Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Lifestyle Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,460 Member
    It's true that nobody asked for this kind of thing, but doesn't that mean that it can still be an exciting pack? I enjoy the concept and it's way different from Sulani's "keep the island clean" stuff. It's actually a more social work-like approach, something I - being a social worker myself - have always wanted to see more of in The Sims. I've experienced working with a neighborhood in real life like this, though only for an internship that lasted a week. It was fun! So, seeing this come to The Sims got me hyped!

Also, nobody really asked for Strangerville, but I love the unique concept the pack offered us as well!

I'm also very excited about these little 'phone prompts' sims can get. Like: "If you want a lot of money, you must marry a sim within 7 days..." I saw that on James Turner's latest video!

Please make these 10 days go by fast. >.<

Can you link that video? I'd like to see it.

Here it is.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeIYFIAo9ew&amp;feature=youtu.be

Thank you.
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Guys, I just realized something.
    The bizarre fruit from Strangerville is a fruit, right?
    Does that mean that we can make fuzzed juices with it?
    Soon, the entire world will hail the mother!! 😂

Yes, i've seen a game changer with a pack of bizarre juice. And also of plasma fruit.
  • Options
    ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    Who? I thought the game changers could only use the base game and Eco Lifestyle?
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Who? I thought the game changers could only use the base game and Eco Lifestyle?

It was in the debug menu so they must be special items that appear for everyone even if you don't have the packs
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Has anyone seen any videos with the worlds as polluted as possible? Seems no one has shown that yet.....
    I wanted to see how they look full blown with the lot traits and max pollution.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    My countdown on my phone says 9 days and 8 hours.

And my tablet is like 6 hours behind that.

It's weird.
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,574 Member
    I booked Friday 5th off work, so I'm all ready and prepared now. Just need the day to arrive!
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I booked Friday 5th off work, so I'm all ready and prepared now. Just need the day to arrive!

Me too!!! And Monday too :sweat_smile: (in my defence, I have way too many vacation days and we were asked to try and not have a ton left by the time September comes around so it's okay). And after how s**** the last two days at work've been thusfar this week I really can't wait for the long weekend, the pack, and saying "bye bye world, I'm off simming!"
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,574 Member
    @SimTrippy it'll be awesome, won't it.

And, yeah, this week has not been the best so far, so roll on having a short week next week.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    @SimTrippy it'll be awesome, won't it.

And, yeah, this week has not been the best so far, so roll on having a short week next week.

Haha indeed. Yours wasn't good to? Here's to an excellent next weekend! Although hey this week my parents are going to meet my in-laws for the first in over 6 years so I guess that will be exciting? 😂😂
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
  • Options
    Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Super excited! I'm like ... How do I get this into my rotation of families ... I mean one family just had triplets but I usually randomize their traits, careers and aspirations etc.
  • Options
    alyssasim87alyssasim87 Posts: 1,277 Member
    im already thinking up the families and story lines for the new pack.
    my origin id is simkitten87

Im a simmer forever <3
  • Options
    DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,945 Member
    @catloverplayer
    You're welcome. I'm waiting for the next part, he's fun to watch play.
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    It's true that nobody asked for this kind of thing, but doesn't that mean that it can still be an exciting pack? I enjoy the concept and it's way different from Sulani's "keep the island clean" stuff. It's actually a more social work-like approach, something I - being a social worker myself - have always wanted to see more of in The Sims. I've experienced working with a neighborhood in real life like this, though only for an internship that lasted a week. It was fun! So, seeing this come to The Sims got me hyped!

Also, nobody really asked for Strangerville, but I love the unique concept the pack offered us as well!

I'm also very excited about these little 'phone prompts' sims can get. Like: "If you want a lot of money, you must marry a sim within 7 days..." I saw that on James Turner's latest video!

Please make these 10 days go by fast. >.<

We did ask for this tho...just a while ago.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    Another day down! Does anyone know when the game changers get their early copy’s of the finalized release? I’ve been watching the really early ones with the watermarks in them but I’m looking forward to seeing what they can do with all the packs!
  • Options
    I'm working from home this week, so the days go by slowly for me. But at least, I have videos of the game changers and I have the forums to keep the excitement going! My "main story sims" (descendants from the ones that I've been using for such a long time since Sims 3) are already prepared for the expansion pack.

I also know I'm going to ship one of my characters with Bess, because she's a really great sim! :P
  • Options
    somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member
    Another day down! Does anyone know when the game changers get their early copy’s of the finalized release? I’ve been watching the really early ones with the watermarks in them but I’m looking forward to seeing what they can do with all the packs!

June 2nd I think, after the patch.
  • Options
    I'm working from home this week, so the days go by slowly for me. But at least, I have videos of the game changers and I have the forums to keep the excitement going! My "main story sims" (descendants from the ones that I've been using for such a long time since Sims 3) are already prepared for the expansion pack.

I also know I'm going to ship one of my characters with Bess, because she's a really great sim! :P

She's unfortuanly married and not single but you can always break them up.
  • Options
    Single digits!!! 🎉
  • Options
    9 Days!!!!!

We've hit the single digits!!!!!!!

In just 9 Days we'll have the new hairstyles and faciel piercings along with a brand new world!!!!!
  • Options
    Missimay94Missimay94 Posts: 45 Member
    I can’t wait now so excited :)
  • Options
    @catloverplayer I might remove Bess's partner from existence in my main save file. Pretend she never met him.

I'm saying him, because I saw her with a husband, I think?
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Do you guys think we'll be able to trap the repo Man are woohoo with him? regardless I'm sure there's a lot of singers who were going to try both of those things just to see if it works I'm sure graystillplays and Kevin are going to use the death by flies and their videos I'm probably going to use it to I mean I don't do videos but I do like me just type that I'm just got to try them out I hope that the sickness they get from the acid rain is a really good one and not like the sicknesses from get to work that go away in like an hour like I would at least like it to last for a day or so
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    @catloverplayer I might remove Bess's partner from existence in my main save file. Pretend she never met him.

I'm saying him, because I saw her with a husband, I think?

Well deleting him would be the quickest way or you could try the new death by flies on him or just do the classic pool option that one always works or the fireworks indoors that usually works to how lucky for her that your sim will be there to comfort her in her hour of need
    more for sim kids and more drama please