Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CLOSED DD (Daily Deal) Rotation & Sales Help: Start 7 Dec; Repeat 31 Jan

Comments

• Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    edited March 2014
    Jimboola11 wrote:
    74% off Indulgent Living :shock:
    I'm glad I checked back in, cuz I got it for freeeee :D
    I'll be riveted for this new DD rotation.
    Ditto. I almost spat out my tea when I saw the discount. What a great deal for everyone. :D
    EDIT - You are right angeljess, you can see the % go up in seconds. NEVER seen this before. 76% now!
    I've seen deals go in minutes or less
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    Meg1626Meg1626 Posts: 3,351 Member
    edited March 2014
    Jimboola11 wrote:
    Ditto. I almost spat out my tea when I saw the discount. What a great deal for everyone. :D
    EDIT - You are right angeljess, you can see the % go up in seconds. NEVER seen this before. 76% now!

Greenhouse and Market! ::sigh:: Those were the good old days :lol::mrgreen: 8)
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Up now
    6 ) Country livin' 420 /1500 72 % 2 hours
    Part of April 2013 compilation

Up next
    7 ) BahHaus ?/1350 2 hours
    8 ) old town: starter kit

Indulgent living sold out with 1 hour 18 minutes left
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    StellaTorontoStellaToronto Posts: 2,123 Member
    edited March 2014
    Country Living 72 % off :shock:
    stellatorontosims.tumblr.com
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    edited March 2014
    Up now
    6 ) Country Livin' 420 / 1500 /72% /2 hours

Next
    7 ) BahHaus 2 hours
    8 ) Old Town: Starter Kit

5 ) Indulgent living - sold out with 1 hour 20 minutes remaining
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    kati77kati77 Posts: 3,146 Member
    edited March 2014
    Country Livin' 420 simpoints! I think I only had the chicken coop, but I got the download button! I don't know if I'd ever bought that set, but now I got if free :D
    01-06-18_5-09-41%C2%A0PM_2.png

• Options
    edited March 2014
    Sorry, double post.

• Options
    hugzncuddleshugzncuddles Posts: 223 Member
    edited March 2014
    OMG just picked up Country livin for free!! Green download button!! YAYYYY!!!

Been waiting for a springtime sale and hoped it would be half price or something, but wow! My CYS was about 700-900sp (can't remember exactly as I stopped checking a while back), so wow this is awesome! :D

Congrats to everyone grabbing these brilliant deals. :)

Edited for typo.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Meg1626 wrote:
    Jimboola11 wrote:
    Greenhouse and Market! ::sigh:: Those were the good old days :lol::mrgreen: 8)
    The market that was the one I couldn't remember. The duke of bows also sold out quickly. Country livin' is already up to 33%in about 7 minutes.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Me1620 wrote:
    Victoria, I miss Torrie but Evelyn is gorgeous. Downloading her now. Which one of David's Sims will she have her eye on? Or will the eyes be on her?
    lol, Evelyn is not really the one sim kind of girl. She has life long ambitions to break a whole lot of hearts. Mostly she is happy to keep company with whoever has the deepest pockets in Roaring Heights :wink:
    :D

@ Adrian, here is the link to the new DD spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtpEl0wI2y17dEc2S293d0s5SkN5N0VoR2sxbTFkSFE&usp=drive_web#gid=9

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    Jimboola11Jimboola11 Posts: 1,850 Member
    edited March 2014
    Just a word to the wise fellow stalkers.

Country Living unlocks a lot of CYS for the April 2013 Comp.

Indulgent Living unlocks a lot of CYS for Indulgent Living & Luxe Loungewear.

*snoopy dances all round*
    :)
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Jimboola11 wrote:
    Just a word to the wise fellow stalkers.

Country Living unlocks a lot of CYS for the April 2013 Comp.

Indulgent Living unlocks a lot of CYS for Indulgent Living & Luxe Loungewear.

*snoopy dances all round*
    :)

Thanks for the tip. That way I could get the Tudor set for 620 simpoints. Too bad I don't really want it... But for anyone who does, it's a great deal :)

• Options
    Valgon57Valgon57 Posts: 2,040 Member
    edited March 2014
    :shock: 72% off!
    Where's the store ads promo..?

This is spring cleaning! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Up now
    7 ) BahHaus / 729 / 1350 / 46% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation

Upcoming Sales

8 ) Old Town: Starter Kit / / 450 / / 2 hours
    Some items part of Quaint Cottage Collection
    9 ) Mother Russia

6 ) Country Livin' sold out with 1 hour 29 minutes remaining

• Options
    edited March 2014
    Up now
    7 ) BahHaus 729 /1350 46 % 2 hours

Up next
    8 ) Old town: starter kit ?/450 2 hours
    9 ) Mother Russia :D

Country livin' sold out early with 1 hour 29 minutes left
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    9 ) Mother Russia :D
    :D:D I agree. It is one of the few sets that I don't own all the items.
    lucyvp86 wrote:
    Anybody else wondering why they are being so generous?
    Every now and then, the store team has given us some great rotations to wake us up. Here's hoping they keep us awake and offer more great deals.

• Options
    wendyyi1wendyyi1 Posts: 579 Member
    edited March 2014
    Wow! I'm loving this list so far. :lol:

Mother Russia was only released in November. Do sets normally come up on the DD so soon after release?
  • Options
    Jimboola11Jimboola11 Posts: 1,850 Member
    edited March 2014
    I just think the DD wasn't making much money recently. They have decided to stimulate the market again. Good decision.

A lot of people will be happy at Mother Russia I think. Not for me but others will be pleased.
  • Options
    wendyyi1wendyyi1 Posts: 579 Member
    edited March 2014
    Only 8% of Bauhuas has been claimed so far. Everyone must have used all their SPs on Indulgent Living and Country Livin'.

Bauhaus has appeared on the sale page a lot over the last few weeks, so maybe most people who want it have already bought it.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Oh, I got the BahHaus on the last rotation and it was only 30 % off then... But of course, how could I have known I could get it cheaper later.
    lucyvp86 wrote:
    Anybody knows if we can get these things with our iPhones????

I imagine it should be possible. I've bought some items using my Android tablet, so I can't really see why it wouldn't work on a smart phone.

• Options
    Meg1626Meg1626 Posts: 3,351 Member
    edited March 2014
    lucyvp86 wrote:
    Mother Russia is coming up in 3.5 hours....cries.....they are giving us sets that I've been wanting for soooo long.

I won't be home *cries some more*

Anybody knows if we can get these things with our iPhones????

I have a Galaxy S3 and I LIVED on my phone at work during the April 2013 DD Rotation of Awesomeness! So yes, definitely you can. As long as it doesn't sell out in less than a minute, you should be fine. :mrgreen: Good luck!

And I'm so excited to see everyone getting such wonderful discounts! Buy, buy, buy!! :twisted: :wink: 8)
  • Options
    melissam311554melissam311554 Posts: 824 Member
    edited March 2014
    Wallin wrote:
    Wallin wrote:
    It's always nice when people check in now and then (I do worry a little about some of the people who were so active who just disappeared entirely).

Oof. I hope I'm not one of those people! :lol:

(Yeah, sorry, life's been pretty bad for me over the past couple of months and I'm only now really starting to get back into a stable mood.)

You are most definitely a friend I think about, Melissa! I'm so glad to hear from you! :mrgreen: I saw you post on that contest page for the new set, so I knew you were around at least. :wink: I hope you're doing well!

I meant more I hope not one of the people who caused worry. I don't want to dump but things are...okay. Had a scare with my mother (concerns that her cancer had spread to her chest & liver) but it all came back okay. Of course, since she got the okay my husband's been feeling off and we've got three(!) hospital visits next week to go through. Thankfully I've saved up a lot of annual leave and my work is quite flexible.

Also, I disappear and we get huge long DD lists. I poke my head back in and we get a new set-filled list. Coincidence, I think not? :P
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    edited March 2014
    I meant more I hope not one of the people who caused worry. I don't want to dump but things are...okay. Had a scare with my mother (concerns that her cancer had spread to her chest & liver) but it all came back okay. Of course, since she got the okay my husband's been feeling off and we've got three(!) hospital visits next week to go through. Thankfully I've saved up a lot of annual leave and my work is quite flexible.

Also, I disappear and we get huge long DD lists. I poke my head back in and we get a new set-filled list. Coincidence, I think not? :P
    Hi Melissa, good to see you here again and, yes, I will happily thank you (and Jim for chasing SimGuruCopeland) for our fab new DD list :thumbup:

Heartened by the positive news for your mother, and hope that hubbie is going to be feeling better soon.

And also, Mollie, really pleased to hear that you are also on the mend.

Thanks to everyone for keeping up with the deals. I may be able to start the new thread in a few hours but you'll have to bear with me as I have a busy week-end coming up so, at the rate the deals are going through, may get a little behind for a few days!

And, finally, DARN! I would have got Indulgent Living for free with my current CYS price. Now, I'll have to hang on till the list repeats! Oh, sleep can be so cruel! :cry:
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Up now
    8 ) Old town: starter kit 189 /450 58 % 2 hours

Up next
    9 ) Mother Russia :D ?/1900 2 hours
    10 ) Storybook dining room set
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    melissam311554melissam311554 Posts: 824 Member
    edited March 2014
    8) Old Town: Starter Kit 189 / 450 / 58% / 2 hours
    9) Mother Russia ?? / ?? / ??% / 2 hours
    10) Storybook Dining Room Set ?? / ?? / ??% / ? hours

(Sheesh am I out of practise or what?)