Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    dianathejuiceboxdianathejuicebox Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello! I'm dianathejuicebox. Been playing The Sims since 2000, but skipped around a lot. Sims, Sims 2 on PC and then didn't play for several years as that stanky real life took over. On a whim a few years ago grabbed Sims 4 for PS4 and shoot, was that a learning curve. Just as I really got the hang of things, I opted to delete my entire save file for more COD room for the boys in my life. Ugh #motherhood. About 2 years ago, I treated myself to Sims4 for PC, not fully convinced my Lil rinkydink All-in-One would be up for the challenge. Well, nearly 3,000 hours later, every single goshdang pack&kit, and 60GB of CC I'm still playing daily with minimal interruptions save for the dreaded 'patch' days. I did take a few months off just before HSY came out and returned shortly before the Infants patch update. This is my first time in the forums and I'm not entirely sure how I stumbled across the Build-n-Share Challenge, but I'm nearly done with my entry. Blah Blah Blah Blah.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,688 Member
    Hello! I'm dianathejuicebox. Been playing The Sims since 2000, but skipped around a lot. Sims, Sims 2 on PC and then didn't play for several years as that stanky real life took over. On a whim a few years ago grabbed Sims 4 for PS4 and shoot, was that a learning curve. Just as I really got the hang of things, I opted to delete my entire save file for more COD room for the boys in my life. Ugh #motherhood. About 2 years ago, I treated myself to Sims4 for PC, not fully convinced my Lil rinkydink All-in-One would be up for the challenge. Well, nearly 3,000 hours later, every single goshdang pack&kit, and 60GB of CC I'm still playing daily with minimal interruptions save for the dreaded 'patch' days. I did take a few months off just before HSY came out and returned shortly before the Infants patch update. This is my first time in the forums and I'm not entirely sure how I stumbled across the Build-n-Share Challenge, but I'm nearly done with my entry. Blah Blah Blah Blah.

Hello @dianathejuicebox :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since 2000 and have enjoyed playing The Sims, Sims 2 and Sims 4. It is very nice that after a break you returned to simming by playing Sims 4 pc version a couple of years ago,and own all the packs. Simming is fun!
    I hope that the finishing of your challenge entry goes well.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    BuildModeBuildMode Posts: 25 Member
    Howdy! I'm BuildMode. I've been an avid Simmer since 2012, when The Sims 3 captured my heart (and my wallet). Since then, I've dabbled in all of The Sims installments, but TS3 has remained my favourite.
  • Options
    BuildMode wrote: »
    Howdy! I'm BuildMode. I've been an avid Simmer since 2012, when The Sims 3 captured my heart (and my wallet). Since then, I've dabbled in all of The Sims installments, but TS3 has remained my favourite.

Hello @BuildMode :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since 2012 and started by playing The Sims 3.
    I hope that you will enjoy reading and posting on the forums threads.
  • Options
    BuildModeBuildMode Posts: 25 Member
    Thank you @rosemow 😊
  • Options
    BeautyNewsBeautyNews Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi everyone, I'm a new member, I want to share information related to beauty for everyone. Thank you!
  • Options
    BeautyNews wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I'm a new member, I want to share information related to beauty for everyone. Thank you!

Hello @BeautyNews :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    There are many beautiful things in The Sims games. The landscapes of the worlds are lovely. Many simmers take lovely screenshots of different parts of the worlds at different times of the days.
  • Options
    JennhadJennhad Posts: 7 New Member
    Sul Sul everyone, my name is Jenni I’ve got around 4000 hours of sims 4 and god knows how many on the 1,2 & 3🙈 I don’t know a single other person who loves to play it as much as I do. Looking for some friends to talk to/ get inspiration from. This is the first time I’m participating in a sims community 🙈
  • Options
    Jennhad wrote: »
    Sul Sul everyone, my name is Jenni I’ve got around 4000 hours of sims 4 and god knows how many on the 1,2 & 3🙈 I don’t know a single other person who loves to play it as much as I do. Looking for some friends to talk to/ get inspiration from. This is the first time I’m participating in a sims community 🙈

Hello @Jennhad :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have enjoyed playing many hours of Sims 1, 2,3 and now 4. Simming is fun!
    I hope you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read and post on the forums threads.
  • Options
    simbloggersimblogger Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi everyone,

simblogger here from Australia. Long-time simmer, having played the original Sims (PC), Sims 2 (PSP), Sims 3 and Sims 4 (both on PC). Absolutely ejnoy creating and micro-managing simulated life. I'm glad I stubmled upon these forums!
  • Options
    simblogger wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

simblogger here from Australia. Long-time simmer, having played the original Sims (PC), Sims 2 (PSP), Sims 3 and Sims 4 (both on PC). Absolutely ejnoy creating and micro-managing simulated life. I'm glad I stubmled upon these forums!

