Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i think im addicted to the benders . i just started generatin 6 2 days ago and im on 7 now.
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    zbern12 wrote: »
    personality.gif

Overall: Social, charming, energetic.
    Character: Comfortable in almost any situation, and makes new connections easily.

Radiant and always on form. Has an effortless style that is admired by all. Able to easily adapt to new situations.

Your ideal match is:
    Easygoing Optimist
    match.png

The room that best
    matches your personality is:
    Versailles
    room.png

The perfect outfit for you is:
    Muscle costume
    outfit.png

I got exactly the same as you! Although they didn't have NZ in the options, so I chose where my Uncle lives! (New York)
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    Hey @Munterbacon could you direct me to the cc you used for alfran and sage in ironbound? the horns and the tail especially? ^^
    @Julyvee94 Strange that I didn't get this notification?

The horns, the tail, and the ears are all by Notegain on tumblr.

Let me know if want anything else, I can track them down for you.
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    zbern12zbern12 Posts: 445 Member
    personality.gif

Overall: Social, charming, energetic.
    Character: Comfortable in almost any situation, and makes new connections easily.

Radiant and always on form. Has an effortless style that is admired by all. Able to easily adapt to new situations.

Your ideal match is:
    Easygoing Optimist
    match.png

The room that best
    Versailles
    room.png

Muscle costume
    outfit.png

I got exactly the same as you! Although they didn't have NZ in the options, so I chose where my Uncle lives! (New York)

:D
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    In game now and added a new household of Simselves. It'll consist of @Munterbacon, my RL friend Shadow, @zbern12, @SilverDaybreak 's Anthony SimNozzo, and @SummerFalls.

Hope you guys have fun in my game and I'll let you know of any cameos! :)
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    In game now and added a new household of Simselves. It'll consist of @Munterbacon, my RL friend Shadow, @zbern12, @SilverDaybreak 's Anthony SimNozzo, and @SummerFalls.

Hope you guys have fun in my game and I'll let you know of any cameos! :)

Looking forward to seeing it!
  • Options
    RinellieRinellie Posts: 438 Member
    Meggles wrote: »
    @rednenemon @Rinellie I have Tomodachi Life, too! Is there a way we could be friends? I haven't played in ages but I should check on those little buds!

@Meggles Cool! I know there's a way to be 3DS friends, but I'm not sure if there's a way to be friends in the game without using StreetPass. I'll hop on my game a little later and check it out. Would love to add you both :)

By the way, here are my results from the Tomodachi Life personality quiz.

You are an
    Easygoing Optimist
    personality.gif
    Overall: Relaxed, open minded, empathetic.
    Character: Does things at his/her own pace in a genuinely honest and kind manner.

Positive, enthusiastic, and always beaming. He/she smiles not only for himself/herself but to make sure everyone else has a good time too.

Your ideal match is:
    Outgoing Trendsetter
    match.png

The room that best
    Flower meadow
    room.png

Folklore skirt
    outfit.png

Soooo @zbern12 @Meggles you down for coffee later? ;)
  • Options
    RinellieRinellie Posts: 438 Member
    Anyone heard or played Life is Strange? I'm playing it rn and it's so intense!

Oo, oo, me! I love Life is Strange!! Warren is my baby :heart:
    What ending did you go with?
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    I decided to start my Wonder Child game again!!!

I'm so excited! I love your caseworker with the afro!

I've been toying with the idea of starting another one at some point, now that we've got that super-skilling trick! It'll make getting points fun and easy!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    I decided to start my Wonder Child game again!!!

I'm so excited! I love your caseworker with the afro!

I've been toying with the idea of starting another one at some point, now that we've got that super-skilling trick! It'll make getting points fun and easy!

I forgot the trick! Can you remind me @CathyTea ? The kids gonna age up any minute!!!
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Options
    Rinellie wrote: »
    Anyone heard or played Life is Strange? I'm playing it rn and it's so intense!

Oo, oo, me! I love Life is Strange!! Warren is my baby :heart:
    What ending did you go with?
    I ended up having Chloe die. It was so sad :cry: What about you?
  • Options
    Rinellie wrote: »
    @rednenemon @Rinellie I have Tomodachi Life, too! Is there a way we could be friends? I haven't played in ages but I should check on those little buds!

@Meggles Cool! I know there's a way to be 3DS friends, but I'm not sure if there's a way to be friends in the game without using StreetPass. I'll hop on my game a little later and check it out. Would love to add you both :)

By the way, here are my results from the Tomodachi Life personality quiz.

