Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hottest Townie Sim in The Sims 4?

Comments

• Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    ZhakiraP wrote: »
    ZhakiraP wrote: »
    Don L and Bella Goth

I´d have to agree with you.
    I acctually like Dons´chin. It gives him character.

He is the man! (to me anyway) and they really made Bella gorgeous in my eyes!

*wonders if its the black hair and blue eyes*

Doesn´t Bella have brown eyes?

But yes, he´s a sweetheart.

OMG, why did you say that? Now I am going to have to check Bella out when I go back into my game! I really thought her eyes were blue!

*thinks I may need to make an appointment with the eye doctor next"

• Options
    Graycat2000Graycat2000 Posts: 304 Member
    There's this guy at the gym whose name I don't know - looks middle aged with a receding hairline but the widest shoulders I've seen in Sims 4. Unfortunately the Sim version of me is a fat, angry loner who would never set foot in a gym so we never shall meet :)
  • Options
    ImNoComedianImNoComedian Posts: 886 Member
    I actually find Malcolm Landgraab hot
  • Options
    mariah6194 wrote: »
    Bella Goth, Summer Holiday, J Huntington! <3

I ended up making a Sim up a while back, took her to the venue, she was sitting at the bar and in walked Summer! They were like twins, I was just cracking up!

I was thinking of having my Sim go after J, don't know about him much but does he have a mean trait? Seems once I find out a Sim is evil or mean I *X* out of conversation and don't have my Sim associate with them, LOL

I have done so much as far as hooking my Sims up with Don, I am looking for another one! My Sim now is trying to become good friends with Geoffrey and hopefully have a kid by him (no marriage though, just a fling) He seems a tough one, as I had tried before but then, everytime, Don L shows up............and my Sim is like..........forget you, I am going for Don L. :p

I know, I need help!

I think J has a noncommittal trait, which is kinda annoying because other than that he's perfect for my family-oriented sim! I'm currently trying to get their romantic relationship up and it's a slow process.

I get the same way, the evil trait always scares me away lol.

One of my sims is currently Don's girlfriend and I'm trying to get him hooked up with one of my other sims and it is SO HARD! He rejects almost every attempt at flirting that she makes! It shocked me! It's almost like he's trying to stay faithful to his girlfriend :open_mouth:

Noncommittal don't bother me, my Sim prefers to raise her kids by herself and just let the fathers(note, plural, that's why no marriage, LOL ) visit ( My sims do get married sometimes though) I just don't give that trait to my sim! Too much tension!

I just started a new game (again) last night and my Sim is friends with Don (halfway bar) and decided to embrace him......he rejected her :s
    He does play hard to get at times. Just get interested in some other sim (Geoffrey is my target atm) and every time Geoffrey comes over (a few times anyway with just starting this game) Don L. shows up at the door. My sim don't answer! She is playing hard to get now.

Yeah, its like a soap opera in my games!

• Options
    I guess I will be needing glasses, or should I say some new ones?

Mine might work if I would wear them though. They are bi-focals and I cant stand wearing them when on the computer!

*her eyes are NOT blue*
  • Options
    JuanaJuana Posts: 840 Member
    I like the Purdue family a lot. They were the only townies who didn't get deleted first time around..
  • Options
    LokiSimsiesLokiSimsies Posts: 1,912 Member
    edited November 2014
    I played a game once to see what all the fuss was about Don L. He's kinda ugly, IMO but he is entertaining and surprisingly faithful once he's married.

J looks like a dork, don't really like him or what he's wearing. I find Bella to be ugly; I think Zoe, Summer, and Liberty are prettier.

Zest looks like a hipster poser, not really into him at all.

The roomies are a fun household to play, I like them but only think Zoe is pretty in that group.

Poor Geoffrey, I played that household once and all he wants is to be loved. I felt so bad for him. Nancy is a mean snob as his her son. Free Geoffrey from that household! LOL

Some of the randoms can be pretty gorgeous....my game recently spawned these two and I went into CAS to snag them and save them to be played later. The male Sims tend to be not to my liking (both the spawned ones and the EA premade ones). I wish the game would spawn some cute male Sims; all the ones in my game tend to be fat, elder, poorly dressed, and with bad traits.

The randoms....

TS42014-11-2020-12-01-26_zps47881482.png

TS42014-11-2020-20-12-80_zpsd2059b3a.png

I don't consider Sims that are made by EA and added into the game from the gallery as townies for the purposes of this thread. There are bunch of those that I really like and are always in my towns.
  • Options
    Graycat2000Graycat2000 Posts: 304 Member
    Cade Corden....that's his name. Very easy on the eye
  • Options
    FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    Well, I had a sim marry Summer Holiday and she caught fire and died. But she was cute in an all-american girl type of way. So that makes her kind of hot in two senses of the word I suppose. Her main problem is as a ghost, she's almost always green. She's an interesting match for that gloomy sim.

