Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wallin's World of Sims

WallinWallin Posts: 2,243 Member
edited September 2014 in The Sims 4 Sims and Modeling
Hi everyone! Welcome to my collection of Sims! :) Some of you may recognize me from the Sims 3 forum, or perhaps recognize my avatar, Darwin St. Clair.

Note: My Origin name is slightly different from my forum name, so if you're looking for me on the Gallery, you'll want to search for the hashtag #Wallin or the Origin ID WallinGaming
(Note: I've received a message from a user that the hashtag search isn't showing my stuff... it's not working for me, either. I also found that the Origin ID is case-sensitive. Way to be picky, EA.)

(A quick shoutout to my friends from the DD forum and the Google group for constantly stopping by and giving me suggestions!!!)

xcHU0ZS.jpg

You can click on many of the photos here that link to full-sized versions, such as the one above.

That's right, I've finally made a page for Sims 4 (sorry I never got around to making one for S3 in the end)! This is where I'll be posting my Sims as I make them. Especially now that the game is finally out, the list will continue to grow for a long, long time.

Click on any link below to skip down to the post:
~ Meet the Ladies ~
~ Meet the Gentlemen ~
~ Bonus Sims ~
~ Videos ~
~ The Return of Darwin St. Clair ~

The current roster:
6LUOlrr.jpg

Updates:
9/21 - Eight new Sims added to the Roster - Anita, Harold, Julianna, Fred, Nikki, Carmela, Alyssa, and Marty. Profiles and Gallery uploads coming tomorrow.
9/19 - Happy birthday, Darwin! Added him to the Roster, uploaded to the Gallery. See this post for details.
Post edited by Wallin on

Comments

• WallinWallin Posts: 2,243 Member
    edited September 2014
    ~ Meet the Ladies ~

BJEqVtY.jpg
    Alyssa LaBelle (#62) has always been a bit of a diva, stealing the spotlight any chance she can get. She knows she has the potential to be a star, and will do whatever she can to reach the top.
    Fabulously Wealthy - Self-Assured, Outgoing, Ambitious

jKeUce6.jpg
    Anita Mercado (#66) was born to a family of kind parents and several loving brothers and sisters. She would love for the chance to be able to build a warm and supportive home of her own.
    Big Happy Family - Family-Oriented, Creative, Neat

TPthjft.jpgIgSGoYE.jpg
    April May (#06) is a happy and energized free spirit, surrounded in bold and beautiful colors. Her vivid paintings are just a small window into her cheerful world. April showers bring May rainbows!
    Painter Extraordinaire - Art Lover, Slob, Cheerful

lXOKsGE.jpg
    Aquaria Karpinski (#42) is the sister of Wendy, but more importantly she believes she is the descendant of mermaids. She likes to spend her time making lots of fishy friends in hopes that one day they'll tell her how to return to the sea.
    Angling Ace - Loves Outdoors, Art Lover, Goofball

zT0SniN.jpg7tiImRO.jpg
    Britney Steers (#29) grew up on a plain farm in a boring community, and she finally got her chance to move into the big city. But she doesn't just want a change of scenery, she wants to find the love of her life. Yeehaw!
    Soulmate - Family-Oriented, Active, Good

VgaO65E.jpg
    Carmela SanJose (#65) aspires to be a criminal mastermind. Combining her love for travel with her greater love for expensive souvenirs, she never seems to stay in the same place for very long.
    Public Enemy - Noncommittal, Ambitious, Materialistic

US9HzJG.jpg
    Catherine Baker (#43) is exhausted. Her kids are wild and crazy, her husband (Owen) is always too busy to help around the house, and she has no idea what day it is anymore. Worst of all, she doesn't even have time to watch her soap operas.
    Successful Lineage - Gloomy, Neat, Family-Oriented

