Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Straud Legacy-Bachelor Challenge Casting Thread Gen 4 *CLOSED* (Bachelorette: Nemesis Straud)

Comments

• Options
    SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    Can I also submit a sim?
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited August 2020
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Yessss! Please save me a spot and I’ll get back with a handsome hunk! ❤️❤️❤️
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    RLRL Posts: 305 Member
    I am interested! I don't have time to make a dude right now but save me a slot pls.
    Check out the Sutherland ISBI!
    (Disclaimer: This blog is mainly an outlet for my weird humour)
    Click anyway! ⬇️️⬇️️⬇️️
    w2HyQcq.png
  • Options
    @Skeilah of course! You're very welcome :) would you like me to reserve you a spot?

Yes please, since I was about to sleep right now :)
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @MaggieMarley Aw, thanks for tagging me, so sweet what you said about my created Sims too! 😳 I see there's only one, maybe two slots left. Hmm, I do love making male Sims and though my ladies aren't very lucky, the males seem to do a bit better in challenges like this. I'm headed in game in a few minutes anyway, so, I'd love to make a contestant for the challenge! :) I'll be back later today/early morning with my entry.

Oh, also, I just read the last chapter and, I KNEW IT! :D Oh boy, this is going to be even more interesting than it was already! No wonder you were so angry! o.O
  • Options
    @Karababy52 yay! I'll reserve a spot for you :) so happy to get one of your sims for this!

About the last chapter: it was a big shocker and at first I was so annoyed... But, it makes for good story telling I guess :D
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Thank you for tagging me and reserving me a spot <3
    (PRINCE) ADONIS THEBE
    KmQK4Er.png
    pRizzqV.png

Name: Adonis Thebe
    Gallery ID: afai1261
    Home world: Sulani
    Family: Princess Cordelia Thebe (mother), Keegan Fyres (father)
    How many children do you want? 3
    How would you feel about being a stepfather? Would be totally fine with it
    Do you want to get married? I'd love to get married!
    Hobbies/interests: Swimming, reading, gardening. I also enjoy a bit of nature photography and chess, as well as experimenting with meat-free recipes
    What you like/dislike in a partner: Maybe if she shares my passion for the environment and wouldn’t mind helping me out in the garden once in a while, I’d be happy. What would I dislike? Hmm, if she's unkind to other sims and animals, and doesn't care for the environment then we'd have a problem
    What career you would like: Conservationist
    How do you feel about mermaids and vampires? I'm very familiar with both mermaids and vampires as I'm actually descended from both! No negative feelings towards either
    Would you ever cheat on your partner? Absolutely not!
    Bio (optional): I guess since my mother is a Princess, I’m a Prince! I was born in Sulani and grew up on its beaches, and knew from a young age that I wanted to be a conservationist. I’m all about that eco-friendly lifestyle and hope that one day I can make big changes in the world.

I'd love to run a club educating others about the environment, and also hang out with like-minded people doing things like gardening and collecting frogs. Most of all I just want to appreciate the natural world with others who do the same, and together we can make the world green (gosh, that's cheesy lol but you already know that if he wins, I want him to join and take over the Garden Gnomes club)
  • Options
  • Options
    MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,379 Member
    edited August 2020
    Lfig1KXh.png
    I'm sorry for the dark picture but the weather was not with me in Selvadorada the times I tried.
    Name: Rodrigo Costa
    Gallery ID: MonaSolstraale
    Home world: Brindleton Bay/Salvodorada
    Family: I have a father, a mother and five siblings. A fairly ordinary family.
    How many children do you want?: Maybe 2-3 children. No more than there is room for at a jungle resort.
    How would you feel about being a stepfather?: Wow!! ...this is moving strongly forward! .... I love children so I do not think it makes any difference.
    Do you want to get married?: Of course, I want to get married ... I can hardly wait. I am looking for a woman who has the courage to travel with me on the adventure of my life ... cough! cough! ... our adventure.
    Hobbies/interests: I love looking at art, uncovering artifacts, playing the guitar, painting and romantic dinners with my woman.
    What you like/dislike in a partner: I love sexy beautiful women ... what's not to like? Women are a mystery ... I love exploring mysteries.
    What career you would like: Archaeologist
    How do you feel about mermaids and vampires?: Are there mermaids and vampires? I would love to see them with my own eyes. I am incredibly open to the unknown.
    Bio (optional): My father was an adventurer like me. It was a woman who brought him to Brindleton Bay. My family has a long way to go back to the ancient Omiscan culture. Family history tells of treasures of inestimable value that have disappeared into the jungle. Several of my ancestors have mysteriously disappeared. I dream of uncovering the truth about the great treasure.
    Post edited by MonaSolstraale on
  • Options
    @MonaSolstraale yay an aspiring archaeologist! I love JA so much so this makes me very happy. He sounds so sweet too :) can't wait to see what he looks like!
  • Options
    @MonaSolstraale just one thing! I added an extra question on to the entry form at the last minute (I should have thought of adding it earlier, sorry) and I wondered if you could answer it on Rodrigo's behalf.

