The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    zbern12zbern12 Posts: 445 Member
    zbern12 wrote: »

@zbern12 @Rinellie
    #BaeOverBay
    But I let her die as well only because she basically tells us to let her die and since I couldn't go through with giving her the death meds in the alternative timeline.. I decided to respect her wishes in the end. And I sobbed and sobbed and sobbed. As someone pointed out, she died thinking no one loved her...horrible thought

tumblr-nm3d3ud6wa1tjcerno1-500-life-is-strange-chloe-price-38796271-500-750.png

screenshot_2016-01-29-23-27-46_1.jpg

I was so upset. I mean I agree, she chose for us. I also couldn't let Kate jump off the roof and Warren and Joyce and David and ugh...the feels! That game was the most amazing thing ever :smiley:

i think im lost again.i have no idea what happend.

We're talking about a game

which one.

Life is Strange
  • Options
    Skyfri_HimmelSkyfri_Himmel Posts: 846 Member
    Good morning everyone :) Just finished another chapter for the Bloom Legacy that can be found HERE!

It has been quite a while since I've updated it, but now I'm back and I hope sincerely I can keep focus and inspiration for a while now.
    Origin ID: Kaffepigen

I've started a picture story on imgur! There is both from sims 3 and sims 4, so a little from both worlds! ^_^
    The Sims 3 picture story: imgur.com/a/5A0Sg

The Sims 4 picture story: imgur.com/a/xyPhW
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Meggles wrote: »
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Meggles wrote: »
    I decided to start my Wonder Child game again!!!

I'm so excited! I love your caseworker with the afro!

I've been toying with the idea of starting another one at some point, now that we've got that super-skilling trick! It'll make getting points fun and easy!

I forgot the trick! Can you remind me @CathyTea ? The kids gonna age up any minute!!!

Ok! So... get mental up to level 9. I like to have the play chess for the first few levels, so they can work on social simultaneously.

Once mental is at level 9, have them research Simtopia OR play arithmetic attack. When the trick works correctly, doing either of those will speed-skill physical simultaneously, and it will reach level 9 before mental is maxed. (If research Simtopia doesn't work, then play arithmetic attack. If arithmetic attack doesn't work, then research Simtopia.)

When physical is at level 9, then play keyboard commander and they will speed-skill creative before physical is maxed!

With this method they can max all four skills in about three or four days.

With the legacy, I didn't focus much on the order of the aspirations (since we have to roll), but with Wonder Child, you can switch between them and also choose the order, so you can maximize the time by completing milestones while doing the skill trick!

In legacies, I was able to complete all four within 11 days of childhood--so in a Wonder Child, maybe within eight or nine?

Have fun!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    I thought I'd get the next chapter done today, but that's a funny joke...

@eXokamikaze: I want all of them! <3

Oh, man! That second photo! It gets me! <3
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,870 Member
    edited January 2016
    Just had a good old browse through the updated Pottermore site and I found this 2016 calendar! So pretty, but probably only more for UK and US residents.

@SummerFalls @Meggles @Rorygilmore34 @CitizenErased14 @ThePlumbob @allPotterheads!
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    @eXokamikaze Oh wow, that's just gorgeous! :open_mouth:
  • Options
    BBQPenguinWingsBBQPenguinWings Posts: 3,773 Member

@zbern12 @Rinellie
    #BaeOverBay
    But I let her die as well only because she basically tells us to let her die and since I couldn't go through with giving her the death meds in the alternative timeline.. I decided to respect her wishes in the end. And I sobbed and sobbed and sobbed. As someone pointed out, she died thinking no one loved her...horrible thought

I was so upset. I mean I agree, she chose for us. I also couldn't let Kate jump off the roof and Warren and Joyce and David and ugh...the feels! That game was the most amazing thing ever :smiley:
    It was. I played it from day one so I had to suffer and wait for each new episode but it gave me time to think. I let all my big choices stand but I got one question wrong and Kate died and I was going to let it stay but I had nightmares that night so I had to replay it and fix it because it upset me too much.
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member

@zbern12 @Rinellie
    #BaeOverBay

i think im lost again.i have no idea what happend.

