Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CLOSED DD (Daily Deal) Rotation & Sales Help: Start 7 Dec; Repeat 31 Jan

1868788899092...Next

Comments

• Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    edited March 2014
    (Sheesh am I out of practise or what?)
    Because your post came up 2nd, look at the times of the post it's the same
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    edited March 2014
    My family took me out for dinner for my birthday, as we were leaving I was freaking out that I would miss Country Livin'. It was supposed to start around 9pm here but while we were at the restaurant I was getting concerned that it would start early. My mum would have killed me if I used my phone at the table so I said I was going to the ladies room and went and hid around the corner near the bar so I could check, I was so glad I did because it was at 99% and I was lucky enough to get it for free. Writing this I realise that I may have a tad bit of a problem lol
    a.k.a. Catherine

• Options
    edited March 2014
    Old town : starter kit is up to 49% and it's only 20 minutes in
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    missy2311 wrote:
    My family took me out for dinner for my birthday, as we were leaving I was freaking out that I would miss Country Livin'. It was supposed to start around 9pm here but while we were at the restaurant I was getting concerned that it would start early. My mum would have killed me if I used my phone at the table so I said I was going to the ladies room and went and hid around the corner near the bar so I could check, I was so glad I did because it was at 99% and I was lucky enough to get it for free. Writing this I realise that I may have a tad bit of a problem lol
    Lol yeah things kind of sold out way early, so glad you managed to get it and for free is even better. Clearly you were meant to be able to get for your birthday.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Ok so here's an update of the list so far
    1 ) Sizzle Baby Pro Deep Fryer / 255 / 500 / 49% / 2 hours sold out with 34 minutes left
    2 ) Tiki living room set 132/400 67% 2 hours
    3 ) Futureshock bedroom 550 /1000 45 % 2 hours
    4 ) Rebel just because 472 /800 41 % 2 hours
    5 ) Indulgent living 260 /1000 74 % 2 hours sold out with 1hr 19 mins left
    6 ) Country livin' 420 /1500 72 % 2 hours sold out with 1hr 29 mins left
    7 ) BahHaus 729 /1350 46 % 2 hours
    8 ) Old town: starter kit 189 /450 58 % 2 hours

Up next
    9 ) Mother Russia
    10 ) Storybook dining room set
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    lucyvp86 wrote:
    Old Town is moving!!
    Currently sitting at 84% sold with just over an hour to go
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    stelinhrtsstelinhrts Posts: 131 New Member
    edited March 2014
    Good Morning to All!!

It's great to see everyone so excited about the new list! I did miss Indulgent Living and Country Livin' so I will have to watch for the repeats but I am happy to see the deep discounts and all the excitement on the page!!

Happy DD Stalking to All.

Happy Belated Birthday to Catherine. Hope you had a very special day.

• Options
    melissam311554melissam311554 Posts: 824 Member
    edited March 2014
    missy2311 wrote:

Hah, during the awesome list of sets last April (was it really that long ago?) when the list repeated I set alarms to wake me up during the night for some sets. While my husband didn't quite understand my obsession, I'm so glad I did because the items I bought either ended up appearing again but more expensive (Al Fresco Market), or have never reappeared (May 2011 Compilation).

Belated congrats to everyone who got the Country Livin' set (now that takes me back; who rememers that huge store glitch where a ton of items were 30% off on a Friday morning?).
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Up now
    9 ) Mother Russia 1140/1900 40% 2 hours

Up next
    10)Storybook dining room set ?/500 2 hours
    Part of Full storybook set

11 ) Full Hewnsman

Old town starter kit sold out with 49 minutes left
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    kati77kati77 Posts: 3,146 Member
    edited March 2014
    missy2311 wrote:

That's not very far from what I've done :) It's been some time now, but there was a DD rotation with a lot of very good stuff at very good discounts. Probably not as good as this one, but still things were going really fast. Some venues in a few minutes only. Serenity Retreat was 50 % off, and I knew it was coming some time before midnight. Of course, since we had to wake up to go to work in the morning, me and my husband had gone to bed around eleven. But since I knew Serenity Retreat was coming and I really wanted it, I just couldn't sleep. A little after half past eleven I noticed my husband was sleeping, so I got up and went to our living room. My tablet computer was there, and since our couch makes some noise when you sit on it, I sat on the floor with it. I really didn't want to wake my husband. He would've thought I was crazy :lol: It was still about fifteen minutes before Serenity Retreat came up. So, there I was sitting on the floor in the dark living room surfing the web and checking the DD... Well, I got the venue and got back to bed. My husband still has no idea what I did that night...
    01-06-18_5-09-41%C2%A0PM_2.png

• Options
    PutowtinPutowtin Posts: 559 Member
    edited March 2014
    35 Points for the remained of Mother Russia! :lol:

So Lucky!!!!!!

esc+2011+moldova+zdob+si+zdub+eurovision.tv.jpg
  • Options
    oXseashellXooXseashellXo Posts: 678 Member
    edited March 2014
    lucyvp86 wrote:
    lucyvp86 wrote:
    Old Town is moving!!
    Currently sitting at 84% sold with just over an hour to go

It's taunting me!!! LOL

I have to leave for work in two minutes or I'm calling in late. Old Town is at 99%!! Come on already.....LOL..this is fun though.

FINALLY!

UGH.....980 points? That's really steep, I thought it would be on a better deal.

That's exactly how I feel! I've been sitting, waiting for it to come up. Now that it's finally here, I'm hesitant...
  • Options
    WallinWallin Posts: 2,243 Member
    edited March 2014
    This is why I'm personally not a big fan of short sales. Sleep? Naw, don't be silly! You'll miss out on at least three deals. So far the discount has been above "average" and actually really nice in this rotation.

I was thinking one of the newer venues would show up in the rotation, and am surprised Mother Russia is here. I'm crossing my fingers for all of you that the Skylight Studio, Bistro, Ren Faire, even the Daycare Center come up at these high discounts! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    WallinWallin Posts: 2,243 Member
    edited March 2014
    A quick thanks to Jess, Melissa, and Jodi (and anyone I may have missed) for keeping the list up to date so far!

It's really important for keeping the list straight for the next time around that people post here what the newest sale is if you're around to see it and don't see it mentioned here in the thread, so your help is appreciated!

If you can't see the price because you already own it, at least post the name of the set and the duration of the sale so that Jodi and Adrian can update their info, and we don't have any 'surprises' the next time around. Every little bit really help us out! :D

The format we typically use is:

<Item or set name> / <DD Price> / <Original Price> / <% Discount> / <Sale Duration>

The original price and discount percentage are minor, we can figure those out later. And we also try to mention if things sell out early so people know if they need to pounce on it the next time around.

Thanks, everyone! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Mother Russia is not selling at fast as I though it would. It's nearly an hour in and only 68% sold.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    Jimboola11Jimboola11 Posts: 1,850 Member
    edited March 2014
    I've got no interest in it but I think Mother Russia being is a good deal. It's only a few months old (maybe as old as the last DD ;) ) so the chances of seeing it 40% off is pretty slim.

Luckily after M.R. there are two I should get cheap or free. If I can just fight off sleep....
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    edited March 2014
    OK guys, thank you for your patience, and enthusiasm for the new deals! :thumbup:

I'm happy to announce that the new thread is now open! :D

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/744028.page

I will fill in the other posts ASAP.

Cheers and happy DD Stalking! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    oXseashellXooXseashellXo Posts: 678 Member
    edited March 2014
    lucyvp86 wrote:

That's exactly how I feel! I've been sitting, waiting for it to come up. Now that it's finally here, I'm hesitant...

I went ahead and got it because I'm planning on playing a St. Petersburg 1920s game. It's moving crazy fast so don't hesitate too long.

And yes, I am sneaking and using my iPhone from work to check the sales lol

Lol, I would be too! I think I'm going to pass on this. I don't own any of the items, so it would be full price. Plus, there are other things I really want, and I only kind of want this. Maybe when it comes around again, but then it will probably be more expensive...