Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    Maven08094Maven08094 Posts: 126 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Maven08094 wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @Maven08094 :) It is great to see you on the forums again.
    > Your Sears Kit builds are lovely! You reflect them very well!
    > It is a great that you are planning to create a new thread for your build. I will look forward to seeing it.
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you Roseymow it's been a while since I post here (probably before 2020). I did 16 posts so far but I still can't change my avatar and add link pictures from photobucket to show my new build on that one post, and I can't add a new post yet. how many more post do I have to do to get points to unlock them? it's been a long time since I did this.

You are now a full member @Maven08094 so you can now start a new thread and post pictures. You should be able to do this now.

thank you so much Roseymow! :)
    @Maven08094 welcome to the forum! I loved the Sears homes when I played Sims 3. Can't wait to see yours.
    Here's the info for new members.

Get 25 Points
    Make 15 posts
    Must be a New Member for 1 day - this
    one stays the same.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest

Gave you some likes to help you get the points. You check your points on your profile page.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/profile/Maven08094

thank you! I was figuring out where the points are on my profile. now I can post my pics of my Sears kit replicas. :smiley:
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    @Maven08094 Welcome to the forum! B)
  • Options
    astralgyalastralgyal Posts: 54 Member
    Hey, I'm Jordan! These days, I play Sims 4. However, Sims 2 is my all-time favorite. I just got back into this account after 12 years :p
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    @astralgyal Welcome back! B)
  • Options
    Maven08094Maven08094 Posts: 126 Member
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    astralgyal wrote: »
    Hey, I'm Jordan! These days, I play Sims 4. However, Sims 2 is my all-time favorite. I just got back into this account after 12 years :p

Hello @astralgyal :) Welcome back!
    I hope you will enjoy reading and posting on the forums threads.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,101 Member
    Awesome @astralgyal B)! Welcome back :)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    Janaebae1Janaebae1 Posts: 3 New Member
    > My turn. Started playing Sims with the first in the series, and have played on and off for the last decade and a half, time permitting. Mainly I read here, and post now and then. I've been meaning to play TS4 for a while, but things always tend to crop up, so.
    >
    > Personally, I have a history in medical/technical science. In my free time, I love to read and have a penchant for Byronic heroes. Love love love reading gothic literature, as well as other styles from that point in time. They seem to have depth that modern books lack. I also keep fish, as well as playing guitar and watercolour painting.

> @Kittenkiss said:
    > My turn. Started playing Sims with the first in the series, and have played on and off for the last decade and a half, time permitting. Mainly I read here, and post now and then. I've been meaning to play TS4 for a while, but things always tend to crop up, so.
    >
    > Personally, I have a history in medical/technical science. In my free time, I love to read and have a penchant for Byronic heroes. Love love love reading gothic literature, as well as other styles from that point in time. They seem to have depth that modern books lack. I also keep fish, as well as playing guitar and watercolour painting.
  • Options
    Janaebae1Janaebae1 Posts: 3 New Member
    Love Sims
  • Options
    Magic_The_BlueMagic_The_Blue Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello.

I have been playing The Sims since I was about 8 years old. We had the first game (on Mac, too!). Despite that, I'm not very well versed in the franchise as a whole, having missed out on The Sims 2 and having never owned many of the expansion packs either.

In The Sims, I enjoy modding, building houses, designing characters and backstories, and living vicariously through the achievements of my sims. I usually play with a lot of modded content.

My primary reasons for joining the forums are because I want to learn about the lore of the games, show off builds/find new builds/get inspiration, get advice on everything ranging from bugs to house designs, and ask questions about niche topics. I also enjoy the community.

I probably won't be very active (the last time I was actually active on forums was back in 2012, when the Minecraft Forums where still a big thing).

Outside of The Sims, my hobbies include writing, drawing, media analysis, cognitive typology, and health/fitness.

Have a nice day.
  • Options
    Magic_The_BlueMagic_The_Blue Posts: 2 New Member
    And I have just learned that I can't edit posts! That's terrifying.

I forgot to add that I am most looking forward to being able to start discussions and have a profile image.
  • Options
    Hello.

I have been playing The Sims since I was about 8 years old. We had the first game (on Mac, too!). Despite that, I'm not very well versed in the franchise as a whole, having missed out on The Sims 2 and having never owned many of the expansion packs either.

In The Sims, I enjoy modding, building houses, designing characters and backstories, and living vicariously through the achievements of my sims. I usually play with a lot of modded content.

My primary reasons for joining the forums are because I want to learn about the lore of the games, show off builds/find new builds/get inspiration, get advice on everything ranging from bugs to house designs, and ask questions about niche topics. I also enjoy the community.

