Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Aspiration Challenge :)

Comments

• Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited May 2021
    @Llandross I agree the university classes are way too long and you can't really do too many at one time otherwise its so overwhelming, that is why Nadia read skill books and skilled up as much as she could during her free time in between the classes ;)

Mother is dead Mwuahahaha. Tick 49 only 3 more to go :D
    lLAoaTC.png

Nadia did revive her and befriend her before getting ready to explore the jungles, it calls for an outfit change though ;)
  • Options
    Only two more to go ;)
    Mt62vWU.png
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Nadia needs a little time at home before she completes the rest of this aspiration, she ran out of the good stuff (plentiful needs potion) LOL
    h3zam4h.png
    She is also waiting for her elements in the mail and breeding them froggos :D
    Post edited by mcrudd on
  • Options
    Tick 51. One more to go, the one I don't like much and always avoid.

TBRSeg8.png

SYo8TTF.png
  • Options
    Now that I have nearly completed my aspiration challenge, I have changed my main Aspiration order to what I think will be much much better if I ever attempt it again ;)

XfyhsPl.png
  • Options
    Done and done and done and done :D
    P62tzlv.png

I thought to end it with a pic of her bonsai in a flirty shape <3 Did not enjoy this one much, I am a pure of heart family type player LOL, probably cause I have been married for almost 24 years. But just had to do them all ;)

Thanks everyone that followed me while doing this and that joined in, please feel free to still post your aspiration challenge adventures here so we can see you complete yours too <3

Here is the revised order I recommend if anyone ever want to give this a go :)

XfyhsPl.png

Happy simming everyone <3
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    Amazing. Thanks for sharing the order you think they should be completed in! I don't have all the packs but it's nice to see them all lined up like that for reference :)
  • Options
    Amazing. Thanks for sharing the order you think they should be completed in! I don't have all the packs but it's nice to see them all lined up like that for reference :)

Hi :) Long time no see, hope you have been well <3 Yeah I definitely had to change the order, I am hoping that will be better, it seems more appropriate if a person can think that way. Hopefully less buggy too ;) Happy simming and nice to see you again ;)

• Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    edited May 2021
    mcrudd wrote: »
    Done and done and done and done :D
    P62tzlv.png

I thought to end it with a pic of her bonsai in a flirty shape <3 Did not enjoy this one much, I am a pure of heart family type player LOL, probably cause I have been married for almost 24 years. But just had to do them all ;)

Thanks everyone that followed me while doing this and that joined in, please feel free to still post your aspiration challenge adventures here so we can see you complete yours too <3

Here is the revised order I recommend if anyone ever want to give this a go :)

XfyhsPl.png

Happy simming everyone <3

Awesome. I assume you know nearly every aspect of the different parts of the game by now. Nice to see that list. It will come in handy when I finally get a chance to start this challenge. Though I was considering starting with university because that feels like a good way to start a young adults life, and then get the annoying ones done (serial romance, vampires and deviant aspirations)
  • Options
    ImSandsImSands Posts: 332 Member
    Thanks for sharing a recommended order @mcrudd I'm also having some regrets regarding the order I initially chose, so this will come in handy. Next time I'd actually start with a toddler. The toddler goal is to max all toddler skills. Then as a kid, max all the kid aspirations, and then start with the ones available for Teens and above. That could be a fun extension of this one!
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    mcrudd wrote: »

Hi :) Long time no see, hope you have been well <3 Yeah I definitely had to change the order, I am hoping that will be better, it seems more appropriate if a person can think that way. Hopefully less buggy too ;) Happy simming and nice to see you again ;)

I've been busy and just posting my challenge updates in that section of the forums, so I haven't been that active in this section of the forums - just finished the Strangerville aspiration with my sim though which was fun!

sk4InVR.jpg
  • Options
    I’m also gonna try to eventually do every aspiration with Ruby, who is the daughter of the sim I posted above. Starting her off with the childhood aspirations. Rambunctious Scamp is first on the list :)

hncSVOX.png
  • Options
    Sketch793Sketch793 Posts: 1,218 Member
    It's been fun reading about your progress through the aspirations. I was a little surprised that you always cured your vampire as quickly as possible. Vampires have huge advantages for a challenge like this and they can complete almost all of the aspirations.