We're talking about a game

which one.

Life is Strange

Are we still talking about that? I watched a play-through not to long ago and I LOVE it!
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member

My boyfriend collects piggy-banks! Now I want to buy him (and myself) pig stuff :D
    That dress(2) and necklace(7) are adorable! He's into computers so 9 would be ideal! Thank you for sharing my future boyfriend-birthday gifts list :D
  • Options

My boyfriend collects piggy-banks! Now I want to buy him (and myself) pig stuff :D
    That dress(2) and necklace(7) are adorable! He's into computers so 9 would be ideal! Thank you for sharing my future boyfriend-birthday gifts list :D

Yay pig gifts! I love the necklace as well! :) Always happy to help! *ninjapig oinks happily*
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
  • Options
    CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 1,051 Member
    @CathyTea I found nothing so I just chose a random state (Oregon because it souns like oregano a bit :lol:). I think the country has no effect on the results anyway! :)

And what did you get? I love Oregon--I've lived much of my life in the states to the north and south of Oregon. So beautiful there! :)

I got the same result as @InfraGreen - and just like her, I don't really feel like it describes me. But! It does say that I'm charming - and that is literally my name, hahaha! :lol:

And what's your ideal outfit?

Soccer uniform :)

@eXokamikaze That calendar is beautiful! :love: And when was Pottermore updated?
  • Options
    Just had a good old browse through the updated Pottermore site and I found this 2016 calendar! So pretty, but probably only more for UK and US residents.

@SummerFalls @Meggles @Rorygilmore34 @CitizenErased14 @ThePlumbob @allPotterheads!

Eeeee that calendar is beautiful. I have been listening to them on audible at work, and I am re reading the last book on kindle and I have watched all the movies twice this past week.

Also, I never knew Fred and George were born on April Fool's day... Duh how fitting!!
  • Options
    JoieWilderJoieWilder Posts: 2,513 Member
    Happy timezones everyone! Though I've got some school work to do today, I'm hoping to get two chapters screenshotted and maybe another written. *fingers crossed*
  • Options
    @CharmingMaruska Not quite sure actually. I think it was sometime last year? I miss the old one though...liked clicking on the little scenes to find stuff. :)

@BBQPenguinWings I'm seriously considering rereading all the books and rewatching the first five movies (I watched the sixth and both seventh movies recently). :)
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    @eXokamikaze Exactly, it was so neat! And it seems I lost all the beans and galleons I found... Bummer! :lol: Anyway, what's your wand like? (I'm reading Wand woods descriptions there and it's so fun - brings back Goofy Love memories, because almost all family members are there :) )

and @BBQPenguinWings I'm re-watching HP movies, too! It's on TV every Saturady afternoon where I live and I just can't resist! :smile:
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    @eXokamikaze Exactly, it was so neat! And it seems I lost all the beans and galleons I found... Bummer! :lol: Anyway, what's your wand like? (I'm reading Wand woods descriptions there and it's so fun - brings back Goofy Love memories, because almost all family members are there :) )

I was always so happy whenever I found a little trinket/snack to keep too. :(

I got Pine wood with a Unicorn hair core 11 ¾" and Supple flexibility.

(Putting the rest under a spoiler tag so that I don't clog up the thread. :) )
    • Pine wood - The straight-grained pine wand always chooses an independent, individual master who may be perceived as a loner, intriguing and perhaps mysterious. Pine wands enjoy being used creatively, and unlike some others, will adapt unprotestingly to new methods and spells. Many wandmakers insist that pine wands are able to detect, and perform best for, owners who are destined for long lives, and I can confirm this in as much as I have never personally known the master of a pine wand to die young. The pine wand is one of those that is most sensitive to non-verbal magic.
    • Unicorn hair - Unicorn hair generally produces the most consistent magic, and is least subject to fluctuations and blockages. Wands with unicorn cores are generally the most difficult to turn to the Dark Arts. They are the most faithful of all wands, and usually remain strongly attached to their first owner, irrespective of whether he or she was an accomplished witch or wizard. Minor disadvantages of unicorn hair are that they do not make the most powerful wands (although the wand wood may compensate) and that they are prone to melancholy if seriously mishandled, meaning that the hair may 'die' and need replacing.

