Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Lifestyle Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!

Comments

• Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,674 Member
    Awwww... umph... Only 48 hrs for modders to fix their mods before pack releases. Is that too much to ask?
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Bearpal64 wrote: »
    :'( oh well what's one more day. Maybe it's to do with all the stuff happening in the world maybe they ran into a glitch with the new pack. Maybe working from home has put a constraint on release dates such as patches.

Yeah pretty sure it's due to the BLM blackouttuesday. Even though their statement was pretty errr... bare.
  • Options
    jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    But I already moved all my mods outside the folder! What am I going to do now ....!!!!!
  • Options
    cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Awwww... umph... Only 48 hrs for modders to fix their mods before pack releases. Is that too much to ask?

I’m not sure losing a day will make a difference (sorry). In cases where a modder has a small number of simpler mods, they might be up and running quickly. But in cases like mccc and other significant mods, or where the modder has a tone of them - we can only be patient. My experience is they try as hard as possible but basically it takes as long as it takes.

Truthfully not sure if this was in jest, but I know mccc volunteers have been trying to get the message out - that this update will likely have a significant impact on mccc and updates will take time.

Normally modders have a week between the patch and release, not sure if covid impacted this timing or technical issues.

I’m planning on playing a vanilla game unless then.
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    Sadly this day is not going as I hoped. The patch delay is a bummer because I was looking forward to it after the crazy day I’ve been having. I’ve got my plan though I’m going to get Chinese for dinner and make it a better day catching up on James Turners mini wax to riches Series and rearranging things in my game to suit my purposes!
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    When does the update patch start? I just closed out of my game. A little disappointed that my game didn't update
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,674 Member
    When does the update patch start? I just closed out of my game. A little disappointed that my game didn't update

It's been delayed 1 day.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    I have no mod's in the laptop and my new computer don't get here until Thursday sometime because my old main computer died. :/
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Just a few more days to go....
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

its delayed til tommorrow.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Loanet wrote: »
    Come ON, there's no point in my Sims moving house until the Expansion is released!

i had built tiny homes when tiny living came out . i spent today getting ready by aging my teen sims and moving them to ea houses . because someof the houses had cc. also aged them up to ya. haven't decied if they should go to uni or just get jobs.
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    edited June 2020
    My family is living in a c ra p p y apartment waiting to move to Evergreen. However Mom Sim has been cramming courses at UNI so hoping can get her done by the time this is out. Not easy with a toddler & a wayward kitty. Darn cat just ran away again. Should have got a dog. Dang it.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    Ok. Thank you guys!
  • Options
    Bluegayle wrote: »
    My family is living in a c ra p p y apartment waiting to move to Evergreen. However Mom Sim has been cramming courses at UNI so hoping can get her done by the time this is out. Not easy with a toddler & a wayward kitty. Darn cat just ran away again. Should have got a dog. Dang it.

they run away too. i was in a sims 4 gift exchange and the dog i made ran away.
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    @friendsfan367 Ha ha I figured that but my Sim has the dog lover trait so maybe she would take better care..
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    edited June 2020
    I just spent 4 ish hours building and occasionally saying I’ll fix that tomorrow! I need ladders and moving windows and doors 😂 it’s a good way to wait though it flew by quick.
  • Options
    I just spent 4 ish hours building and occasionally saying I’ll fix that tomorrow! I need ladders and moving windows and doors 😂 it’s a good way to wait though it flew by quick.

i spent today turning my teens to yas the harder part is do they get jobs or go to uni.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    2 Days Left!!!!!!

Patch Releases Tomorrow!!!!!
  • Options
    Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    I got lost in playing around in the Realm of Magic. It's been fun playing around with fun oddball builds and just going crazy with it. I look forward to the patch and the upcoming EP! ^^♻️
  • Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    I made lasagna, a pie, meatloaf, and roasted a chicken in preparation for the coming week. Although from the gleam in hubby's eyes when he saw the pie, I don't think it will last until Friday. LOL My to-do list has a couple of things crossed off that I thought about putting off until next week. And tonight I am going to work on two new Sims I made just for Eco Lifestyle. It was hubby's night to cook, and he gave me a strange glare when I asked what he was planning to make. He asked about the lasagna then sighed when I told him everything, except the pie, was in the freezer and he'd have to wait until Thursday for lasagna. He grumbled something about ' those darn Sims' as he wandered off into the kitchen. I relented and gave him a large piece of pie for dessert which made him perk up a bit. Then he realized we'd have a lot of leftovers so neither one of us would need to cook for a while, and that made his day. I tried to do something positive about the update delay, and it all worked out. But we have just a couple of days to wait for Eco Lifestyle now, and I am just as excited today as I was yesterday. Tomorrow we'll have the new update with the new features we can't wait to play around with, so the next few days should go by very quickly. I hope so because I have a serious case of PEPS!!
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Don't have much to say tonight anyway I'm really looking forward to the new game pack I wish everyone sweet dreams
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Paigeisin5 wrote: »
    I made lasagna, a pie, meatloaf, and roasted a chicken in preparation for the coming week. Although from the gleam in hubby's eyes when he saw the pie, I don't think it will last until Friday. LOL My to-do list has a couple of things crossed off that I thought about putting off until next week. And tonight I am going to work on two new Sims I made just for Eco Lifestyle. It was hubby's night to cook, and he gave me a strange glare when I asked what he was planning to make. He asked about the lasagna then sighed when I told him everything, except the pie, was in the freezer and he'd have to wait until Thursday for lasagna. He grumbled something about ' those darn Sims' as he wandered off into the kitchen. I relented and gave him a large piece of pie for dessert which made him perk up a bit. Then he realized we'd have a lot of leftovers so neither one of us would need to cook for a while, and that made his day. I tried to do something positive about the update delay, and it all worked out. But we have just a couple of days to wait for Eco Lifestyle now, and I am just as excited today as I was yesterday. Tomorrow we'll have the new update with the new features we can't wait to play around with, so the next few days should go by very quickly. I hope so because I have a serious case of PEPS!!

This was cute :D Also your kitchen must have smelled soooo good after making all that stuff.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Don't have much to say tonight anyway I'm really looking forward to the new game pack I wish everyone sweet dreams

You mean Expansion Pack right?
  • Options
    jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member

We will see on Friday if it is really an expansion pack or a fake one like island living lol

• Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited June 2020
    jimbbq wrote: »

We will see on Friday if it is really an expansion pack or a fake one like island living lol

lol I really hope not, but from what I've seen so far it is an expansion worthy of the name. :smiley:
    giphy.gif