The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Straud Legacy-Bachelor Challenge Casting Thread Gen 4 *CLOSED* (Bachelorette: Nemesis Straud)

Comments

• MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    @TwinkiesLA Thank you for Clay, he's one handsome guy! And I love the personality/backstory that you wrote for him! When you say that he wants to implant his personality into other sims, is that because he still kind of thinks he is the Mother and is trying to implant her personality into other sims (and thereby possessing other sims)? I have this image of him as somehow still having all of the Mother's memories and personality traits imprinted in his mind and therefore basically thinking that he is the Mother - talking about his memories of being a baby plant, his home (alien) planet and how he ended up in Strangerville, how he planned to take over Strangerville etc... I think that'd be so fun (especially since, in my game, Rowan (Nemmie's Dad) actually defeated the Mother)! But if it's not what you were going for then no worries.

@VanPelt81 Thank you, she/her/hers it is then!

@TheYayToast Ohhh Ashton is a cutie, thank you for submitting him! Love those red eyes <3 Vlad will approve of his life state and aspiration too ;) also Grinch is a great surname.

@afai1261 Thank you for submitting Eden, she is beautiful and with her combination of traits she'll definitely be fun to play! I love that she's the daughter of my sim who won the first gen bachelor challenge of Queenarella's legacy-bachelor! Also wowza she has a good looking family - her Dad is a total DILF :D
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    @MaggieMarley

You're very welcome! I also quite like that she's a hothead, I wanted her to be a good mix of traits!
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @MaggieMarley - Is it too late to submit a sim? I'd love to enter one. Let me know :)
    edited October 2021
    @SoulGal7 nope, not too late! I want to take more sims than usual this gen anyway. I'll reserve a place for you :)

Great! I will work on one. Thanks :) Maybe it'll be a mermaid...like poor Acacia used to be! teehee
    @SoulGal7 A mermaid would definitely fit in with the family as many of its members are mermaids (Nemmie is a mermaid and so is her one of her sisters (Lori), her Dad, and uncles/aunts (including Acacia), both of her grandparents and her great grandmother!) Can't wait to see who you come up with!
    edited October 2021
    I've now had 12 people submit sims or reserve spots and 12 contestants seems like a good number so I'm gonna go ahead and close the casting to further entries now. Thanks to everyone who has submitted a sim or reserved a spot. This should be a fun bachelorette!
  • TwinkiesLATwinkiesLA Posts: 181 Member
    @MaggieMarley That is a great question :D! Clay doesn't think he is the Mother but he has a similar goal ;).
    source.gif

Gallery ID: Shockmsd
    Forum Name: TwinkiesLA
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    [img][/img]b5W2DU0.png
    Alyssa Whitmore

Creator's gallery ID: SCNVM
    Traits: Animal Enthusiast, Hot-Headed, Perfectionist
    Aspiration: Friend of the Animals
    Home world: Brindleton Bay
    Family: /
    How many children do you want?: Are we talking about pet-children? No..? Hm... 2, maybe 3.
    How would you feel about having a lot of children - say, I don't know, um... Ten (gee I wonder why I picked that weirdly specific number ;) )? Wait. What? Are we gonna be able to handle that much?
    Do you want to get married?: Well, everything has to be perfect! Just leave it to me, and then yes, I'd like to get married.
    Hobbies/interests: Dog- and catsitting. I'm with animals whenever I can. They relax me.
    Likes/dislikes (from the options in CAS): Not specified. Go wild!
    What do you look for/want to avoid in a partner: Definitely someone who's not afraid of animals. I mean, animals are my entire life. Also not scared to get dirty once in a while. I mean... Dirty as in... Helping me at the farm or something... I was definitely not thinking something else...
    Dream career: Not specified since I really want you to be able to get something for your scoring purposes. I'd see her doing something where she can use her perfectionist trait and sometimes get mad at it bc of her hot-headed trait bc its not working out the way she wants :P
    How do you feel about mermaids, vampires, ghosts and spellcasters?: I'm a 'normal' sim myself (as far as normal can go), but I'm an open-minded person! If possible, I'd even try out being one of those occults myself.
    Are you more good or evil? And how do you feel about evil sims?: I think I'm more of a good person (mostly to animals), but I put the best pranks! I think evil sims could be very interesting.
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    edited October 2021
    Entry form: (If anything needs to be changed, you can go ahead and make them - no worries.)

