Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CLOSED DD (Daily Deal) Rotation & Sales Help: Start 7 Dec; Repeat 31 Jan

Comments

• Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    edited March 2014
    Some great news (but sadly not for Americans apparently) that Jim posted elsewhere:
    Jimboola11 wrote:
    I do not see any other mention of it on here, so apols if someone else has posted this...

I refer my learned simmers to this article on Platinumsimmers.com

http://www.platinumsimmers.com/articles/get-bonus-simpoints-now-worldwide/

Now if you can get it to work that will be great. Personally the ad showed up for me (in England 8) ) for the first time ever following these steps (disable ad-block for this site) but when I pressed it 3 times the screen just flushed white (everything was a bit white & hazy) and...nothing. :evil:

But hey give it a go and thanks to the Platinumsimmers.com site for the article. :thumbup:

It seems that the new rate is 5 simpoints for each ad watched.

• Options
    XimphXimph Posts: 1,044 Member
    edited March 2014
    Hey everyone? How are my fav simmers doing?

Hmm, 5 simpoints per add? And I don't think I got all the way up to 50 simpoints yesterday. More like...35 or 40. But Oh well, I am just happy that they seem to be coming up on a more regular basis. I finally got two more sets of my Regal stuff! I only have one more to go and its only 205 simpoints thanks to owning many of the other pieces.

I have been so busy, but its good to be able to drop in here now and again to see how all you are doing. :D
    My Studio
    Part of the "Own the Store Club" horray!!
    My Youtube Let's Play Video!
  • Options
    WallinWallin Posts: 2,243 Member
    edited March 2014
    Ximph wrote:

Hmm, 5 simpoints per add? And I don't think I got all the way up to 50 simpoints yesterday. More like...35 or 40. But Oh well, I am just happy that they seem to be coming up on a more regular basis. I finally got two more sets of my Regal stuff! I only have one more to go and its only 205 simpoints thanks to owning many of the other pieces.

I have been so busy, but its good to be able to drop in here now and again to see how all you are doing. :D

Hi Judy! Glad to see you're around and doing well :D It's always nice when people check in now and then (I do worry a little about some of the people who were so active who just disappeared entirely).

And I only got... I can't even remember, maybe only 10 points? The ads were not kind to me, could not get them to show up. Oh well. :wink:
  • Options
    XimphXimph Posts: 1,044 Member
    edited March 2014
    Wallin wrote:
    Ximph wrote:

Hi Judy! Glad to see you're around and doing well :D It's always nice when people check in now and then (I do worry a little about some of the people who were so active who just disappeared entirely).

And I only got... I can't even remember, maybe only 10 points? The ads were not kind to me, could not get them to show up. Oh well. :wink:

Awe! Thanks! I do want to be sure nobody worries! I got to play sims for a while just a couple days ago and I was just so happy to play without it lagging or freezing up on me. I am loving this computer.

Well here is to everyone getting more simpoint adds! I know we all got some lengthy wishlists... or at least most of us! XD
    My Studio
    Part of the "Own the Store Club" horray!!
    My Youtube Let's Play Video!
  • Options
    Whiteraven40Whiteraven40 Posts: 129 Member
    edited March 2014
    I was surprised to see the button for me in the UK, it only worked once but its nice to see it finally over here :D
  • Options
    melissam311554melissam311554 Posts: 824 Member
    edited March 2014
    Wallin wrote:
    It's always nice when people check in now and then (I do worry a little about some of the people who were so active who just disappeared entirely).

Oof. I hope I'm not one of those people! :lol:

(Yeah, sorry, life's been pretty bad for me over the past couple of months and I'm only now really starting to get back into a stable mood.)
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    ajaxpost wrote:
    Some great news (but sadly not for Americans apparently) that Jim posted elsewhere:

It seems that the new rate is 5 simpoints for each ad watched.

While I don't care for the new system much myself, I am so happy that you and everyone else outside the US is finally getting points! :D:D:D It's about time. I hope you get a ton, and get some great stuff. :mrgreen:

Ximph wrote:
    Awe! Thanks! I do want to be sure nobody worries! I got to play sims for a while just a couple days ago and I was just so happy to play without it lagging or freezing up on me. I am loving this computer.

Having a good computer makes it a whole new playing experience. It's nice to hear you can actually enjoy the game now! 8)

Wallin wrote:
    It's always nice when people check in now and then (I do worry a little about some of the people who were so active who just disappeared entirely).

Oof. I hope I'm not one of those people! :lol:

(Yeah, sorry, life's been pretty bad for me over the past couple of months and I'm only now really starting to get back into a stable mood.)

You are most definitely a friend I think about, Melissa! I'm so glad to hear from you! :mrgreen: I saw you post on that contest page for the new set, so I knew you were around at least. :wink: I hope you're doing well!
  • Options
    Jimboola11Jimboola11 Posts: 1,850 Member
    edited March 2014
    Guys,

Sim Guru Copeland tells me that the DD should be updated quite soon.