XhdXcOs.jpg
    Claire Smith (#51) was once a good and generous person, all day, everyday. Then she got bored, became evil for fun, and decided to spend all her time plotting evil schemes, like taking over the world.
    Public Enemy - Self-Assured, Materialistic, Evil

nPC8SZG.jpg4q6VLoT.jpg
    Diana Vargas (#20) is tough on the outside, but crazy on the inside! She can't resist a good joke. Don't get distracted by her looks or humor, or you'll miss her next wacky prank, and the joke is on you.
    Joke Star - Insane, Goofball, Self-Assured

x0y877Y.jpg
    Edea Dawnfried (#25) is a bit of a tomboy, and she's just fine with that. She wants to live life to the fullest - to try everything, and to master it all, and have fun every moment she can.
    Renaissance Sim - Family-Oriented, Nerd, Bro

VzIrwfm.jpg
    Elly Van Buren (#17) was exposed to all sorts of classical music as a child, which may or may not have contributed to her vast intelligence, but certainly inspired her interests in music. She would love to compose brilliant songs that touch both the heart and the mind.
    Musical Genius - Genius, Cheerful, Loves Outdoors

feoWdSW.jpg0GL0exc.jpg
    Felicia Kensington (#05) is the sister of Keith Kensington, and has some... issues. She's quick-tempered and even quicker to do something out of the ordinary if she can get a laugh out of it. Felicia was the first Sim I created using the Genetics tool.
    Chief of Mischief - Hot-Headed, Insane, Noncommittal

vaStpAP.jpg
    Giselle Reeves (#61) loves anything and everything that is sparkly. She spends her days collecting and polishing pretty gems. Knowing how children also love the shiny things, she stays far away from them.
    The Curator - Neat, Materialistic, Hates Children

AvFStwY.jpgSVSH5nA.jpg
    Janice Le (#04) loves money, and she wants it. All of it. She also happens to be a huge fan of music, or at least the tone of the cash register as it rings up a successful sale.
    Fabulously Wealthy - Materialistic, Snob, Music Lover

UbMwn8I.jpg
    Julianna Clancy (#67) grew up in a home surrounded by shelves and shelves of books. Her fondness for reading led her to become a strict librarian. Still, she does seem to have a hidden wild side.
    Bestselling Author - Bookworm, Geek, Genius

xddopqv.jpg9IC7c7r.jpg
    Lucy Lockheart (#32) dreams of being a professional athlete. She trains hard to be the best she can be, but realizes that knowing your limits is also important, so she likes to take a break to have fun every now and then.
    Bodybuilder - Active, Goofball, Bro

JI3iD2O.jpg
    Margaret Green (#52) has always been a gamer, and recently fell in love with a charming game about flowers battling the undead. Once she completed it, she decided to grow her own feisty little garden.
    Freelance Botanist - Good, Genius, Geek

HSQsd6q.jpg
    Maria Elwind (#27) is adventurous and daring. She's spent her life exploring caves, temples, and ruins all for the sake of finding rare and precious gems. She thinks they belong in a museum.
    The Curator - Active, Romantic, Ambitious

anKzENk.jpg
    Mia Kinomoto (#21) is fresh out of college, and ready to dive into science or medicine. If she had a rocket, she'd probably blast off to the moon. But where would she ever get one of those...?
    Nerd Brain - Neat, Bookworm, Creative

4vs4Ss5.jpg
    Nikki Sharpe (#69) was ecstatic when she received a portable music player for her tenth birthday. Since then, she became obsessed with rock music, and longs to be a part of the bands she has looked up to.
    Musical Genius - Music Lover, Goofball, Self-Assured

h9ontT4.jpg
    Olivia DeSummers (#47) is kind and sweet, gentle and ladylike. She's always been fortunate and happy, and wants everyone to be able to feel that same bit of joy that she's been blessed with.
    Friend of the World - Cheerful, Outgoing, Bookworm

shUGiMf.jpgq1PSBEr.jpg
    Rebecca Wintersmith (#16) is crafty, sly*, and cold to the core. Don't let her older looks fool you - she has wits and wisdom. Anything she doesn't own, she wants. And whatever she wants, she'll get.
    Public Enemy - Evil, Mean, Materialistic
    (* - I had to put sly in here because the original word got filtered here, though not on the Gallery... oh silly forums...)

rGFf3fN.jpg
    Rita Jenkins (#55) is a digital queen who just likes to have fun on her computer all day and night, topping the scoreboards on every game she can find. She wishes Sims 4 had a leaderboard.
    Computer Whiz - Geek, Goofball, Lazy

Pj3RgZR.jpg
    Sandy Henderson (#10) loves to entertain, but the key to a successful occasion is to host it in the perfect home. And nothing says perfect like being the biggest and most expensive house in the neighborhood.
    Mansion Baron - Creative, Outgoing, Perfectionist

0VzNqpw.jpg
    Serenity Parker (#33) loves nature... a lot. She often imagines being an elf or a fairy. Sometimes she thinks she actually is one. Serenity likes to live life in the great outdoors as naturally as possible.
    Freelance Botanist - Insane, Loves Outdoors, Cheerful

oqoKm6V.jpgCjw3l5p.jpg
    Sharon Westchester (#19) is a strong and independent woman who hopes to one day have a big, loving family. She is a bit of a klutz, but has a kind heart. She loves to admire works of art.
    Successful Lineage - Perfectionist, Clumsy, Art Lover

Pz4oZ1T.jpg
    Wendy Karpinski (#46) is the sister of Aquaria, and while she doesn't believe that she is a mermaid, she also loves to live in childish fantasies. If there's any excuse to party, Wendy will be there.
    Party Animal - Creative, Childish, Goofball

Bonus Character:
    dTESsXr.jpgVTUFxAC.jpg
    Aerith Gainsborough (#18) is a character that I'm sure many will know from Final Fantasy VII. I wanted to see if it was possible to make a Sim like her when I saw the braid hairstyle, and I hadn't seen one on the gallery. I kept the colors as close as I could and tried to give her a more natural makeup look.
    Freelance Botanist - Loves Outdoors, Cheerful, Good

Teens and Kids:
    Jessica Baker (#56) is a young, fun teenager, and enjoys giving a little bit of attitude to her mom and dad. She'd love nothing more than to date the hottest guy with the sweetest car.
    Post edited by Wallin on
    edited September 2014
    ~ Meet the Gentlemen ~

XagJlo4.jpg
    Alex Broderick (#08) lives by his own rules, mostly because he's too lazy to bother with anyone else's. Unless you put the rules in writing, then he'll probably read them. Unless he's outdoors, in which case he'll just fall asleep under a tree somewhere. Alex was my first attempt at making a younger looking male Sim bordering on the teenager line, and an excuse to try out blue hair. He's got an unusual combination of fashion, but it surprisingly works pretty well on him.
    The Curator - Loves Outdoors, Lazy, Bookworm

wlNFX3i.jpg
    Arthur Von Huffle (#28) is the snooty butler... or ex-butler. His previous employer decided at the last minute to stay behind in Lunar Lakes, but Arthur had already finished his packing, so he moved by himself. I always wanted to be able to use the ponytail and the weird beard/sideburns thing, and it actually fits him! I'm thrilled.
    Master Mixologist - Snob, Neat, Perfectionist

31h2o6y.jpg
    Bernard Louver (#45) is an artiste. He firmly believes that beauty is in the eyes of ... well, himself. He is a man of unique tastes that you're supposedly just not refined enough to understand them. (Lucky you!)
    Painter Extraordinaire - Art Lover, Snob, Insane

jKJPqbo.jpg
    Braydon Beckham (#26) is a beach bro, inside and out. If he had a pool he'd probably be swimming or surfing. Since there aren't any yet, he's decided to settle for dating as many people as he can until then.
    Hopeful Romantic - Loves Outdoors, Romantic, Bro

iNWSRWu.jpg
    Charlie Rogers (#11) is an aspiring writer who is just steps away from joining the ranks of legendary bestsellers. All he needs is a little more practice, and a little more experience. So what better way to write books about evil and mayhem than to cause some yourself?
    Bestselling Author - Evil, Loner, Self-Assured

hKeN4fd.jpgRsZ6MiN.jpg
    Daniel Patterson (#01) was the first Sim I made, and will likely be the Sim I start with. I made him to be the "good neighbor" of sorts, I wanted him to get along with everyone and make lots of friends to make introduction to the other Sims easier.
    Friend of the World - Foodie, Outgoing, Self-Assured