You are an
    Easygoing Optimist
    personality.gif
    Overall: Relaxed, open minded, empathetic.
    Character: Does things at his/her own pace in a genuinely honest and kind manner.

Positive, enthusiastic, and always beaming. He/she smiles not only for himself/herself but to make sure everyone else has a good time too.

Your ideal match is:
    Outgoing Trendsetter
    match.png

The room that best
    Flower meadow
    room.png

Folklore skirt
    outfit.png

Soooo @zbern12 @Meggles you down for coffee later? ;)

xD
  • Options
    since i don't have tamiguchi life. i got the charater page and 1 update for generation 7 up.
  • Options
    ok its 8 now better. try and find dinner. the key word is try.i didn't shop wednesday so im down to cereal.
  • Options
    BBQPenguinWingsBBQPenguinWings Posts: 3,773 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    I took the Tomodachi Life quiz, and I got:

Ya5pbLa.png

So...about zero percent right.

I got the same.
  • Options
    eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,870 Member
    edited January 2016
    Happy timezones everyone! <3:)

@Meggles LOVE your new splash page! Those stickers are so vibrant! <3 Also, I saw that you were going to make food earlier...what did you end up cooking? *ninjapig wiggles in curiosity*

Edit: Saw that GLORIOUS shepherd's pie! <3 Can't wait to see the finished product! :smiley:

@SummerFalls Whoot Law! And English Lit! How exciting it must be for you right now!

@Pegasus143 Loving your subject choices! I really find it interesting how US education allows you so much diversity in your classes. I hope you enjoy all of them! :)

@CathyTea YEAH ANOTHER QUIZ! :smiley: Gonna take it now.

@aroseinbloom *huge ninjapig cuddles* <3 Feel better soon. Good to see you drop in.
  • Options
    eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,870 Member
    edited January 2016
  • Options
    BBQPenguinWingsBBQPenguinWings Posts: 3,773 Member
    edited January 2016

@zbern12 @Rinellie
    #BaeOverBay
    But I let her die as well only because she basically tells us to let her die and since I couldn't go through with giving her the death meds in the alternative timeline.. I decided to respect her wishes in the end. And I sobbed and sobbed and sobbed. As someone pointed out, she died thinking no one loved her...horrible thought

tumblr-nm3d3ud6wa1tjcerno1-500-life-is-strange-chloe-price-38796271-500-750.png

screenshot_2016-01-29-23-27-46_1.jpg

• Options
    im back i found soup that was still good. since i work in a restraunt i never eat something out of date.

finding soup also means i won't yell at wings because im hungry.
  • Options

@zbern12 @Rinellie
    #BaeOverBay
    But I let her die as well only because she basically tells us to let her die and since I couldn't go through with giving her the death meds in the alternative timeline.. I decided to respect her wishes in the end. And I sobbed and sobbed and sobbed. As someone pointed out, she died thinking no one loved her...horrible thought

I was so upset. I mean I agree, she chose for us. I also couldn't let Kate jump off the roof and Warren and Joyce and David and ugh...the feels! That game was the most amazing thing ever :smiley:
  • Options

@zbern12 @Rinellie
    #BaeOverBay

I was so upset. I mean I agree, she chose for us. I also couldn't let Kate jump off the roof and Warren and Joyce and David and ugh...the feels! That game was the most amazing thing ever :smiley:

i think im lost again.i have no idea what happend.
  • Options

@zbern12 @Rinellie
    #BaeOverBay

We're talking about a game
  • Options

@zbern12 @Rinellie
    #BaeOverBay

We're talking about a game

which one.
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    I thought I'd get the next chapter done today, but that's a funny joke...

@eXokamikaze: I want all of them! <3

So instead of dropping Chapter 51 before we all grow old, here's some flashback stuff under the cut that I got for a somewhat later chapter.
    XUKhy0b.png

KpfBTJh.png
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    I thought I'd get the next chapter done today, but that's a funny joke...

@eXokamikaze: I want all of them! <3

So instead of dropping Chapter 51 before we all grow old, here's some flashback stuff under the cut that I got for a somewhat later chapter.
    XUKhy0b.png

KpfBTJh.png

i can't wait til Monday. i'll have food again . i have some but i don't like it as much as what i want to buy. my point is my chapters will get longer and more descriptive then.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top