Hello @simblogger :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have played each version of The Sims and enjoy creating and watching your sims households living their lives in your games. You would have spent lots of fun hours over the time simming, creating, building and playing the game.
  • Options
    diabolicbabiediabolicbabie Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello I am DiabolicBabie and I'm just a silly guy who likes to play the sims a lot lolol, I'm a PC player and I love fashion (if that wasn't obvious, I mean I am playing the sims after all. .) I play the sims 3 & 4, and I am hoping to find some friends and like.. idk do things on le forum teeheehee
  • Options
    Hello I am DiabolicBabie and I'm just a silly guy who likes to play the sims a lot lolol, I'm a PC player and I love fashion (if that wasn't obvious, I mean I am playing the sims after all. .) I play the sims 3 & 4, and I am hoping to find some friends and like.. idk do things on le forum teeheehee

Hello @diabolicbabie :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you enjoy playing the pc version of Sims 3 and Sims 4.
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read and post on the forums threads.
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,773 Member
    Suly, Suly,
    I am a new member here. I used to play Sims 1 and Sims 2 at the very beginning. It was the pandemic in a twitch music channel someone mentioned Sims 4 and I had not clue, but I've been hook back on the game since. I am not familiar with message board forum things, if anyone can sow me the ropes, I'd appreciate it. My Sims Gallery name is Leucosia X but I have so many more half baked projects, or even completed, which I have yet to upload, because there so much custom content, they don't really show creations with cc. I will get to it when I get some free time. I am on discord and tik tok too with same (or similar) name. Dag Dag.
  • Options
    LeucosiaX wrote: »
    Suly, Suly,
    I am a new member here. I used to play Sims 1 and Sims 2 at the very beginning. It was the pandemic in a twitch music channel someone mentioned Sims 4 and I had not clue, but I've been hook back on the game since. I am not familiar with message board forum things, if anyone can sow me the ropes, I'd appreciate it. My Sims Gallery name is Leucosia X but I have so many more half baked projects, or even completed, which I have yet to upload, because there so much custom content, they don't really show creations with cc. I will get to it when I get some free time. I am on discord and tik tok too with same (or similar) name. Dag Dag.

Hello @LeucosiaX :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you used to play Sims 1 and Sims 2, and now you have been back simming since the pandemic and are playing Sims 4. Simming has helped lots of people as they lived through the spread of Covid and the resulting lockdowns.
    This link to a guide to the forums may help you
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/978073/new-members-guide-welcome-to-the-forums
  • Options
    SanguinessSanguiness Posts: 15 Member
    Hi you guys! I've been a very long-time, loyal, sims player. However, I never joined the forum because I felt like all of my answers were already asked hahaha. I've done many, many fun things with my games (like an alien invasion challenge, with pretty solid rules!) that I wish I would've shared somewhere before I ended it.

The reason I'm joining now is because I've been playing with the Sims 3 Create A World tool for a bit and feel ready to try to create and release some really fun, fantasy worlds. I'd like to share the progress so not only will it lend me some more credibility for my work, but hopefully so more seasoned creators will be able to catch problems I might've not been aware of.

I only play the Sims 3, and I'll vouch for it as the number one game till my death.
  • Options
    Sanguiness wrote: »
    Hi you guys! I've been a very long-time, loyal, sims player. However, I never joined the forum because I felt like all of my answers were already asked hahaha. I've done many, many fun things with my games (like an alien invasion challenge, with pretty solid rules!) that I wish I would've shared somewhere before I ended it.

The reason I'm joining now is because I've been playing with the Sims 3 Create A World tool for a bit and feel ready to try to create and release some really fun, fantasy worlds. I'd like to share the progress so not only will it lend me some more credibility for my work, but hopefully so more seasoned creators will be able to catch problems I might've not been aware of.

I only play the Sims 3, and I'll vouch for it as the number one game till my death.

