Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A different 100 baby challenge

1777879808183...Next

Comments

• Options
    carlimactcarlimact Posts: 766 Member
    @mcrudd
    These are most of the milestones that I was using as well.
    I did include first bubble bath and excluded first wave (more like a forgot about it. lol)
    First blowout was a 'included if happened' situation since so many of Sasha's babies just had to make her life hard. lol
    So glad these are included now! I always forgot which ones I needed when I was in the thick of it. :D
  • Options
    Update from me!
    1 Sim, 100 Babies - Sasha 1.7
    09-28-23_2-50-37%C2%A0PM.png

Blogger: Click!
    Tumblr: Click!
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    @carlimact Sasha is such a good mom <3 Love Bettina's bike helmet, so colourful. Spray those monsters Sasha they are very scary for your little ones. I had to place two defender lights to keep the monster at bay with a bunk bed, one at the level of each bed. Also I don't think the one I see on your wall is the defender one, perhaps try and change it ;) Love the piano Alexa is playing on <3 What a pretty cake :o AWwwwwww look at little Toto <3 What an AweSim update so sorry I did not see it sooner. You and Sasha are doing so well :)
  • Options
    @mcrudd
    I let the game randomize the helmets. More variety that way I think. I had the little owl one on the side table as well but I think one of the kids stole it. lol I decided to turn the monsters off with MCCC since I got annoyed. Sasha needs her beauty sleep. :D I got the piano since you can get royalties on songs you write. The hustle is real in this house. I put the cake in the ravsheen cake box I have so hopefully it'll last longer than the last one. When Carla aged up, I decided to add Toto to the mix. I had to look up what breed he was from the movie. lol The game doesn't have the exact breed but I did my best. I feel like it's about to go all up in flames as no baby challenge I've ever done has gone this smoothly. That or I've mastered the technique. lol
  • Options
    Update from me
    1 Sim, 100 Babies - Sasha 1.8
    01-07-24_6-40-48%C2%A0PM.png

Blogger: Click!
    Tumblr: Click!