ADtZeLk.jpg
    Darwin St. Clair (#61) has returned to the human world after a long year of fighting dragons, witches, and whatever else Dragon Valley had to offer him. He has since lost his magic and his wings, but he hasn't lost his spirit of adventure. A full description of Darwin's updated story, along with additional images and links to his CC, can be found on page 6.
    Musical Genius / Freelance Botanist - Loves Outdoors, Music Lover, Self-Assured

BHAjTNn.jpgD0mWqmg.jpg
    Edward Montgomery (#12)... poor Edward. He's that grouchy neighbor that always seems to be in a bad mood, not making any friends and always yelling at the kids to get off his lawn.
    Angling Ace - Gloomy, Noncommittal, Hates Children

OznMmwu.jpg
    Frank Chapman (#59) has never been one to take anything seriously. Years ago, when one of his teachers sarcastically suggested he take his act and become a comedian, his life changed forever.
    Joke Star - Goofball, Geek, Outgoing

HyqM99L.jpg
    Fred Hatfield ((#63) used to be a repairman for the neighborhood. Yet while he was never fond of plumbing, he always found comfort by the riverside or the lakes where he could fish to his heart's content.
    Angling Ace - Neat, Perfectionist, Good

EXPjamY.jpgyss5Wp6.jpg
    Gordon Kennedy (#30) is a rather shy and lonely guy who doesn't quite know how to fit in. He finds it easier to make friends with plants rather than people, and spends much of his time reading. But I'm sure he would still like to have a friend.
    Freelance Botanist - Loner, Bookworm, Music Lover

yJMnXkW.jpg
    Harold Guffrey (#68) is a gloomy man who let himself go with a few tubs of ice cream after his precious Mittens left him for the mangy alley cat a few blocks away. Is there anything that can cheer him up?
    Party Animal - Gloomy, Goofball, Bro

RcxhLpx.jpg
    Jeff Reed (#14) aims to be the best policeman he can be. He has a stern and tough side, but that's what makes him so reliable. He can also be kind, and a bit like a teddy bear.
    Bodybuilder - Genius, Self-Assured, Geek

042FW7o.jpg
    Julian Drake (#13) was picked on a lot as a kid. Believing that words should always be used before violence, he likes to make sure to toss out an insult just before a punch - but only against bullies.
    Bodybuilder - Bro, Active, Hot-Headed

b5SsyH4.jpg
    Kei Matsuri (#15) is the kind of guy who never grew up. His love for cartoons and anime inspired him to work toward becoming a famous artist. He wants nothing more than to make people smile.
    Painter Extraordinaire - Creative, Cheerful, Childish

aXqjHJC.jpgbKUyZWn.jpg
    Keith Kensington (#02) is the brother of Felicia Kensington, and the sort of the bumbling neighbor of the neighborhood. He's the nice guy next door who tries to help you out and then makes a big mess out of everything. At least he means well.
    Big Happy Family - Active, Family-Oriented, Clumsy

6kTFjMi.jpg
    Kyle Vaindenburger (#44) is posh, rich, and a dreamboat... until he opens his mouth. He's quite possibly the rudest, most arrogant, and condescending jerk you've ever met, with the personality of a furniture set.
    Mansion Baron - Bro, Materialistic, Mean

wBPGwO6.jpg
    Landon Cooper (#48) is a big-hearted guy with a lot of love to give, but no one to give it to. Listening for years to songs about that single spark of romance, he wonders when his turn will finally come.
    Hopeful Romantic - Active, Romantic, Music Lover

APBIvJL.jpg
    Luke Bryant (#58) has always had an interest in knowledge, constantly keeping his nose in a book. Unfortunately, on many occasions, this has caused him to walk into walls, people, and traffic.
    Nerd Brain - Clumsy, Bookworm, Art Lover

dEAcbAj.jpg
    Marty Cash (#64) has been known to be a rebel since he was a boy. When he watched a heavy metal concert and saw a guitarist smash his instrument on stage, Marty knew that would be the life for him.
    Musical Genius - Mean, Noncommittal, Hot-Headed