I'm slowly working my way through the aspirations myself. I've been using one of the random aspiration/trait generators to choose aspirations. My sim, Savanna, became a vampire for her second aspiration (Master Vampire) and has remained a vampire ever since. It's been about ten simweeks now so she has almost all of the vampire powers. As a vampire, she doesn't age and doesn't have a Bladder need. Her powers keep her Social, Fun, and Hygiene from decreasing, so they are always full. She uses Dark Meditation two or three times a day to maintain Vampire Energy and Ask For Permission To Drink a couple times a day to maintain Thirst, but that takes much less time than normal sims spend sleeping, cooking, and eating. I plan to cure her for Outdoor Enthusiast, so she can sleep in a tent; Beach Life, so she can tan and doze off; Spells & Sorcery and Purveyor of Potions, so she can become a spellcaster; and before having babies, so they won't be occults. Until then, I think she's better off as a vampire.

Savanna is currently completing City Native but she got a bad festival schedule so it's taking a very long time. She had to wait 6 days for Humor & Hijinks to complete the second milestone, she has a 12 day wait for the Romance festival to complete the third milestone, and she'll have another 10 days to wait for the GeekCon to finish the aspiration. That's 28 days total just because of the festival schedule. She's using the time to earn a distinguished degree in Physics, which will help her reach level 10 of the Civil Designer career faster for the Eco Innovator aspiration. She's also working as an actress, currently level 5, to prepare for the Master Actress aspiration. Savanna already has the Mixologist Certification and a distinguished degree in Psychology. I'm planning for her to also get distinguished degrees in Culinary Arts, Drama, and either Computer Science or Villainy to help with Master Chef, Master Actress, Joke Star, and Public Enemy.

Congratulations on completing your challenge. It's quite an accomplishment.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member
    So who were Nadia's 8 boyfriends or girlfriends?
    (and yes, poor Akira)

• Options
    Llandros2012Llandros2012 Posts: 620 Member
    @mcrudd Congratulations on finishing your Aspiration Challenge! I am still working on mine and will post his most recent achievements below. Are you planning on doing it again? I am thinking of doing it with a different order and maybe switch genders just to see the difference a few changes make. Thanks for posting your progress!

Aspiration 31 - Party Animal - Not nearly as bad as I remembered and having a club from Get Together really helps as they count towards the events you have to attend.

jwzU5mF.png

Aspiration 32 - World Famous Celebrity - Pretty easy to get this one finished with the help of his drone!

4ZwVNLE.png

Aspiration 33 - Beach Life - Probably one of the easiest ones to accomplish in the entire challenge!

AdnUtwP.png

Aspiration 34 - Master Actor - another one of those aspirations that make you wait for events to occur (acting gigs, the awards show, etc.) Almost lost it when I attended the ceremony and a vampire was the host - every time he was supposed to back away from the microphone and announce the winner he would turn into a bat and the action was cancelled. Not a single award given during that entire ceremony which made me have to wait another week to get that completed.

usiszcN.png
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    @Atreya33 That is actually a good idea, University does take up a lot of your time and then you can work on skilling up on other skills in between classes. I think the reason I put it where I have it this time is because I was going to sent my second sim too university this time to experience campus life LOL. Oooh and when you start your challenge come post it here so we can all see and support you <3

@ImSands oh wow that would make it more interesting involving the toddlers and kids as well, I might even do that in my next one too, it will just take longer before I age them up with the cake. What an AweSim idea. ;)

@permanentrose, how brave of your sim to not wear the hazmatsuite in the last fight LOL. It makes for a cool picture though. I must say I quite enjoyed my recent Strangeville one too, it makes for exciting gameplay :D aww Ruby is such a cutie, good luck with her aspirations, you should post your adventures here so we can all follow and support you <3

@Sketch793 I do enjoy playing the vampires but if it’s a vampire save game. For the aspirations I prefer my spell caster, it’s a little bit of a cheat because I use several plentiful needs and forced friendship potions, I can also use scruberoo to wash dirty sims around her or herself and use the delicio spell to get an instant plate of yummy food, and the cheat to tend plants instantly as well, I just find spellcasters more handy, nothing against our fanged friends <3 You should post Savanna’s aspiration adventures here, that way we can see your vampire type gameplay, would be very interesting for us to follow your story :)

