Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Survivors - The River

Comments

• Options
    DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member

@Tamijo wow Mrs. Anderson is pretty! She has a good plan!

hmmm a joke? Well it's the sims so maybe it was just a flower joke!

The Lighthouse painting is a nice one! Sorry Jenny, only the watchers can makes paintings happen more quickly! ;)

Oh poor Simon, he does look lonesome!

omg lol Why does the workers basement smell? can a shower be put in there? or clothes hampers? Why does it stink?

Nice family, the Andersons! I hope they can make friends and have a good life!

Great photoshop, I would never have guessed! Lovely last picture!!!
  • Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,143 Member
    @Tamijo

"Who would be able to say no to a lady like Mrs. Anderson?" Haha, yeah who would. :P But since she wants to invest in property in town it looks like she is a bit wealthy. A wealthy inhabitant may be good for the town.. And it is really hard not to look here. ;)

"Jenny explained that it was all just a joke and she had expected everyone to know that".. Pfft, I'm thinking never a joke without a hint of truth to it..

Hehe, I like of course that the tower is not finished immediately but takes a while to build. Just like in the real world. ;)

Oh, the tower is photoshopped, but it is still cool. Of course, you wouldn't be able to build something that tall in the sims..

"Simon life is again in a mess, he barely every leave the house and do not hear anything from Magdalena or his son."

Oh, hmm, not good. I wonder why that is. If I remember it right he did not have the loner personality trait, so.. maybe he just doesn't like the cold and witner time makes him stay more inside...

"Sally Rushing from the construction crew could no longer stand the smell in the workers basement. " Haha, yeah, I can imagine that. :P I downloaded that caravan and had a family live in it, but I found that the bed would sometimes look odd when a couple went to sleep in it.

"Botan was taking care of the sales stand most of the time. I think the women enjoyed the male free moments, spending lots of time together." Oh, ok then. :P By the way, those cat pictures in the background look real nice.

Happy birthdays to Kent Anderson and Brendon!

And the last shot of the orange sky is of course very beatiful.
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Options
    TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member

@bekkasan
    Thanks for reading and commenting
    Keylee Anderson is a hot lady :D
    Ya bad prank :s
    Hard life for most in our village, they need to make income no matter what.

Good the tower is almost done! That will be a big help to the village
    A step to towards “modern” lifestyle, interesting if they will use the TV & Radio to their benefit. (I will love the fact that I can show computers and cell phones, but the already got those, I haven’t found a way to avoid the portable tech)

Sadly, Simon is back in the negative spiral. :'(
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    @DivaDoodle
    Thanks for reading and commenting.
    Thanks for Mrs. Anderson compliment, sure hope we can keep this family.

Why does the workers basement smell?
    Too many dirty men and no windows to open B)

Well it's the sims so maybe it was just a flower joke!
    way too many flower (jokes) indeed.

Sorry Jenny, only the watchers can makes paintings happen more quickly!
    :p life is hard with no help from above.

Ya Simon is again miserable
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options

@Sprottenham
    The Anderson’s is wealthy, compared to the other villagers. Surely everyone will benefit from their inclusion, with some extra bonus for the male settlers. :p

never a joke without a hint of truth
    Absolutely, but I won’t expect her to go too far with Charles, although you never know.

The tower is in the game – just took the top of to make it look like it was not finished.
    Simon is a mystery, nothing in his personality that would suggest his isolation and behavior towards his child. I thought giving him a job (1/2 time at the trade station) would help, but no so far.
    I also took the caravan out of my game, too tight and funny bed. This new “entry” will be only for a short time. I expect that it will be sold and we will build a “real” house on the lot.

Thanks for compliment on the orange sky.

• Options
    edited August 2023
    Episode 63 – Explosive Tomato – March 2728 part 2

Greg and Myra were at the power plant to fix a problem with one of the burners. There was an explosion and Mara was caught by the flames. She survived but had to stay home some days only in her underwear to protect her burned skin.

jzuEBJG.jpg

T8YZxPd.jpg

Mateo Mercier chose to take his teddy to the other end of the village, playing in front of Beach-Gentry’s front door, hours after his usual bedtime. Sometimes the boy does things, that could seem like signs of autism, but where is mother?

