The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    Charlie_2023Charlie_2023 Posts: 22 Member
    Hello everyone ! I'm glad to finally join this forum. I've been reading simlit for a long time and I really want to start my own story. I particularly like CAS and building.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,750 Member
    Hello everyone ! I'm glad to finally join this forum. I've been reading simlit for a long time and I really want to start my own story. I particularly like CAS and building.

Hello @Charlie_2023 :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are planning to start your own sim story. I hope that it goes very well :)
    Creating sims and building homes or community lots are fun! We can express our creativity through the game by doing these things.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    ajmkvajmkv Posts: 62 Member
    Hello all! I'm really happy to be joining the forum again!
    I used to be a member here but I stopped posting for a long time and now I can't access my old account :( So I decided to start again from scratch. I'm very excited to be posting here again and sharing my new and old stories, as well as reading new stories after years of absence. Cheers to y'all, the environment here is as lovely as always♥
  • Options
    ajmkv wrote: »
    Hello all! I'm really happy to be joining the forum again!
    I used to be a member here but I stopped posting for a long time and now I can't access my old account :( So I decided to start again from scratch. I'm very excited to be posting here again and sharing my new and old stories, as well as reading new stories after years of absence. Cheers to y'all, the environment here is as lovely as always♥

Hello @ajmkv :) Welcome back to the forums!
    It is great that you are planning to share your stories with fellow simmers.
    Happy posting, reading and simming! :)
  • Options
    ajmkvajmkv Posts: 62 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @ajmkv :) Welcome back to the forums!
    > It is great that you are planning to share your stories with fellow simmers.
    > Happy posting, reading and simming! :)

Thank you!! ♥ Now, to get those points :P
  • Options
    Jaxtea12Jaxtea12 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello all! I'm not sure how I have never joined the forums before! But here I am.
    I've been playing sims since TS1 released, all the way through to today. I love being able to design builds and spend hours getting the right floor plan down. I have a severe addiction to CC shopping. I can never have enough!! 😁🤣
  • Options
    Jaxtea12 wrote: »
    Hello all! I'm not sure how I have never joined the forums before! But here I am.
    I've been playing sims since TS1 released, all the way through to today. I love being able to design builds and spend hours getting the right floor plan down. I have a severe addiction to CC shopping. I can never have enough!! 😁🤣

Hello @Jaxtea12 :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed spending many happy simming hours over the time designing, building and furnishing homes and community lots in the different versions of the game.
    Happy building and simming! :)
  • Options
    beldred74beldred74 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi everyone. Many many years away and had to start anew. LOL

I'm Beverly. I've been a Simmer since Sims 1 captured my attention when it released. Had every expansion and then came Sims 2. Ahhhh, the golden years. Being over the moon whenever a new expansion came out. I can not tell you the hours I have logged in Sims 2, but it'd definitely be an embarrassing amount. Tried Sims 3 and hated it. Went back to Sims 2 and plenty happy to do it. Tried Sims 4, even got a couple expansions but it just didn't have the soul. So back to Sims 2 I went. Been happily there ever since.

Remembered this forum when I started having issues today on getting a new PC. Planning to search around a bit and see if anyone else has had my issue, maybe get some guidance. Never had a problem moving my files before but this time they won't show up. My current save file is 12 years old and I won't leave it behind! :D

Don't have a lot of time to chat these days but hoping to pop in when I can to talk our favorite obsession!
  • Options
    beldred74 wrote: »
    Hi everyone. Many many years away and had to start anew. LOL

I'm Beverly. I've been a Simmer since Sims 1 captured my attention when it released. Had every expansion and then came Sims 2. Ahhhh, the golden years. Being over the moon whenever a new expansion came out. I can not tell you the hours I have logged in Sims 2, but it'd definitely be an embarrassing amount. Tried Sims 3 and hated it. Went back to Sims 2 and plenty happy to do it. Tried Sims 4, even got a couple expansions but it just didn't have the soul. So back to Sims 2 I went. Been happily there ever since.

Remembered this forum when I started having issues today on getting a new PC. Planning to search around a bit and see if anyone else has had my issue, maybe get some guidance. Never had a problem moving my files before but this time they won't show up. My current save file is 12 years old and I won't leave it behind! :D

Don't have a lot of time to chat these days but hoping to pop in when I can to talk our favorite obsession!

Hello @beldred74 :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is a great that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed spending many happy and fun times and days over the years playing the game.
    You may find help for your Sims 2 issue on this AHQ EA forums link or you could post about your issue there on a new thread
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-The-Sims-Games/bd-p/other-sims-games-en
  • Options
    miccenixmiccenix Posts: 4 New Member
    Thought it best to christen my account here - hey everyone, name's Mic. My first ever experience with the Sims was in the 2000s with the Sims 2, I played extensively in those days, but I only distinctly remember this one lady sim I made. She started a beauty salon. I have a lot of happy memories of that sim. When the Sims 3 came around, I still played, but I heavily focused on the pet keeping side, and the supernatural side. I'd make a household with one of every occult I liked (fairy, witch, werewolf, vampire) and let the chips fall where they may, but by the time the Sims 4 base game first released, I had not been playing for a long time. Until 2019 hit, and I installed Sims 4. I've been playing it since. Re-installed the Sims 3 this year too, so I switch it up. I have so many families I play, but I always want to keep them as happy and drama-free as possible. Give them good lives. I'm a benevolent Watcher.
    Happy to be here!
  • Options
    7skeletons7skeletons Posts: 33 Member
    Hi! I'm Sev. I've been playing the game since the Sims and have fond memories of playing that on my PS1! Also played the sims 2 but when sims 3 came out i just started college and couldn't afford the game :( But when sims 4 came out I jumped on it and have been playing it again since! Only recently I started getting into building, and now I enjoy building lots that look like abandoned buildings but are still fully functional as homes! Trying to challenge myself to make them more and more detailed. Looking forward to share lots and join some build challenges!
  • Options
    miccenix wrote: »
    Thought it best to christen my account here - hey everyone, name's Mic. My first ever experience with the Sims was in the 2000s with the Sims 2, I played extensively in those days, but I only distinctly remember this one lady sim I made. She started a beauty salon. I have a lot of happy memories of that sim. When the Sims 3 came around, I still played, but I heavily focused on the pet keeping side, and the supernatural side. I'd make a household with one of every occult I liked (fairy, witch, werewolf, vampire) and let the chips fall where they may, but by the time the Sims 4 base game first released, I had not been playing for a long time. Until 2019 hit, and I installed Sims 4. I've been playing it since. Re-installed the Sims 3 this year too, so I switch it up. I have so many families I play, but I always want to keep them as happy and drama-free as possible. Give them good lives. I'm a benevolent Watcher.
    Happy to be here!

Hello @miccenix :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you started simming by playing Sims 2, then enjoyed the pets and supernatural parts of Sims 3. It is great that after a break, you then returned to simming in 2019 and have been enjoying playing Sims 4 and now Sims 3 ever since.
    It is good to see our sims families happy and enjoying their lives.
  • Options
    7skeletons wrote: »
    Hi! I'm Sev. I've been playing the game since the Sims and have fond memories of playing that on my PS1! Also played the sims 2 but when sims 3 came out i just started college and couldn't afford the game :( But when sims 4 came out I jumped on it and have been playing it again since! Only recently I started getting into building, and now I enjoy building lots that look like abandoned buildings but are still fully functional as homes! Trying to challenge myself to make them more and more detailed. Looking forward to share lots and join some build challenges!

Hello @7skeletons :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been playing since the original Sims 1 and that you started simming by playing the PS1 version, then played Sims 2 also. It is very nice that when Sims 4 was released you then started playing that version also. Building is enjoyable and fun! I hope your builds for the building challenges go well and enjoy sharing your lots.
  • Options
    SimATree_4_ErinSimATree_4_Erin Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi I'm Erin! Long time simmer, first time poster LOL I live in Indiana, work in human services currently, and have a serious Sims addiction, which has branched off in to content creation for the game for some strange reason. Anyway, I have been playing since 2006 starting with The Sims and moving up through each generation of the game.
  • Options
    Hi I'm Erin! Long time simmer, first time poster LOL I live in Indiana, work in human services currently, and have a serious Sims addiction, which has branched off in to content creation for the game for some strange reason. Anyway, I have been playing since 2006 starting with The Sims and moving up through each generation of the game.

Hello @SimATree_4_Erin :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since 2006 and have being playing each version of the game. Simming is fun! It is great that you have started posting now. I hope you will enjoy chatting with fellow simmers as you read and post on the forums threads.
  • Options
    WilderWolf05WilderWolf05 Posts: 6 New Member
    hi my name is West and I love to play the sims😁
  • Options
    hi my name is West and I love to play the sims😁

Hello @WilderWolf05 :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading and posting on the forums threads.
  • Options
    EnnisSimsEnnisSims Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi everyone.