Picture of sim (optional)

adam-farr-cover-shot.png

Name: Adam Farr

Creator's gallery ID: SoulGal7

Traits: Gloomy, Dance Machine, Goofball

Aspiration: Big Happy Family

adam-farr-in-cas.png

Home world: Well, I was born in Willow Creek, then moved to Oasis Springs, then Newcrest, then I think it was Sulani, then Windenburg...so...yeah, we moved around a lot.

Family: Twins run in my family. My great-grandfather was a twin, my father was a twin and I am a twin. My parents passed a few years ago, and then my twin brother died tragically from some "curse of the jungle." Some sims say it's weird, but I can still feel his presence.

How many children do you want?: Well, it's not really how many I want, but what type I want. Twins. Identical preferably, so that they can pull pranks on everyone, just like I did when I was a kid with my brother.

How would you feel about having a lot of children - say, I don't know, um... Ten (gee I wonder why I picked that weirdly specific number ;) )? Well, sure, a lot, but we've got to have a set of twins. So, yeah, keep trying until we get them I say.

Do you want to get married?:Sure thing. It's a big party and we get stuff, so, yeah, let's do it. And then there's the honeymoon...

Hobbies/interests:I like to dance. What can I say? Dancing makes me happy, and for a time, I can forget about my "moods". Yeah, about those...when I was in high school, a teacher gave me a journal to help me with my "moods". So, yeah, I tend to like blogging about my feelings still, and...I sort of have a secret, too. I write a lot of poetry. Here's one for the occasion.

Nemmie...if you lemme...
    let me call you henny
    oh sweet, sweet Nemmie
    We're gonna have plenny.

Likes/dislikes (from the options in CAS): Okay, maybe this stems from all the holidays I missed, but I like holiday music, like Winter Holiday, Summer Strut, Spooky Tunes...all of those, and, of course, Kids Music.

What do you look for/want to avoid in a partner: I have to say I get gloomy sometimes. It normally happens when I think about my brother, and what could have been. So, yeah, a sim who can understand that I get in these "moods".

Dream career:
    I heard about a company that rewards you for working hard, and you get the weekends off. A Salaryperson is my dream job.

How do you feel about mermaids, vampires, ghosts and spellcasters?
    Well, I know ghosts exist. I swear I've seen the ghost of my brother wandering the house. But vampires? Well, you know anything is possible...

Are you more good or evil? And how do you feel about evil sims?: Well, I wouldn't say I'm your goody-two shoes type of sim, but I'm not evil either. But then, aren't we all a bit of both?

Bio (optional): Life with my parents was a struggle. They had moved here penniless, and I heard that they had to start with nothing and build up their fortune slowly. We moved around a lot because the Landgraab power company would be constantly shutting off our power. My mother stayed home and did a lot of gardening. One thing we ate a lot of was fruit salad and green salad. So, we never had to worry about food. But bills...that was a problem. We even had the repo man come and take away our beds. My parents were heart-broken when that happened, and my father was determined not to let it happen again. So, he took on multiple jobs...odd jobs...any job. And my mother found a garden shop that she could sell her produce to. So, then we were more stable. But even though they worked hard, they just never had enough to get what they wanted in life. My father worked so much, and my mother was always busy with the garden, so a lot of times, we didn't celebrate holidays...and sometimes, even a birthday was forgotten. My brother and I would make up our own holidays and pull gags to make up for these shortcomings. My parents tried their best, but when they passed, I swore that this was not going to be my life.