ZtXDu1Q.jpg

We got another drop in temperatures, followed by a snowstorm. Engineer Kent Anderson was caught in the mayhem on this way back from the construction site.

xoncQBL.jpg

Nicholás Valiente’s dog Ariko, got two sweet puppies. Harald and Nicholás suspected one of the stray dogs roaming the village at night, to be the farther.

hJA5BwC.jpg

The busy work at River fashion house was hard on Michiko Vaughan, especially after a hard winter in the cold wooden house. After all she was not young anymore. If the family was not poor, she would consider retiring but as things were, it was out of the question.

FoyKet9.jpg

Jiro Nara was again playing with her juice stand, this time a friendly costumer bought some donuts and lemonade.

nSda9M8.jpg

Tomato Oli extraction was quite high this month, with a total of 4 Oli Barrel produced.

PwOBIc8.jpg

Mussete Mercier was going through a bad phase in her life. Her romance with Terry Scully was at an all time low, not to mention her flirts with Anders Karlson which had seemingly gone completely cold.

9sMczeq.jpg

While Myra Frances was not able to leave her home due to her burns, her boyfriend was paying his attention elsewhere. He brought flower to Jane Harper. His behaviour was clearly flirty towards the 20 years older woman. Nothing dramatic happened but can’t say they acted in a proper manner, considering they both was in other relationships.

9ptR6ml.jpg

Working on a rescue centre can be a bore on days where there are no emergencies. Charles came over to play a few songs to lift the spirits of the firefighters.

yxZcMsT.jpg

Taking over a home after two people both hit my cooking mania can be quite unpleasant. Not only do you need to clean up quite a mess, but the kitchen may also be worn down. Soon the Anderson’s realized that, when the sink and the dishwasher broke down almost simultaneously.

9IlFfj6.jpg

The atmosphere in the student home was pleasing if not directly passionate. Elea Helsby now kinda flirty towards both boys.

RRosXzT.jpg

Danelle Mercier teaching Pierre to walk.

EQMU6Nb.jpg

Simon Stone was a bit more mobile in this period, here chatting with John Hallett at Beach Creative Institute

8krcTSj.jpg

Sales March 2728:
    Preston household:
    1. Tomato Root Oli 251$
    2. Collectable wildlife 80$
    3. Eggs 59$
    Gentry-Beach household:
    1. Collectable wildlife 278$
    Scully household:
    1. Fresh fish 115$
    Nara Household:
    1. Tomato Root Oli 168$
    Anderson Household:
    1. Tomato Root Oli 167$
    2. Seeds 33$
    Mercier household:
    1. Manuscripts 591$
    2. Eggs 276$

Editorial:
    R9Di5vt.jpg

The tax was actually fine, it was the game calculation that was wrong or different, compared to what I expected. From now all tax has been taken out of the game and will be handled manual.
    Had to reset some stuck sims, and also re-enter a “free” family as a baby completely disappeared.
    Otherwise, everything autonome

Free settler Douglas Morrison, caught in the late March snowstorm

Wtg6R1T.jpg
    Post edited by Tamijo on
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Tamijo i enjoyed the song. Its been awhile since I heard it.
    oh dear, poor Myra!
    Glad she wasn't critically hurt.

That is interesting about Mateo going across the village to play in front of someone else's house. yep, who is looking out for him?
    That is a good picture of Kent caught in the snow.
    The puppies are adorable!

ah, poor Michiko getting old is not fun! Ask me how I know!
    Jiro is very industrious!
    Musette is just not good at relationships!

Whoops! Shame on them. Flowers and flirting while Myra is ill.
    That was nice of Charles. I expect it is hard to a rescue worker with no emergencies, but glad they are available for when the emergency happens.

Looks like the Anderson's need to repair or buy better stuff.
    Happy to hear Simon was better.
    It looks as if that late storm was quite heavy!
  • Options

@bekkasan
    Thanks for reading and nice comments.

Glad you liked and remembered "Into the Fire". Always loved that very hard “Purple” song. Somewhat underrated due to the attention "Child in Time" from the same album, received back in their heyday.

Mateo is a very interesting character, I think. He always seems to be a bit lonely and even though he lives in a home full of toys, he almost exclusively plays with or rather cuddle with his teddy bear.

So nice with new puppies, have been hoping to see that happen for a while. <3

Musette is just not good at relationships!
    No she sure ain’t. I guess she has also changed recently. From being a flirty rather aggressive 🐸🐸🐸🐸, she now seems just to be a frustrated single mother, who don’t know what to do. Funny enough she is more caring for the sister’s child than her own son. :|

Whoops! Shame on them.
    Yup! Got the impression that John (YA) can’t get Myra (Teen) up to the “romantic” level he wants, so he is starting to look elsewhere. :'(

Looks like the Anderson's need to repair or buy better stuff.
    I’ll think I’ll have them move to a bigger better home soon, they can afford it.

It looks as if that late storm was quite heavy!
    Exactly, we got piles of snow and more falling now heading into April.
  • Options
    @Tamijo

Wow, a sim that might have autism. That was a clever idea I was about to say.. I mean, it's well thought out to figure that out. I probably wouldn't have thought along those lines. I don't know enough about autism and how to spot it in children (probably) to be able to come up with that idea (I think). Interesting.. but of course, unlucky for the child if it actually is autism. :/

Oh poor Michiko having to work so hard as an elder. I think she is a cute old woman.

"He brought flower to Jane Harper. His behaviour was clearly flirty towards the 20 years older woman. Nothing dramatic happened but can’t say they acted in a proper manner, considering they both was in other relationships." Ah these sims. They are so inappropriate sometimes..

"Taking over a home after two people both hit my cooking mania can be quite unpleasant. Not only do you need to clean up quite a mess, but the kitchen may also be worn down. Soon the Anderson’s realized that, when the sink and the dishwasher broke down almost simultaneously."

Oh yes, I can see that.. Unlucky, I hope they got it cheap. Though with all the money they might be having, they could probably afford an upgrade?

"Simon Stone was a bit more mobile in this period, here chatting with John Hallett at Beach Creative Institute"

Hmm, Simon seems to have his on/off periods. Maybe he is a little bipolar...

th1das9.png
  • Options

@Sprottenham
    Children with symptoms included in the Autism spectrum, included a broad range of conditions, from some with severe brain damage, no language and quite extreme behaviour to much “weaker” conditions where the symptoms is quite hard to spot by the untrained eye. Common symptoms are almost always a lack of social interaction and communication with parents (eye contact) and other children. Repetitive behaviours, excessive interest in one particular thing or topic, devoting all attention to that. Mateo Mercier shows some signs, especially his extreme devotion to a teddy, but also some lack of social interaction. I guess aging up will cure him.

Michiko is a nice person, hope she can retire at some point

They are so inappropriate sometimes
    Ya. Good for our stories :D

The Anderson’s is quite wealthy, they will move to a larger better home asap.

Simon seems to have his on/off periods. Maybe he is a little bipolar...
    LOL ya maybe.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Episode 64 – Delay – April 2728 part 1

Anders Karlson finished his 5th book, not the best books on the marked but he does get some income from writing. Having received a total of 879$ from the publisher, taking in monthly royalties of 19.5$

1iSk6DD.jpg

Brendon Beach-Gentry is at the trade station selling most of his wife’s zoo, as she is already hunting for new wild animals and stones. On his way out he met construction worker Sally Rushing. Frustrated that he may not be able to follow the upcoming Virtual All Ent Games at television, he starts an argument about the lazy workforce at the construction site.

Mateo and his Teddy is sitting outside the trade station, as always consumed in his “own world” seemingly unaffected by what goes on around him.

5qFe169.jpg

Jenny Richards finished the lighthouse painting and sold it to a free settler, making 173$. Not a lot for a project taking this long.

A2CSizg.jpg

The Naras had for a while wanted the two heavy staircases to be replaced with light spiral stairs.
    With this they also moved the dining area up to the 1st. floor, and the former dining room was replaced with a bedroom for Daichi.

ABMfcVh.jpg
    vqaGGMp.jpg

The new summer collection has come to River fashion house

OcCqZxU.jpg

Nicholás Valiente have agreed to sell Razta to Greg Preston for just 25$ as soon as she is old enough to leave her mother.

Br2ry4j.jpg

The first garden to bear fruits the season was Nara’s, just a few more days and the first harvest can begin.

NmwKXTW.jpg

The receiver tower construction now moves forwards fast, new sections are added on a daily basis.

Les60We.jpg

Charles worked at the lap in the power station. Well aware that his mother was old and they needed money for her retirement.

AmeVaY6.jpg

After a hard day’s work, firefighter Nicholás Valiente needed a drink. He told Marble about his attraction to Elea Helsby.

Wj6BBLW.jpg

Both Simon and Jenny started new painting immediately after selling their previous pieces.

iS4QxVd.jpg
    Uu3cMcQ.jpg

John Hallett haven’t lost his interest in Myra Frances.

CRh99e2.jpg

Keylee Anderson visited her left side neighbours for the first time.

