Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Lifestyle Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!

Comments

• Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    > @comicsforlife said:
    > Now with a ladder of people can make their own tree houses anyway just popping in for my daily dose of countdown. Thread

Ooooo, tree houses with ladders... that sounds awesome. I hadn't thought of that. Thanks for the idea!

Did just that yesterday! Wish I had a better tree to go inside the tree house though, but I’ll work with what I got.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    edited June 2020
    Everything's going crazy now. I can hardly wait for the patch, let alone the game.
    This Expansion has so much influence on the game, I may get it on release day.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Is patch day tomorrow?🧙
  • Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    tomorrow is patch day, but what time will it come out tomorrow?
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member

That will likely come out around 1 or 1:30 that's the usual time it comes out
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    Now with a ladder of people can make their own tree houses anyway just popping in for my daily dose of countdown. Thread

Now you're making me wonder if it's possible to make pointy ears, so I could make an elf...

Guess I should take a break from fantasy.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    edited June 2020
    Tomorrow is coming slowly the Patch and the game changers making new videos are what I’m most looking forward to besides Friday 😂
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Awmagod it's already almost 5.30 pm where I live. Crazy! So much work this week but PATCH day tomorrow & day off Friday. This is gonna go so faaaaaaast, I'm super excited :D
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Now with a ladder of people can make their own tree houses anyway just popping in for my daily dose of countdown. Thread

Now you're making me wonder if it's possible to make pointy ears, so I could make an elf...

Guess I should take a break from fantasy.
    I tried making Sims with pointy ears I don't think it's possible maybe you could get some CC with pointy ears
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    We're not moving house until we have the expansion pack (to save money on having to buy new stuff)
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member

Lately, they've been coming out earlier. Around 10am EST. But with the work-from-home changes, I wonder if the release time will change again.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,674 Member
    Some other simmer: "Bees question".

Me, clicking the thread title: "Yes, let's discuss Bess!".
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    kristenleighwhitekristenleighwhite Posts: 226 Member
    This is going to be a great week! I am able to return to my gym today (hubby keeping the kiddos that I love but need a break from, especially as I was a stay at home homeschool mom before the pandemic. Rewarding work, but tiring!) Patch is tomorrow and I have my storyline set up, then plenty of off the grid play this weekend with the new EP!!
    I am so pumped, I still play Sims 3 regularly and this if my favorite way to play!!
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    IceyJ wrote: »

Lately, they've been coming out earlier. Around 10am EST. But with the work-from-home changes, I wonder if the release time will change again.

They’re not that early in EST, PST yes but not EST. it’s either 12pm or 1pm EST, but I can’t remember which one. I’m almost sure it’s 1pm though
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited June 2020
    IceyJ wrote: »

They’re not that early in EST, PST yes but not EST. it’s either 12pm or 1pm EST, but I can’t remember which one. I’m almost sure it’s 1pm though

I may be thinking of stuff pack/game pack release time. One of them changed a while ago to 10am EST.

*Looks like the patch is planned for 10am EST, but it got delayed to June 3rd. https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17523144/#Comment_17523144
    Post edited by IceyJ on
  • Options
    Super tired, finished about 5% of what I intended to do in TS today, but eh. Cleaned out all my mods, backed up all my saves, ready to fall asleep soon and wake up to patch day <3
  • Options
    phantom121294phantom121294 Posts: 151 Member
    Anyone know if the release is earlier in New Zealand/Australia like a staggered release? Its 11pm release where I live and 12am on the east coast, so I wonder if its its earlier in New Zealand. If that's the case I'll probably hop over there and be a kiwi for a day so I can play eco living on Thursday.
    Specs: i9-9900k, SLI 2080ti MSI SeaHawk EK X, 32g 3000hz Corsair RAM, 2TB M.2 Samsung SSD, EVGA 1600W. Custom loop done by myself with dual 560mm radiators.
    JOVa2Sn.jpg

• Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Anyone know if the release is earlier in New Zealand/Australia like a staggered release? Its 11pm release where I live and 12am on the east coast, so I wonder if its its earlier in New Zealand. If that's the case I'll probably hop over there and be a kiwi for a day so I can play eco living on Thursday.

