SEPTEMBER 12 - It's Patch Day for The Sims 4, see what issues were fixed.
The Sims 4 Is Coming To Xbox One and PlayStation 4! Read the blog for more info.

More Than a Princess - The Rossini Legacy

CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 958 Member
edited August 2016 in Stories and Legacies
Hello and welcome to the home of the Rossini legacy family!

The story of this family is based on super popular The Disney Princess Legacy Challenge (rules can be found here ) created by amazing @Playingwithmah . Most of the time, I'm trying to actually follow the rules, but the game always finds a way to surprise me, so some minor rule tweaking happens here and there. :smile:

Anyway, if you're interested how the challenge goes for me, check out the links to every generation below:

1Jvb1ys.jpg

9klDPkT.jpg

P5ZKJMO.jpg

Please, keep in mind that this is my first attempt at blogging, so don't judge too harshly :innocent: . I think my writing gets better with time - I was a little shy and clumsy at first - so yeah, your patience will be rewarded if you bear with me through the initial chapters!

Thank you for reading!

SimLitFinal_zpsuhotldts.png
Post edited by CharmingMaruska on

Comments

• eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,837 Member
    *ninjapig waves a trotter and brings cookies*

Congratulations on your new thread, Maruska! It's an amazing story, so I bet you'll have lots of people over here soon! :)
  • CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 958 Member
    Thank you! I think so, too, now we have cookies from ninjapig! :lol:
  • Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Yap perfect bookmarked :)
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,251 Member
    Goodness! It's Tiana's generation already? I need to catch up soon!
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    Goodness! It's Tiana's generation already? I need to catch up soon!

Don't worry, I'm not even sure if you can call it Tiana's generation. It's only starting - and there was a time jump, so - you didn't miss that much :smile:
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,004 Member
    Super glad you made this thread! Can't wait to read more <3
    edited August 2016
    @Sterretjeee

Super glad to have you here! And speaking of more... new update is out :smile:

Keeping up with the spares!

It's not an actual chapter, just a summary post. But it's long and image-heavy, because when it comes to my sims, no amount of pictures is enough :lol: Sorry.

Oh I totally understand you! Spares deserve love too! <3
    Haha love the update Dory is amazing :)
    Awesome update! Love everyone's stories
    @Sterretjeee I agree. But it's hard to give that as much love as they deserve when you have so many of them! :lol:

@Spottydog714 I'm glad you liked it. And super glad you like Dory. She was a challenge to understand and to write about :smile:
    Hello, everyone!

New update is coming your way!

Chapter 3.5: Parsley

• hp_enchantresshp_enchantress Posts: 57 Member
    Hello! So, over the last few days I read your entire legacy, and I was really hooked! I love all the different characters, and especially the peeks we got in of the spares. I'm enjoying the way the third generation is going so far, and I wanted to stop by and tell you that you're an inspiration to simmers like me, who are just starting legacies and writing stories about them, and good job, I can't wait to read more.
    edited August 2016
    Brilliant :)

I like that she wears green :)
    Awhhh Etta is adorable! <3
    Hello guys! I'm back! Greece was truly amazing and it was hard to leave, but now I'll have more time for my story so yay!

@hp_enchantress Hi, there! Thank you lots for you kind words - it means a world to me and it's really nice to hear my story had an impact of this kind on someone! I'm glad you like the third generation so far - the best of it is yet to come, so I hope you stick around to see it! And I also hope to see your own legacy soon :smile:

@Spottydog714 Thanks! All the kids seem to follow the pattern with their clothes, I guess. (Tori likes pink a lot :smiley: ) I always remember the colour they wore when they aged up from babies and I pretend it's their favourite and subconciously use it on most of their clothes then :smile:

@Sterretjeee I think so, too! :smile:
    Hello guys! I'm back! Greece was truly amazing and it was hard to leave, but now I'll have more time for my story so yay!

@Spottydog714 Thanks! All the kids seem to follow the pattern with their clothes, I guess. (Tori likes pink a lot :smiley: ) I always remember the colour they wore when they aged up from babies and I pretend it's their favourite and subconciously use it on most of their clothes then :smile:

Actually, I was thinking more of the Frog theme, from the movie! And glad you had a wonderful time!

Actually, I was thinking more of the Frog theme, from the movie! And glad you had a wonderful time!

I know what you mean, it's fitting! :smile:

And here's another insight into the life of little Etta.

Chapter 3.6: Are you ready?
    This was such a cute chapter <3
    This was such a cute chapter <3

Thank you, @Sterretjeee ! I hope you'll like the newest one, too.

Here it is!

Chapter 3.7: All the Talking
    Update time! :smile:

Chapter 3.8: New Phase
  • KamioKamio Posts: 1,808 Member
    @CharmingMaruska - aaaaah! I am finally update to date I loved it!!!!
    @Kamio I'm glad you liked it! (And I'm glad you found my thread! :lol:

Thank you for reading!
    The Clown Costumes of chapter 7 made me laugh so hard because of all the drama revolving around Clowns right now :lol:
    The brothers' puberty is kind of sad, though. They're really pulling back.

And the girls grew up so gorgeous! <3
  • xiPopTartzxxiPopTartzx Posts: 562 Member
    Aw these are cute! I love this so much, keep up writing. You're talented! <3