I have to admit, I like the way Don L. looks. Mortimer I find attractive as well.
  • Options
    SimpleIntoxicationSimpleIntoxication Posts: 282 Member
    I say Evan Franklin.
    "Don't wish...Don't start.
    Wishing only wounds the heart."

feca3b79-16b1-4d90-b2f5-1df8ce10c536_zps37cfddca.png?t=1422482021
    Origin ID: Simintoxication
  • Options
    LeslieM25LeslieM25 Posts: 2,766 Member
    I have to agree with a lot of the people on here. Bella is definitely the prettiest. I didn't really like any of the townie guys though. I had to make one for my girl when I wanted her to get married.
    Come check out my poses and more on my Simblr!
    http://lesliem25.tumblr.com/
    GqsONVc.gif
  • Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    Justine Keaton.

Nina Caliente. :heart_eyes:
  • Options
    Hallonsaft11Hallonsaft11 Posts: 1,377 Member
    Mortimer and Bella will always be king and queen of plumbing everything in any of my Sims games. I love them to death! :heart_eyes:
    In my opinion, Bella is looking better than ever in The Sims 4.

I also have to admit that ever since I first played The sims 2 back in 2004, I´ve had a huge crush on Don Lothario and tend to play him quite frequently.
    As for the newer additions to this game I think Zoe Patel is quite pretty. I plan to involve her in one of my families in the near future. :smile:

I still haven´t understood the obsession over Summer Holiday, I don´t like the word play on her name and don´t find her that pretty either.
    Also, I believe the Caliente sistershave seen better days with their prime time in The sims 2.

A good cup of coffee is always best served together with someone you like
  • Options
    Mortimer and Bella will always be king and queen of plumbing everything in any of my Sims games. I love them to death! :heart_eyes:
    In my opinion, Bella is looking better than ever in The Sims 4.

I also have to admit that ever since I first played The sims 2 back in 2004, I´ve had a huge crush on Don Lothario and tend to play him quite frequently.
    As for the newer additions to this game I think Zoe Patel is quite pretty. I plan to involve her in one of my families in the near future. :smile:

I still haven´t understood the obsession over Summer Holiday, I don´t like the word play on her name and don´t find her that pretty either.
    Also, I believe the Caliente sistershave seen better days with their prime time in The sims 2.

You don't find Nina pretty? :o

Slap.gif
  • Options
    ImNoComedianImNoComedian Posts: 886 Member
    Nicki Minaj

tumblr_mmjqcuNB9b1ql5yr7o1_500.gif
  • Options
    colton147 wrote: »
    Justine Keaton.

hmmmm.......what did Justine Keaton do to you :s

But Nina :o

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    A sim I downloaded from the gallery named Lily Ford would give all of them a run for their money meaning she's up there with Nina and Summer as one of the most gorgeous females in my town right now. There are some amazing beauties in the gallery right now.
  • Options
    mariah6194mariah6194 Posts: 1,002 Member
    I agree on the Caliente thing @Hallonsaft11. They're nothing like their sims 2 versions, it's odd. Idk about in anyone else's game, but Nina is constantly working out in my game which makes her look very manly and hulk-ish! Lol
    tumblr_olomnw8E5c1ug9tk9o2_500.gif
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    Justine Keaton.

That is an excellent point you made there, allthough I have to disagree just a smidge.

I think she looks like a horse :)
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    I agree on the Caliente thing @Hallonsaft11. They're nothing like their sims 2 versions, it's odd. Idk about in anyone else's game, but Nina is constantly working out in my game which makes her look very manly and hulk-ish! Lol

All 3 Caliente sisters are very attractive. If my sim wasn't dating someone at the moment I might hook him up with one of them.

• Options
    Justine Keaton.

Nothing.

Justine Keaton isn't in the Sims 4, and is in the Sims 3. The thread says "Hottest Sims in the Sims 4".

So, I'd go with the hottest Sims 4 sim, Nina Caliente. ;)

But Justine Keaton beats all no matter what.
  • Options
    katycat737katycat737 Posts: 225 Member
    I thought Nancy Landgraab was a good contender too
    Happy Simming
  • Options
    Justine Keaton.

Nothing.

Justine Keaton isn't in the Sims 4, and is in the Sims 3. The thread says "Hottest Sims in the Sims 4".

LMAO.........OMG............I just always see you posting about Justine, I plum forgot she is not in S4 :p

• Options
    katycat737 wrote: »
    I thought Nancy Landgraab was a good contender too

Nancy does look really good, I forgot about her!

• Options
    Justine Keaton.

Nothing.

LMAO.........OMG............I just always see you posting about Justine, I plum forgot she is not in S4 :p

One of the gurus said she might get added to an ep.