Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CLOSED DD (Daily Deal) Rotation & Sales Help: Start 7 Dec; Repeat 31 Jan

Comments

• Options
    CharlotteknCharlottekn Posts: 544 Member
    edited December 2013
    APotts wrote:
    And thank you for your hug. :D RL/OE is indeed kinda crummy sometimes. Things just keep getting harder and harder too. One day they say the job market is getting better, the next they tell you it is actually getting worse, and meanwhile every thing from utilities & groceries to clothing & Kleenex just keep getting more expensive. It is indeed tough, but it is comforting to know I am not alone. :mrgreen:

I hear that. I just got a Masters and no job forthcoming, just substitute work and a crummy (but decent paying thankfully) night job. It really is rough, especially out here (East Coast). I almost want to start applying to all these jobs I see out in Iowa, Kentucky, Nebraska,etc, but that would involve leaving Mr. Charlotte behind for now and that's just...ugh. I know a lot of people do that even for a year, but it would suck. For now I'm working on picking up new skills and maybe one day I'll be able to take over the world. So, anyway, yeah. It is rough.

OT--the DD with slightly shorter times. Hurrah!
  • Options
    albeitSTEPalbeitSTEP Posts: 160 New Member
    edited December 2013
    I hope you guys don't mind me interrupting your regularly scheduled DD listings. :lol:
    I only entered one of the contests you guys encouraged me to go through with.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/105/725751.page#11612505

(I chickened out on the 2nd contest for 8000 sp, sorry. I panicked at the time frame, my lack of building skills & stuff) :oops: :roll:

Hope you enjoy it at least a little bit. :oops:

That's a lovely story, Jennifer. Good luck in the contest!
  • Options
    LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    edited December 2013
    albeitSTEP wrote:
    That's a lovely story, Jennifer. Good luck in the contest!
    Thanks Alan!
    If my kids saw it I'd die of embarrassment. :oops:
    Mixing Sims with storytelling/one of them, & OE/RL.
    They'd think I "lost it" for SURE! :lol:
  • Options
    lizbethbearlizbethbear Posts: 3,201 Member
    edited December 2013
    APotts wrote:
    And thank you for your hug. :D RL/OE is indeed kinda crummy sometimes. Things just keep getting harder and harder too. One day they say the job market is getting better, the next they tell you it is actually getting worse, and meanwhile every thing from utilities & groceries to clothing & Kleenex just keep getting more expensive. It is indeed tough, but it is comforting to know I am not alone. :mrgreen:

I hear that. I just got a Masters and no job forthcoming, just substitute work and a crummy (but decent paying thankfully) night job. It really is rough, especially out here (East Coast). I almost want to start applying to all these jobs I see out in Iowa, Kentucky, Nebraska,etc, but that would involve leaving Mr. Charlotte behind for now and that's just...ugh. I know a lot of people do that even for a year, but it would suck. For now I'm working on picking up new skills and maybe one day I'll be able to take over the world. So, anyway, yeah. It is rough.

OT--the DD with slightly shorter times. Hurrah!

You should totally apply for some jobs in Kentucky!!! Then you could hang out with me :D And its nice here as well.
    WznfzGr.gif
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited December 2013
    DrewRavida wrote:
    Hey guys, may I ask a little favor, to anyone here who has Roaring Heights, can anyone please upload the CAPP & THEBE households to the exchange. Unfortunately, I can't own Roaring Heights as it can only be purchased via SimPoint Bundle and I'm not really sure if my local game store will carry Roaring Heights once it's out in retail.

It would be amazing and appreciated as I'm planning to recreate The Monty VS Capp feud storyline / gameplay that doesn't involve Romeo & Juliet.

If it's possible too, may you upload them in a base game version, like the way they were shipped with the world.

I hope this is not so much to ask, and thanks in advance....

:):):)

I've uploaded them to the exchange. They show in my studio so hopefully they will be there when you need them. I just made a copy of them and put them to the library and shared from there. I don't usually mess around with the townies so they are original.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited December 2013
    I hope you guys don't mind me interrupting your regularly scheduled DD listings. :lol:
    I only entered one of the contests you guys encouraged me to go through with.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/105/725751.page#11612505

(I chickened out on the 2nd contest for 8000 sp, sorry. I panicked at the time frame, my lack of building skills & stuff) :oops: :roll:

Hope you enjoy it at least a little bit. :oops:

Jennifer, what a great poem. My son is 24 and your words take me back to all the great Christmas seasons. Good luck in the contest.
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    edited December 2013
    Another long wait awaits for ...

a repeat!! :cry:

Now:
    59 ) Inferno's Fireplace / 50 / 100 / 50% / 3 hours :P

Next
    60 ) Provence / / 700 / / 12 hours
    61 ) A Little Bit Fishy ** (repeat of #49) / / 75 / /
  • Options
    FlashygrrlFlashygrrl Posts: 634 Member
    edited December 2013
    If only they'd repeat Mediterranean Villa....I fell asleep.
  • Options
    silencedsongsilencedsong Posts: 1,102 Member
    edited December 2013
    60 ) Provence / 490 / 700 / 30% / 12 hrs

Next up -

61 ) A Little Bit Fishy ** (repeat of #49) / 5 hrs
    62 ) Don Sombrero ** (repeat of #30)
  • Options
    maroonjazzmaroonjazz Posts: 89 New Member
    edited December 2013
    yeah! What's more exciting than 6-12 deals??? 6-12 deals that are already repeating!! :evil:
  • Options
    DrewRavidaDrewRavida Posts: 335 Member
    edited December 2013
    bekkasan wrote:
    DrewRavida wrote:
    Hey guys, may I ask a little favor, to anyone here who has Roaring Heights, can anyone please upload the CAPP & THEBE households to the exchange. Unfortunately, I can't own Roaring Heights as it can only be purchased via SimPoint Bundle and I'm not really sure if my local game store will carry Roaring Heights once it's out in retail.

It would be amazing and appreciated as I'm planning to recreate The Monty VS Capp feud storyline / gameplay that doesn't involve Romeo & Juliet.

If it's possible too, may you upload them in a base game version, like the way they were shipped with the world.

I hope this is not so much to ask, and thanks in advance....

I've uploaded them to the exchange. They show in my studio so hopefully they will be there when you need them. I just made a copy of them and put them to the library and shared from there. I don't usually mess around with the townies so they are original.

OMG, thank you Sandi, thanks for uploading them. I've just downloaded them. Don't worry, I'll share some of my screenshots once The Capps and The Thebes moved to Monte Vista. Now my Monte Vista game is complete, this is gonna be epic...

• Options
    MolliesDolliesMolliesDollies Posts: 525 Member
    edited December 2013
    Wow, good fun on the sales page today! So excited for the gifts!

@David Merry Christmas! I think your card is beautiful, thank you!

@Drew I can't wait to see what happens in Monte Vista now!

@Alli :( I'm sorry, not a good time of year to be getting bad news

@Jennifer That is a beautiful poem! Good Luck!
    Now a proud member of the Own the Store Club!!!
  • Options
    emma78888emma78888 Posts: 240 Member
    edited December 2013
    Thanks all, all fixed now :)

One thing, I am getting used to the store but how do you know if you have already installed an item or a set easily, if I check a set, it says Download but I can't recall if I already installed it previously? :oops:

Sorry, I know my questions are probably so stupid :(
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Hmm, when will we switch over to the next day's gift? Dying of curiousity here!
  • Options
    TheZommbieTheZommbie Posts: 712 New Member
    edited December 2013

i feel ya
  • Options
    AlXANDRA78AlXANDRA78 Posts: 46 Member
    edited December 2013

Yeah I just woke up, and was like, oh, lets see todays gift... but seems im up too early. It should change at 8 am GMT, so about an hour and 12 mins to go. Lets hope we get something nice :mrgreen:

ETA:

We wait 12 hours to get 2 repeats? :evil:
    Those two repeats better not be up for 12 hours too!
    Two repeats in a row... shakes her head and sighs

2nd Edit:
    Today's special sale set is Country Livin' 40% off
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Yay the little sunflower! I already have it, but I'm SO glad they are giving away some PC. And 40% off chickens for all!
  • Options
    AlXANDRA78AlXANDRA78 Posts: 46 Member
    edited December 2013
    Yay the little sunflower! I already have it, but I'm SO glad they are giving away some PC. And 40% off chickens for all!

I didnt have the sunflower yet, so I got something new :D But I guess it would be silly to dream, they would ever let people buy the objects of the green house venue separately, or make it CYS. Making it CYS would be great gift (for me)! Dream on, girl lol

Dont have chicken yet either, but I dont own any of the items of the set, so I guess I keep waiting for the day those items come to DD. A long wait? Perhaps, but I have time. I dont even want the chickens most, I'm more into wanting some of the kitchen furniture of the set, like the cute chair or grandma's pantry.
  • Options
    Jimboola11Jimboola11 Posts: 1,850 Member
    edited December 2013
    The sunflower is a great gift for those that don't already own it. Great fun, very useful and cute (like me!).

