Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Lifestyle Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!

Comments

• Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    somewhsome wrote: »
    Another day down! Does anyone know when the game changers get their early copy’s of the finalized release? I’ve been watching the really early ones with the watermarks in them but I’m looking forward to seeing what they can do with all the packs!

June 2nd I think, after the patch.

Oh I didn't know this! I usually don't watch game changers. No wonder no one showed acid rain, or the other worlds with pollution. I was screaming at the screen like come onnnnnnnn :D

I do wonder though - I always feel Deli and James have more privileges than the others and get to play around with stuff longer? Just like they were the only ones who got to play IL (was it that one? Or another one?) with all packs installed and the others didn't. I wish they'd give everyone the same time with the packs tho, as Deli and James - as fun as they sometimes are - just don't focus on the stuff I want them to focus on. Even though I do watch them of course. Not sure if that was the case here too though, just wondering anyway xD

Deli has 1.08 million subscribers and James has 1.41 million so that may be why. They get the most eyeballs on the screens, Vixella is the only other one I subscribed to who’s even close at 1.27 million. Everyone else is around half to a third of those numbers.

I realize that but personally, I think everyone who's invited to these things should receive the same package. But anyway, don't want to derail the thread of course, that's just my opinion :D

They have all in the same alpha version with the vanilla and EL, all have mentioned it several times. You can see it too, when they show the map or complaining not to have certains items from the other addons. They can't show acid rain because they need Seasons for it. No seasons, no rain. 😉
  • Options
    ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    8 days. Aaaah! I can't wait!
    But I still have to prepare some things in-game, so I guess I will focus on that.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Daravi wrote: »
    somewhsome wrote: »
    Another day down! Does anyone know when the game changers get their early copy’s of the finalized release? I’ve been watching the really early ones with the watermarks in them but I’m looking forward to seeing what they can do with all the packs!

June 2nd I think, after the patch.

Oh I didn't know this! I usually don't watch game changers. No wonder no one showed acid rain, or the other worlds with pollution. I was screaming at the screen like come onnnnnnnn :D

I do wonder though - I always feel Deli and James have more privileges than the others and get to play around with stuff longer? Just like they were the only ones who got to play IL (was it that one? Or another one?) with all packs installed and the others didn't. I wish they'd give everyone the same time with the packs tho, as Deli and James - as fun as they sometimes are - just don't focus on the stuff I want them to focus on. Even though I do watch them of course. Not sure if that was the case here too though, just wondering anyway xD

Deli has 1.08 million subscribers and James has 1.41 million so that may be why. They get the most eyeballs on the screens, Vixella is the only other one I subscribed to who’s even close at 1.27 million. Everyone else is around half to a third of those numbers.

I realize that but personally, I think everyone who's invited to these things should receive the same package. But anyway, don't want to derail the thread of course, that's just my opinion :D

They have all in the same alpha version with the vanilla and EL, all have mentioned it several times. You can see it too, when they show the map or complaining not to have certains items from the other addons. They can't show acid rain because they need Seasons for it. No seasons, no rain. 😉

I wasn’t talking about acid rain, so no clue why you’re bringing that up :) and what I’m referring to with that one time the two of them got to play with all the packs when the rest didn’t definitely happened and was confirmed by other GCs, just, as I said, another time for a different pack. If you reread my first statement carefully you’ll see I said I don’t know if they got any privileges this time, I just felt they had a little more time with the pack than other GCs - and I’m basing that on past events ;)
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    edited May 2020
    Thank goodness for the final weeks of class and the South Korean romance drama on Netflix, my days are going by fast! It’ll be the release date in a jiffy. But the patch is coming sooner than that!🙌🙌🙌
    Post edited by SelinaKyles on
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    It seems so long still even though it's not so far to go now and I still got so much work to do for my twatty boss til then so time will probably pass quickly but I just can't wait!!! :D

at least it's a little bit easier to deal with when we have a pack to look forward to
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    Thank goodness for the final weeks of class and the South Korean romance drama on Netflix, my days are going by fast! It’ll be the release date in a jiffy. But the Pat chi is coming sooner than that!🙌🙌🙌