Hello @Sanguiness :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are enjoying playing Sims 3 and using the Create A World tool. Simmers will enjoy seeing your progress on the fantasy worlds that you create. I hope your creating of the worlds go very well :)
    Happy simming and creating! :)
  • Options
    SanguinessSanguiness Posts: 15 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @Sanguiness :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is great that you are enjoying playing Sims 3 and using the Create A World tool. Simmers will enjoy seeing your progress on the fantasy worlds that you create. I hope your creating of the worlds go very well :)
    > Happy simming and creating! :)

Thank you for the warm welcome rose! And thank you for this thread. Your profile aesthetic is very beautiful btw, happy simming!
  • Options
    Sanguiness wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @Sanguiness :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is great that you are enjoying playing Sims 3 and using the Create A World tool. Simmers will enjoy seeing your progress on the fantasy worlds that you create. I hope your creating of the worlds go very well :)
    > Happy simming and creating! :)

Thank you for the warm welcome rose! And thank you for this thread. Your profile aesthetic is very beautiful btw, happy simming!

Thankyou very much! @Sanguiness :) You’re welcome!
  • Options
    AnaithisAnaithis Posts: 24 Member
    Hello and Sul Sul. I'm Anaithis, and after lurking for quiet some time here and on the German forums I decided to finally introduce myself.
    I live in Germany, I love cats, I don't like cooking, and I have way too many interests - like photographing, watching movies and tv series, all things SciFi and Fantasy (I'm a lifelong Trekkie and Lord of the Rings fan), playing RPGs like D&D, and playing computer games.
    I started playing Sims 4 about two years ago but my first encounter with the Sims universe was back in the 90s when I played SimCity. And then... there were always other games I preferred to play (I looove the Dragon Age games and LOTRO), before I found back to the Sims in 2014 when I played Sims Freeplay for a while. It was early 2021 when I finally installed Sims 4 on my PC and oh well, since then I am hooked, bought almost all packs and spent too much time with creating Sims, building badly designed houses (well, you can't be good at everything, right ;)) and discovering new gameplay. There's still so much to explore in this game and I'm looking forward to it.
    Wishing you all a lovely evening/night wherever you are. Dag dag!
  • Options
    Anaithis wrote: »
    Hello and Sul Sul. I'm Anaithis, and after lurking for quiet some time here and on the German forums I decided to finally introduce myself.
    I live in Germany, I love cats, I don't like cooking, and I have way too many interests - like photographing, watching movies and tv series, all things SciFi and Fantasy (I'm a lifelong Trekkie and Lord of the Rings fan), playing RPGs like D&D, and playing computer games.
    I started playing Sims 4 about two years ago but my first encounter with the Sims universe was back in the 90s when I played SimCity. And then... there were always other games I preferred to play (I looove the Dragon Age games and LOTRO), before I found back to the Sims in 2014 when I played Sims Freeplay for a while. It was early 2021 when I finally installed Sims 4 on my PC and oh well, since then I am hooked, bought almost all packs and spent too much time with creating Sims, building badly designed houses (well, you can't be good at everything, right ;)) and discovering new gameplay. There's still so much to explore in this game and I'm looking forward to it.
    Wishing you all a lovely evening/night wherever you are. Dag dag!

Hello @Anaithis :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you started simming by playing SimCity and after playing Sims Freeplay for a while, you have now been enjoying playing Sims 4 for the last two years. It is great that you own nearly all the packs. Creating sims, building homes and seeing how our sims households are living their lives in our games is fun! They’re always something new to discover each time that we play the game!
  • Options
    AnaithisAnaithis Posts: 24 Member
    Thank you very much, @rosemow ! Your name was one of the first I came across when I read/joined the forums and I've always appreciated your kindness, positivity and helpfulness. Thanks again for the welcome, take care!
  • Options
    Anaithis wrote: »
    Thank you very much, @rosemow ! Your name was one of the first I came across when I read/joined the forums and I've always appreciated your kindness, positivity and helpfulness. Thanks again for the welcome, take care!

You’re welcome :) Thankyou very much!
  • Options
    Kaycee20Kaycee20 Posts: 1 New Member
    Heya everyone! I'm Kaycee. Have been playing the sims games for quite some years now and thought it would finally be time to actually join the forums here. I am from the Netherlands.
    At the moment I am getting back into playing the sims 4 and finally taking the time to learn how to build and decorate to a level I actually like, which is a fun way to spend some time.

I hope you all have a lovely time! Take care <3
  • Options
    Kaycee20 wrote: »
    Heya everyone! I'm Kaycee. Have been playing the sims games for quite some years now and thought it would finally be time to actually join the forums here. I am from the Netherlands.
    At the moment I am getting back into playing the sims 4 and finally taking the time to learn how to build and decorate to a level I actually like, which is a fun way to spend some time.

I hope you all have a lovely time! Take care <3

Hello @Kaycee20 :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming for a while and have now joined the forums. I hope that you will enjoy reading and posting on the forums threads.
    I hope that your building and decorating of homes and community venues continues to go well.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top