Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• Options
    Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    fabeme wrote: »
    Runs away quickly from @fabeme .....that looks like really scary maths. I hope you are correct, you will have to let me know if you are :)

Awww I miss the lol button !

I've modified a little my post hoping it would help to understand.

Well to me your working out looks marvellous in a very scary way lol. It's not your post its my brain :confounded:
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Well, unless it changed as well, DD and weekly sales did stack up when applicable...
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    Sorry, @Lexers615, but the Sale! price, the DD price, and CYS haven't stacked up for a loooong time. You can stack the DD with the CYS -OR- the Sale! with CYS, but not all 3 together.
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    YoshiSimsYoshiSims Posts: 209 Member
    July 2011 Compliation FREE!
    Thanks to "Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining"
    Sims 3 Store Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=SharnyaY
    Mod The Sims: Yoshiiteza
    Orign: Yoshi-iteza
  • Options
    Bird166Bird166 Posts: 443 Member
    I also used the Original Price, DD Price and my CYS but it was still wrong! Oh well.

And I'm with you @Hayley~Belle with the whole math thingy! @fabeme you made my eyes cross and then cross again!! :D
  • Options
    fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    @Bird166 lollllll you're all killing me, where is the lol button? I need it! Even in the gifting thread people are talking about math lolll
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
  • Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Hello and Good (Morning, Day, Night wherever you are!) Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 24 hours. We've got two best-discounts on sets in this part of the rotation - Faire Folk Attire at number 93 and Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels at number 99. The Quilted Leather Jacket (an individual item that is not part of any set) makes its solo appearance at number 97. Happy Shopping!

90 ) Over-sized Shirt / 27 / 75 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

91 ) Lloyd Wright Bookshelf / 23 / 75 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Fantasy; May 2011 Compilation; Blast From the Past Compilation

92 ) Technophobe No More / 901 / 1530 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation Set; Oh My Goth! Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 394, # 592 & # 158 but less than # 572)

93 ) Faire Folk Attire / 310 / 669 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Faire Folk Furnishings + Attire; Make a Wish Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 857)

94 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Old Town Refrigerator / 46 / 81 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 632)

95 ) Higher Tech High Wall Shelf / 15 / 25 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set

96 ) Lacey Retreat Romper / 27 / 75 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxury Resort Attire; August 2011 Compilation

97 ) Quilted Leather Jacket / 24 / 75 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

98 ) Leather and Buckle Attack Teen / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Loud, Fast, Clash! - Attire; Loud, Fast, Clash! - Bedroom + Attire

99 ) Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels / 304 / 675 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set; Blast From the Past Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 513 but less than # 364 & # 416)

100 ) Serenity Retreat / 1026 / 1539 / 33% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but included in Sunlit Tides Gold
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 690, # 244 & # 643)

101 ) A Little Layered / 54 / 99 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday - Cool Summer Nights; July 2011 Compilation Set

102 ) Taft Jug with Flowers / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Contemporary Comfort Bedroom; June 2011 Compilation; Quaint Cottage Collection
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    Just bought Lloyd Wright Bookshelf on DD, thank you @trithone for your post, I always look at those to see if I missed something important in the spreadsheet :)
  • Options
    Just bought Lloyd Wright Bookshelf on DD, thank you @trithone for your post, I always look at those to see if I missed something important in the spreadsheet :)

You're welcome. I am glad they are useful! :)
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    trithone wrote: »

You're welcome. I am glad they are useful! :)

Useful is a understatement lolx
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    @Hayley~Belle I think I will get Country Livin' for free this morning!! Keeping my fingers crossed I figured it out correctly!! :D LOL
  • Options
    Hello Y'All! (Greeting I had to learn when I moved to the southern US.) Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 24 hours. We have some very fine deals coming our way in the first part of this section, including the best discounts on Country Livin' (at the risk of spoilers, I love Charles the Evil Chicken), Dreams of India, and Chef Jean's Choice Island Cabinet. There is also the solo appearance of the Regal Living Kitchen Set. Later in this section at number 111 is the only appearance of the Bayside Bathroom Set. At the end of this section we also see the worst deal on the list - Cante Captivating at 0% off (1 sp savings). Jodi ( @Me1620 ) included a possible explanation for that below.

Happy Shopping!

Current Deal:
    102 ) Taft Jug with Flowers / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Contemporary Comfort Bedroom; June 2011 Compilation; Quaint Cottage Collection

Upcoming Deals:
    103 ) Country Livin' / 390 / 1500 / 74% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 450 but less than # 384, # 927, # 36)

104 ) Head of the Table / 23 / 72 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Tutor of Tudors; April 2013 Compilation

105 ) Regal Living Kitchen Set / 126 / 238 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Regal Living Set

106 ) Dreams of India / 434 / 1550 / 72% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 161, # 792)

107 ) Chef Jean's Choice Island Cabinet / 14 / 55 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 761)

108 ) Tiki Dining Room Set / 120 / 180 / 33% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Tiki Set; Best of 2010 Collection; Island Escape Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 304, # 966, # 490)

109 ) Mid-Century Modern Study- Plexi-Wonderful Surface Decor / 12 / 25 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Modern Bedroom Collection; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set; Blast From the Past Compilation; Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath Set; When Worlds Collide Collection

110 ) Hoisted Terra Vineyard Vase / 35 / 61 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Vineyard Villa Furnishings; October 2011 Compilation

111 ) Bayside Bathroom Set / 214 / 246 / 13% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Bayside Set; Best of 2010 Collection

112 ) Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealings / 1103 / 1823 / 39% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but shares many items with More Magic!, January 2012 Compilation, Best of 2012 Compilation
    Includes: The Soothsayer's Crystal Ball Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 19)

113 ) Family Treasures Wall Shelf / 7 / 26 / 73% / 2 hours
    Part of: Country Livin'; April 2013 Compilation

Note: To provide a possible explanation for the 1 sp sale, some DDers speculate that the DD prices are sometimes based on the regular prices that were in place when the store stopped producing new content in summer 2014. The regular price of this item dropped from 550 sp last August which would make this deal 46% off.

114 ) Cante Captivating / 297 / 298 / 0% / 2 hours
    Part of: Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 315, # 192)

• Options
    Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Prism studio comming prety soon! "Kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty..."
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    AssirkAssirk Posts: 564 Member
    edited February 2016
    I got a green download for Country Livin' and April 2013 Compilation this morning! :smile: I hope other Simmers got it too!
    The New DD Tracking Thread!!
    Cascade Thread
    Feel free to add me as a friend here: My Page! ^_^
  • Options
    I did too @Assirk! Such a great sight that green download button isn't it?? Who Knew!!
  • Options
    Assirk wrote: »
    I got a green download for Country Livin' and April 2013 Compilation this morning! :smile: I hope other Simmers got it too!
    Bird166 wrote: »
    I did too @Assirk! Such a great sight that green download button isn't it?? Who Knew!!

Yayyyyy go you two X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    AssirkAssirk Posts: 564 Member
    Dreams of India is on DD right now peoples! I just got a green download for it! :smile:
    The New DD Tracking Thread!!
    Cascade Thread
    Feel free to add me as a friend here: My Page! ^_^
  • Options
    Assirk wrote: »
    Dreams of India is on DD right now peoples! I just got a green download for it! :smile:

Hi 5's @Assirk ...me too

Thank you thank you thank you to everyone who helped me xxxx
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
    Yay! I also got a green button on Dreams of India :mrgreen: *scratches one more set off the list*

