Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Lifestyle Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!

Comments

• Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I spent hours last night building my simmy bank with a basement full of vaults for any rich sims to use and avoid taxes (high bills lol). It turned out better than I expected so I'm a happy bunny :)

Don't think there's much I can do with the patch tonight so i might just make my new Evergreen Harbour family.

Friday is getting close! YAY.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Don't have much to say tonight anyway I'm really looking forward to the new game pack I wish everyone sweet dreams

You mean Expansion Pack right?

Oh yes I just misspoke
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    Okay, I did it. I took a personal day so that I could stay home, er, okay, not have to log in and work when I have the new pack waiting for me.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    edited June 2020
    Finally Patch day wohoo! Time to go to work soon and I hope it flys by so I can come back and fix the house I was building last night especially the doors and the ladder for the attic 😂. I don’t know if I’ll actually play any family’s the peps might make it difficult.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Don't have much to say tonight anyway I'm really looking forward to the new game pack I wish everyone sweet dreams

Oh yes I just misspoke

How dare you? 😂

Just kidding. Happy patch day the second lovely simmers.

Also, can you believe that tomorrow evening we'll all be downloading EL? 🥰🥰🥰
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited June 2020
    SimTrippy wrote: »

Oh yes I just misspoke

How dare you? 😂

Being in the UK it releases at 11pm for me, so I kinda see tomorrow night as EL release. I'm a night owl so I'll probably be up to download it anyway :smiley:
    giphy.gif
  • Options

Oh yes I just misspoke

How dare you? 😂

Being in the UK it releases at 11pm for me, so I kinda see tomorrow night as EL release. I'm a night owl so I'll probably be up to download it anyway :smiley:

I know what you mean. With the VPN it technically releases at like 4 pm for me (+- too lazy to calculate the exact time). But I won't be able to play til work is done and work is so crazy lately :(
  • Options

Oh yes I just misspoke

How dare you? 😂

Yes can't wait
  • Options

Oh yes I just misspoke

How dare you? 😂

I know what you mean. With the VPN it technically releases at like 4 pm for me (+- too lazy to calculate the exact time). But I won't be able to play til work is done and work is so crazy lately :(

At least you have it to look forward to when you're finished with your work
  • Options

Oh yes I just misspoke

How dare you? 😂

I'll likely be up till 12 when the pack comes out
  • Options

Oh yes I just misspoke

How dare you? 😂

At least you have it to look forward to when you're finished with your work

That is very true! And it makes the days go by so fast. Especially now that it's less warm again.

So close, only going to be one last time ♥️♥️
  • Options
    cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    I spent hours last night building my simmy bank with a basement full of vaults for any rich sims to use and avoid taxes (high bills lol). It turned out better than I expected so I'm a happy bunny :)

Don't think there's much I can do with the patch tonight so i might just make my new Evergreen Harbour family.

So if you put stuff in the vault it doesn’t count for bills?
  • Options
    rudolpharudolpha Posts: 998 Member
    I usually get an xpack at midnight (EST) and always try to decide whether to stay up late or wait till the next day. Most often I stay up late because I'm too excited to wait.
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited June 2020
    cherpar wrote: »

So if you put stuff in the vault it doesn’t count for bills?

It counts if the vault is on your home lot. That's why I use a bank instead.
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    So who does the pack come out for tomorrow?
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    my origin says I can download it at 11pm tomorrom
  • Options
    edited June 2020

Technically everyone if you consider midnight = late evening xD

And since about 3 minutes, it's actually today for Australia at it's now 3 past midnight on June 4th :D
  • Options

Technically everyone if you consider midnight = late evening xD

And since about 3 minutes, it's actually today for Australia at it's now 3 past midnight on June 4th :D

Okay let me rephrase the question, which country’s vpn should I be using to play sooner? 😂😂

• Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    New Zealand or Australia.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    IceyJ wrote: »
    New Zealand or Australia.
    Thanks I’ll try that out.
    Is it unlocked for Australia or New Zealand yet or is that tomorrow?

• Options

Haven't been able to check yet but it seems the patch is out?
  • Options
    AspensongAspensong Posts: 106 Member
    I spent part of yesterday planning a new family for Evergreen with a small backstory but am waiting for the new Aspirations and CAS options before actually creating them.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    It's a big patch, almost 900 mbs
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    On console it was almost 5 GB
  • Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Whoa...that is a big update. I wasn't expecting it to go live until around eleven Pacific Time, and I am taking off in a few minutes to run some errands. Dang. Oh well, see you all later. I can't wait to hear how everyone feels about this one.