQIuj.jpg

So he got an alternative sleeping place.
    CYXudUe.jpg

The two squirrel paintings are temporarily displayed in the nursery. I think I'll keep the good one and sell only the bad one - it fits the nursery very nicely!
    pDaF9mj.jpg
  • Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @lanlyn All of them have Irwin's eyes, except for Lucy and Grayson, who have Jessica's eyes. :) Irwin and Jessica have the most autonomous romance I've seen, sometimes I have to cancel out interactions just so they'll take care of their kids, lol. I might have to delete those chicken coops because all the kids want to do is play with the chicks if I don't keep an eye on them, lol.
    Ma Bagley...a mermaid? I don't think so!

@Silverofdreams30 I don't like editing family members facially. It feels like cheating. I have no problem editing other premade sims though, lol.

@PalmArrow Sometimes I forget Elise and Kiera are twins. They look so different! I'm looking for a potential mate for Cashew right now, no luck though.
    Erica and Ronnie had such a nice wedding. :) Sometimes keeping it simple is the best thing to do.
    Welcome baby Iris! :)
    I have two Mysterious Mr. Gnome Gravestones on my lot, lol.

@bekkasan I've never tried that LTW. There are a lot of LTWs I haven't tried, some of which seem to be a bit buggy. Having a bunch of sims on one lot makes things laggy. Sometimes waiting for sims to change into different outfits is a pain because they'll just stand there and do that annoying idle laugh for hours before finally moving.
    The toddlers are really cute, but such a handful. I'm glad the house is big enough so there aren't too many traffic jams. :lol:
    I've had a few identicals in my game, but not many.
    That pout is my favorite! I think it's because Lucy has the Grumpy trait.
    Alexandra's workout outfit is too cute!
    Everyone's so good with the twins! I can't wait to see them aged up. :)

@Simsophonique I don't use AMD. My graphics card is Nvidia 970 or something like that. I can't remember right off the bat, but it's one of the top quality ones.
    I also know how to take good pictures already. :)
    I like toddlers too.

@meerkattime My partner keeps giving me looks each time I groan at my game. :lol:
    They are not getting another one! Once the heir takes over and the other kids are moved out, if Jessica and Irwin are still young enough, then I might let them have another one. But they'll probably be elders by the time the potential heir is ready to take over.
    So do I with the store content. Some of it, no matter how many times I've re-added it still won't work correctly.

@plushtrap_107 Unfortuanately I did. :( But at least I didn't lose the family.
    Cashew is a very pretty horse. :)

@Silverofdreams30 Very nice update! Luna is very pretty. :)

@PalmArrow Ronnie, you should know better than to believe what some taxi driver says! You don't even know them! Hopefully their relationship can be patched. I didn't even know sims could accuse their SOs of cheating even when the SO didn't even cheat. :(
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member

Betty is travelling on horseback from the hovel she lives in with her father, to the city of Praaven.
    41958283785_a4a6745b21_h.jpg
    42141335414_7436767d50_h.jpg

At night vampires can be found at the docks, hiding out in one of the warehouses, apparently making evil plans. The King of Praaven has declared vampires enemies of the city, so they live underground and hides in darkness.
    41958293965_6801650d0e_b.jpg
    In the early morning a little girl watches them pass her house.
    42810431902_c444e09eca_h.jpg

Father and son fishing. Lester is nearly an elder.
    41958293855_c1b465c380_b.jpg

The view of Praaven from the top of the witch tower (tower from TSR)
    27990608577_b6cab25106_h.jpg
    Inside the tower resides Zoe Blackheart, the evil fae of Praaven.
    41958293715_e0c2cb99c3_b.jpg
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top