Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

✨ R3imiu's Alot of Lots Showcase ✨

R3imiuR3imiu Posts: 256 Member
edited June 2018 in The Sims 4 Lots
Birthed from imagination, inspiration, and a dash of insanity, i present to you
R3imiu's Alot of Lots Showcase!

constructive criticism, advice, tips, and of course comments are always welcome.
(none of my lots will have custom content unless stated otherwise)

Upcoming/WIP
May-June
meow (cant wait for pets!)
nature lv up!

July-Aug
nonstop party palace 4 u

Sept-Oct
who u gonna call? the number you dialed is no longer in service
it was a mistake to hunt vamps at night

Nov-Dec

Rooms

Redeco
  1. 1 Torendi Tower Penthouse
[✨R3imiu's Alot of Lots Showcase✨] (forum & origin username is same: R3imiu )
a1EEcS1.gif
Me playing games like: Sims 3, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Pocket Monsters 3DS, Sims 4
⍟ᴥ⍟ i watch my sims sleep
Post edited by R3imiu on

Comments

• R3imiuR3imiu Posts: 256 Member
    edited September 2017
    reserved
    a1EEcS1.gif
    Me playing games like: Sims 3, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Pocket Monsters 3DS, Sims 4
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your builds! :)
    I will repost here what I wrote about the Nursing Home on the sharing thread.
    The design of Wilting Willows looks very nice! :) The dome type windows look very nice in the build. Nice seat bench sitting area at the front of the build, for the sims who live there to enjoy sitting resting there in the outdoors air. The enlarged vehicles there look great! Very nice layout of the interior of the Nursing Home! It is nice that there are bedrooms on both levels. It looks great how the beds are placed. Very nice sofa seat sitting areas on each floor for sims to enjoy relaxing there watching tv. The aquarium is a nice touch in the home. The sims would enjoy looking at the fish. Very nice games area. Sims would enjoy playing chess or llama table top game at the tables.
    It is a very nice Nursing Home :)
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    Got you booked marked dear! Look forward to seeing more!
  • R3imiuR3imiu Posts: 256 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your builds! :)
    I will repost here what I wrote about the Nursing Home on the sharing thread.
    The design of Wilting Willows looks very nice! :) The dome type windows look very nice in the build. Nice seat bench sitting area at the front of the build, for the sims who live there to enjoy sitting resting there in the outdoors air. The enlarged vehicles there look great! Very nice layout of the interior of the Nursing Home! It is nice that there are bedrooms on both levels. It looks great how the beds are placed. Very nice sofa seat sitting areas on each floor for sims to enjoy relaxing there watching tv. The aquarium is a nice touch in the home. The sims would enjoy looking at the fish. Very nice games area. Sims would enjoy playing chess or llama table top game at the tables.
    It is a very nice Nursing Home :)
    ty, just recently found out you can & how to resize items :D
    a1EEcS1.gif