5RXUcea.jpg

Birthdays

Magdalena Mercier 24 years

AIypaSt.jpg

Magdalena got the 14-month-old son Pierre with Simon Stone living next door. They are engaged and will hopefully marry sometime soon.

While being on good terms with most of the family her relation with older sister Mussete is getting colder recently. To a point where they are almost unfriendly towards each other. Some say they accuse each other of not taking proper care of their respective son’s. If people ask the Mercier, they don’t really want to talk about this internal conflict. Besides her lover and the family her best friend is Botan Nara.

Magdalena has turned into a true country girl, being a highly skilled fisher woman and a good farmer. Magdalena have written two books, most important the 1962 pages “The Joy” selling quite well.

Harald Dahl 31 years

YiC23eI.jpg

Harald recently started dating the 9 years older, quite powerful assembly member Jane Harper. The dates turned into a romantic relationship and now they consider themselves to be a couple. No ring so far but who knows.

Being a firefighter Harald is quite a handy and sporty person, doing a lot of working out. Usually not the artistic type, he did write a short drama named Olivia’s blend with some although limited success.

Lifetime Rewards:

Marble Beach-Gentry

G0Dyf1e.jpg

Terry Scully

kv5ztXM.jpg

Editorial:
    Everything Autonome, the tower photoshopped again.

Pongo was now 8 years old.

9w2WxCo.jpg
    Post edited by Tamijo on
  • Options

@tamijo Anders should keep working. Eventually he will write that masterpiece!
    oh dear, Brendon it's not just her fault. Construction shut down when the previous workers had to be hospitalized. I guess he really loves his sports!

Looks like Mateo needs some one on one therapy to see if he can live outside his world.
    It is always great to see reconstruction and renovation going on at the settlers homes. Kids do need their own space and so do parents.
    Cute new fashions.

Awesome that Greg will get a pet.
    Sure hope the tower is finished before winter.
    Charles sure turned into a hard worker and able to learn to do so many things.
    I always forget that John is older than Myra now having aged before her.
  • Options
    @Tamijo "Mateo Mercier shows some signs, especially his extreme devotion to a teddy, but also some lack of social interaction. I guess aging up will cure him." Ah, yeah, let's hope so.. Thanks for the explanation about autism. I kind of know what it is, though, just probably wouldn't have considered that a sim could have autism maybe.

I remember seeing once on tv (or maybe it was a youtube video) some guy with autism went up in a helicopter over New York city only once, and afterwards he made this perfect drawing of what he saw.. like he had totally perfect photographic memory. Mind blown there! Goes to show the human mind can be capable of incredible things, but.. if someone can be that good at one thing, surely it must be at the expense of other things. That was probably a one of a kind person, even for autistic people.

Episode 64 – Delay – April 2728 part 1

"Frustrated that he may not be able to follow the upcoming Virtual All Ent Games at television, he starts an argument about the lazy workforce at the construction site." Wow, chill Brendon.. I'm sure they're working as good as they can... That lady looks muscular. Might be unwise to start an argument there..

Nice and bright bedroom for young Daichi. :)

Oh, cute puppy.. I don't think I would ever be able to sell a puppy if I had raised it myself.. I am much to soft hearted! :P

That's a cool shot of the tower, even if it's photo shopped.

I like to see that Simon has painting as a hobby, but he looks a bit thin in that shot.

Oh, I can see the similarity between Leya and Norma Dahl now. Norma Dahl has always been a pretty woman.

Happy birthday to Magdalena and Harald. Yeah, lets hope that Magdalena and Simon gets married.. and move in together!

th1das9.png
  • Options

@bekkasan

Brendon was unreasonable, but I can understand how hard it must be to wait for all those modern gifts. :/

Awesome that Greg will get a pet.
    Looking forward to see how Pongo will react to the new puppy

Sure hope the tower is finished before winter.
    Should not be too long now :)

I always forget that John is older than Myra now having aged before her
    Hope their will blossom when she turns “adult” very soon. <3

• Options

@Sprottenham

Those people you mention got Aspergers syndrome, a kind of Autism that is defined by normal or even high intelligence and sometimes almost unreal abilities. Most people with Autism haven’t got those “benefits”.
    Mateo got the “Genius” and “Over Emotional” personality combination, so……maybe :D

Might be unwise to start an argument there..
    Good it did not end in fighting. ;)

Nice and bright bedroom for young Daichi.
    You say something, might get a bit hot in summer time. Should probably replace some windows. B)

I don't think I would ever be able to sell a puppy if I had raised it myself..
    Must be hard, but I guess one dog is enough, both working many hours. :/

Magdalena and Simon gets married.. and move in together!
    Really don’t know what they are waiting for, strange couple. :s
  • Options

@Tamijo That is nice that Anders finished his 5th book!