I probably won't be very active (the last time I was actually active on forums was back in 2012, when the Minecraft Forums where still a big thing).

Outside of The Sims, my hobbies include writing, drawing, media analysis, cognitive typology, and health/fitness.

Have a nice day.

Hello @Magic_The_Blue :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since you were a young child, when you played Sims 1.
    It is nice that you enjoy doing a variety of things in the games from building homes, to creating sims households and designing background details for each one, as well as gameplay . Each part of simming is fun!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading and posting on the forums threads. There will also be a new EA forums launched in July 2024
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/1012877/an-important-update-on-the-future-of-these-forums

It is great that you enjoy writing and drawing in real life. They are special ways to express your creativity.
    When you are a full member you will be able to edit posts, start new discussions and have a profile picture.
  • Options
    Bene1992_Bene1992_ Posts: 11 New Member
    Hello ! 👋🏻

I'm Béné, I'm a french simmer who playing Sims 3 & 4. I love creating sims in the CAS & stories lines. I'm not a builder because I'm quickly a bit irritated, so I'm downloading saves files to create my sims, their stories & I also love doing some gameplay challenges.
    I saw the forum will migrate in next July, I'm curious to see how it will be.

Nice to meet you & talk with you all in others threads ! 💚
  • Options
    Bene1992_ wrote: »
    Hello ! 👋🏻

I'm Béné, I'm a french simmer who playing Sims 3 & 4. I love creating sims in the CAS & stories lines. I'm not a builder because I'm quickly a bit irritated, so I'm downloading saves files to create my sims, their stories & I also love doing some gameplay challenges.
    I saw the forum will migrate in next July, I'm curious to see how it will be.

Nice to meet you & talk with you all in others threads ! 💚

Hello @Bene1992_ :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you enjoy playing Sims 3 and 4, and enjoying creating sims in CAS. It is fun to create background story details for sims and choose traits and outfits that we think would suit them.
    The new forum will be great! I am looking forward to it.
  • Options
    XxLavenderxXXxLavenderxX Posts: 36 Member
    Hi my name is Aria/Kenzie (Middle name) I am a Leo and have been a big fan of the sims 4 for a few years now. I love letting my creativity run free on the sims CAS and build mode. I hope to become a full member soon as I have a lot to talk about when it comes to new ideas and having fun with sims. <3 <3
  • Options
    Hi my name is Aria/Kenzie (Middle name) I am a Leo and have been a big fan of the sims 4 for a few years now. I love letting my creativity run free on the sims CAS and build mode. I hope to become a full member soon as I have a lot to talk about when it comes to new ideas and having fun with sims. <3<3

Hello @XxLavenderxX :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been enjoying playing Sims 4 for a few years. Simming is a fun and enjoyable way to express our creativity in the sims we create and our builds! We can enjoy spending much time in CAS and build mode.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,890 Member
    Hi and welcome @Bene1992_ and @XxLavenderxX :)
  • Options
    GreatlyBlessedGreatlyBlessed Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi! I'm GreatlyBlessed, usually go by Bless/Blessed.

I've been playing Sims 4 since Island Living came out-- whenever that was lol-- but I've not been super active in the community. But I've figured I might dip my toes in, chat with other Simmers a bit! Mostly interested in seeing people's stories/challenges. (Have been thinking about re-starting my NSB challenge and doing a SimLit thing with that actually. Looks fun!)

I'm mostly a CAS/Gameplay player, building is the part I find least interesting (and most difficult). So grateful to all the creative builders who throw stuff up on the gallery. Ya'll lifesavers. <3
  • Options
    Hi! I'm GreatlyBlessed, usually go by Bless/Blessed.

I've been playing Sims 4 since Island Living came out-- whenever that was lol-- but I've not been super active in the community. But I've figured I might dip my toes in, chat with other Simmers a bit! Mostly interested in seeing people's stories/challenges. (Have been thinking about re-starting my NSB challenge and doing a SimLit thing with that actually. Looks fun!)

I'm mostly a CAS/Gameplay player, building is the part I find least interesting (and most difficult). So grateful to all the creative builders who throw stuff up on the gallery. Ya'll lifesavers. <3

Hello @GreatlyBlessed :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since the release of Island Living. It is a great pack. The Sulani island setting is very scenic and is a lovely place for sims to live in and visit.
    It is very nice that you enjoy spending time creating in CAS and then seeing your sims living their lives in your game. I hope that your NSB challenge goes well and that you will enjoy doing SimLit.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top