I just love to dance with those guys. :D

I just hope against hope that they will put up the peashooter that is also a 'plants v Zombies' item. It came only as limited edition with Supernatural so quite a small percentage of us will have it. And, you know...it's just sitting there. It exists, they get no money from it as it has never been on sale.

Also its a 'fun' item. Good for the time of year. :)
  • Options
    FlashygrrlFlashygrrl Posts: 634 Member
    edited December 2013
    AlXANDRA78 wrote:

I didnt have the sunflower yet, so I got something new :D But I guess it would be silly to dream, they would ever let people buy the objects of the green house venue separately, or make it CYS. Making it CYS would be great gift (for me)! Dream on, girl lol

Dont have chicken yet either, but I dont own any of the items of the set, so I guess I keep waiting for the day those items come to DD. A long wait? Perhaps, but I have time. I dont even want the chickens most, I'm more into wanting some of the kitchen furniture of the set, like the cute chair or grandma's pantry.

Haha, I have the SwiftGro and now that they gave the Sunflower away when it goes to CYS and eventually goes on sale, I would hope the set will be free.
  • Options
    chichinghuichichinghui Posts: 267 Member
    edited December 2013
    Flashygrrl wrote:
    AlXANDRA78 wrote:

Haha, I have the SwiftGro and now that they gave the Sunflower away when it goes to CYS and eventually goes on sale, I would hope the set will be free.

Did you both checked under Best of 2012 compilation. That is a CYS set where the Sunflower is also under (plus the whole Greenhouse)...you may want to check that out.
  • Options
    LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    edited December 2013
    Sandi & Mollie:
    THANK YOU! My kids are 21, 19, 17. They are still like a little kids at times the way they act up. But It's still not the same as when they were little. Can't believe I miss toy stores & watching them open them. :oops:

I am thinking many of us won't be seeing any more Holiday freebies.

Yesterday I forgot the sunflower was the DANCING item & accidentally posted it was playing catch! :lol: :oops:
    But they are BOTH cute PC items!
    It's great for whomever doesn't have them!
    I think your Sim can make good cash on them, selling the "sunshine" they pop everywhere! Something like 100 simoleons or bit less (if you keep it too long). :mrgreen:

• Options
    SimsAddiction968SimsAddiction968 Posts: 1,218 Member
    edited December 2013
    Sandi & Mollie:
    THANK YOU! My kids are 21, 19, 17. They are still like a little kids at times the way they act up. But It's still not the same as when they were little. Can't believe I miss toy stores & watching them open them. :oops:

I am thinking many of us won't be seeing any more Holiday freebies.

Yesterday I forgot the sunflower was the DANCING item & accidentally posted it was playing catch! :lol: :oops:
    But they are BOTH cute PC items!
    It's great for whomever doesn't have them!
    I think your Sim can make good cash on them, selling the "sunshine" they pop everywhere! Something like 100 simoleons or bit less (if you keep it too long). :mrgreen:

Our kids are about the same age. 21, 19, 16 and 13 but we also have a joyous 5 yr old grandson. Last year I was heartbroken when our 13 yr old said "Mom I don't want any more toys this year."

I bought the greenhouse recently because of the deal for it and I'd wanted it for so long. Besides the new world and what's on my wishlist I own everything...MMAO hasn't been the greatest either.

HI! My name is SimsAddiction968
    I discovered Sims 1 summer 2001 when my youngest was 1 yr old.
    I bought all Eps & Sps for Sims 2 as they were released.
    I even bought Sims games for our consoles and handhelds.
    I have bought all Sims 3 Eps & Sps as the were released.
    I have held my grandson while playing. He is now 5 and plays FreePlay.
    I have pre ordered Sims 4. I have the Sims 2 mouse and waiting on Sims 4 mouse.
    I have a Freezer Bunny tattoo and a bracelet tattoo of the Sims 2 aspirations.

YES! I am addicted to The Sims no matter the form.
  • Options
    Jimboola11Jimboola11 Posts: 1,850 Member
    edited December 2013
    Oooh.. Aromatic Stove coming up on DD, I love the look of that baby and have wanted it for ever. :)

Just over 9 hours to wait for it though.
    *mine*

More than enough time to take the girlfriend out for a pre-Christmas meal. ;)

EDIT - Be great if they put the Gothique Library on sale. That is one gorgeous looking place. And not on CYS.
  • Options
    S0RefinedS0Refined Posts: 121 Member
    edited December 2013
    A Little Bit Fishy / 50 / 75 / 33% / 6hrs

(repeat of #49, same price)