So quick, wake the masses! ;)
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Jimboola11 wrote:
    Guys,

I'm glad they waited until after you all got Serenity Retreat :mrgreen:

I hope the next round will have even more fun for everyone!
  • Options
    Shogo_YahagiShogo_Yahagi Posts: 838 Member
    edited March 2014
    New rotation starting in 43 minutes.

Sizzle Baby Pro Deep Fryer for 2 hours followed by the Tiki Living Room Set.

I was watching the clock to grab the Party Past 2 Shirt, checked back, and the upcoming sales had changed.

• Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    edited March 2014
    Welcome Shogo_Yahagi! You bring great news! :thumbup:

Yep, it looks like we are on the brink of a whole NEW DD LIST :mrgreen:

If y'all can wait I will try to start a new thread tomorrow but, of course, if anyone else fancies taking the lead please feel free :D

Oh yeah! Looking forward to some new DD excitement!

• Options
    CelestiAliCatCelestiAliCat Posts: 1,191 Member
    edited March 2014
    Yay! Finally! :D
  • Options
    Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited March 2014
    YES YES YES times a million! I am so excited for a new list! Oh please let Grim's manor be in this rotation, I would die of joy!
  • Options
    APottsAPotts Posts: 2,448 Member
    edited March 2014
    Hello Tiki, it's been a while. I see you are sporting a new list, it looks good on you. :lol: This should be interesting... I hope. :wink:
  • Options
    ladysilver814ladysilver814 Posts: 373 Member
    edited March 2014
    New DD starting in 9 minutes!
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Hurray! :D
  • Options
    Shogo_YahagiShogo_Yahagi Posts: 838 Member
    edited March 2014
    First 3 items:

Sizzle Baby Pro Deep Fryer / 255 / 500 / 49% / 2 hours
    Tiki Living Room Set / ? / ? / ?% / 2 hours
    Futureshock Bedroom / ? / 1000 / ?% / ? hours
  • Options
    NiralynNiralyn Posts: 755 Member
    edited March 2014
    New rotation starting in 43 minutes.

Sizzle Baby Pro Deep Fryer for 2 hours followed by the Tiki Living Room Set.

I was watching the clock to grab the Party Past 2 Shirt, checked back, and the upcoming sales had changed.
    Yeah, no kidding! I was watching right as the ticker counted down from 00:20 secs remaining, and suddenly it's that silly deep fryer instead of the Party Past 2 Shirt! :x :roll:
  • Options
    wendyyi1wendyyi1 Posts: 579 Member
    edited March 2014
    Yay, new list! :D

Hopefully it's a good omen that it has started with a PC item, and that the first 2 items are up for only 2 hours.
  • Options
    Jimboola11Jimboola11 Posts: 1,850 Member
    edited March 2014
    Jimboola11 wrote:
    Guys,

Told ya! :mrgreen:
    Not a bad list so far. useful stuff although oddly I own the first three! :roll:

Come on cut-price world, lets see ya! 8)
  • Options
    missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    edited March 2014
    OMG A NEW LIST!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: YAY!!!!!! *happy dance*

I was on mypage and saw someone said they can't decide if they should get the frier from the dd and I was like :shock: :shock: I don't remember that being in the rotation. I was waiting for the dd page to load and was like don't freak out & get your hopes up lol, but I was so happy when I saw a new list had been started. This morning when I got up I saw that I had been sent some flower (rl flowers) then that there was a new dd list, this is a great way to start my birthday :D What a nice thing for the store to do for my birthday :lol:
    a.k.a. Catherine

• Options
    lizbethbearlizbethbear Posts: 3,201 Member
    edited March 2014
    missy2311 wrote:

I was on mypage and saw someone said they can't decide if they should get the frier from the dd and I was like :shock: :shock: I don't remember that being in the rotation. I was waiting for the dd page to load and was like don't freak out & get your hopes up lol, but I was so happy when I saw a new list had been started. This morning when I got up I saw that I had been sent some flower (rl flowers) then that there was a new dd list, this is a great way to start my birthday :D What a nice thing for the store to do for my birthday :lol:

Happy Birthday! And congrats on winning that lottery :)
    WznfzGr.gif
  • Options
    MolliesDolliesMolliesDollies Posts: 525 Member
    edited March 2014
    Yay Yay Yay!!!! I'm super excited!

btw, my neck and arm are all better now!

And Happy Birthday Catherine!!!!
    Now a proud member of the Own the Store Club!!!
  • Options
    missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    edited March 2014
    missy2311 wrote:

What lottery ?
    a.k.a. Catherine

• Options
    lizbethbearlizbethbear Posts: 3,201 Member
    edited March 2014
    missy2311 wrote:
    missy2311 wrote:

What lottery ?

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/743940.page

Bob89 nominated you and you won :)
    WznfzGr.gif