Yeees. I have a feeling our games are gonna be 🔥when we get the patch, like literally there'll be fires xD
  • Options
    It seems so long still even though it's not so far to go now and I still got so much work to do for my twatty boss til then so time will probably pass quickly but I just can't wait!!! :D

at least it's a little bit easier to deal with when we have a pack to look forward to

It does but that man is reaaaaaaally grinding my gears. Not sure if the lockdown's starting to way on the brain or if it's really him though. Got to say, as much as I love being by myself for hours on end, even I'm starting to think that a small change of pace from time to time would be neat. Kinda been dreaming of going to the south of France, chilling in the mountains, staring at the skies haha. So yeah, suuuuper looking forward to this pack, also cause it's something new and I feel the brain's craving that a little.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    1 week & a day.
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    ]

I wasn’t talking about acid rain, so no clue why you’re bringing that up :) and what I’m referring to with that one time the two of them got to play with all the packs when the rest didn’t definitely happened and was confirmed by other GCs, just, as I said, another time for a different pack. If you reread my first statement carefully you’ll see I said I don’t know if they got any privileges this time, I just felt they had a little more time with the pack than other GCs - and I’m basing that on past events ;)

I didn't want offend you. My comment was on the whole quote and not directly to you.

But before I do more derailing than necessary:
    8 days until the release.
  • Options
    Daravi wrote: »
    ]

I didn't want offend you. My comment was on the whole quote and not directly to you.

But before I do more derailing than necessary:
    8 days until the release.

Oh no you didn't sorry. If I sounded grumpy it's coz I answered you before drinking my coffee and right after rolling out of bed 😂
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    I just need the patch to be out already! I can't even build because every time I go to place a window or door I'm sighing over not having the grid update yet lol. And so many tiny houses I start then stop because a ladder would be perfect D: Once that's out I'll be entertained enough to last the last couple days!
  • Options
    You know I wouldn't mind having another vacation world for Sims 4 I feel like it needs one to round out the vacation worlds to just doesn't seem like enough
  • Options
    You know I wouldn't mind having another vacation world for Sims 4 I feel like it needs one to round out the vacation worlds to just doesn't seem like enough

I agree! But I would really want a winter world to come with a few more activities than the other two. I would really want skiing, snowboarding, Glühwein, ice skating on lakes, and resorts to be a thing :D
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    ugh 8 days....

Anyone want to build a time machine with me? :lol:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    ugh 8 days....

I'm in! But I feel like it might take us at least 8 days to complete it...
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I'm dreading it in a way.

I always get excited for things then as soon as I get them, I hit a low point. Don't know why.
  • Options
    HanneeHannee Posts: 36 Member
    CelSims wrote: »
    I just need the patch to be out already! I can't even build because every time I go to place a window or door I'm sighing over not having the grid update yet lol.

I feel this so much! I'm building shells to then decorate when the packs out but everytime I go to place a door or window I'm so frustrated because I'm forgetting we can't use the off the grid system yet! I almost wish we didn't know about that update yet lol
  • Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    i was going to put someone in university but with not knowing what degree goes with what side of the civil designer career and i don't want to do both so i just have to wait until we get more information on it, i'm on Netflix watching things or building things until the pack comes out.
  • Options
    rudolpharudolpha Posts: 998 Member
    Have a few projects to finish before June 5 like my income tax and another game with a hefty mission. Still time seems to drag nonetheless.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    I know the sim team said they don't want to do roller coasters because they won't be able to build them and Gain but I think a merry-go-round could work and actually working one unlike the one in Sims 3 anyway thinking about new packs made me think of that and I was wondering what you guys thought?
  • Options
    ugh 8 days....

No to risky
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    i was going to put someone in university but with not knowing what degree goes with what side of the civil designer career and i don't want to do both so i just have to wait until we get more information on it, i'm on Netflix watching things or building things until the pack comes out.

Physics and Comms they said on twitter:
    ETA: Sorry just realized you were wondering about which side of the career, so this info won't be useful. My bad!! :D
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    The thing I"m most excited about is living in those new apartments and the CAS stuff.
  • Options
    The thing I"m most excited about is living in those new apartments and the CAS stuff.

Me toooooooooo <3 New apartments is just one of the best things about this pack.
  • Options
    cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    ugh 8 days....

I'm in! But I feel like it might take us at least 8 days to complete it...[/

This made me laugh, thanks :)