Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Construction Showcase for TS_Diva

TS_DivaTS_Diva Posts: 477 Member
edited December 2015 in The Sims 4 Lots
So, I have a few builds on the Gallery now, and it is time I created a page to showcase some of them. I'm hardly one of the most popular builders in TS4, but I definitely enjoy the challenges of making things look how I want them to look. I will add to this as I find time, but for starters, here are a few houses to get an idea of what my building style is. Clicking on a photo will take you to a larger image. These two were both built today, so lets go have a look, shall we?

***NOTE: Nearly all of my lots have MOO enabled, so it is advised to always enable MOO before placing one to ensure things stay put. While I try to note this in the lot description, I can forget at times, so best to assume it is enabled rather than trust the description notations. ***

***NOTE: I play test all of my builds, but in the event I missed something, please be sure to let me know. Thanks! ***

First up is the Modern Rustic Cottage. It looks older on the outside, but this house is a single Sim's dream. Once you've reached the first few promotions, you should have no issues getting this home for your own enjoyment. It originally started out as a starter home build, but I decided to go all out after the budget got close to breaking. Nobody wants a §19k+ starter home! So we added a hot tub, some landscaping, and a nice privacy fence to make it the newest hotspot in the neighborhood.....with a bed!

Plenty of space here to entertain friends and family. I even included a pair of planters in the back for those who want to nurture their green thumb. The fully modern kitchen has working refrigerator, dishwasher, and almost top of the line stove for great food and easy cleanup. Formal dining area, study with a computer, a sitting great room with a functional fireplace, and of course a master bedroom. This home can be yours for only §61,809 (plus the cost of your land) and should provide a single sim or young couple years of being the life of the party, or snuggling together on cold wintry nights.

Cofoa4.png
4ipqyu.png
DDmGA7.png

Next up we have Craftsman Stone Chimney. This is a 3BR/1BA home with a nook for family gatherings and study, a formal dining area, a great room with a fireplace, and even a pool in the private back yard. You'll probably notice a theme here. RED! Yep, this is a very red home, with red flowers, red siding, and even the pool has a lovely red hue. I love vampires, so this is my kind of house. Again we also have modern amenities in the kitchen, and of course a giant stone fireplace to admire from both the inside sitting in the great room, and also from the outside while admiring the lush, red landscaping.

While this home is fantastic for entertaining, it is a family oriented space, ready for mom and dad, two kids, and the family pet (will we get pets anytime soon?). With or without a parakeet, dog, or cat, this is still the perfect setting for your Sim and their wonderful (or nightmarish) family to enjoy. This one has more space than the previous one, so it will set you back a bit further at §80,029 (plus the cost of land).

bRDOx0.png
xmC3af.png
zeT2DC.png

That is all for tonight. I will update the post with more as I get them ready with photos. If you'd like to see more of my work before I can post them here, check my Gallery Link in my signature. Thanks for looking and Happy Simming!!!

Comments