Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @missy2311 I'm on the side of wood since it is outdoors. There is a bit of glare on the white ones. :)

Congrats to all getting deals. :)

• Options
    Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    Thanks @Me1620, if I have planned everything correctly I shall be getting some really good bargains in this lot :D
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Just dropping a line to support the exchange...
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Lexers615 wrote: »
    Just dropping a line to support the exchange...

yeah!!
  • Options
    amaresityamaresity Posts: 319 Member
    @missy2311 might be a bit late but I prefer the wooden chairs
  • Options
    DevalaousDevalaous Posts: 1,286 Member
    kellycot1 wrote: »
    @Devalaous – sorry to hear your computer is still toast, but at least this gives you proper time to process your next Sims 3 projects and stories. I spend a lot of time planning Sims things completely away from the computer! Glad that you're still doing work with Re-Logic—is it just on Terraria, or something else as well?

NDA stops me saying anything else about anything im doing :p

I get too many random ideas. Eventually im gonna upgrade TS2 characters to TS3, although they wont have anywhere to go, since I cant use CAW and noone else out there seems to have made the TS2 worlds accurately and without CC. Bah. First order of business would be working on finishing Terraria sims stuff, I have the third group of sims all ready to go, the save file is literally done and ready to start. Being unable to play at all at that point? Too cruel.
    Rebuilding Sims 2 inside Sims 3 one lot and sim at a time.

See my Sims 3 studio for latest progress.
  • Options
    AssirkAssirk Posts: 564 Member
    Green download for Eloquently Eclectic Collection yah!! :wink::smiley:
    The New DD Tracking Thread!!
    Cascade Thread
    Feel free to add me as a friend here: My Page! ^_^
  • Options
    YoshiSimsYoshiSims Posts: 209 Member
    Assirk wrote: »

Me too!
    Sims 3 Store Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=SharnyaY
    Mod The Sims: Yoshiiteza
    Orign: Yoshi-iteza
  • Options
    Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    YoshiSims wrote: »

Me too!

Me three :D
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    YoshiSimsYoshiSims Posts: 209 Member
    YoshiSims wrote: »

Me too!

Me three :D

Yay! lol
    Sims 3 Store Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=SharnyaY
    Mod The Sims: Yoshiiteza
    Orign: Yoshi-iteza
  • Options
    23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    I've got a great discount on the Boho Vintage Women's Collection coming up soon on the DD. :mrgreen:
    It's going to be 5 in the morning when it comes up - therefore, I've set my alarm. :grimace:
    Super excited!!!
    Thumbnail_688x336.jpg

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• Options
    kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    Looks like I started a bit of a trend with the wooden chairs there, @missy2311! As I said though, either does work, but I'm still in the camp of the light wooden ones. :wink:

@Devalaous — NDA, you say? But I'm just a perfectly innocent journalist who you can tell ANYTHING to... Seriously though, that's exciting that you're in a situation where an NDA applies. That means you're in! :tongue:

I've always wanted to remake the characters and worlds from Sims 2 in Sims 3, but that's been a project for another day; I need to first work on playing the worlds I already have. Why can't you use CAW? Is it related to the skills or the actual technological side of getting CAW to work? If I get too stuck with this world tweaking business, I might just boot up my old Sims 2 and start copying the buildings exactly as-is into Sims 3. It's hard to make that upgrade though, when you think about the way the games changed the worlds and functions, e.g. rabbit holes. Of course, doing that would be getting distracted from my main projects and would mean even longer delays on my three-year Sunset Valley WIP. :oops:
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
  • Options
    Devalaous wrote: »
    @Devalaous – sorry to hear your computer is still toast, but at least this gives you proper time to process your next Sims 3 projects and stories. I spend a lot of time planning Sims things completely away from the computer! Glad that you're still doing work with Re-Logic—is it just on Terraria, or something else as well?

NDA stops me saying anything else about anything im doing :p

I get too many random ideas. Eventually im gonna upgrade TS2 characters to TS3, although they wont have anywhere to go, since I cant use CAW and noone else out there seems to have made the TS2 worlds accurately and without CC. Bah. First order of business would be working on finishing Terraria sims stuff, I have the third group of sims all ready to go, the save file is literally done and ready to start. Being unable to play at all at that point? Too cruel.

I've been playing this version of Belladonna Cove and found it to be great it has a bit of extra room for the Sims 3 stuff 2 didn't come with http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8005226 no families though
  • Options
    @Devalaous — NDA, you say? But I'm just a perfectly innocent journalist who you can tell ANYTHING to... Seriously though, that's exciting that you're in a situation where an NDA applies. That means you're in! :tongue:

I've always wanted to remake the characters and worlds from Sims 2 in Sims 3, but that's been a project for another day; I need to first work on playing the worlds I already have. Why can't you use CAW? Is it related to the skills or the actual technological side of getting CAW to work? If I get too stuck with this world tweaking business, I might just boot up my old Sims 2 and start copying the buildings exactly as-is into Sims 3. It's hard to make that upgrade though, when you think about the way the games changed the worlds and functions, e.g. rabbit holes. Of course, doing that would be getting distracted from my main projects and would mean even longer delays on my three-year Sunset Valley WIP. :oops:

I've been under NDA the entire time, all ive ever said was who I worked for and what already announced project, which at the time, was totally allowed :p
    http://i.imgur.com/fNZLBzx.jpg <- Me in the credits btw

I installed CAW once, it was amazingly over the top and confusing like pretty much all 3D editing tools. With TS2 stuff, the lots should be easy enough, most of the time. Theres enough TS3 analogues to generally recreate the feel of each house and building. Strangetown should be super easy to make at the very least, just have a long strip for the bit featured in TS2, and a town bit to expand on the area with the rabbitholes.
    amaresity wrote: »
    I've been playing this version of Belladonna Cove and found it to be great it has a bit of extra room for the Sims 3 stuff 2 didn't come with http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8005226 no families though

That kinda looks alright. No CC too. No sims is perfect, just means I get to recreate each and envision what traits they have. Depending on how many apartments were made for this town, would even be able to make the original version's townies and service NPCs

I wonder if all the original lots were recreated?