FEzRQq0.jpgCdbg2kf.jpg
    Mickey McDonald (#22) learned that the key to a smile is to never take life too seriously. For him, everyday is a carnival. After all, why make life a pain when you can make it a party?
    Party Animal - Goofball, Childish, Slob

0fVQkVF.jpg
    Nathan Bismark (#07) is a huge fan of video games, and talking. So what better way for him to enjoy games than to do online streaming with commentary? He's a laid back, fun-loving guy who always seems to know just what to say.
    Joke Star - Romantic, Geek, Bro

uggZnU2.jpg
    Owen Baker (#54) is a workaholic, believing the best way to support his family is to earn them more money. Still, he eagerly awaits the day he can retire and enjoy the fruits of his labor. He is the husband of Catherine.
    Fabulously Wealthy - Ambitious, Bookworm, Perfectionist

mVOXOa1.jpg
    Quinn Medina (#60) used to write books about the science behind drying paint, but sadly it didn't sell. So instead, he's writing a story about wizards and vampires called 'Daylight: Forty Spells of Blue'.
    Bestselling Author - Creative, Ambitious, Art Lover

zbCz1bg.jpg
    Ray Gibson (#23) has the soul of a lyricist. His thoughts, his messages, and his music are all deep. Too deep for you to understand in this very small description area. You'll have to discover them for yourself.
    Musical Genius - Music Lover, Creative, Hot-Headed

9uTbLZv.jpg
    Rhys Whitmore (#40) appears to be just a mild-mannered writer by day, but ever since switching to contact lenses, he gives off the impression of being a superhero at night. He just laughs it off.
    Soulmate - Ambitious, Good, Self-Assured

6hbB350.jpg
    Sean Hughes (#10) was born to a family of artists, and he has been constantly surrounded by works of art that move him. And after moving enough, he finally decided to put that energy towards becoming an athlete.
    Bodybuilder - Neat, Good, Art Lover

Hmu9uqq.jpg
    Tatsuya Sakaguchi (#31) firmly agrees with the notion that the way to a person's heart is through their stomach, including his own. Tasting food in restaurants around the globe, he believes he is now ready to make his own way into the culinary world.
    Master Chef - Foodie, Ambitious, Cheerful

rKZzxWZ.jpgf5l9B3j.jpg
    Tyler Mason (#03) could spend all day in front of the computer - so that's exactly what he does! He's a gamer through and through, playing The Sims from dusk to dawn, often falling asleep at the keyboard.
    Computer Whiz - Neat, Perfectionist, Geek

VlZwxzJ.jpg
    Wyatt Hartnett (#24) is that lonesome cowboy that's usually seen riding off into the distance... and toward whatever fast food place is nearby. Eventually he began to wonder if he could make his own meals, saving him the trouble of leaving the house so that he'd have more time to eat more often.
    Master Chef - Bro, Loner, Glutton

KRLtch7.jpg
    Zack Valentino (#53) has always excelled at sciences, like chemistry, but he found the applications to be dull. He decided instead that if he were going to be mixing things, it would be fun drinks at a bar.
    Master Mixologist - Foodie, Hates Children, Genius

Teens and Kids:
    Jimmy Baker (#57) is a bundle of energy that won't stop moving, much to his mother's dismay.
    (Available with the Baker Family)
    Post edited by Wallin on
    edited September 2014
    ~ Bonus Sims ~

Below are Sims I was requested to make by friends or from posts on the forum.

LNvQiGy.jpg
    rbridges430 (#34)

cIPvrwI.jpg
    Paramourn Simself (#35)

d0ULLj7.jpg
    Alexander Skarsgard (#36)

Qf4286X.jpg
    Milana Vayntrub (#37)

OFfOgtD.jpg
    Phw20Ig.jpg
    tthessims3 and her boyfriend (#38, #39)

3Qgi249.jpg
    Anson Mount (#41)

r4jvVeu.jpg
    Ian Somerhaulder (#49)

BzhAbSM.jpg
    Amber Stein (#50) remake, part of infinitemason's Amber Stein Makeover Challenge
    Post edited by Wallin on
    edited August 2014
    ~ Videos ~

xJ4vHv7.jpg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3Ti3FbIsvI

Lesson 01 - I want to emphasize that this first video is a very basic tutorial meant mostly for beginners. This lesson covers the "sliders" on all 11 parts of the face - the face itself, the forehead, the brows, the eyes, the nose, the mouth, the cheek bones, the cheeks, the jaw, the chin, and the ears. If you are just starting out, or maybe you feel completely lost and overwhelmed as much as I did when I began, this is perfect for you. This episode doesn't actually show me making a Sim.

If you're already making Sims left and right that you're happy with, there's a very good chance you won't learn anything new. Do you know how to change the width of the entire face, how to move the eyes independently of the brows, and how the defaults affect the minimum and maximum sizes you can stretch parts? If so, skip this one. (My channel doesn't get me any money since it's ad-free - I hate ads - so I'm not looking for clicks here.)

qkDz5r7.jpg
    (Click on the photo for the full 5000 pixel original version)
    Post edited by Wallin on
  • TrelaniTrelani Posts: 30 Member
    Looking great, Wallin. Going to put in a request for a Darwin St. Clair sim for Sims 4. :)
    tumblr_napwxu8Fid1ssnwyto1_250.gif
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your sims! :smile: I will enjoy visiting it and seeing the sims you have created.
    Thanks a lot, Trelani! :) I'm certainly going to try. Daniel was my first semi-attempt at it... I had just launched it for the first time, picked the hair and the eyes, and then started going crazy trying to figure out all the sliders and stuff... I'm surprised he came out as well as he did since I was so clueless. I think I was poking at it for half an hour until someone told me about Detail Edit Mode. :pensive:

And then I was in 'body mode' and was trying to figure out how to change his necklace, and thought I must have been crazy since I couldn't find it in the Accessories until I finally realized the head and body have different sets of accessories. :s

And thank you, rosemow! I'll miss your old avatar, but the rose suits you perfectly!
    edited August 2014
    Silly question, but does Edward look familiar to anyone? I didn't have anyone in mind when I made him, but I swear once I finished that he resembles someone, but I can't think of who...

WtZQLBO.jpg

Or maybe the red sweater and tie just make me think of Mr. Rogers... but the face is totally different, so... his face also kind of makes me think of Luigi from Super Mario Bros. for some strange reason... I dunno. LOL!
    Post edited by Wallin on
  • Whiteraven40Whiteraven40 Posts: 129 Member
    I loved the sims you made for Sims3 so looking forward to seeing all your new creations
  • HazzaPlumbobHazzaPlumbob Posts: 2,455 Member
    April May is a fabulous name! :smiley:
  • Candyr277Candyr277 Posts: 623 Member
    How do you manage to make such incredibly photogenic Sims? Is there a seminar you host where you can teach me? :smile:
    "The great will not be constrained by the small." - BioShock

Unknown.jpeg

edited August 2014
    I loved the sims you made for Sims3 so looking forward to seeing all your new creations

Hi Whiteraven! Great to see you again, and thanks for stopping by! :)

April May is a fabulous name! :smiley:

Thank you! She looks so quirky that I thought she needed an equally fun name. I came up with April... and May just seemed to follow naturally, LOL.

Candyr277 wrote: »
    How do you manage to make such incredibly photogenic Sims? Is there a seminar you host where you can teach me? :smile:

Aww, thanks! It does take a bit of patience, and a lot of mashing Print Screen. ;) For close-up photos, I zoom in as far as I can, then zoom out one 'increment' on my mouse wheel. As long as they're not in the closest zoom, they'll stop with their serious expressions. For the far shots, I would click on one of their traits and take a photo of them doing the animation to the corresponding trait. The patience comes with trying to get the right pose at the right angle at the right time.

