Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We care! Supporting Simmers going through hard times.

Comments

• MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    @Sassycotton Just my clothes on their own wouldn't be enough for the laundry. We have to do everyone's laundry sorted into 4-5 piles.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • fewlinesfewlines Posts: 1,488 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @fewlines I'm not being rude ..but sis doesn't want to do the laundry ever because she did it most of the early-mid summer of 2007
    i need to point out that it's 2018 now. but you have the opportunity to ask her to show you how to do it, if your mother won't.
    @fewlines and I think I told you in PM..but everytime I have tried to ask my MOM since 2012 to let me help but she says "Sis doesn't want to do it" (back when sis was still living with us) or some other excuse.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • fewlinesfewlines Posts: 1,488 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @fewlines and I think I told you in PM..but everytime I have tried to ask my MOM since 2012 to let me help but she says "Sis doesn't want to do it" (back when sis was still living with us) or some other excuse.
    yes, you said your sister wouldn't do it--but what does that have to do with you?
    edited February 2018
    @fewlines sorry I'm just not sure what you're asking?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • LONESTAR2330LONESTAR2330 Posts: 630 Member
    @rosemow I was browsing the forums, trying to find paces to post something of significance to get my membership, when I happened onto this thread. May I say this is awesome that you did this. I myself ma doing well, but it is really great to see someone being a community to add support, particularly in a gaming community, where most people are just focused on the game, it is actually the community within that makes them worth playing.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,520 Member
    @rosemow I was browsing the forums, trying to find paces to post something of significance to get my membership, when I happened onto this thread. May I say this is awesome that you did this. I myself ma doing well, but it is really great to see someone being a community to add support, particularly in a gaming community, where most people are just focused on the game, it is actually the community within that makes them worth playing.

Hello @LONESTAR2330
    Thankyou very much for yiour very kind and thougtful words <3 It is very nice of you.
  • GrandRailGrandRail Posts: 60 Member
    We just buried our cockatiel of 18 years. He was a good ol' lad and will be greatly missed.
    GrandRail wrote: »
    We just buried our cockatiel of 18 years. He was a good ol' lad and will be greatly missed.

Hello @GrandRail
    I am sorry to hear of the passing away of your cockatiel :'( I send hugs to you <3 He would have been a special bird member of your family especially after having him with you for such a special long time. You will miss him :(
  • luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,645 Member
    @rosemow i have to agree that you certainly are a wonderful blessing to this community. sending a hug of appreciation and thanks your way. <3

hope everybody has a great week. sending a hug to anyone in need of one. <3
    @rosemow i have to agree that you certainly are a wonderful blessing to this community. sending a hug of appreciation and thanks your way. <3

hope everybody has a great week. sending a hug to anyone in need of one. <3

Hello @luvdasims55
    Thankyou very much for your very kind words and your hug <3 I send a hug back to you <3
  • EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    edited February 2018
    Thank you all for offering your support and advice to Simmers going through challenging times. We are very thankful and proud to be a part of such a wonderful caring community.

Sadly, we have noticed a trend with the thread since we came to the forums. While members made every attempt to stay the course, many comments and conversations unfortunately were not suitable for an official game forum (suicide, politics, religion, self-harm, etc.). As a result of this, the thread will come to a close.

Please know, if you need to talk to someone or someone you know needs help or support or is at risk of suicide or self-harm, you should make contact immediately with one of the following:
    • Phone or go to your local doctor
    • Go to the Accident & Emergency department of the nearest hospital
    • Call 999 (UK)/911 (USA)

Most helplines will provide a listening service, give information and advice, provide emotional support and point you in the direction of other services. They are often free-phone services which are staffed by trained volunteers or employees.

Finally, thank you @rosemow for your big heart. Throughout the life of this thread you were a shoulder for fellow simmers to lean on and showed great empathy, love and consideration to all. We really appreciate your efforts and the care your displayed in this thread.
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top