Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,604 Member
    Xinqun wrote: »
    Hi. I'm Chris. I've been playing the Sims off and on since the beginning, though I typically never get more than a couple of expansion packs at most, and I have yet to pick up a stuff pack. I like trying to work out efficient configurations for small houses, ever since I figured out back in the first game that a small house meant less time walking from A to B meant more time available for actually doing stuff.

Hello @Xinquin :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that you have been playing the Sims since the beginning. Building homes is a fun part of simming! It is enjoyable designing and building homes, then seeing our sims living in these homes. I hope that you will reading threads and posting on the forums.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    jennymarblesjennymarbles Posts: 59 Member
    Hello hello hello :) I'm Jenny and I've been playing the sims since S2. I'm mostly into storytelling and legacies, though I can never really stick with a family for more than 3 generations haha. I'm trying to get better at decorating right now, currently I'm trying to renovate a castle so it resembles Dunnottar Castle in Scotland (nearby where I live), and it's going quite well I think. And I suppose that's all I have to say.
  • Options
    Vici0us_VirusVici0us_Virus Posts: 3,076 Member
    edited June 2015
    Hello hello @jennymarbles welcome to the forums, :) if you have a question just ask. Happy simming and good loch with the castle renovations...
  • Options
    Hello hello hello :) I'm Jenny and I've been playing the sims since S2. I'm mostly into storytelling and legacies, though I can never really stick with a family for more than 3 generations haha. I'm trying to get better at decorating right now, currently I'm trying to renovate a castle so it resembles Dunnottar Castle in Scotland (nearby where I live), and it's going quite well I think. And I suppose that's all I have to say.

Hello @jennymarbles :) It is nice to meet you. Story telling and legacies are enjoyable aspects of simming. It is nice seeing the new generations of children and watching them growing up. It is great reading the stories of the sims in other simmers games as well . Your building project of renovating a castle to reflect Dunnotar Castle sounds great! I hope that it continues to go well.
  • Options
    emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
    Well... My name is Emma.
    I often use usernames I invent myself online and they always have a meaning.
    Emmaning is one of the most common and by far, the oldest of the usernames I made up. It was made up years ago and the meaning was originally emma ninja which is kinda embarrassing. But the name sounds awesomely cool and I'm happy to be the only Emmaning online as its so unique. I am obsessed by being unique and I've been gaming since I was 2. I rather like dark colours but I'm even more obsessed by neon. I used to be on s3 forums then I came over to these forums when they closed. I have been playing shoot em ups since I started gaming too but I'm not at all a violent person. Ive been into Japanese pop culture for 2 or 3 years and by far, my fave type of game is now jrpgs. Although other types of games can be good aswell. I hate autocorrect but am too lazy to turn it off. I used to kinda like football until I was 3 I think. I also enjoy watching anime.
    feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
    Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!
  • Options
    EvilSecEvilSec Posts: 13 New Member
    I wouldn't say I am a new simmer I have been a simmer since 2012 but I am new to the forum my name is Jackson and I am glad that I am able to join the forum :)
  • Options
    emmaning wrote: »
    Well... My name is Emma.
    Emmaning is one of the most common and by far, the oldest of the usernames I made up. It was made up years ago and the meaning was originally emma ninja which is kinda embarrassing. But the name sounds awesomely cool and I'm happy to be the only Emmaning online as its so unique. I am obsessed by being unique and I've been gaming since I was 2. I rather like dark colours but I'm even more obsessed by neon. I used to be on s3 forums then I came over to these forums when they closed. I have been playing shoot em ups since I started gaming too but I'm not at all a violent person. Ive been into Japanese pop culture for 2 or 3 years and by far, my fave type of game is now jrpgs. Although other types of games can be good aswell. I hate autocorrect but am too lazy to turn it off. I used to kinda like football until I was 3 I think. I also enjoy watching anime.

Hello @emmaning :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice reading about the background to your user name. It is great that you have been enjoying gaming since you were young. There is a great variety of different types of games that we can have fun playing.
  • Options
    EvilSec wrote: »
    I wouldn't say I am a new simmer I have been a simmer since 2012 but I am new to the forum my name is Jackson and I am glad that I am able to join the forum :)

Hello @EvilSec :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! I hope that you will enjoy meeting fellow simmers on the forums, learn new things about the game, and enjoy posting posts!
  • Options
    Dangerous12AngelDangerous12Angel Posts: 231 Member
    edited June 2015
    Hi!!
    Just a big fan of the Sims since '09 saying hello... :smiley:
  • Options
    Hi!!
    Just a big fan of the Sims since '09 saying hello... :smiley:

Hello @ARADEMIS212 :) It is nice to meet you. It is great that you have been enjoying simming since 2009. Simming is lots of fun! You would have enjoyed many fun simming hours over the years.
  • Options
    JokersKiddoJokersKiddo Posts: 19 Member
    Hello! I've been a simmer since day one. I always used to go on the forums but never made an account of my own. Kind of wishing I did because of this member stuff.. Anyway, I hope to meet some simmers and hopefully once I can post pictures and junk I can post my challenges and legacies!
    Custom Content Addicts Anonymous <3
  • Options
    Hello! I've been a simmer since day one. I always used to go on the forums but never made an account of my own. Kind of wishing I did because of this member stuff.. Anyway, I hope to meet some simmers and hopefully once I can post pictures and junk I can post my challenges and legacies!

Hello @JokersKiddo :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that you have been enjoying visiting the forums over the years and have now joined and are starting to post posts. I hope that you enjoy meeting fellow simmers, learning new helpful tips about the game, and enjoy posting about your challenges and legacies!
  • Options
    LarLynJLarLynJ Posts: 353 Member
    Hello! I'm Larissa.
    Lost my information for my old account so I ended up having to start new. :( which blows 'cause all I want to do is post pictures.
    I've been a simmer since TS1 but only played occasionally. TS3 is when I really became addicted.

Looking forward to meeting other simmers and sharing my stories.
  • Options
    LarLynJ wrote: »
    Hello! I'm Larissa.
    Lost my information for my old account so I ended up having to start new. :( which blows 'cause all I want to do is post pictures.
    I've been a simmer since TS1 but only played occasionally. TS3 is when I really became addicted.

Hello @LarLynJ :) It is nice to meet you. I hope that you will enjoy meeting fellow simmers here on the forums and posting on threads, learn new information about the game, and have fun sharing with the simming community the stories of the sims in your games!
  • Options
    LarLynJLarLynJ Posts: 353 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    LarLynJ wrote: »
    Hello! I'm Larissa.

Hello @LarLynJ :) It is nice to meet you. I hope that you will enjoy meeting fellow simmers here on the forums and posting on threads, learn new information about the game, and have fun sharing with the simming community the stories of the sims in your games!

Thank you! and to those the helped me reach my last few points for "Member" status.
  • Options
    MarzipanMarzipan Posts: 60 Member
    Hi I'm Marzipan! I started playing sims back in 2009 with The Sims 3 and I enjoyed it so much I bought some of the expansion packs and stuff packs, and now I'm moving onto The Sims 4! So far I'm really having fun with it and I'm looking forward to all the new content in the future! I joined the forums yesterday and I've met some nice people and seen a lot of awesome creations, I can't wait to share some of my own stuff with you guys and its great to meet you all! =)
  • Options
    Marzipan wrote: »
    Hi I'm Marzipan! I started playing sims back in 2009 with The Sims 3 and I enjoyed it so much I bought some of the expansion packs and stuff packs, and now I'm moving onto The Sims 4! So far I'm really having fun with it and I'm looking forward to all the new content in the future! I joined the forums yesterday and I've met some nice people and seen a lot of awesome creations, I can't wait to share some of my own stuff with you guys and its great to meet you all! =)

Hello @Marzipan :) It is nice to meet you. It is great after enjoying playing the sims 3 base game that you bought some eps and stuff packs. They add great items and features to the game. It is nice that you are now having fun enjoying playing sims 4. I will look forward to seeing pictures of your creations!
  • Options
    Vici0us_VirusVici0us_Virus Posts: 3,076 Member
    Hello to Everyone, I hope you have B) a wonderful day. Happy Simming
  • Options
    MarzipanMarzipan Posts: 60 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    >
    > Hello Marzipan :) It is nice to meet you. It is great after enjoying playing the sims 3 base game that you bought some eps and stuff packs. They add great items and features to the game. It is nice that you are now having fun enjoying playing sims 4. I will look forward to seeing pictures of your creations!
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you for the lovely welcome! =)
  • Options
    TS_DivaTS_Diva Posts: 477 Member
    I have a lot of names, because I play a lot of Sims. My most recent Sims are Sonja and Sierra Sinister. They are an extension of the vampire clan I had in TS3 (even though they are obviously not vampires). :( Hopefully vampires will be back very soon? ::hopeful::

So, I'm new to the forums, but not to The Sims. I've been playing since shortly after the beginning, maybe 2003? That was a while ago, so it's a little fuzzy. I have 2 expansions from TS1 (DD, HD), 3 expansions from TS2 (Uni,NL,OB), 11 packs from TS3 (all of them!), and all packs for TS4 (so far) including the stuff/game packs which I have never bought before. I really enjoy The Sims, but my favorite so far was TS3. I don't think I could pick a favorite, but I'm not really a big fan of Pets. In TS3 I ended up almost exclusively playing vampires, because who doesn't want to live forever?

My play style is probably described as scattered. I try to play legacy, but I end up jumping around from one household to another, so it isn't quite organized enough. Too many children makes it a lot tougher, so I tend to avoid those until necessary.

I use cheats on occasion, especially in the beginning because I get frustrated trying to learn so many skills and keep up with everything else. Once it levels out I generally stop or curtail it tremendously. Building also requires the use of cheats, so there is that as well.

I also use a few mods. I use InTeen4 and nomosaic, because IRL we don't get blurred out when naked, and teens do get pregnant. Still trying to find a default skin I like.

I like building homes, much more so in TS3, but probably because I have not learned all of the nuances in the TS4 build mode yet. I don't generally think my work is good enough for public view, however, so I rarely share them. With this new gallery function in game, I have shared a few so far, however.

I think this is about all for my Sims life. I'm sure I could talk more, but I don't want to bore anybody. ;)
  • Options
    TS_Diva wrote: »
    I have a lot of names, because I play a lot of Sims. My most recent Sims are Sonja and Sierra Sinister. They are an extension of the vampire clan I had in TS3 (even though they are obviously not vampires). :( Hopefully vampires will be back very soon? ::hopeful::

So, I'm new to the forums, but not to The Sims. I've been playing since shortly after the beginning, maybe 2003? That was a while ago, so it's a little fuzzy. I have 2 expansions from TS1 (DD, HD), 3 expansions from TS2 (Uni,NL,OB), 11 packs from TS3 (all of them!), and all packs for TS4 (so far) including the stuff/game packs which I have never bought before. I really enjoy The Sims, but my favorite so far was TS3. I don't think I could pick a favorite, but I'm not really a big fan of Pets. In TS3 I ended up almost exclusively playing vampires, because who doesn't want to live forever?

My play style is probably described as scattered. I try to play legacy, but I end up jumping around from one household to another, so it isn't quite organized enough. Too many children makes it a lot tougher, so I tend to avoid those until necessary.

I use cheats on occasion, especially in the beginning because I get frustrated trying to learn so many skills and keep up with everything else. Once it levels out I generally stop or curtail it tremendously. Building also requires the use of cheats, so there is that as well.

I also use a few mods. I use InTeen4 and nomosaic, because IRL we don't get blurred out when naked, and teens do get pregnant. Still trying to find a default skin I like.

I like building homes, much more so in TS3, but probably because I have not learned all of the nuances in the TS4 build mode yet. I don't generally think my work is good enough for public view, however, so I rarely share them. With this new gallery function in game, I have shared a few so far, however.

I think this is about all for my Sims life. I'm sure I could talk more, but I don't want to bore anybody. ;)

Hello @TS_Diva :) It is nice to meet you. It is great that you have been enjoying playing each of the versions of the Sims. They all have great features in them. Cheats are helpful to get our sims started in their lives, as well as being very useful when doing builds. Building is a very enjoyable aspect of simming! It is fun building homes to suit our sims, It would be very nice if you shared your builds on the Gallery. Simmers would enjoy seeing them and having them in their games.
    I hope that you continue to have lots of fun enjoying playing The Sims!
  • Options
    emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    emmaning wrote: »
    Well... My name is Emma.

Hello @emmaning :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice reading about the background to your user name. It is great that you have been enjoying gaming since you were young. There is a great variety of different types of games that we can have fun playing.

Ty :) Nice to meet you too :) I agree, there are loads of different types of games to enjoy :) happy simming :)
    feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
    Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!
  • Options
    TS_DivaTS_Diva Posts: 477 Member
    @rosemow I have a couple of things on the Sims3 Exchange and a few more now now in the Sims4 Gallery. Once I get better, I will probably share a lot more. I spend 75% of my time building/decorating lots and rooms and/or creating Sims to populate the towns. I just don't think most of it is up to par with what I see from many others. ;)
  • Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    edited June 2015
    I've been around in the Sims games forever. I saw an add advertisement for The Sims (1st one) in another game I bought. Probably Sim City (original). I've been hooked ever since. TS1-TS4. Definitely addicted to this game in all of its generations. Happy Simming! :smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top