My brother and I wanted the same things in life. To be wealthy and have a family. But we wanted to acquire this in different ways. When my brother was a toddler, he always liked to dig. Yep it started in the backyard sandbox. And the stuff he would find! Woot! One day he even found some golden poop. I kid you not! That was worth a lot of simoleons. So, it was only natural that my brother took up "digging" for a profession. He loved the outdoors and was quite an adventurer, and would head off on archaeological expeditions trying to find some lost cities and "treasure". Well, one of those expeditions cost him his life, and he passed away from a "jungle curse." He never did find his fortune and never had a family. I miss him.

I, on the other hand, figured that the only way to reach what I wanted in life was to get a good paying job with a reputable company. Even when I was a teen, I had a job, and it wasn't long until I became the "head grill master" at the local diner dive. But those hours were awful and the pay wasn't great. Even with the few simoleons I had earned, I still wasn't able to join other sims on a Saturday night at the local club...because I "had to work". Maybe that's another reason I like to dance, making up time for all those club parties I couldn't attend. I wanted a balance between work and homelife, because I wanted to be able to spend time with my family, to celebrate all the holidays, and all the birthdays that I, myself never knew. There must be some way to make simoleons and be able to have a good homelife, too.

So, yeah, that is what I am looking for. A loving wife, a big, happy family, who I can spend time with, and a good, stable job to make simoleons to get everything that we need. Not asking for much, right? I'm looking for the perfect "Simlife" dream.
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    TwinkiesLA Thank you for Clay, he's one handsome guy! And I love the personality/backstory that you wrote for him! When you say that he wants to implant his personality into other sims, is that because he still kind of thinks he is the Mother and is trying to implant her personality into other sims (and thereby possessing other sims)? I have this image of him as somehow still having all of the Mother's memories and personality traits imprinted in his mind and therefore basically thinking that he is the Mother - talking about his memories of being a baby plant, his home (alien) planet and how he ended up in Strangerville, how he planned to take over Strangerville etc... I think that'd be so fun (especially since, in my game, Rowan (Nemmie's Dad) actually defeated the Mother)! But if it's not what you were going for then no worries.

VanPelt81 Thank you, she/her/hers it is then!

@TheYayToast Ohhh Ashton is a cutie, thank you for submitting him! Love those red eyes <3 Vlad will approve of his life state and aspiration too ;) also Grinch is a great surname.

@afai1261 Thank you for submitting Eden, she is beautiful and with her combination of traits she'll definitely be fun to play! I love that she's the daughter of my sim who won the first gen bachelor challenge of Queenarella's legacy-bachelor! Also wowza she has a good looking family - her Dad is a total DILF :D

I finally finished Ashton's Bio!

@MaggieMarley Thank you! He is so absolutely gorgeous. @.@ I just clicked the button for genetic mixer between my vampire boy Artemis and my legacy spare Celeste then bam... the most drop dead gorgeous vampire boy. Like holy mackerel! His parents are a couple in my game with indeed, two other children.

I love the last name name Grinch! It's so silly. :D The Grinch family of vampires is my save's answer to both Vlad and the Vatore siblings. Except the old Grandmaster vampire is a widower father that is way too overprotective of his children. So I guess Ashton should get along with Vlad since his grandfather has the same traits. :D

I updated the application with Ashton's Bio, but here's another copy of it:
    Are you more good or evil? And how do you feel about evil sims?: Evil Sims? I don't think people are really evil. Everyone used to say that my grandfather is evil, but honestly... he's a pretty cool guy. Except for his fashion sense. People are just people and I don't think labels matter much.
    Bio (optional):
    Ashton is the middle child of Prime Vampire Artemis Grinch and Fledgling Vampire Celeste Darling Grinch. His parents met when his human mother was cast in a cheesy horror movie to play the part of a vampire. Filming was a mess and Celeste got lost while on location. She was saved by Artemis and it was love at first sight. Celeste chose to give up her humanity to be by Artemis's side forever and they have been happy ever since.

Except for Artemis's meddling father. The Old Master Vampire is ridiculously over protective of his children and grandchildren. Spreading stories of the horrors of humans with their burning torches. He still mourns the loss of wife and warns anyone that will listen to be wary of trusting people from outside Forgotten Hollow.

Ashton doesn't pay attention to his grandfather or his parents, but then again... none of them really pay that much attention to him either. He's the picture of the stereotype of the middle child. His older sister is an absolute diva that demands the whole world's full attention and his younger sister is a super artsy in your face sort of girl. Not to say Ashton isn't his own special brand of flashy. He's cool and he knows it, but he also realizes that he can't stay cooped up in his family's little ego trip bubble.

He wants to make a place in the world for himself and have a family of his own. Ashton wants to surround himself with loved ones both children and other individuals that have chosen to become vampires. He plans on filling his days with enjoying music and art with his friends and a romantic partner. Overall, he's an easy going guy that believes in himself and wants to enjoy life surrounded by good (hopefully fanged) company.

Oh yeah! I also wanted to share this doggo with you. I made it a while back cause you mentioned how much you loved Nugget as blue. So I made you a blue doggie and also a pink doggie. Since you have to have a Sim in the household... I made an alien that loves animals.
    Link to Gallery for Alien Animal Lover

----

@afai1261 OMG! She's so beautiful. I love her!!! I agree, her whole family is just drop dead gorgeous!
  • Perti23Perti23 Posts: 60 Member
    I'm afraid my sim is the least interesting one of the contestants but here we go.

Picture of sim (optional): Here: https://1iq.cz/i/fJMn8/uwV8H.PNG

Name: Gabriel Hoc

Creator's gallery ID: Perti23

Traits: Proper, Gloomy, Ambitious

Life state: Spellcaster

Aspiration: Spellcraft & Sorcery

Home world: San Myshuno

Family: Unknown. He was found as a baby abandoned on a bench in San Myshuno and grew up in an orphanage. 😢

How many children do you want?: The more the merrier. My biggest dream in life is to have my own big, loving, happy family one day. I grew up in an orphanage, with no parents and no siblings. As a child I was very lonely, I never felt loved or wanted. I want to give my children everything I longed for but couldn't have myself when I was a kid. (Aww, poor guy.)

How would you feel about having a lot of children - say, I don't know, um... Ten (gee I wonder why I picked that weirdly specific number ;) )? As I said, the more the merrier. I want my children to have lots of siblings so they would never feel lonely and always have someone to lean on.

Do you want to get married?: Yes, very much.

Hobbies/interests: Reading, listening to music, research and debate. I would like to learn to play the piano one day. But right now my biggest interest is to learn as much as I can about spellcraft and sorcery.

Likes/dislikes (from the options in CAS): Likes black color, classical music, jazz, research and debate. Dislikes kids's radio because it reminds him of his unhappy childhood at the orphanage (this station was always playing there).

What do you look for/want to avoid in a partner: I simply hope to find someone who would love me and accept me as I am.

Dream career: Law career. I plan to become a famous and successful private attorney. I'll prove myself to everyone who looked down on me.

How do you feel about mermaids, vampires, ghosts and spellcasters?: I never believed in such things. Then one day not so long ago I found out not only spellcasters exist but I am one myself. Now I doubt anything could surprise me anymore. Mermaids, vampires and ghosts may be real as well, who knows?

Are you more good or evil? And how do you feel about evil sims? When I was little, the others kids in the orphanage would always pick on me and mock me because of my "weird" eyes and ears. It still hurts to this day. I don't understand why some people are like this. Just treat everybody with respect and if you don't have anything nice to say, just stay silent. (Yes, he does have the proper trait.) Some people might perceive me as boring because of this but I would much rather be "boring" than a bully.

Bio: Gabriel was abandoned as a baby and grew up in an orphanage. He was born a spellcaster but nobody, including him, knew about this. People just sensed there was something different about him and that made them feel uneasy in his presence. Even though the staff didn't physically abuse or mistreat him, they were cold towards him and never showed him any affection. The other kids constantly picked on him and he didn't have any friends. Childless couples would often visit the orphanage, but no one was ever interested in adopting him. People would often complain his "unnatural" eye color and pointed ears are giving them the creeps. All this made Gabriel develop his gloomy trait. He grew up resenting his "weird" ears and planned to have them "fixed" after leaving the orphanage and saving enough money. He just wanted to be normal.

However, not long after leaving the orphanage, his entire world turned upside down when he found out he was actually a spellcaster. (I imagine Gabriel gloomily drinking alone at a bar one evening and meeting there another spellcaster by chance.) Suddenly things started to make sense. Gabriel was overjoyed to find out there are other sims like him and immediately embraced his spellcaster life state. He no longer wishes to have his ears "fixed"; actually, he recenly cut his hair short because he isn't ashamed of his ears anymore (he used to hide his ears behind his hair). He is eager to explore this whole new world of sorcery and spellcasting and is determined to became the mightiest spellcaster possible.

His gloomy trait didn't just go away, though. He is still affected by his unhappy childhood and suffers from self-esteem issues; he's secretly still afraid nobody will ever truly accept him or love him. He's very ambitious because he feels the need to prove himself to those who looked down on him during his childhood and teenage years. As for his proper trait, he hates it when people pick on or bully others. He wants to become a lawyer partially because he wishes to defend "good guys" against "bad guys" (a bit naive but definitely noble sentiment). He dresses quite conservatively for his age (proper trait again) but when he found out he was a spellcaster he started experimenting with a little bit more extravagant clothing (even though his favorite color is still black).

(Thank you for taking your time to read through this novel. I acknowledge Gabriel doesn't seem to be compatible with Nemmie at all, but he just turned out his way. I tried to switch his proper trait to something else but it just didn't feel right. Anyway, even though he probably doesn't stand much chance, I think his confrontation with Nemmie and/or other contestants with an evil trait might be fun.)
    @Skeilah thank you for Alyssa, she's adorable and the hot headed trait should make her interesting to play! Also aww thank you for saying that you want me to be able to choose a career that's going to get me points in the scoring. Honestly at this point I am just allocating jobs that I haven't done to my sims rather than ones that fit their personalities :D

@SoulGal7 Adam is awesome, thanks for submitting him! That's such a sad story about his twin :'( if he wins he's gonna be having a LOT of kids so he'll almost definitely manage to fulfil his dream of having twins though, plus he'd become instantly wealthy as my legacy fam has maxed their household funds ;)

@Perti23 Thank you for Gabriel! I love how he looks with his angular cheekbones, pointy ears and purple eyes - he's a handsome dude! And he has such an interesting bio too. It's so sad that he grew up disliking his awesome ears and eyes :( I don't think he seems incompatible with Nemmie at all, it's always hard to predict which sims will get along romantically with which other sims.
    edited October 2021
    @TheYayToast the genetic mixer done good! Thank you for his bio too, his family sound super interesting. Hopefully his experience of his Grandad would help him deal with Vlad's (and Nemmie's) 'eccentricities' :D You've got some great lore going on there in your game! I saw that you uploaded the whole Grinch family to the gallery so I went ahead and downloaded them <3

Haha I actually already downloaded that household with the pink and blue dogs before you posted your comment telling me about them :D when I saw them, I had to have them lol. For some reason my game is glitching out and when I place the household in CAS, the dogs look like this
    46Ba8ze.png

But when I placed them directly in live mode, it was all fine and they look as they should:
    r0JkjVn.png