I am an older gal, have been a Simmer since Sims 1, and particularly loved playing Sims Medieval as I love comic fantasy fiction. Sadly I lost my copy and haven't found it anywhere for d/load in recent years, so I started all over again with Sims4 at the start of this year (late to the party!) - and I love it!

I have all of the game packs and most of the expansion packs, and really enjoy finding great CC and creations from the gallery by the clever people who know how to do that stuff.

In game, I can lose myself for hours in CAS but haven't mastered the building skill very well yet. Perhaps I need to tackle some lot building challenges to fire that up...?

The challenges created by other Simmers here and on other forums (fora?) make the game so interesting and so much more fun that simple day-to-day play. Currently I'm having a go at the updated Rags to Riches challenge by SimishGamer1, which I'm finding both fun and frustrating, but I think that's the whole point :D

Anyway, that's me. See you around the boards, folks :)
  • Options
    EnnisSims wrote: »
    Hi everyone.

I am an older gal, have been a Simmer since Sims 1, and particularly loved playing Sims Medieval as I love comic fantasy fiction. Sadly I lost my copy and haven't found it anywhere for d/load in recent years, so I started all over again with Sims4 at the start of this year (late to the party!) - and I love it!

I have all of the game packs and most of the expansion packs, and really enjoy finding great CC and creations from the gallery by the clever people who know how to do that stuff.

In game, I can lose myself for hours in CAS but haven't mastered the building skill very well yet. Perhaps I need to tackle some lot building challenges to fire that up...?

The challenges created by other Simmers here and on other forums (fora?) make the game so interesting and so much more fun that simple day-to-day play. Currently I'm having a go at the updated Rags to Riches challenge by SimishGamer1, which I'm finding both fun and frustrating, but I think that's the whole point :D

Anyway, that's me. See you around the boards, folks :)

Hello @EnnisSims :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since Sims 1 and especially enjoyed playing Sims Medieval. It is good that you are back simming again and enjoying playing Sims 4. The packs add great new features, worlds, build/furnishing items and clothing to the game.
    I hope your current Rags to Riches challenge goes well :)
  • Options
    iReyReyiReyRey Posts: 20 Member
    Hi everyone! You can call me Rey or Reyrey. I started playing sims around 2009. My first sims was Sims 2 pets. Next one was Sims Castaway both in Playstation 2. Then Sims 2 in PSP. Its so nostalgic remembering those games those 3 sims has a special place in my heart as a gamer who played many games already. I started playing sims 4 back in 2017. Anyways happy to be here!
    whatsuppp
  • Options
    iReyRey wrote: »
    Hi everyone! You can call me Rey or Reyrey. I started playing sims around 2009. My first sims was Sims 2 pets. Next one was Sims Castaway both in Playstation 2. Then Sims 2 in PSP. Its so nostalgic remembering those games those 3 sims has a special place in my heart as a gamer who played many games already. I started playing sims 4 back in 2017. Anyways happy to be here!

Hello @iReyRey :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very special memories that you would have of fun times playing those sims games on play station and PSP. It is lovely remembering the games we used to play :) It is great that you are now playing Sims 4.
  • Options
    LonelyUnicornLonelyUnicorn Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, my name is Julie. I'm 22 years old and just getting out of a relationship. I used to play the sims 4 with my ex. Playing alone just isn't the same. I'm looking for someone who wants to play together with me. Yeah so just let me know if anyone is interested in that or if there are discord servers I could join to find people to play together with. <3
  • Options
    Hi, my name is Julie. I'm 22 years old and just getting out of a relationship. I used to play the sims 4 with my ex. Playing alone just isn't the same. I'm looking for someone who wants to play together with me. Yeah so just let me know if anyone is interested in that or if there are discord servers I could join to find people to play together with. <3

Hello @LonelyUnicorn :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that as you read and post on the forum threads about the game, you may enjoy chatting to fellow simmers about simming and that it will make your sims playing less lonely for you.
    Happy simming :)
  • Options
    itsnevermarchitsnevermarch Posts: 32 Member
    I don't really go by any names online. I'd prefer not to state my age. I usually play the sims for fun. I might be on the forum a bit, but I'm not the best at forums. I use a lot of mods and CC to make gameplay funner, and I want to eventually start making mods possibly.
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • Options
    I don't really go by any names online. I'd prefer not to state my age. I usually play the sims for fun. I might be on the forum a bit, but I'm not the best at forums. I use a lot of mods and CC to make gameplay funner, and I want to eventually start making mods possibly.

Hello @itsnevermarch :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forums threads and posting about the Sims games.
    I hope that your making of mods goes well if you decide to start making them.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top