@mightysprite that aspiration was easy with my method I used, so I went to the park in Willow creek. Met a few locals you know Don, Landgraabs, Feng, Mortimer and so on, can’t remember the whole lot. Had a few friendly chats so that they know me. Then I sent my sim home. I put two of my flirty lamps in every single room in the house and activated their emotions. Then one by one I phoned my new friends and invited them over, I would do a little flirting and as soon as the option came up to ask them for a date I would do that and make the date at my sim’s house. The flirty lamps helps that all flirts are successful. Then I would do 10 flirts get a gold for the date and a bonus 600 and something simoleons décor to sell LOL. I would ask them to be a boyfriend, woohoo and sent them on their way, and invite the next one. Rinse and repeat hahahaha. Not exactly my gameplay but it worked LOL :D

@Llandros2012 Thanks :) Yeah I am actually doing it again right now. I do like watching your adventures, you must be near finish now as well, you are flying through these ;) I also thought Beachlife was the easiest and my sim got a good tan as well LOL. Good luck with the rest of your aspirations, can’t wait to see them unfold ;)
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    @mcrudd I didn't have her wear the hazmat suit for the final battle since I did some pose story telling with a guy she had a crush on, who was fighting the Mother plant with her, and it wouldn't have worked for them to be in hazmat suits haha.
    UupMU9u.jpg
    Nbt73W7.jpg

I can definitely post some Ruby updates here - it will be slow going though. I'm playing Ruby as part of a year long challenge I'm doing, so I'm taking the aspirations pretty slowly since I'm filling up a lot of time (but my goal is to complete as many aspirations as I can during that time!) She did reach some of the motor milestones though with typing today...and then broke the computer, whoops :D

ecYU1Ss.png
    DVO6KDP.png
  • Options
    @permanentrose what aweSim storytelling pics. It looks amazing :) Typical kids to break all the computers hahaha, my sim children usually breaks them too LOL. Ruby is a cutie <3
  • Options
    I actually finished that aspiration faster than I thought I would since she maxed out her motor skill after her family took a ski trip :) One child aspiration under my belt!

ocFIWbk.jpg
  • Options
    That is so aweSim @permanentrose . Its so fun to discover how other packs can help with skills. Way to go. I am now on aspiration 4 of my new list. I was ofcourse playing a spellcaster again, but now she is a vampire for the next three aspirations. I kept her 15 potions for afterwards when she becomes a spellcaster again. I was pretty suprised when I paused my game and saw that each one had a little logo in the smoke coming from it LOL. Never noticed it before.

LNQXd9F.png
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    It was fun to follow the adventures from Nadia. May I asked how you have finished the criminal mastermind aspiration of be witness of the death of a sim? I've killed several sims, but everytime my Sim turned his back and did something else. It was all that I had needed. In the end I have cheated this the last step of this aspiration.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Daravi wrote: »
    It was fun to follow the adventures from Nadia. May I asked how you have finished the criminal mastermind aspiration of be witness of the death of a sim? I've killed several sims, but everytime my Sim turned his back and did something else. It was all that I had needed. In the end I have cheated this the last step of this aspiration.

I have a sim in my gallery. She is called "at death's door" I popped her into my game living with my sim. Turned aging on just for the one night because she dies as soon as she goes to bed at night. I made sure my sim was up and about painting and when the sim got out of bed to die I sent my sim into the room. I used her for the grilled cheese aspiration as well, she comes in handy LOL

• Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    Oh, thank you so much. That's really handy.
  • Options
    Daravi wrote: »
    Oh, thank you so much. That's really handy.

Its a pleasure, its most certainly easier, especially if you don't want to use testingcheats cheats to kill sims ;)
  • Options
    pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    Congrats on completing your aspiration challenge @mcrudd ! You're so fast! I'm using the same order and I've only completed three so far (haven't had much time to play), working on the Friend of the Animals aspiration now. This one is so much more time consuming then I thought! Having so many pets is... well, chaotic :D I'm having fun, though! I might change the order to the revised order you recommend, but I'm not entirely sure yet, as I do like how completely random your 'previous' order is. We'll see!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top