It's a lot of fun, though! I might try to do some livestreaming in the future since I plan to once the game comes out. I can't wait to see them all come to life next month. I'm trying not to watch any of the new videos from Gamescon to avoid spoiling all the interactions and decor.
    I'm not sure if the picture width on these improved forums is still around 600, but I pushed the banner up to 850 (just the banner, I'm not about to post a million giant photos on the first page, and will probably be shrinking down the individual portraits soon). If anyone notices anything weird because of the new size, let me know!
    Currently Daniel, Aerith, and Sharon are on the Gallery. I'm mostly uploading the ones I know I won't make anymore changes to, although practically none of them have their non-Everyday outfits picked out, along with voices and walks (not that it takes that long, but it's just an extra step that takes more time).

If anyone wants a particular Sim here uploaded to the Gallery in a hurry, let me know!
    Added 5 new Sims to the bunch - Braydon, Edea, Maria, Ray, and Wyatt. I'll probably spend the rest of the night updating descriptions, and working toward uploading them to the Gallery.
  • ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    I'm new to your sims, but I'll certainly watch this thread like I'll watch my own.
  • FamousmelodyFamousmelody Posts: 118 Member
    All your sims are awesome!! and yes I would love a remake of Darwin St Clair in sims 4 aswell! I downloaded him in sims 3 and he was my go to guy for all the ladies, so attractive! lol
    I'm Just a down to earth Gal from New Zealand !
  • xskilluckxskilluck Posts: 14 New Member
    Wow, these are amazing! You do a great job making each Sim totally unique - it feels like they all have a story and aren't just some random pixels thrown together.

You will definitely be someone I follow in the gallery! B) (For real, I'm legit reading through this section of the forums and seeing all of these awesome creators doing their thing - it's like I'm on some kind of safari.)
    Thank you ENolan, Famousmelody, and xskilluck for your kind words, and for taking the time to stop by!

@Famousmelody I think Darwin might be the first Sim I'll try to recreate on launch. I'd really like to see what other things they add to CAS. I think I saw a Steampunkish outfit in one of the recent demo videos that I may use.

- Edward and Rebecca have been added to the Gallery, with much more to come tonight and throughout the weekend!
  • ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    Wallin wrote: »
    Thank you ENolan, Famousmelody, and xskilluck for your kind words, and for taking the time to stop by!

@Famousmelody I think Darwin might be the first Sim I'll try to recreate on launch. I'd really like to see what other things they add to CAS. I think I saw a Steampunkish outfit in one of the recent demo videos that I may use.

- Edward and Rebecca have been added to the Gallery, with much more to come tonight and throughout the weekend!

You're very welcome. Ironically, I also just updated my thread with the Specialty Sims category. Also, I noticed Ken Matsuri and immediately thought of my custom creation, Lin Matsuri.
    linmatsuri_by_rvu-d7vcwy8.png
    She's Good, Neat, and a Perfectionist. So, from matching their traits, they seem to go together like puzzle pieces! Thought that was quaint, mildly coincidental. :o
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Nice personality with beautiful eyes...I like her eyebrows, too :)
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • pineapplesquashpineapplesquash Posts: 60 Member
    Hey Wallin, great collection of sims, love them. Will be bookmarking to see what else you create. Enjoy! :smiley:
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    It is great seeing the pictures and reading the descriptions of your sims! :) Each of them is great! Your newest addition, Arthur the butler, is great! :) It looks great how you have done his hair and beard! The outfit suits him well as a butler! Great choice of aspiration and traits for him! The photos that you have taken of him look great! He has a great expression on his face!
    All your sims are great! :)
  • FamousmelodyFamousmelody Posts: 118 Member
    Wallin wrote: »

I'll definately be keeping my eye out for Darwin then! Can't wait to see what else comes with CAS in the full version, it feels like theres so much more we can do with these sims to make them truely unique!
    I'm Just a down to earth Gal from New Zealand !
  • elinorablyelinorably Posts: 301 Member
    Hmm. That Edward...he seems like a tough nut to crack. I'm up for the challenge. Or, rather, my too-cheerful-for-her-own-good mixologist is going to be up for the task. Can't wait to throw those two together.

(I love the charisma and personalities of your sims - I can see stories building around them already!)