Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A different 100 baby challenge

Comments

• Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @mcrudd I like that you chose to do your big updates on Mondays, that's a nice idea to kind of do a nice weekly check in with everyone. I might need to do something like that to get a bit more organized with my updates. I love your house too. If I weren't doing my other challenge, which encourages a daily post and playing, then I'd probably be dedicating a little bit more time to making Farrah's house look better since usually I do love building and decorating. I've just been doing that a lot in my other challenge and don't have time haha. Kristine is also looking great after eating that diet ice cream!
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    yeah I thought Mondays are a good time, but if something major happens like someone actually age up then I will share that LOL. Oh my goodness I know she looks amazing, I wish I could get my hands on some of that diet ice cream in real life hahahahahaha :p
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Ok I'm gonna do a "Friday Update" since it's Friday in my game. Friday seems like a good day to do updates. And then it's bed time for me :)
    I've been neglecting Adam's aspiration since I was having more fun with his brother's vampire one. His younger brother might age up before him at this rate. Anyway, here is Adam getting his mischief skill up by pranking this toilet. I think he has an A in school too. I forgot to check though.
    i3gAePE.jpg

Bennett is on stage 3 of the master vampire aspiration and has an A in school as well.
    ADXa5kg.png

Clara is so close to aging up! Just a few more points in her motor skill and she'll be a teen!
    DB3uTyA.jpg

Declan had a lot of needs to take care of when he aged up so he's just started working on those.
    OAayFCi.jpg

Daisy aged up in slightly better shape so she's getting a head start on her homework.
    RWDGusO.png

Estelle...needs a bath lol. We'll get to that soon. Skills are slowly but surely getting there.
    VFsZVbs.jpg

And Flora, our youngest, still needs to work on several skills too. This screenshot made me laugh - there's my two vampire kids haha.
    Pzwj1Up.png

And our Momma is taking a much deserved nap.
    wpdmJCP.jpg
  • Options
    Aww your house is slowly but surely starting to get colour now, I can see it every time you post photo's. What is Bennett doing at Flora's bed, giving her vampire juju's LOL
  • Options
    Edward finally aged up <3
    QvFlUGn.png
    K7VbYmD.png

And I prettied up the nursery a bit ;)
    3iviUWV.png
  • Options
    Did the outside up a bit ;)

UerVKCV.png
    XmxB1g3.png
    sRGpzFf.png

Now that is me for today. Night night from New Zealand and happy simming <3
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    @mcrudd Your house is looking so good! Those spell caster bassinets make for a lovely nursery too! I don't think I'll get around to playing today, I need to devote some gameplay to my other challenge if I have time haha, and I have a busy day with some real life commitments too, but looking forward to seeing your progress!
  • Options
    Llandros2012Llandros2012 Posts: 620 Member
    @mcrudd and @permanentrose I have run into the same issue with the teens aspiration and requiring to be an adult. I think what I am going to do is require my teens to max one adult skill (related to their adult aspiration or part time job), get an A in high school, and reach the top (level 3) of any part-time career (this could also be scouts if wanted instead). This way I can get them out of the house and have more room to bring in the little ones.
  • Options
    @mcrudd Your house is looking so good! Those spell caster bassinets make for a lovely nursery too! I don't think I'll get around to playing today, I need to devote some gameplay to my other challenge if I have time haha, and I have a busy day with some real life commitments too, but looking forward to seeing your progress!

aww thanks <3 I do like those bassinets but I so wish we had different colour schemes for them. I might take them one day and look at their images in sims4studio and try my hand at recolouring them LOL. Yeah real life does get in the way some time, might for me today as well, will see how it goes, I am meant to go and do food shopping ;)
    @mcrudd and @permanentrose I have run into the same issue with the teens aspiration and requiring to be an adult. I think what I am going to do is require my teens to max one adult skill (related to their adult aspiration or part time job), get an A in high school, and reach the top (level 3) of any part-time career (this could also be scouts if wanted instead). This way I can get them out of the house and have more room to bring in the little ones.

That is a good idea @Llandros2012 I basically decided that as soon as the part comes up to become an adult then they move out, no need to complete the aspiration then. I need them out, no clinging on to their mom is they are adults :D
  • Options
    Llandros2012Llandros2012 Posts: 620 Member
    So, I've been having trouble sticking with my game today - just kind of felt bad so I played off and on but it was a struggle to get much done.

Eric Lewis became the 4th boyfriend (she will need 8 to complete Serial Romance aspiration).

MJ2MZpq.png
    The house got yet a few more updates as we have really done well with the paintings on plopsie.

ddMJwqq.png

There's actually another bathroom added and some more additions since this but it's continuously growing.

Ch0MNWl.png

The boys are all aged up to school age - Anton is about to age up and the twins are working hard to catch up.

wwzHfB9.png

Poor Anton - he'll get a new wardrobe soon!

fUqoCWO.png

Calvin aged up to and added to the chaos!

onxe3e9.png

The twins are finishing up the Creative aspiration as they do everything alike anyway!

3Jjmp8W.png

Anton is a barista and needed to do some practicing before his job actually begins.

UePZ6m1.png

Bryan is leveling up his cooking for his fast food job after aging up while Bryce went the retail route. Here they are enjoying the start of the weekend and eating whatever their brother makes for them!

sON5BeS.png

Baby #5, Darrius Lewis, arrived and is so far a pretty easy kid to manage. The curse of male sims continues for poor Mandy....maybe a little girl next time?!

IYIpO5Q.png

Dennis Kim is the next one on the 'hit' list - and baby 6 is conceived during a horrible thunderstorm - it literally scared all the rest of the family while Mandy accomplished her 'goal'!

b9xb1ke.png

• Options
    @Llandros2012 wow you accomplished a lot. Your house looks amazing on the outside, I need to work on the look of my house on the outside, its just a solid brick at the moment LOL.
  • Options
    @Llandros2012 You could always have Mandy eat strawberries and listen to pop music next pregnancy to get a little girl in that family haha!
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    cytnl wrote: »
    @mcrudd How do you guys post pics on here? I just finished my Spellcaster challenge earlier today, so I am thinking of starting this one up because apparently I am not babied out yet after the triplets, hehe.

I use Imgur https://imgur.com/ Its free and very easy to use. I will try explain below
    So you first register and so on, then once you have your page then you click on add images
    RST1fb5.png

Once your image is added, then you click on the little image of it and it will open a big one with a whole lot of image links. click on the word copy at the BBCode (message boards & forums) and then just paste here on the forums and it would be the correct link with image tags allready done for you :)

6yVbkLF.png

Let me know if you need any help to post your pics, I am happy to help you where I can @cytnl
    Post edited by mcrudd on
  • Options
    Soooo all my real life kids and husband is fed and having quiet time so now I can load my game :) See you all later if something happens in game. Fiona is pretty close to aging up, hopefully that will happen.
  • Options
    Yay Fiona finally aged up to a child :)
    zmQdbR8.png
    R9YgIdm.png

Its Saturday in the game so I am working on everyone's aspirations right now.
    I had some good paintings sold on Plopsy for +10 000 simoleons so I am going to try and make my house look more like a house and less like a solid brick block :D
  • Options
    SimsirellaSimsirella Posts: 11 New Member
    It looks like such a fun challenge to do. I am playing the Disney Legacy Challenge right now and maybe after that I can try this one too! I was so stressed that I wasn't gonna succes accomplishing all of their A's in school before they age up when I was playing the regular 100 Baby Challenge but since we don't have a time problem here it is so much more fun and I can enjoy gameplay more :)
  • Options
    Simsirella wrote: »
    It looks like such a fun challenge to do. I am playing the Disney Legacy Challenge right now and maybe after that I can try this one too! I was so stressed that I wasn't gonna succes accomplishing all of their A's in school before they age up when I was playing the regular 100 Baby Challenge but since we don't have a time problem here it is so much more fun and I can enjoy gameplay more :)

It would be lovely if you joined us :) It is at your own time and you can just use my rules as guidelines as well, very relaxed baby challenge <3
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Since my last post I have been working on my house. It looks a bit less like a brick, still not very good, I will have to add more windows but to do that I need to rearrange the rooms and don't wanna do that right now. I am off to go and work on their aspirations and do my Monday update ;)

APJBKZb.png
  • Options
    Belinda is my first little bird to leave the nest <3
    I aged her up because her aspiration required her to be an adult, also she was an A student ;)

dN7CQGz.png
    ZKPElwD.png

Quick pick of the family protrait before she leaves
    Y6NMiQl.png

She moved in with her dad I hunted him down LOL
    1n1Zrwe.png
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Caleb aged up to a teen now :)
    BW3TePW.png
    DAATtuL.png
  • Options
    Big update time <3
    This is the house currently :)
    z8ey8II.png
    a3gOSUS.png

Adrian
    He is a teen and on the third tier of 4 of his aspiration.
    4YCTI8q.png

Alyssa
    She is a teen and on her third tier of her aspiration
    fWayboJ.png

Caleb
    He just aged up to a teen so have not started his aspiration yet
    L25837P.png

Dylan
    He is a child busy with his first tier of his aspiration
    A5kVtsQ.png

Edward
    He is a child and on his last tier of his aspiration
    4mPWhqQ.png

Fiona
    She is a child that is on her second tier of her aspiration
    WnbsoUV.png
    Kristine
    She is making lots of money on Plopsy and realizing she will need to fall pregnant while the kids are at school a bit later
    8WvudaA.png
  • Options
    Mortimer Goth is the next daddy ;)
    TY5hZuA.png
    w3HoSgf.png
  • Options
    Leaving you all with this pic of Kristine in her second trimester expecting baby number 8 <3
    Night night from New Zealand will see you all tomorrow :)

QDctjvz.png
  • Options
    TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    Bennet definitely takes after his father! I love the blue hair!
  • Options
    TeeSea wrote: »
    Bennet definitely takes after his father! I love the blue hair!
    @TeeSea Haha yeah, Bennett's just been a fun surprise this challenge with his looks.

@mcrudd Great building update! And wow, you have a toddler free house for a bit, so nice!!! You'll probably be so efficient with everyone else. Also was wondering (and I'll ask @Llandros2012 as well since you both just did the aspiration challenge) - I can't find the vampire spar/duel option. I thought it was at the end of the friendly socials, but it's not showing up for Bennett when I click on Vlad. Does he have to be at a certain vampire lore level?