Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Lifestyle Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!

Comments

• Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Missimay94 wrote: »
    I can’t wait now so excited :)

Me too
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    9 Days!!!!!

We've hit the single digits!!!!!!!

In just 9 Days we'll have the new hairstyles and faciel piercings along with a brand new world!!!!!

Yay and only seven days till the update as well
  • Options
    Bearpal64 wrote: »
    Super excited! I'm like ... How do I get this into my rotation of families ... I mean one family just had triplets but I usually randomize their traits, careers and aspirations etc.

Why don't you just start a new save for the pack you could always keep your old save and play with a new save for a while and sometimes it keeps things fresh to have more than one save
  • Options
    Has anyone seen any videos with the worlds as polluted as possible? Seems no one has shown that yet.....
    I wanted to see how they look full blown with the lot traits and max pollution.

I guess we'll have to see that for ourselves when we try it and game
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited May 2020
    When the first trailer came out I was like eh, maybe the rest of the pack will be better and it definitely was. I'm actually really excited for this pack at this point, I love all the new features coming in the patch and the vertical gardens, apartments, container homes and just the whole style of the pack. The CAS and build-buy look like stuff I'll use all the time so it's definitely going on my list to buy as soon as the price drops a bit

Also interested in the cross-pack compatability, like if the Island Living conservation will be fixed/updated with this as we haven't seen how it affects other packs yet
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,405 Member
    @catloverplayer I might remove Bess's partner from existence in my main save file. Pretend she never met him.

I'm saying him, because I saw her with a husband, I think?

Just make him cheat on her and get caught.
  • Options
    Do you guys think we'll be able to trap the repo Man are woohoo with him? regardless I'm sure there's a lot of singers who were going to try both of those things just to see if it works I'm sure graystillplays and Kevin are going to use the death by flies and their videos I'm probably going to use it to I mean I don't do videos but I do like me just type that I'm just got to try them out I hope that the sickness they get from the acid rain is a really good one and not like the sicknesses from get to work that go away in like an hour like I would at least like it to last for a day or so

Yes the repo guy or woman and the firefighters will be woohooable.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    im already thinking up the families and story lines for the new pack.

I know. I started preparing my sims yesterday 😅😅
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    somewhsome wrote: »
    Another day down! Does anyone know when the game changers get their early copy’s of the finalized release? I’ve been watching the really early ones with the watermarks in them but I’m looking forward to seeing what they can do with all the packs!

June 2nd I think, after the patch.

Oh I didn't know this! I usually don't watch game changers. No wonder no one showed acid rain, or the other worlds with pollution. I was screaming at the screen like come onnnnnnnn :D
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Another day down! Does anyone know when the game changers get their early copy’s of the finalized release? I’ve been watching the really early ones with the watermarks in them but I’m looking forward to seeing what they can do with all the packs!

Oh I didn't know this! I usually don't watch game changers. No wonder no one showed acid rain, or the other worlds with pollution. I was screaming at the screen like come onnnnnnnn :D

I do wonder though - I always feel Deli and James have more privileges than the others and get to play around with stuff longer? Just like they were the only ones who got to play IL (was it that one? Or another one?) with all packs installed and the others didn't. I wish they'd give everyone the same time with the packs tho, as Deli and James - as fun as they sometimes are - just don't focus on the stuff I want them to focus on. Even though I do watch them of course. Not sure if that was the case here too though, just wondering anyway xD
  • Options
    ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    James confirmed in his latest video: Trash Fruit is fizzable. Drink trash juice, I'm sure it will be tasty.

Also, I read somewhere that there is an actual garbage person NPC.
  • Options
    James confirmed in his latest video: Trash Fruit is fizzable. Drink trash juice, I'm sure it will be tasty.

Also, I read somewhere that there is an actual garbage person NPC.

There is! :)

• Options
    Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Yay single digits! I’m working on prepping my main family and a sim I have in uni who I’m gonna start an off the grid rags to riches with in port promise. She’s got one week of uni left and I’m wanting her to be a stylist which will be challenging off the grid with all the electronic components but fun. I’ll move her back home temporarily most likely after uni until the new pack drops. My main family mainly involves removing cc before the patch drops
  • Options
    I have my occult family already prepared for the pack. If you want to know what I did, you can check the "What happened in your game, the non serial version" thread. I have so many eyes and I want to get started!!
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »

I do wonder though - I always feel Deli and James have more privileges than the others and get to play around with stuff longer? Just like they were the only ones who got to play IL (was it that one? Or another one?) with all packs installed and the others didn't. I wish they'd give everyone the same time with the packs tho, as Deli and James - as fun as they sometimes are - just don't focus on the stuff I want them to focus on. Even though I do watch them of course. Not sure if that was the case here too though, just wondering anyway xD

Deli has 1.08 million subscribers and James has 1.41 million so that may be why. They get the most eyeballs on the screens, Vixella is the only other one I subscribed to who’s even close at 1.27 million. Everyone else is around half to a third of those numbers.
  • Options

Deli has 1.08 million subscribers and James has 1.41 million so that may be why. They get the most eyeballs on the screens, Vixella is the only other one I subscribed to who’s even close at 1.27 million. Everyone else is around half to a third of those numbers.

I realize that but personally, I think everyone who's invited to these things should receive the same package. But anyway, don't want to derail the thread of course, that's just my opinion :D
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member

I realize that but personally, I think everyone who's invited to these things should receive the same package. But anyway, don't want to derail the thread of course, that's just my opinion :D

I agree, I am just super excited that we are just over a week away from getting our hands on this pack!
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,554 Member
    I'm bored now. I don't want to play my game because there will be a lot of changes to implement, so I am just waiting around. Meh.

I was going to at least make a household to move into the new world, but I can't think of an interesting back story or what type of sims to make.
  • Options
    NoirStasisNoirStasis Posts: 243 Member
    I'm bored now. I don't want to play my game because there will be a lot of changes to implement, so I am just waiting around. Meh.

I was going to at least make a household to move into the new world, but I can't think of an interesting back story or what type of sims to make.

I get the same way. I'm excited for the new free update, the inventory update is probably going to be one of my favorites.
  • Options
    I will probably set my Sims' house on fire once the update goes live. I desperately need fire fighters.
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,468 Member
    I will probably set my Sims' house on fire once the update goes live. I desperately need fire fighters.

Yes, I foresee an outbreak of wanton arson across the board :D
  • Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    that's one of the things i want to see...Firefighters..i will start fires >:)
  • Options
    8 Days and Counting!!!!!!
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,519 Member
    Only a few days to go until the massive patch update ^^
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    It seems so long still even though it's not so far to go now and I still got so much work to do for my twatty boss til then so time will probably pass quickly but I just can't wait!!! :D