Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We care! Supporting Simmers going through hard times.

Comments

• Options
    Clarkie100Clarkie100 Posts: 1,708 Member
    cristill13 wrote: »
    Hello to everyone :) Hugs to all who are going through a hard time. My son called me last night.He said that he didn't wan't to say to much about the doctors appointment because he didn't want to make me worry. That's really funny because the less I knew the more I worried. It does have to do with his stomach issues.Now it's blood test, Ultra sounds, colonoscapy and then the results. What ever the outcome he now knows that we will get through it together.

I hope your son is okay, health issues can be very worrying and I'm sure the doctors will find out what is wrong. I am sending you hugs. :)
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    My username is back to it's magical self! (I was YellowSubmarine)
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    cristill13 wrote: »
    Hello to everyone :) Hugs to all who are going through a hard time. My son called me last night.He said that he didn't wan't to say to much about the doctors appointment because he didn't want to make me worry. That's really funny because the less I knew the more I worried. It does have to do with his stomach issues.Now it's blood test, Ultra sounds, colonoscapy and then the results. What ever the outcome he now knows that we will get through it together.

Hello @cristill13. It is good that your son called you and told you about how he got on at the doctor's appointment. It is a relief for you that he talked about it with you. It is better that we can talk about our health with our loved ones rather than them worrying inside with uncertainty about how we really are and how we are feeling. We then sometimes imagine things to be worse than they are and have more worries. I will keep your son and yourself in my thoughts as he has those tests. It is good that he is having them so as the doctors can discover the cause of his stomach issues and then know what is the best treatment to help him. It is good that he has the loving support of you in whatever his health is ahead.
    Sending big hugs to you <3
  • Options
    My username is back to it's magical self! (I was YellowSubmarine)

Hello @DatSubmarineYourLookingFor . It is good that your username is back to what it originally was. It must have been a glitch.
    Enjoy simming! :)
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    @ROMIRE *hugs* I hope you're feeling better today!
    @sidetti That does sound like an eating disorder to me, but I'm not a doctor so I can't say for sure...
    @Debplayer487533 *hugs* I'm sorry you have to deal with anxiety and all those things. If it helps, Melatonin or similar medications might help you to sleep. I'm sorry about the birthday party incident - I'm sure that couldn't be fun. :(
    @cristill13 I'm glad your son finally talked to you about it! That must have relieved some of the stress. :)
    @DatSubmarineYourLookingFor Glad to hear that your username is back! :) I was actually wondering if you got it back last night. :)
    Hugs to everybody. :) Hope you have/had a splendid day!

As for me, it used to be that every time I would look into the mirror, I would find tons of faults in myself, but today, I looked in the mirror and only saw one thing - which I have an idea of how to fix. A little bit of exercise. But I'm too lazy. XD Besides that, I finally saw myself as beautiful in a dark blue shirt, dark jeans and black socks with my nails painted black and my wristbands on. And that makes me feel really happy. I've never liked make up, and it feels nice to know that I find myself beautiful without it. :)
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    @sidetti That does sound like an eating disorder to me, but I'm not a doctor so I can't say for sure...
    @Debplayer487533 *hugs* I'm sorry you have to deal with anxiety and all those things. If it helps, Melatonin or similar medications might help you to sleep. I'm sorry about the birthday party incident - I'm sure that couldn't be fun. :(
    @cristill13 I'm glad your son finally talked to you about it! That must have relieved some of the stress. :)
    @DatSubmarineYourLookingFor Glad to hear that your username is back! :) I was actually wondering if you got it back last night. :)

As for me, it used to be that every time I would look into the mirror, I would find tons of faults in myself, but today, I looked in the mirror and only saw one thing - which I have an idea of how to fix. A little bit of exercise. But I'm too lazy. XD Besides that, I finally saw myself as beautiful in a dark blue shirt, dark jeans and black socks with my nails painted black and my wristbands on. And that makes me feel really happy. I've never liked make up, and it feels nice to know that I find myself beautiful without it. :)

Hello @SilentWolf101 :) You are beautiful inside and outside. You are a very caring,thoughtful and kind person. I am glad that you feel happy as you. That is the most important thing, that you just enjoy being you. I send hugs to you <3.
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member