Oh gee Poor Sally having to listen to an argument about her job!

hehe nice one! ''The new summer collection has come to River fashion house'' that was a great way to write it! :)

gosh that puppy is so cute!

Great for the town about the receiver tower! Bit by bit and hopefully soon it shall be finished!

Sweet son, that Charles, to be looking out for the welfare of his Mum!

Good ol Marble, I think bar tenders must hear the best stories, maybe they should be paid more, like psychiatrists!

I Love the look between John and Myra! 🥰 awesome catch, as it looks like the are just passing by each other! * sings* The Look, of Love, is on your face...

Hurrah!!! ''Magdalena got the 14-month-old son Pierre with Simon Stone living next door. They are engaged and will hopefully marry sometime soon.'' YES!!! I love Simon and his hat!

Pongo is adorable in that pose! <3

I sure enjoyed reading the update! :)
  • Options

@DivaDoodle
    Thanks for comments
    Very tough on Sally, that was uncalled for. :/
    The Tower, will be finish soon.
    Charles is a very caring person.
    With no priests or doctors. The bar tenders are very important. ;)
    John and Myra are a sweet couple. We will see if it gets hot when she age-up. <3
    Wonder if Magdalena and Simon will every get a family life.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Episode 65 – Anniversary – April 2728 part 2

This month, it is 2 years since Marble Beach and Brendon Gentry was married. Their relationship have only grown stronger, after they got Ivory.

mnlOtdx.jpg

Jenny Richards have been working unusually hard on her 5th oil painting, this time more than half done over just a few weeks.

2Byu0o5.jpg

Some settlers have reported sightings of some strange abnormal occurrences in the village. The “Assembly” has officially made a statement that the settlers should cut down on the drinking to stop such nonsense, what could only bring fear and anxiety to children and other weak souls.

weYVPaU.jpg

The receiver tower construction is over, now only the wiring left and the ground level visitation area also need some work done.

77lt68n.jpg

More than 50% of the receiver tower workforce will leave Greg’s River near the end of the month.

Natalie Agee about to start packing her stuff down

aCHBsqr.jpg

The first harvest has begun at the Nara Household.

P99Nw6S.jpg

One of those who will stay in Greg’s River for another month or so, is electrician Bryan Kline, visiting the Andersons to talk with Kent about the electric component installations, needed to get a working TV, Radio and Network receiver.

s2hIGX9.jpg

Young Bryan can hardly hide how much he enjoys visiting the Andersons, getting the option to talk with the boss's beautiful daughter.

NF4tEAl.jpg

Pierre Mercier is still not confident on two feet. Grandpa Armel helping the young one with those important early steps.

DuOWXxa.jpg

Jenny and Jane visited River fashion house. Having a game of chess and chatting with Elea Helsby.

QIG1KOo.jpg

Jenny left and Jane stayed back to further improve her game. It came to a dangerous encounter with Janes worst enemy Mussete Mercier. Lucky for everyone nothing more than words, and they might even have come to some sort of agreement?

bdzQy40.jpg

Pegasus Café got a lot of visitors this period. Partly a last goodbye for those who was leaving, but mainly the thirst generated by increasing temperatures, draw many people in.

q94NmnB.jpg

If was not only the more experienced artists like Jenny and Simon doing canvases this month. Some started their very first piece.

8dy8ite.jpg

Will the obvious physical attraction be enough, or will the many differences and difficulties keep them apart forever.

dYnVlqf.jpg

With Simon working at the trade station. Charles Vaughan had time for a nice date with his girlfriend Jane Harper.

orvGK3H.jpg

Sales March 2728:
    Preston household:
    1. Collectable wildlife 442$
    2. Eggs 23$
    Vaughan household:
    1. Tomato Root Oli 155$
    2. Salted fish 27$
    Gentry-Beach household:
    1. Collectable wildlife 3.572$ (Chinchilla 1.541)
    Scully household:
    1. Salted fish 63$
    Valiente Household:
    1. Flowers 49$
    Anderson Household:
    1. Tomato Root Oli 159$
    2. Seeds 13$
    Mercier household:
    1. Eggs 24$

Editorial:
    mF8JxfQ.jpg
    The opening picture of Brendon and Ivory, taken “after” the save, to include the anniversary.
    Anders Karlson froze and was reset. Otherwise, everything autonome.

yiPc4WK.jpg
  • Options

@Tamijo
    congrats to Marble and Brenden! it's always so nice to have sims with good relationships!

oooh those little ghosties! :o

Excellent on the tower work!