Based on what time it will be at 12am, June 5th, PST. For me, if I preordered, I would be able to play at 1am my time.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options

Somehow I thought NZ gets it first, but if it's only 1 hour ahead of your time, then my guess is that you're getting it at their 12 am- so 11 pm your time? At least that's how it's for the UK and Europe (they get it our midnight, so 11 pm). But I'm not 100% sure if it's the same for you (all I know is that I use a VPN to get it when Australia gets it so I can play right after work instead of having to wait til midnight here :joy:)
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    @nerdfashion No Australia/NZ get it about 19 hours earlier, Europe about 9. Basically our times midnight June 5th, not PST midnight :)
  • Options
    phantom121294phantom121294 Posts: 151 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »

Somehow I thought NZ gets it first, but if it's only 1 hour ahead of your time, then my guess is that you're getting it at their 12 am- so 11 pm your time? At least that's how it's for the UK and Europe (they get it our midnight, so 11 pm). But I'm not 100% sure if it's the same for you (all I know is that I use a VPN to get it when Australia gets it so I can play right after work instead of having to wait til midnight here :joy:)

Well I am in the US so I am unsure of the time differences in release. Basically I have a 11pm release in central US time so I'm curious if VPN hopping to NZ or Australia will get an earlier release. I can always just wait till 11pm.....but I want it earlier lol.
    Specs: i9-9900k, SLI 2080ti MSI SeaHawk EK X, 32g 3000hz Corsair RAM, 2TB M.2 Samsung SSD, EVGA 1600W. Custom loop done by myself with dual 560mm radiators.
    JOVa2Sn.jpg

• Options
    edited June 2020

Well I am in the US so I am unsure of the time differences in release. Basically I have a 11pm release in central US time so I'm curious if VPN hopping to NZ or Australia will get an earlier release. I can always just wait till 11pm.....but I want it earlier lol.

Oh yes absolutely if you're in the US, you can just use a VPN and download it when it's midnight their time. If NZ gets it first (so before Australia), you should be able to get it 8 am on June 4th. If they get it the same time Sydney gets it, then 10 am June 4th. If I compare the right time zones rn. :D So a whole lot earlier.
  • Options
    anadiusanadius Posts: 3 New Member
    2020-06-04 14:00:00
    Antarctica, Australia, Christmas Island, Cook Islands, Fiji, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia (Federated States of), Nauru, New Zealand, Niue, Norfolk Island, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna

2020-06-04 15:00:00
    Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Hong Kong (SAR of China), India, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Macao (SAR of China), Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Northern Mariana Islands, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam

2020-06-04 21:00:00
    Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan

2020-06-04 22:00:00
    Afghanistan, Aland Islands, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrein, Barbados, Belgium, Benin, Bermuda, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Bouvet Island, British Indian Ocean Territory, British Virgin Islands, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Caribbean Netherlands, Cayman Islands, Centrafrican Republic, Chad, City of the Vatican, Comores, Croatia, Cuba, Curaçao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Côte d'Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo (Congo-Kinshasa, former Zaire), Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern and Antarctic Lands, Gabon, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Hungary, Iceland, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Jersey, Jordan, Kenya, Kuweit, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia (Former Yugoslav Republic of), Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, 🐸🐸🐸🐸, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, New Caledonia, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Norway, Oman, Palestinian Territory, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville), Reunion, Romania, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin (Dutch part), Saint Martin (French part), Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint-Barthélemy, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, South Sudan, Spain, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, São Tomé and Príncipe, Sénégal, Tanzania, The Gambia, The Netherlands, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe

2020-06-05 04:00:00
    American Samoa, Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guam, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Trinidad and Tobago, United States Virgin Islands, United States of America, Uruguay, Venezuela

Don't quote me on that but this should be more or less correct. All dates are using UTC time.

BTW that update was supposed to be out on 2020-06-02 14:00:00 (also UTC time) but today it shows 2020-06-03 14:00:00, so 24 later.
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    @nerdfashion No Australia/NZ get it about 19 hours earlier, Europe about 9. Basically our times midnight June 5th, not PST midnight :)

I love watching those Aus/NZ timezone Simmers post about the pack. It's fun seeing their screenshots and then say they should get to bed but want to keep playing :sweat_smile:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    edited June 2020
    Wow, I wonder if there are simmers in every single one of those countries.

So 10pm for the UK? Or would that be 11pm BST?

Edit: never mind, it says in Origin that it releases at 11pm for the UK.