The question is: would you ever cheat on your partner?

Just thought this would be something Galatea would ask, given what she has been through with her last boyfriend.
  • Options
    MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,379 Member
    No!! absolutely NOT!
    (I hope :D )
    He is a romantic sim and I have not always been able to fully anticipate his actions .... but if Galatea does not neglect him then he is devoted like no other <3
  • Options
    @MonaSolstraale thank you :) that is the right answer haha. Galatea wants a devoted husband so that is perfect! Saw that you added his picture and I love him, he is very cute!
  • Options
    QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    @MaggieMarley Thank you so much for reserving a spot! You already saw my sim but he still needs a bio ^^ Will work on the entry form soon :)
  • Options
    QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    edited August 2020
    91HsC1f.png

Name: William J. Colt (Bill or Will is totally fine)
    Gallery ID: Queenarella (this time no CC box as I forgot to turn on CC after I bought the latest pack :D )
    Home world: Britechester
    Family: Mother, father and an older brother
    How many children do you want? One or two maximum
    How would you feel about being a stepfather? Oof, raising someone else's child is tough but when she's the one I can love the kid as if it was my own.
    Do you want to get married? Yes, a big, expensive wedding to show everyone what I, uh, we have, with lots of great food!
    Hobbies/interests: Traveling, trying new food and spending my hard-earned wealth (not braging about that at all *wink*)
    What you like/dislike in a partner: Good manners are important for the woman in my life. She can't misbehave around the people I know. But she should enjoy life, and have a great sense of humor. Anything opposite to this would be a no-go.
    What career you would like: Business, CEO of some big company to make the big cash
    How do you feel about mermaids and vampires? Lol, you're kidding, right? Got some good laugh out of me, mermaids and vampires... They don't exist, darling!
    Would you ever cheat on your partner? I want a loyal woman and I will be loyal to her. But there's also the thing "an eye for an eye", so...
    Bio (optional): William grew up in a suburb with his parents and older brother. He had a normal childhood with no big traumatizing events. He's always had many friends and people generally liked him as he was raised with proper manners but he also knows how to make people laugh.

He's there for his friends and family when they need him and is always down for a guys night out with his closest friends to drink more juice than necessary. He knows what he wants, knows how to get it and doesn't mind working hard to achieve his dreams. People who don't know him might think he's arrogant and a snob because he doesn't mind showing off his achievements, either.

But Will was raised with good manners and will treat everyone nicely. His former lovers would always describe him as the perfect gentleman, even after or when he broke up with them. But do him wrong and you'll meet a different Will. An eye for an eye...
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Picture of sim:

M9oEYoD.png

Name: Jude Angel
    Gallery ID: lolface2404
    Home world: Forgotten Hollow

Family: I’m the eldest of four brothers - there’s me, then Darius, Merlin and Cillian. We live in Forgotten Hollow with our mother, Lorelai. We have different dads, and I don’t know mine. She says she couldn’t find my dad even if she wanted to.

How many children do you want?: Uh…three to four, I guess? I love kids, but my house was chaotic enough growing up!

How would you feel about being a stepfather?: Sure, why not? Like I said, I love kids.