What's your wand description like? And which house are you in? I'm still a Hufflepuff (yay)!

And haha, I thought I was the only one making comparisons with the wand woods and Goofy Love! I think the characteristics of alder wood on Pottermore really fit the description of Alder's character in the story.
  • Options
    Also, I'd love to know what wands and houses you guys are in! I think most of us have already discussed our Hogwarts houses here on the forums, but I don't know if all of us have shared that yet! :)

Super excited about the new information on the four new magical schools on Pottermore as well! I guess plenty of you guys in the US would love to attend Ilvermorny! :)
  • Options
    Skyfri_HimmelSkyfri_Himmel Posts: 846 Member

Why would that mostly be for UK and US residents? It's amazing art!
    Origin ID: Kaffepigen

I've started a picture story on imgur! There is both from sims 3 and sims 4, so a little from both worlds! ^_^
    The Sims 3 picture story: imgur.com/a/5A0Sg

The Sims 4 picture story: imgur.com/a/xyPhW
  • Options
    Pine wood sounds cool. Does the description match you, though? The creative part is true, but I would never say you're a loner. :) But yay on having a long life! :)

Mine is: Dogwood, Phoenix feather, 12 ½" in length, Unyielding
    • Dogwood - Dogwood is one of my own personal favourites, and I have found that matching a dogwood wand with its ideal owner is always entertaining. Dogwood wands are quirky and mischievous; they have playful natures and insist upon partners who can provide them with scope for excitement and fun. It would be quite wrong, however, to deduce from this that dogwood wands are not capable of serious magic when called upon to do so; they have been known to perform outstanding spells under difficult conditions, and when paired with a suitably clever and ingenious witch or wizard, can produce dazzling enchantments. An interesting foible of many dogwood wands is that they refuse to perform non-verbal spells and they are often rather noisy.
    • Phoenix - This is the rarest core type. Phoenix feathers are capable of the greatest range of magic, though they may take longer than either unicorn or dragon cores to reveal this. They show the most initiative, sometimes acting of their own accord, a quality that many witches and wizards dislike. Phoenix feather wands are always the pickiest when it comes to potential owners, for the creature from which they are taken is one of the most independent and detached in the world. These wands are the hardest to tame and to personalise, and their allegiance is usually hard won.

And I'm Gryffindor (no idea why, I'm the biggest sissy you've ever heard of :lol: )

And I would love to hear about everyone else's! It's almost like another personality quiz anyway, isn't it? :)
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,820 Member
    Well, hello, everyone!! I'm glad for Saturday!

Sadly, I did not get anything done last night. I had pizza at the in-laws and just got back too late. I have a basketball game this morning, and then wedding dress shopping after that. When we're done with that around five hours later (according to the bride), my family has our monthly get together. I've thought about saying I'm sick but I think they'd notice. lol So, I'll have too much to do today.

Tomorrow is possible but without being around most of the weekend, I'll have. Leaning, laundry, and dinner to make. Ugh. This weekend is shot. Boo!

Oh well. Life goes on. :(
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Another legacy post today!! And another scheduled for Monday! I missed my legacy of seems

The baby is born... Hopefully the last one this gen!!

T-H-R-E-E
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    @eXokamikaze I got Ravenclaw and a Walnut 11 3/4 unicorn hair hard flex. :) liked the sorting thing very much! :)
  • Options

Why would that mostly be for UK and US residents? It's amazing art!

I think because the holidays listed on it are the UK and US holidays

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top