The Nara's always have the nicest looking garden!

That's nice how you tell about Bryan enjoys talking to his Boss's daughter! What is her name?

Ah Jenny and Jane have come to some sort of agreement, well that is a good sign!

That is always so lovely to see sims try out a painting!

Glad Charles and jane had time for a date!

Gorgeous pic of the mountains ablaze with the sun! What a beautiful color!
  • Options

@tamijo Congrats on Marble and Brendon's anniversary!
    oh! Looks like your town needs a good ghost hunter! :grin:
    The receiver looks great! Glad it is done before winter.
    I bet Greg could find more work for them.
    I can understand why Bryan likes visiting the Anderson's. :smiley:
    I'm glad Jane and Musette did not come to blows!
    So sweet to see Charles and Jane together on a date.
    That is a beautiful final picture. Love those colors!
  • Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @Tamijo : So many great updates of your town!
    First of all:
    The new summer collection has come to River fashion house

OcCqZxU.jpg
    Great collection! :D:D:D
    I just don´t know what hurts my eyes more: the patterns on the ladies outfits or the cropped shirt for males.... coming with the capris... and the beanie.... well, maybe the girls are able to see the six packs of the guys better then... :D

Great explanation for Myra and her burnt outfit! :D I really don´t know why Sims don´t change their outfits more often and I don´t know why they can´t change into something better after they have been burnt..

Aww, Mateo! I love this boy but I feel so sorry for him because he is always alone, just playing with his teddy. :'(
    I just hope he will get some friends to play with soon!

Two puppets, so sweet! I hope they´ll find a loving family soon.

I am sorry for Michiko, that she still has to work. Is there a system for retirement so she could stay home for her last years?

Jane is very flirty with different boys who are in a relationship? Aren´t the other girls mad at her? Doesn´t she have a boyfriend in Charles?

:D Brendon wanting to watch Virtual All Ent Games at TV and arguing with one of the construction workers! Must be THEEE event for him! :D

Yey, the tower is finished finally! In time for Virtual All Ent Games???
    Some settlers have reported sightings of some strange abnormal occurrences in the village. The “Assembly” has officially made a statement that the settlers should cut down on the drinking to stop such nonsense, what could only bring fear and anxiety to children and other weak souls.

weYVPaU.jpg
    Gosh, what unbelievers the assembly are!!! There is more between heaven and earth! :D:p

So good to see Charles and Jane having time for each other, what a lovely picture of them!

More!
  • Options
    @Tamijo

"This month, it is 2 years since Marble Beach and Brendon Gentry was married. Their relationship have only grown stronger, after they got Ivory." That is wonderful they have been able to grow their relationship and have a baby at the same time.

"The “Assembly” has officially made a statement that the settlers should cut down on the drinking to stop such nonsense, " <--- Hahahaha, yeaah, sounds like a good idea. :D

Impressive looking tower. Cool shot with the purple sky and the moon next to it.

A little sad the construction workers have to leave now, but of course, that's just how it goes.

"It came to a dangerous encounter with Janes worst enemy Mussete Mercier. Lucky for everyone nothing more than words, and they might even have come to some sort of agreement?" <-- Uh oh, well good it didn't escalate to a physical fight. Let's hope they have found an agreement, that would be pretty amazing, going from almost finding to settling the peace..
    th1das9.png
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    @DivaDoodle

Thanks for reading and comments <3

That's nice how you tell about Bryan enjoys talking to his Boss's daughter! What is her name?
    Kiara Anderson

That is always so lovely to see sims try out a painting!
    Yes, I do love to see them creative. :)
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    @bekkasan

Thanks for reading and commenting. <3

The receiver looks great! Glad it is done before winter.
    Yes, finally it is soon done.

So sweet to see Charles and Jane together on a date.
    Yes, would like to see more romantic interactions in the future. My settlers are not that active in that respect. :|
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    @AlexaKry

Thanks for reading and commenting. <3

Gosh, what unbelievers the assembly are!!! There is more between heaven and earth!
    Authorities always try to calm people down if unexplained events happen. Guess mainly to avoid panic.

Thanks for compliment of Charles and Jane. So glad they found each other. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top