• Options
    missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Thanks everyone for your input, I really appreciate it. I think I will go with the wooden ones. I am planning on making an indoor wedding reception area so the white might go with that a bit better.
    a.k.a. Catherine

• Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Hello to you all! Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 25 hours. There is one 1-hour deal in the mix at number 75, so that will change our starting hour from odd to even (or even to odd, depending upon your time zone). Electro Dance Top (from Runway Riot), Glitter and Glam Bedroom Diva + Divo, and Bohemian Garden all come up at their best discounts. (Bohemian Garden is one of my very favorite sets!) Hewnsman Dining Room makes its only appearance on the rotation at number 70. Happy Shopping!

65 ) Level Up Collection / 560 / 1600 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Man Cave Compilation
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

66 ) Gown-In-Law / 24 / 42 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Romanza Bridal Party

67 ) Mens Pajama Top / 35 / 61 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxe Loungewear; Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear

68 ) Electo-Dance Top / 23 / 75 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Runway Riot
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 719)

69 ) Slanted Beret / 39 / 81 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Top o' the Tots Hairstyles and Headwear; Fun for Kids of All Ages Compilation; Tip Top Toddler Collection

70 ) Hewnsman Dining Room Set / 206 / 413 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Hewnsman Set

71 ) Moelleux Sofa with Carved Apron / 59 / 81 / 27% / 2 hours
    Part of: Provence, World Inspiration Compilation

72 ) Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo / 480 / 798 / 40% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Includes: Diva and Divo, Glitter and Glam Bedroom
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item Less than # 8 & # 647

73 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Woodsman's Chair / 43 / 69 / 38% / 2 hours
    Part of: Happily Ever After, Once Upon a Time Cottage, Make a Wish Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 178)

74 ) Sweet Escape Nursery / 384 / 583 / 34% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 320 & # 389)

This is a one-hour deal
    75 ) It’s Game Time! / 242 / 545 / 56% / 1 hour
    Part of: Man Cave Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 461 & # 328)

76 ) Everyday – Cool Summer Nights / 714 / 1386 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: July 2011 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is one of the two deals with the most expensive price for this item (More than # 778 and same as # 847)

77 ) The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft / 1062 / 1800 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Not part of any other set or compilation but 4 items are included in Eloquently Eclectic Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 352 & # 182)

78 ) Bohemian Garden / 646 / 1700 / 62% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 831 & # 177)
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    edited February 2016
    learned 3d animation from a program called blender years ago but I still cant use caw not even a little

edited to add in 3 months Ive had 3 paying ads anyone know what I can do with 5sp lol
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    edited to add in 3 months Ive had 3 paying ads anyone know what I can do with 5sp lol
    Oh my gosh, Rion! :worried:
    I'm feeling extremely bad and sad right now. 5 SimPoints in 3 months?! :open_mouth:
    :cry:

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• Options
    calentscalents Posts: 245 Member
    @kellycot1 & @missy2311 I also build the same way (although I'm learning it isn't the best idea in CAW...all those plants... :weary: ) I also vote for the wooden chairs. I think they better match the natural theme of the venue.

Now a member of the Own the Store Club! Thank you to everyone who helped!
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    @Devalaous - I have that version of Belladonna Cove. Haven't played it in a few months but IIRK, most of the original apartment buildings are there. They even included the trailer park. They included a couple of TS3 apartment buildings and left empty lots for things like the Prism Art Studio and other venues. Last time I played it, I was remodeling a couple of apartment buildings to be more my style. I should get back to that ... :D
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    Devalaous wrote: »
    amaresity wrote: »

That kinda looks alright. No CC too. No sims is perfect, just means I get to recreate each and envision what traits they have. Depending on how many apartments were made for this town, would even be able to make the original version's townies and service NPCs

I wonder if all the original lots were recreated?

The original lots are all there but with the way Sims 3 apartments are there is only 1 apartment per building that can be occupied.

• Options
    The only family that would adversely affect is the one premade one with two premade families in it. I'd just have to combine them or move them.

Wonder if all the dead ancestors were made and put in the graveyard?

• Options
    R3imiuR3imiu Posts: 256 Member
    awww, boooooooooo! i missed the game time dd & also it being on sale i would hav gotten it for cheap
    [✨R3imiu's Alot of Lots Showcase✨] (forum & origin username is same: R3imiu )
    a1EEcS1.gif
    Me playing games like: Sims 3, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Pocket Monsters 3DS, Sims 4
    ⍟ᴥ⍟ i watch my sims sleep
  • Options
    123321ab123321ab Posts: 299 Member
    20 minutes until Bohemian Garden!!! :smiley:
    Sorry I'm just excited I can't wait to use everything like the new seeds for my gardening sims..
  • Options
    Bird166Bird166 Posts: 443 Member
    So when something is on the sales page and then comes up on the DD how do I figure out what my CYS would be?? I keep doing this wrong and get disappointed every time! I thought the Coffee Bean Hipster Loft was going to be 71 SP for me this morning, I used the calculator yesterday to figure it out...nope, wrong! 495 SP!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top