Thanks for seeing I'm alive, aswell as @rosemow, and helping me out!
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    @rosemow Thank you. :) You are also a beautiful person inside and out. I send hugs back to you.
    @DatSubmarineYourLookingFor Of course! You are alive, and you're a person! You deserve to be seen!
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
  • Options
    cristill13cristill13 Posts: 2,162 Member
    @Clarkie100, @SilentWolf101, @rosemow and @DatSubmarineYourLookingFor <3 Thanks for your support. It's much appreciated. o:) Warm wishes and hugs to @sidetti, @ROMIRE and @Debplayer487533. DatSubmarineYourLookingFor I'm glad to hear that you got your username back.
  • Options
    kittycatanikittycatani Posts: 39 New Member
    Hello Guys. Thanks for all the nice, caring comments about my mum. I do have sad news though. My dad told me this morning she has passed away. I am feeling super depressed.
  • Options
    ArielDelphinusArielDelphinus Posts: 628 Member
    Hello Guys. Thanks for all the nice, caring comments about my mum. I do have sad news though. My dad told me this morning she has passed away. I am feeling super depressed.

Kittycatani I am sorry and I am sending you all my prayers. I lost my mom awhile ago, although the pain and loss has become easier to deal with, there is not a day or moment that goes by that I don't miss her or wish I could hear her voice again. I promise that it will become easier and what ever feelings you are having or will have in your time of healing and grief are not wrong, each feeling is just part of the process. I wish I could be there to give you a big hug and just sit with you and hold your hand.
    “Because if you don't stand up for the stuff you don't like, when they come for the stuff you do like, you've already lost.”
    ― Neil Gaiman
  • Options
    edited July 2015

Hello @kittycatani I send lots of big, big hugs to you <3 You will always have your Mum in your heart. Cry when you feel like you need to. Crying helps you inside as you go through the grieving process. It helps you as live through the sadness and expresses your emotions and helps in coping through a hard time. You will always have your special and loving memories of your Mum in your thoughts.
    I will keep you and your family in my thoughts in the days ahead. Sending another hug to you <3
  • Options
    *hugs* I'm so sorry to hear that. Just know that we're all here if you ever need to talk to somebody.
  • Options
    pixel_leeepixel_leee Posts: 234 Member

youre a very kind hearted person
  • Options
    FloridaSimmerFloridaSimmer Posts: 358 Member
    Well parent problems...
    Origin: Floridasimmer

giphy.gif

• Options
    Well parent problems...

Hello @FloridaSimmer . I am sorry that you are going through problems either with your parents or as a parent to your children. I send hugs to you <3 I hope that the issues work out soon for you. Talking things over with your parents or children can help. By explaining how you feel and at the same listening to what the other people are saying can often help the situation.
    I send special thoughts to you.
  • Options
    FloridaSimmerFloridaSimmer Posts: 358 Member
    @rosemow Its parents fighting kinda.. :(
    Origin: Floridasimmer

giphy.gif

• Options

I am sorry to hear that your parents are going through problems. It is hard and not nice for you to see your loved ones fighting. It is upsetting and unsettling for you.
    I send hugs to you <3. and send special thoughts.
  • Options
    @kittycatani, Sorry to hear of your Mum's passing. She will always be with you in your heart and your memories. Big hugs with sympathy and care.
  • Options
    @FloridaSimmer It's tough for everyone when parents fight. I'm sorry that you have to deal with something like that. I send you hugs and hopes for better days. <3
  • Options
    kittycatanikittycatani Posts: 39 New Member
    Thanks everyone for all the heartwarming responses. I have found my new home away from home :)
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for all the heartwarming responses. I have found my new home away from home :)

Hello @kittycatani. Sending big hugs to you <3 You are very welcome to post here anytime you would like to post. We are always here to listen and we care about you in your grief with the passing away of your precious and loved Mum. I am keeping you in my thoughts.
  • Options

I hope you are okay, we are all here to support you.
  • Options

I can understand, it is very upsetting. I hope you are okay.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top