Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Aspiration Challenge :)

Comments

• Options
    Sketch793Sketch793 Posts: 1,218 Member
    Have you tried restoring an earlier save?
    Choose the save at the Load Game panel but don't load it. Look for the circular arrow at the bottom right. Clicking that will let you restore any one of your last 5 or 6 saves for that slot, and perhaps one of those older saves will load.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,430 Member
    Sorry to hear about your save. Did you try to restore a previous version of your save? At least you still have your sim on the gallery. That's at least something.
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Sketch793 wrote: »
    Have you tried restoring an earlier save?
    Choose the save at the Load Game panel but don't load it. Look for the circular arrow at the bottom right. Clicking that will let you restore any one of your last 5 or 6 saves for that slot, and perhaps one of those older saves will load.

Yes I did try, but its ok, I have saved her to the gallery everytime she completed an aspiration, then deleted the previous ones, so I have an updated version of her, its just unfortuanate that she lost her house and relationship with Akira.
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    Sorry to hear about your save. Did you try to restore a previous version of your save? At least you still have your sim on the gallery. That's at least something.

Yes I tried, but it just kept on crashing to the desktop with that save no matter what stage of it. Its allgoods I have plopped her back in the game and she has even managed to get her dirty house, so step one of the aspiration is completed :)
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    That's smart to continually save her, but such a bummer that your main save with her keep crashing. At least you'll be able to pick up somewhat where you left off
  • Options
    That's smart to continually save her, but such a bummer that your main save with her keep crashing. At least you'll be able to pick up somewhat where you left off

Yip, but lesson learned, so next time I load my game I will save her house too ;)
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,430 Member
    edited March 2021
    mcrudd wrote: »

Yip, but lesson learned, so next time I load my game I will save her house too ;)

Next time I go into my game I will do the same for my sims and house. You never know what's going to happen with a patch.
  • Options
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    Next time I go into my game I will do the same for my sims and house. You never know what's going to happen with a patch.

Yes I will be saving more and more often now LOL I will not get caught like this again ;)

• Options
    DarkLady2788DarkLady2788 Posts: 345 Member
    edited March 2021
    @mcrudd i’m doing the same challenge just now so far I have got one sim to complete the spellcaster one and another has done the grilled cheese one 😊
    Post edited by DarkLady2788 on
  • Options
    @mcrudd i’m doing the same challenge just now so far I have got one sim to complete the spellcaster one and another has done the grilled cheese one 😊

That grilled cheese one was an interesting one ;) I wish you all the best in completing them all, happy simming :)
  • Options
    Phew that was not so much fun, I had to step on my three dustbunny friends so that I could get the evil filth fiend to finish the aspiration.
    xDYtc18.png

Well its completed now, time to get cleaning :o
    NucNaba.png
  • Options
    So I had Nadia adopt a little toddler girl for the Super parent aspiration
    QGuta72.png

Mmmm looks like she is not fond of hugs yet
    porgqGi.png
  • Options
    I made some changes to my order of aspirations before the other family ones come up. Nadia is visiting Akira again, so hopefully he will help out with number 20 ;)

DM3KS1O.png
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    @mcrudd That toddler is so cute! What's her name?

She is a sweetie, took some time to warm up, but loves her adopted momma now. She has just aged to child so I will remove her from the gallery now and replace her as a child. Her name is Maritza, that was her name given by the game, I did not change it :)

edited to add the last pic I took of her as a toddler ;)
    lKpQPlA.png
    Post edited by mcrudd on
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Nadia loves her new aspiration. Maritza is all grown up and moved out into her own place. Nadia moved closer to the mountain she is going to climb, so live the holiday life everyday now :)

SFsv0Av.png
  • Options
    Done and done :)

wuwnyRg.png
    UeONEcC.png
    ZpVBP8r.png

Will move to the warmer climate of Sulani for the next one ;)
  • Options
    What a nice easy one :)

y3uducr.png
  • Options
    Number 19 done :)
    I was stuck at the skim for credits part, had a huge giggle when I googled for information and came across my own thread asking for help about it hahahaha, turns out you need to be level 3 scoundrel ;)

pTUgWBu.png
  • Options
    This was a fun one, I have been working on their relationship since they met in the city (ofcourse had to redo it after my bugged save game and restart) I am very pleased with how this aspiration went.

r3tKj3p.png

cQFu6WN.png

mvkhu8c.png

Akira is now part of the family, but I am still just going to concentrate on Nadia's aspirations ;)
  • Options
    Poor Akira, he just got married to his soulmate and now she has to become a vampire !!!!!!!!

DgpeojC.png
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I'm loving your challenge!
  • Options
    texxx78 wrote: »
    I'm loving your challenge!

aww thank you <3 Happy simming :)
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    That was the longest 20 sim days ever to complete the last part of the aspiration :o
    hDfs2Me.png

I immediately cured her with the drink ;)
    EVvBBtm.png

Also realized I had an error with my next aspiration and quickly fixed it, I need to do hope vs order first and then it will open up Paragon of hope and Enforce of order. I have edited my pic where I tick them now.
    lkZaMlA.png
    uzRMBHn.png

I will edit the main one I share with you guys too and then upload that one again ;)
    Post edited by mcrudd on
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Here is the updated version, I have made a few changes since I started the aspirations challenge, so not sure if I will end up doing more, but for now here is the new one ;)
    1AaX1Ja.png
    Post edited by mcrudd on
  • Options
    Nadia is off too Batuu for another aspiration, keeping one sim happy there is hard enough so I think Akira should stay home. Do you guys know if their relationship will still stay good or will it lessen over time, cause the Batuu ones usually take a few sim days to complete if not weeks :o

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top