Do you want to get married?: Yeah, especially if there’s kids involved. I think it brings more stability to a family. I love my mom, but I wish I had my dad around, or even knew who he was.

Hobbies/interests: I grew up with my mom’s Aussie Shepherd, Sunny, but unfortunately we had to put him down recently. I miss him lots, and I love dogs but I don’t know if I’d get another. I also like woodworking, and gardening. I used to sell some of the stuff I grew and made. I started cooking when I was thirteen to help out my mom, and I actually really enjoyed it. The thing is…I don’t really have hobbies that are only for me. I got into all that stuff to help my family. So I do want to try new things.

What you like/dislike in a partner: I’ve seen how my little brothers’ dads treated my mom - lying, cheating, broken promises - and that’s not acceptable to me. I’d like a partner who’s honest with me, someone who doesn’t play any games. And faithfulness is very important to me.

What career you would like: A chef, I think! I just love experimenting with food, and I love coming up with different flavours…

How do you feel about mermaids and vampires?: Well…the vampires of Forgotten Hollow always treated my mom well, even if she was just their blood-bag…I guess everyone was doing what they could to survive. We’ve been pretty broke as long as I can remember, so that was how she helped pay the rent. I’ve never seen a mermaid, but if there’s vampires, I can believe in mermaids too! I have an open mind and I’m willing to give any Sim a chance.

Would you ever cheat on your partner?: No! Never. Like I said, faithfulness is important - that goes for both of us!

(Btw, Jude is under CC but his outfits are all non-CC. There's some glitch in my game that makes everything show up as modded unless I take my CC out, which I didn't do here. Sorry!)
    Click anyway! ⬇️️⬇️️⬇️️
    w2HyQcq.png
  • Options
    Entry form

0922rxi.png

Name: Bryon Ellison
    Gallery ID: SCNVM
    Home world: San Myshuno
    Family: I didn't make one but let's say he's an only child raised by a single father who didn't give a plum about what Bryon did.
    How many children do you want? "Isn't that one child in your belly enough?" No, just answer the question already. "Well, what about 1 extra? Should be enough."
    How would you feel about being a stepfather? "I don't really mind. I have many stepbrothers and sisters myself so I can also be a stepfather."
    Do you want to get married? "I don't really know about 'marriage' since my dad got another girl home any day, but I really like to try this new way of living."
    Hobbies/interests: "Are 'girls' a hobby?" No. "Okay okay. In that case, I really like to learn about things. Oh, and I surprisingly adore cats."
    What you like/dislike in a partner: "She needs to be hot of course, something I can show off to my dad? If she also has a cat, that would be awesome. No dogs plz."
    What career you would like: "Something smart, where I need to walk around in a fancy suit."
    How do you feel about mermaids and vampires? "Only if I could be something fancy like that... But at least I have blue hair? That's something?"
    Would you ever cheat on your partner? "Ehmmmm...." Bryon! "No, of course not. I won't end up like my dad."

---

Side note: I didn't really look at his other clothes HAHAH so I hope they are not miserably mismatched xD
  • Options
    @Queenarella thank you for Will! He is really handsome and I like the sassy (is that the right word?) edge to his personality!

@RL aww Jude is a cutie thank you for submitting him :) I have never played the chef career or aspiration so if he wins that will be fun! Just to double check something in his bio so that I don't make a mistake: did vampires pay his mum to let them drink from her? Or did I completely misinterpret that?

@Skeilah Bryson is awesome! I get the feeling he will be a very fun sim to play ;) It would be great to get some blue hair in the gene pool too.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    @RL so sorry for some reason I'm having trouble finding you on the gallery though I have the CC box checked. Is your ID lolface2404 or did I get that wrong?

ETA: Never mind I found you :) my gallery had gone offline
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    @RL aww Jude is a cutie thank you for submitting him :) I have never played the chef career or aspiration so if he wins that will be fun! Just to double check something in his bio so that I don't make a mistake: did vampires pay his mum to let them drink from her? Or did I completely misinterpret that?

Yeah that's the gist of it. It was her way to afford rent on their house in Forgotten Hollow.
    Click anyway! ⬇️️⬇️️⬇️️
    w2HyQcq.png