Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Lifestyle Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!

Comments

• Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    orenjiAi wrote: »
    I just want to patch my game already! Every time I look at the windows I literally itch with anticipation to center it in that darn three tile room. I can’t wait anymore knowing that on Tuesday I can finally place it the way I wanted. Then I wish I can just sleep all the way til Friday and wake up to Eco Lifestyle!

Although realistically speaking, I’ll probably get it during the weekends when everybody else had finished downloading theirs my internet is so sucky! :neutral:

Same! Knowing that we can finally do this makes building both harder rn and more rewarding because you keep remembering: don't worry, we'll fix that window Tuesday :D
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I'm probably going to stay up till midnight to download the pack when it comes out do you guys think we're ever going to get nectar making I mean since fizzy juice making yours in this pack?
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    I'm not a builder, but I was expanding the house of my Sims this morning. I placed an opening from the house to the garden, but I couldn't get it exactly in the middle. Even I was frustrated that I didn't have the door and window update yet. 😂
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Boy, time really flies!

At the same time, five days can feel like forever.

I've saved Strangerville and I'm all prepped up to move house. I'm sorry, I have something prepped in Brindleton on account of getting a dog next... but have no doubt that I intend to save EVERY world.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    5 days is so slow feeling but one today passes I’m sure it’ll fly by at work for me. Benefits of have all 3 nanny kiddos at home and trying to keep them a reasonable volume while their parents work from home 😂
    Today though I plan to start building my dimensions of a shipping container. I’m going to be trying for a micro and a small version I won’t be able to do doors or anything yet but making sure the shell layout will work will be crucial for Johnny Zest. I’m excited for the patch to be able to place windows but I want to wait for the pack to finish it with that awesome door I just saw James turner using in his waxes to riches mini series 😂
  • Options
    Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Ughhh I can’t wait anymore!! I’m so ready for this pack. I haven’t been this excited since seasons and I couldn’t even get that on release. I’m playing a bit of animal crossing and my time at Portia to hold me over. It’s to hard to play Sims other than getting my sim ready to move to evergreen harbor.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    It says 4 days and 12 hours on the EA countdown. That sounds like hardly any time at all! But still too long to wait.

I have decided to start preparing a community space in San Myshuno and make the beginnings of the market, community garden and maker space for it.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited May 2020
    I feel pretty lucky as another game maneater (Think Shark RPG) is easing the wait for me till this pack comes out.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I feel very lucky as we are having hot, sunny weather here in the UK and I have a garden to sit out in.

I can sit under the parasol and browse the forums, but only when I'm not working.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    I feel pretty lucky as another game maneater (Think Shark RPG) is easing the wait for me till this pack comes out.

i'm redownloading my switch games
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

I'm so happy so many love the Sims 4 and are looking forward to the latest pack. Friday is almost here Simmers. Happy Eco lifestyle!
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    just think Tuesday is the Patch update and Friday is Eco lifestyle, just a few more days..
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I am waiting for patch-day!!

Then I can see the impact on my mods-folder. Going to update the game on my husband’s computer and try a few CC-items.

I am so looking forward to reading about all the new stuff. Just started a new save that will keep me company until I can update my own computer.
  • Options
    GwennogJonesGwennogJones Posts: 79 Member
    I can't wait! I just want a container home, that's it. I've got a whole lot of toddlers who I wanted to have be young adults so they can move into the new world. Come on, age up already so I can get you dumpster diving!
  • Options
    Those apartments though. ;)
  • Options
    dumpster whoo sounds weird but fun.
  • Options
    AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    Just a few more days of to clean out my cc folders.... But I'm super pumped about building/decorating shipping container tiny houses galore!
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Now with a ladder of people can make their own tree houses anyway just popping in for my daily dose of countdown. Thread
  • Options
    4 Days Left!!!!!!

1 Day Left till the Pre Expansion Patch!!!!!
  • Options
    4 Days Left!!!!!!

1 Day Left till the Pre Expansion Patch!!!!!

oh thats right its already monday where you are.
  • Options
    ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    I want to build container homes. 😭
  • Options
    AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    > @comicsforlife said:
    > Now with a ladder of people can make their own tree houses anyway just popping in for my daily dose of countdown. Thread

Ooooo, tree houses with ladders... that sounds awesome. I hadn't thought of that. Thanks for the idea!
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options
    Just got finished playing donut county so if you guys want to kill a few hours it's an okay game doesn't last very long though
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    I hope this week goes in quick. At least the patch/update will break it up a bit :smiley:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,675 Member
    I'm actually more excited for tomorrow's patch than for the EP release. If too much CC is reported affected, I will probably wait getting this pack until over Summer. It will be too much work redoing all my builds. If patch is not too tough on existing CC, I will get it on release day. Crossing fingers and toes...
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg