Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CLOSED DD (Daily Deal) Rotation & Sales Help: Start 7 Dec; Repeat 31 Jan

Comments

• Options
    kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    edited December 2013
    @Mollie, thank you so much for the gift! I wish my ice pack contraption had been as fashionable as that headband/scarf! It's so adorable, and lowered my CYS on the Ragtime in the Big Easy set down to 340sp. Looks like there's another set I'll be trying to CYS now! Maybe if I get all of the '20s-'50s themed sets (my poor brain struggles to differentiate how those eras look different, so I think I'm just smoosh them together into one same general look, more or less), I'll just give in and buy Roaring Heights for Christmas. Maybe. :D

But it looks like once again, I don't have to check back at all for another 10 or so hours. I can't wait to see if we get a free Snowflake Day set this year, but I think I'm even more excited to see what the Sale page looks like this week. Of course, I'm just about out of SimPoints, but I think I might be able to find someone willing to give me an early Christmas present, if some good deals arise!

EDIT: @Jojo, in case you missed ZeChouett's post on your MyPage, you won 100sp in her thank you lottery! I believe you have to go here to claim your prize. Congratulations! *hugs*
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
  • Options
    silencedsongsilencedsong Posts: 1,102 Member
    edited December 2013
    54 ) Very Beary Table / 25 / 50 / 50% / 8 hrs

Next up -

55 ) Little Anne / 2 hrs
    56 ) The Sims Classic- Welcome Back to Three Lakes Set
  • Options
    APottsAPotts Posts: 2,448 Member
    edited December 2013
    Good morning my friends!

Just popping in for a quick hello, and want to give a heads up on something I noticed.

It seems they lowered the price on Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo, the full set used to be
    1200, but now it is only 744, currently on sale for 484. Since my CYS was down to 55sp prior to the price change, it allowed me to grab the rest of the set for free. At last a price change worked in my favor. :mrgreen: (Okay, it only saved me 55sp, but it's the free that counts) :mrgreen:

Anyway, if this set was previously too expensive for you for you to complete, you might want to check it out again.

I hope everyone has a great day.

PS: The Diva and Divo (clothes/hair) set is also lower 372. These changes must have happened in the last day or so, since I checked these sets over the weekend and it was still the higher pricing.
  • Options
    Valgon57Valgon57 Posts: 2,040 Member
    edited December 2013
    APotts wrote:
    Good morning my friends!

Just popping in for a quick hello, and want to give a heads up on something I noticed.

It seems they lowered the price on Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo, the full set used to be
    1200, but now it is only 744, currently on sale for 484. Since my CYS was down to 55sp prior to the price change, it allowed me to grab the rest of the set for free. At last a price change worked in my favor. :mrgreen:

Anyway, if this set was previously too expensive for you for you to complete, you might want to check it out again.

PS: The Diva and Divo (clothes/hair) set is also lower 372. These changes must have happened in the last day or so, since I checked these sets over the weekend and it was still the higher pricing.
    Congrats, Alli!

I notice now the Multi Tab is only 275, Basket Ball Hoop 250 sp, Frost Bite Pro 270 sp (while the deep fryer is still 500 sp), Not So Routine Machine 275 sp!, and choc fountain is kinda back to almost normal 470 sp..
    :shock: :roll: Oh well. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    lizbethbearlizbethbear Posts: 3,201 Member
    edited December 2013
    Those price changes are great for anyone still needing/wanting those sets! Lucky me I got Diva and Divo when it was free. Yeah, anyone remember that? Man, wish they'd do more stuff like that nowadays! :lol:

Also One With Nature, please please enable CYS on it, I'm not good with this waiting :lol:

Valgon, what is that picture from in your signature...thats not TS4 is it??
    WznfzGr.gif
  • Options
    Valgon57Valgon57 Posts: 2,040 Member
    edited December 2013
    Those price changes are great for anyone still needing/wanting those sets! Lucky me I got Diva and Divo when it was free. Yeah, anyone remember that? Man, wish they'd do more stuff like that nowadays! :lol:

Also One With Nature, please please enable CYS on it, I'm not good with this waiting :lol:

Yes, International Women's Day, it was the 1st time I heard that, but yeah it's great :D

I remember One With Nature was CYS-able after the Black Friday - Digital Monday sale. So it must has been changed recently..

No, of course it's not TS4.. It's from Livin Large promotional microsite called The Sims Fun House it even had some 80's parody videos. I have saved the page for offline viewing, didn't get the videos and hot tub Flash game though :(
    The page should be gone around 2010 when they wiped off TS1-related web sites..
  • Options
    Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited December 2013
    kellycot1 wrote:
    @Mollie, thank you so much for the gift! I wish my ice pack contraption had been as fashionable as that headband/scarf! It's so adorable, and lowered my CYS on the Ragtime in the Big Easy set down to 340sp. Looks like there's another set I'll be trying to CYS now! Maybe if I get all of the '20s-'50s themed sets (my poor brain struggles to differentiate how those eras look different, so I think I'm just smoosh them together into one same general look, more or less), I'll just give in and buy Roaring Heights for Christmas. Maybe. :D

But it looks like once again, I don't have to check back at all for another 10 or so hours. I can't wait to see if we get a free Snowflake Day set this year, but I think I'm even more excited to see what the Sale page looks like this week. Of course, I'm just about out of SimPoints, but I think I might be able to find someone willing to give me an early Christmas present, if some good deals arise!

EDIT: @Jojo, in case you missed ZeChouett's post on your MyPage, you won 100sp in her thank you lottery! I believe you have to go here to claim your prize. Congratulations! *hugs*

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I'm so shocked!! I didn't even know you nominated me!!

That was so sweet of you!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Valgon57 wrote:

Yes, International Women's Day, it was the 1st time I heard that, but yeah it's great :D

I remember One With Nature was CYS-able after the Black Friday - Digital Monday sale. So it must has been changed recently..

No, of course it's not TS4.. It's from Livin Large promotional microsite called The Sims Fun House it even had some 80's parody videos. I have saved the page for offline viewing, didn't get the videos and hot tub Flash game though :(
    The page should be gone around 2010 when they wiped off TS1-related web sites..

I don't think One With Nature has ever had CYS enabled. I should know, I've been frantically checking it :lol::lol:

I'm at the point where I don't want to buy any more individual items for fear that my CYS price may already be free (or close to). But I know it's probably not, but I don't want to risk it.

I'm hoping they add it to CYS this Thursday or Friday!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Valgon57 wrote:
    Congrats, Alli!

I notice now the Multi Tab is only 275, Basket Ball Hoop 250 sp, Frost Bite Pro 270 sp (while the deep fryer is still 500 sp), Not So Routine Machine 275 sp!, and choc fountain is kinda back to almost normal 470 sp..
    :shock: :roll: Oh well. :mrgreen:

Thanks, I am just glad that I caught it while it was still on sale, I was actually trying to check the sale end date to confirm when the new sale was starting, so it was total luck that I even noticed.

It was free in the past? Grumble grumble, I missed a lot.

On One With Nature, I would think it should get CYS 3 months after it was released, if they follow the same schedule that they did with the other new sets. I was able to complete it after the Goodie Boxes gave me most of it, but I do hope you are able to CYS it soon. It is a nice set.
  • Options
    glenkatkoglenkatko Posts: 885 Member
    edited December 2013
    APotts wrote:
    Good morning my friends!

1200, but now it is only 744, currently on sale for 484. Since my CYS was down to 55sp prior to the price change, it allowed me to grab the rest of the set for free. At last a price change worked in my favor. :mrgreen: (Okay, it only saved me 55sp, but it's the free that counts) :mrgreen:

I think it must have changed sometime yesterday. I was without internet for 3 days, so when I got it back yesterday I checked the sale page to see what I needed to finish off before the sale ended - or in case I lost internet again. My CYS on G&G&D&D was still 295. I didn't have time to do anything then, but when I went back to buy last night I had the green dl button. Hope the Romanza set is adjusted in the same way soon!
  • Options
    lizbethbearlizbethbear Posts: 3,201 Member
    edited December 2013
    Jojo777 wrote:

I don't think One With Nature has ever had CYS enabled. I should know, I've been frantically checking it :lol::lol:

I'm at the point where I don't want to buy any more individual items for fear that my CYS price may already be free (or close to). But I know it's probably not, but I don't want to risk it.

Yes this is exactly how I am with One With Nature, I check for CYS on it everyday. And I too have the fear of buying more of the set because I want to see if my CYS is free or almost free, even though it probably is not :D Someone who understands my struggles finally :P
    WznfzGr.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    55 ) Little Anne 45/75 40% 3 hrs

Followed by:

56 ) The Sims Classic- Welcome Back to Three Lakes Set 12 hrs (UGH, another 12 hours sale)
    57) Critter Comforts
  • Options
    glenkatkoglenkatko Posts: 885 Member
    edited December 2013
    55 ) Little Anne / 45 / 75 / 40% / 3 hours

Next:
    56 ) The Sims Classic- Welcome Back to Three Lakes Set - 12 hours
    57 ) Critter Comforts

Edit: too slow! That's what happens when I own the item and have to figure the percentage in my head (i.e. calculator)! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    glenkatko wrote:
    I think it must have changed sometime yesterday. I was without internet for 3 days, so when I got it back yesterday I checked the sale page to see what I needed to finish off before the sale ended - or in case I lost internet again. My CYS on G&G&D&D was still 295. I didn't have time to do anything then, but when I went back to buy last night I had the green dl button. Hope the Romanza set is adjusted in the same way soon!

I hope they fix Romanza too. I only have 160sp left on that, but since I know they screwed around with the pricing, but didn't adjust the main set, I refuse to spend a penny to complete it. Figure I will wait for it to ether go on sale or for the smaller sets to get their CYS back in which case I might be able to complete it that way.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    glenkatko wrote:

Edit: too slow! That's what happens when I own the item and have to figure the percentage in my head (i.e. calculator)! :mrgreen:

I cheat when that happens, I just open a different browser that I am not signed in on, and check it that way.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Jojo777 wrote:

Yes this is exactly how I am with One With Nature, I check for CYS on it everyday. And I too have the fear of buying more of the set because I want to see if my CYS is free or almost free, even though it probably is not :D Someone who understands my struggles finally :P

Yes!! I'm hoping we won't have to wait much longer!

The farm set just went on CYS last week or the week before, I think, and that was the one before One With Nature, so at the very least I think it should be next to get CYS added :)
  • Options
    LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    edited December 2013
    :shock: It figures the Diva set stuff would lower price since I JUST got it around a few days ago! :roll:
    AS soon as I do a cys or buy it, it goes in sale without fail!

I should have learned by now, collecting Store for almost 2 1/2 months now, & I STILL don't seem to learn to wait, just a bit more. HOW do you guys have so much patience to just ...wait?! :lol:

Oh well, I guess it still better than buying all the sets at full price when it 1st comes out. :mrgreen:

My internet holding on by a thread, but I am crossing fingers it doesn't shut off. I remember when I had it off, on my PC for 6 months! Everyone was borrowing husbands laptop & I hardly got to use it. Had to wait so long to DL my Sims LE items/sets then.

My head still starts to smoke trying to figure out what my CYS will be. It doesn't always seem to follow logic.
    Though I actually made a correct guess a couple times. Sometimes it just surprises me. Those are the good, rare times.

Does Christmas time bring any sales similar to the past Digital Monday? I wasn't around for the Store last year.
    You think there is any chance the World(Origin) or at least the Boardwalk, MIGHT go on sale then? :?:
  • Options
    CharlotteknCharlottekn Posts: 544 Member
    edited December 2013
    I hope they do get Romanza fixed! My CYS cost is pretty much the same as buying individually!

Hey, if Jimboola is around, I hope he sees the Three lakes set so he can get closer to getting the rest of his cowplant items!

ETA: Looks like that main page is drecting us to the Xmas items from last year, instead of new Xmas items. :( I'm even sad and I'm Jewish. I would have loved a little table top 'Christ-makkuh bush' (what we have at my house!).
  • Options
    moomoneySLmoomoneySL Posts: 93 Member
    edited December 2013
    OMG I wanted the Diva and Divo + Glitter & Glam stuff, but didn't want to pay the 1200 * 35% off price (also it was just out of my point range, but irrelevant!). I'm pretty excited! Thanks for the heads up!
  • Options
    CharlotteknCharlottekn Posts: 544 Member
    edited December 2013
    Oooh, the dress is almost sold out! Sell sell sell! Bring us to the next item (even though that will last 10 hours)!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Jen - Thank you so much for the nice arch, it was very helpful in getting my CYS on BahHaus set down a bit. I really appreciate your kindness!
  • Options
    moomoneySLmoomoneySL Posts: 93 Member
    edited December 2013
    Wow these next two deals are 12 hours each.

Edit: I can't see the discount on Sims Classic because I own it. :(

56 ) The Sims Classic- Welcome Back to Three Lakes Set 12 hrs

Followed by:

57) Critter Comforts/12 hours
    58 ) Convoy Pants
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    moomoneySL wrote:
    Wow these next two deals are 12 hours each.

Edit: I can't see the discount on Sims Classic because I own it. :(

56 ) The Sims Classic- Welcome Back to Three Lakes Set 12 hrs

Followed by:

57) Critter Comforts/12 hours
    58 ) Convoy Pants

Here you go:

56 ) The Sims Classic- Welcome Back to Three Lakes Set 245/350 30% 12 LOOOOONG HOURS!

Back to back 12hour sales, kinda horrible really.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    moomoneySL wrote:
    OMG I wanted the Diva and Divo + Glitter & Glam stuff, but didn't want to pay the 1200 * 35% off price (also it was just out of my point range, but irrelevant!). I'm pretty excited! Thanks for the heads up!

I am so glad I could help. With it being the last day of the sale I hope others are also able to grab this before it goes off sale.
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    edited December 2013
    APotts wrote:
    glenkatko wrote:

I cheat when that happens, I just open a different browser that I am not signed in on, and check it that way.
    Tsk! Giving away our DD Ninja secrets!! :lol:
    APotts wrote:
    56 ) The Sims Classic- Welcome Back to Three Lakes Set 245/350 30% 12 LOOOOONG HOURS!

Back to back 12hour sales, kinda horrible really.
    Y'know I like to be able to have some time away from my screen, to have a few minutes to do something, like useful, but TWELVE HOURS ... no, no, no! :evil:

Mind you, some of us here will remember the summer of 2012 and, in particular the rotation that struck when 2Mahawk hosted the thread - practically every single item sold out in minutes - it was truly "the blink and you miss it" list!

Check out the timestamps of the posts on this page - 9 deals within an hour! I think that would have been a slow evening! :shock:

Ahh, those were exciting times! :lol: