Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A different 100 baby challenge

Comments

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Excited to see what you name baby number 7!

LOL, You did not have to wait long <3

Kristine just had baby number 7, a little baby girl named Fiona <3
    Acx9Krt.png

Oopsies forgot to pick my outfits before the birth and the Pride ones I made today is still in my mods folder LOL
    6c0HgEY.png

Anyways.... Introducing baby Fiona <3
    Q2S19iE.png
    My next post will be in spoilers because it will be an update on how all 7 are doing ;)
    Okie dokie, I think its Update time :)

This is what the current Norton 100 baby challenge with aging off house looks like :)
    Money is not too bad and bills are just under 3000 at the moment.

gMFWcOe.png
    K6FEnmj.png

Adrian
    He is a child and is on his second tier of aspirations.
    RV8dYTa.png

Alyssa
    She is a child and is on her second tier of aspirations.
    FnXekVf.png

Belinda
    She is a child and is still on her first tier of aspirations
    e5iWta1.png

Caleb
    He is a toddler and only have three more skills to go
    qHXnpPb.png

Dylan
    He is a toddler and have 4 more skills to go
    Pi9s9pS.png

Edward
    He is a baby, but its his last day of being one.
    qzMArJe.png

Fiona
    She is a baby that was just born now.
    dZ31OTl.png

Kristine
    She is a proud Momma of 7 beautiful children
    pGQAVwm.png

• permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    I kind of want to try this challenge but I would die without cheating needs for that many toddlers lol
    I kind of want to try this challenge but I would die without cheating needs for that many toddlers lol

Yeah its a bit tricky not cheating, did you see poor Belinda's state when she aged up from toddler to child LOL.

I had to make some changes to the house. I added an upstairs. I moved Kristine and the babies upstairs and locked her bedroom door. The toddlers and kids wake her up when they scared. I will make her old room a teen room and the nursery another bathroom. So now money is low again, but she has a steady income from plopsy now. The huge space upstairs will be future something I will notice I need hahahahaha. For now the kids can do their homework projects there ;)

QQLrwyz.png
    SZmvnCZ.png
    edited May 2021
    mmmm on second thought I might move the dining table to where the little lounge is and move the lounge upstairs too, because everything is cramped there and I don't like that.
    edited May 2021
    Edward aged up from a baby to a toddler :)
    UtB8xYR.png

Kristine spending time with her toddlers. Dylan never listens and stops skilling up when I am not looking LOL
    2M6FD4i.png
    Post edited by mcrudd on
    Caleb aged up :)

pAlb9BP.png
    GutJzAp.png

That is it for tonight folks :) I am done for the day <3
  • Llandros2012Llandros2012 Posts: 620 Member
    @mcrudd okay, I had so much fun playing along with you on the Aspiration challenge that I'll go down this road with you too! I tried to stay as close to your setup as possible but I changed the lifetime wish to Super Parent instead. Everything else, including the lot in Willow Creek, was the same.

This is Mandy Trammell - she briefly was in my Aspiration challenge but she is here with no skills or history.

fohLhdP.png

She landed in Willow Creek and will use painting as her method of making money - no career as child-raising is job enough!

5dZPTd2.png

This is her house which is in desperate need of a bit of landscaping!

GKYRTbq.png

A second view before the challenge begins....

5BPJpFt.png

The house is about as bare and minimum on the inside as you can get but ready for a growing family!

pQp3dg0.png

After the build and sparse furnishings, Mandy will be starting life with $1374 to her name. I'm sure that will increase as we get going. I'm probably going to step out of the celebrity spotlight - not really interested in being famous while raising 100 children!

• TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    edited June 2021
    My journey starts later in the thread
    Post edited by TeeSea on
    Well, we are off to a difficult start...

Baby Daddy #1 to walk by is Darrell Charm. We got him in the mood pretty quick.

o7mNtSN.png

Too bad that the first two attempts were complete failures! But the third was the 'charm' apparently!

RA0goXG.png

The pregnancy was easy and we got lots of paintings completed and listed on Plopsie. It took a while to start selling, but eventually they did. Mandy wasn't too sure on this as she got to the hospital but it's too late to turn back now.

hHgBcs6.png

Welcome to our very first, little Angelina!

AA9SKzp.png

Instantly we were back on the prowl and poor Mortimer Goth just happened to walk into our little web.

rOeLtiL.png

Here we are breaking the news and it's starting to register with Mortimer that he'll have to share this with Bella too!

5IxctTH.png

I tried to push too hard and the bladder won...

XYoCMqm.png

It's about to get a whole lot worse as the next baby is soon to be born at some point later today!

cPeuW4d.png
    @Llandros2012 Yay !!!! So glad you are joining me in this one too :) aww Mandy should give Kristine a call, she will comfort her by telling her bladder failures occur quite often especially while pregnant and tending to babies and toddlers. I must say if your parenting skill is mastered things seem to go much easier, especially with the babies if you use super efficient baby care, but do remember to cuddle every now and then for relationship purposes. Plopsy ends up being a good option. Gosh I might turn of starfame too, because she went all the way up to star level 3 and then I used plopsy and she lost it now she gets depressed about it. Like you said, we don't need it for this challenge ;) Can't wait to see Mandy and all her little ankle biters in future posts, thanks for joining me <3 Happy simming :)

@TeeSea ooooof that looks hard, good luck to you, feel free to post your adventures here as well since you are also using aging off gameplay for your 100 baby challenge :) Good luck and happy simming ;)

edited May 2021
    Ok I decided to give this a go. I have some free time this month so I decided to see this would be something fun I want to stick with.

This is Farrah Stokes, who was a pre-made roommate for one of my sims at Uni that I gave a makeover to and loved her so much that I saved her to my library to do something with eventually, so now I am repurposing her :)
    eIzCKlE.png?1

I download an unfurnished starter home I have up in the gallery, will expand as I get money and more kids.
    uEC7Q4V.jpg

Farrah is a snob, so she is not impressed by the lack of decor. (Realized she's supposed to have different traits though if I do this the way the rules state, I'll pop pop into CAS and change those next time I play)
    bl9P9Ts.jpg

First walk by was Nancy. Sorry Nancy, you won't work for this challenge haha
    mu2vnrQ.png

The welcome wagon started soon though. Farrah is living in Windenburg so it was Dominic Fyres, Siobhan Fyres, Gunther Munch, and Ulrike Faust. Since Dominic is married, I decided to pick Gunther for the first daddy and sent everyone else home and got to work :)
    Q63vMhI.png

Forgot to take a pic of her positive pregnancy test, but she's pregnant indeed, painting while she enjoys some fruitcake (I got lucky that she likes it)
    dO0pIzS.png

2nd trimester, still painting away, got some basic furnishings. This is the fastest I've played the sims in ages, this is definitely different for me, but it's fun for now :)
    MZANgu4.png

It's go time!
    W2aIy9f.png

Could not for the life of me get the hospital birth to work. I must be having some issues with a mod or CC, will have to look into that later, so Farrah had to buy not only the invisible bassinet, but also a CC crib since I didn't want her baby floating around in midair lol (so in this case CC is actually making me pay extra haha).
    Oc8YW8d.png

Welcome to the world, baby Adam!
    B5q044v.png

I'll play more later if I have time :)
    Yay @permanentrose joined in too. The three Musketeers sharing challenge knowledge again <3 Farrah is so pretty. Wow what a cute little crib (don't look Melanie you know you should never download cc cause then you can't stop) aww look at the little teddy in it (stoppit Melanie you don't need it just a Maxis crib is good enough) I actually want to load my game and then use one of my pregnant sims from the gallery to go to the hospital in the same safe game as Kristine and then bb,enablefreebuild and place my hospital I made over, it has more life than the original, but I don't want to do it with Kristine first just incase it messes things up.
    edited May 2021
    Hahaha you should totally get CC cribs since you love playing with babies so much ;) I think you should be okay editing the hospital and still having babies there just fine, I've done it in the past. I just think one of my mods is causing issues since this new update happened and usually I'm just too lazy to figure out what's wrong as long as my game isn't crashing haha

I popped into my game to change Farrah's traits since I forgot to make them the ones for this challenge, so I decided to play for minute. I was about to send Farrah to bed when who should show up....
    ZUIle45.jpg

Idk how having a potential vampire kid in this challenge will affect things, but it was just too funny that he was the next male to show up so I went for it.
    Nj7Hjh3.png

Sorry Adam, mommy is busy getting flirty with a vampire, we'll change that dirty diaper soon haha
    Q7eCm3s.png

Success!
    ZhXfaUu.png

Went to take care of Adam's diaper, and I guess Vlad decided he didn't want to stick around to hear the news haha
    ePEcJUD.png

Dinner time for me now, but maybe baby #2 will be born later tonight if I have time :)
    Td1gFV9.png
    Hahahaha @permanentrose Vlad came to your house next that is hillarious, but might end up being pretty interesting too :D I edited the hospital with another sim so when Kristine is ready for babies again it will not be such a cold delivery room. I just loaded my game and I think I am going to end up with more than four children at a time, although the kids are A students they still have a while to go on aspiration completion, so the current toddlers will catch up and the room only has four beds, so will make another kids room downstairs and the older generation can go upstairs, so teens in the future. But will do that once the next toddler ages up that should be Dylan if he listens and does as he is told too LOL. Well lets head in game and see what happens today <3
    Kristine did a quick super efficient baby care on Fiona because she is tired and need to sleep before everyone wakes up LOL

rOmvBkB.png
    I added the child's room with bathroom attached because Dylan is very close to aging up but the four kids are not near completing their aspirations, Its all good its Friday in the game so I can work on it the weekend.

JG3udCK.png
    @mcrudd That super efficient baby care is a nice option!

--
    I really like this painting, I almost kept it, but it got listed on plopsy since she needs the money.
    8cAQyUN.png

Farrah wasn't listening to me when I tried to auto solve her bladder and I realized the toilet was broken. She had a bladder failure in the middle of fixing it, sorry Farrah!
    naG6Qly.png

Trying to make money in ways that aren't just painting
    mInysrR.png

Getting close to the birth of baby #2!
    lhDJnOy.png

Decided to try the hospital again, and it worked!
    NnVJDNZ.jpg

Welcome baby Bennett! I'm not sure if he's a vampire yet. I guess I'll have to wait until he's a toddler.
    XW8JUdp.png

Our next daddy, Marcus Flex, walked by shortly after - and there's Nancy again, jogging as always.
    Ngg61Iy.jpg

Let's try for this baby in a bush just to shake things up.
    j50EY9Y.jpg

Marcus went to help with the babies while Farrah took a pregnancy test.
    7pkWbwv.png

And success!
    GmH8pWC.png

This is insane for me lol. I've never played this fast and played with this many babies or aged this quickly either. But I'm having a lot of fun. I might even play more tonight, why not haha?

@mcrudd are you making children do all 4 aspirations or just one? Are you randomizing which one(s) they do?

I'm dying over here with no rewards! I only have 4 children in the house and it is wearing me out!! I'm hoping things will get easier as we get past the baby stage - I barely have time to take an hour nap before it all goes crazy....but working through it.
    edited June 2021
    @Llandros2012 I'm dying with no rewards too haha, and I just have two babies to take care of, not even any toddlers yet. I might modify the rules and get reward traits if I start burning out though, I'll have to wait and see.
    Brandi Goth arrived! She's been a lot of work since this moment!

I0hBJYP.png

Geoffrey Landgraab is poor victim number 3 - I think he's in shock after just getting the news!

oJMQarP.png

Here's a rare moment of peace where Mandy can get some work done - money has been pretty good so far.

9YG62JD.png

Although he won't inherit the Landgraab fortune, little Cameron does have the distinction of being our first male child!

So8ggcZ.png

Some random guy had to walk by soon after we returned from the hospital - and he was up for being donor number 4.

kXHQbr4.png

Angelina aged up and got busy on her skills - it's not much easier when they age up!

asD0ctQ.png

Forgot to take pictures but I worked pretty hard on Angelina and she was able to age up with all skills leveled up!

gu0EU5t.png

Baby Dominik came with an added surprise when Mandy realized that he was part alien - but no alien bassinet so maybe it won't be a dominant feature!

yjaRsoW.png
    @Llandros2012 Ooh, fun surprise to get some alien DNA. You play so fast, I'm impressed!

--

I swear they both are constantly screaming and have dirty diapers. I don't know how Farrah is supposed to get anything done :D
    1INCgSw.png

A miracle, everyone was asleep at the same time
    ESXN7YC.png

And we got our first girl! Welcome baby Clara :)
    cgRmcRO.png

And Adam aged up. Didn't do much with him yet, but I decided I need a break playing tonight
    YHaijeE.png

@mcrudd are you making children do all 4 aspirations or just one? Are you randomizing which one(s) they do?

I'm dying over here with no rewards! I only have 4 children in the house and it is wearing me out!! I'm hoping things will get easier as we get past the baby stage - I barely have time to take an hour nap before it all goes crazy....but working through it.

Just one. I pick it, I will most probably avoid the hard ones like social butterfly LOL. One aspiration and an A in school.

@permanentrose Farrah will have to accept that bladder failure is a common occurrence during the 100 baby challenge LOL. With the babies crying and pooping the whole time, it does get better once you up that parenting skill. I found that all my toddlers in the beginning was fat from over feeding, but with superefficient baby care they were not so much.

Gosh you guys are zooming through this especially you @Llandros2012 . @permanentrose, you have some interesting spots for baby making hahahahaha. Husband just left for work, so I can load my game again too <3 See you all soon with updates ;)
    edited June 2021
    Oh my gosh :o NOBODY listens to me. My game is on pause almost 95 percent of the time telling everyone what to do after I have told them what to do like a gazillion times. Dylan seriously should have been a child by now, but he just does as he pleases. So the only update I have so far is a photo of Kristine and Fiona as her last day as a baby, she will be aging up to a little toddler on Monday ;)

L3Tt6Nn.png