Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Lifestyle Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!

Comments

• Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    I am going to create two households for the pack this weekend. They will have to wait in the library though because I may want to use some of the new traits and aspirations. One will be a single female who will start out with just a bare patch of land and not a single simoleon (my favourite kind of setup). She will be scavenging for scraps and parts for crafting and survival! And the other will be two dudes who are looking to create the greatest microbrew (fizzy juice, whatever) of all time - the Micro Bros. Really looking forward to the new gameplay in this pack!
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    i was going to put someone in university but with not knowing what degree goes with what side of the civil designer career and i don't want to do both so i just have to wait until we get more information on it, i'm on Netflix watching things or building things until the pack comes out.

My sim just finished her Physics degree and started the communications one. I figured doing both would help pass the time :) She's going to be the evil overlord tycoon polluting up the place.
  • Options
    Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    The thing I"m most excited about is living in those new apartments and the CAS stuff.

Me toooooooooo <3 New apartments is just one of the best things about this pack.

I wish we could build our own apartments though I mean maybe we can? I know in City Living you can't. Either way! I'm not gonna touch the game until the pack is released hahah. So many ideas 😋
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited May 2020
    CelSims wrote: »
    i was going to put someone in university but with not knowing what degree goes with what side of the civil designer career and i don't want to do both so i just have to wait until we get more information on it, i'm on Netflix watching things or building things until the pack comes out.

My sim just finished her Physics degree and started the communications one. I figured doing both would help pass the time :) She's going to be the evil overlord tycoon polluting up the place.

thats funny. although i'm not actually sure what a overlord is. but you did cheer me up. yesterday i was expecting to wake up to hbo max cause i preorded for the deal but amazon is acting like a bratty child were not releasing it unless you do it our way. the app is ready to go but for now i can only watch on my computer. i was going to use hbomax to help pass the time
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Bearpal64 wrote: »
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    The thing I"m most excited about is living in those new apartments and the CAS stuff.

Me toooooooooo <3 New apartments is just one of the best things about this pack.

I wish we could build our own apartments though I mean maybe we can? I know in City Living you can't. Either way! I'm not gonna touch the game until the pack is released hahah. So many ideas 😋

No unfortunately not. But I agree, still hoping for them to add this one day, would be really neat. I can see why these apartments here & maybe even the CL ones are bit "specific" but it'd be cool if they could just let us build our own one day.
  • Options
    jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    Still 8 days. Long wait !!!
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    edited May 2020

thats funny. although i'm not actually sure what a overlord is. but you did cheer me up. yesterday i was expecting to wake up to hbo max cause i preorded for the deal but amazon is acting like a bratty child were not releasing it unless you do it our way. the app is ready to go but for now i can only watch on my computer. i was going to use hbomax to help pass the time

My Grand Master Vampire owns everything. His descendants are in each world controlling what goes on, from keeping the spellcasters in check, to owning all the businesses. Melanie, the sim I'm playing is his great great something daughter, (I lost track at 20 generations). She's thrown a spanner in my works by having a set of twins so now she's juggling a full time job, university and 2 sons :/ She's also living in strangerville and possessed.
    Post edited by CelSims on
  • Options

My Grand Master Vampire owns everything. His descendants are in each world controlling what goes on, from keeping the spellcasters in check, to owning all the businesses. Melanie, the sim I'm playing is his great great something daughter, (I lost track at 20 generations). She's thrown a spanner in my works by having a set of twins so now she's juggling a full time job, university and 2 sons :/ She's also living in strangerville and possessed.

sounds fun.
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    8 Days feels like an eternity :s
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I’m eager to get through the next 8 days the patch will be the mid week boost for me next week!
  • Options
    Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    We are in the home stretch! Single digits and a patch to look forward to before all the EP goodness :P ♻️💚🍃
  • Options

i had read the first part but had coffee since then. strangeville scares me. all those peoplewalking around possed. i get every pack no matter what. my dad gave me money for the base game so since hes gone now i play. he never played games himself but he supported my intrest in them.
  • Options
    kristenleighwhitekristenleighwhite Posts: 226 Member
    Ohhhh, I am so ready for some new apartments! My sim is finishing up her degree at university, in a relationship that is good, but not "the one". Despite being a good cook, I think she may just have a house fire and fall in love with a firefighter...
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    7 Days!!!!!!

We're officially 1 Week away from Release!!!!!
  • Options
    ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    7 days, but luckily the patch arrives at Tuesday! I wonder if they revealed everything that's in the patch. And I hope that they fix some bugs!
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    7 days, but luckily the patch arrives at Tuesday! I wonder if they revealed everything that's in the patch. And I hope that they fix some bugs!

I hope so too
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I'm glad the pack is coming out soon I'm running out of Sims videos to re-watch
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    6 days for VPN users :love: Can't believe I'll be downloading this Thursday night, I'm so excited!!! And patch right after the long weekend, this is gonna go so quick now. Even if it feels lightyears away. Morning everyone :kissing_heart:
  • Options

I'm hoping the console patch fixes the travel crashes on console.
  • Options
    edited May 2020

Yes

Ladders
    Free Placement of Windows and Doors
    Inventory 2.0
    Fireman
    Repo Man
    Some changes to the gameplay options. Something is getting added I forget what it is.
    I might be forgetting some.

On Console
    Controller Configurations displayed at top right screen plus all the new stuff pc is getting.
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Does anyone know the timezones of release? I remember downloading Seasons at 11 p.m. BST (British Summer Time) on the night before the release date. So would it be 4th June 11 pm BST? If that makes sense
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    Does anyone know the timezones of release? I remember downloading Seasons at 11 p.m. BST (British Summer Time) on the night before the release date. So would it be 4th June 11 pm BST? If that makes sense

Yeah, if you're in the UK I believe it should be available to download from 11pm, Thursday 4 June.
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member

Yeah, if you're in the UK I believe it should be available to download from 11pm, Thursday 4 June.

Awesome, thanks :smiley:
    giphy.gif