And as of last Sunday I officially don't have a wishlist anymore... aaah! So weird! It feels kind of naked haha :# Now I'm waiting for DD 176 Loud, Fast, Clash, which will be the last set I need to finish. I'm also saving up my simpoints and watching ads like crazy so I can buy the last three remaining venues on the DD rotation: Prism Art Studio, Olympian Physique and Gotique Library. I want to thank everyone who helped me reach this point. :heart: Thank you for all the great advice, lovely talks and generous gifts!! Thanks to all of you I'm almost a store owner :smiley: I still can't believe it...
  • Options
    YoshiSimsYoshiSims Posts: 209 Member
    Got "Dreams of Inida" in it's last minute.
    Sims 3 Store Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=SharnyaY
    Mod The Sims: Yoshiiteza
    Orign: Yoshi-iteza
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Howdy DD followers,
    Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 24 hours. There are quite a few green deals in this mix including Imperial Bedroom Zen, The Cow Plant Milkshake Maker Spring Ride, Runway Riot, the Blooming Flower Door, and the Steampunk Kitchen-Arctic Keen Cog and Sprocket Refrigerator. We will also see the only appearance of the Prism Art Studio on the rotation at number 124. I hope if you are waiting for that one that you are able to snag it this time around! (Makes me think of those rings on posts at the carousel...if anyone knows what I'm talking about.) Happy Shopping!

Current Deal: (or will be in about 9 minutes from the time of this post)
    115 ) Country Breakfast Wall Shelf / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Country Livin'; April 2013 Compilation

Upcoming Deals:
    116 ) Imperial Bedroom Zen / 165 / 545 / 70% / 2 hours
    Part of: November 2011 Compilation Set; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 238, # 971)

117 ) Business as Usual Bistro / 1083 / 1710 / 37% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 945)

118 ) Steampunk Savvy / 450 / 561 / 20% / 2 hours
    Part of: Oh My Goth! Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 732, # 194, # 472)

Note: Before you purchase deal 119, you may wish to use the simpoints to activate the Animal Abounds Cascade instead. Top o' the Tots Hairstyles and Headwear is part of Tip Top Toddler Collection which you can get free through the Animal Abounds Cascade. As posted by LadybugLeslie in her Cascade thread, buy one single item worth about 25 sp to initiate the CYS discount. She bought the Fuzzy Friend's Lamp Post (dd#293 for 7sp), then buy the Animals Abound Playground set for roughly 375 sp. Now go download the Tip Top Toddler Set (reg price 2,795 SimPoints) and Kids 2010 (reg price 4,950 SimPoints) sets for free.

119 ) Top o' the Tots Hairstyles and Headwear / 419 / 628 / 33% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fun for Kids of All Ages Compilation; Tip Top Toddler Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 819)

120 ) Pan of Plants Sculpture / 10 / 31 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Frontier Finds Kitchen and Dining; April 2011 Compilation; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection

121 ) The Cow Plant Milkshake Maker Spring Ride / 90 / 162 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Killer Classics
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 658)

122 ) Cococounter from Nothing Atoll / 29 / 50 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: Tiki Dining Room Set; Full Tiki Set; Island Escape Compilation; Best of 2010 Collection

123 ) Runway Riot / 378 / 1400 / 73% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 517, # 340, # 631)

124 ) Prism Art Studio / 931 / 1900 / 51% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation

125 ) Blooming Flower Door / 50 / 84 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Teens Set; Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 246)

126 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Artic Keen Cog and Sprocket Refridgerator / 37 / 81 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 864)

If you want this set, it is worth waiting for deal # 295 which is 325 sp compared to the three other times the set is offered for 715 sp, 728 sp and 780 sp
    127 ) Wretched Threads / 728 / 1300 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 295, # 432 but less than # 743)

• Options
    Prism art studio <3 I'll try my best I have 473 SP that I am farming since days for that one... xD still a long way to go
  • Options
    Me too @fabeme!! And I have to wake up early on a Saturdayto get it!! :D
  • Options
    Hope you'll be able to get it @Bird166 ! I wish you good luck ;)
  • Options
    Same to you @fabeme!! My ads are not great today but I think I'll make it!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top