Has to be a game glitch because I'm only using MCCC and no other mods/CC. Anyway, I love them, the colours are so pretty! And now I'm wondering what Snowcone would look like if he got the illness which makes dogs turn blue since he's already blue lol.
  • TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    @TheYayToast the genetic mixer done good! Thank you for his bio too, his family sound super interesting. Hopefully his experience of his Grandad would help him deal with Vlad's (and Nemmie's) 'eccentricities' :D You've got some great lore going on there in your game! I saw that you uploaded the whole Grinch family to the gallery so I went ahead and downloaded them <3

Haha I actually already downloaded that household with the pink and blue dogs before you posted your comment telling me about them :D when I saw them, I had to have them lol. For some reason my game is glitching out and when I place the household in CAS, the dogs look like this
    46Ba8ze.png

But when I placed them directly in live mode, it was all fine and they look as they should:
    r0JkjVn.png

Has to be a game glitch because I'm only using MCCC and no other mods/CC. Anyway, I love them, the colours are so pretty! And now I'm wondering what Snowcone would look like if he got the illness which makes dogs turn blue since he's already blue lol.

Thank you! I'm glad you like them. I really like them and it's always nice having Grandpa Rupert trying to sneak in instead of Vlad... sorry Vlad. Rupert as the grand master vampire is like having a weird middle aged butler trying to break in!

I popped into their household so I could give the girls makeovers since CAS was not kind to them with their random outfits. I took a few pictures of them before uploading them to the Gallery:
    grinch_001.jpg
    grinch_002.jpg
    grinch_003.jpg
    grinch_004.jpg
    grinch_005.jpg
    grinch_006.jpg
    grinch_007.jpg

Whoa... pitch black doggie with just marble eyes is sorta nightmare fuel. Like OMG.

I don't know why Snowcone glitched like that. I uploaded them without any mods on? Weird.

I'm glad they are working right in live mode though!

I think he'd be a different shade of blue... either that or he'd glitch out again. Hopefully not though.

Anyway, I'm glad you like my randomness!
  • kkira555kkira555 Posts: 102 Member
    edited November 2021
    Entry form: Tell me if I need to change anything
    Picture of sim (optional): ak97jZi.png
    Name: Kris Lovell
    Creator's gallery ID: kkira555
    Traits: Family oriented, music lover, creative
    Aspiration: Self-Care Specialist
    Home world: Henford on Bagley
    Family: Hannah Lovell(their mother)
    How many children do you want?: As many as we can handle
    How would you feel about having a lot of children - say, I don't know, um... Ten (gee I wonder why I picked that weirdly specific number ;) )? Oof I thought I would have sounded crazy if I suggested that on the last question yes ten sounds great.
    Do you want to get married?: Absolutely
    Hobbies/interests: Yoga, Anything Creative
    Likes/dislikes (from the options in CAS): Art, Cooking, Baking, Cross-stitching, Gardening, Knitting, and Wellness are favorites. I'm not the biggest fan of debate but if anyone else does thats great they've got something they love!
    What do you look for/want to avoid in a partner: I look for someone who is willing to sit down and talk through problems, and is open minded about things.
    Dream career: I'd love to teach people about Wellness is self employment a option?
    How do you feel about mermaids, vampires, ghosts and spellcasters?: They're so intriguing I'd love to learn more about them.
    Are you more good or evil? And how do you feel about evil sims?: Good, though a little evil can spice things up a bit.
    Bio (optional): (I'm better at answering questions than writing a bio >_> )
  • kkira555kkira555 Posts: 102 Member
    Ah! Kris doesn't care what you call em' he, she, they its all good.
    @TheYayToast loving your pictures of the Grinch fam in live mode! Especially that one of Ashton, Daphne and Aura playing video games together - Ashton looks so sweet and enthusiastic! Btw, I feel like the Grinch family's story would make for a great simlit ;)

When I started a new game and added that household in CAS, the dogs show up weird in live mode as well as in CAS. But when I go into an existing game, open the gallery and place the household from there, they show up as they are meant to in live mode. Such a weird glitch - but not your fault obviously!

I love your randomness haha. And also I forgot to say but your animal lover alien (Mitzi) in the household with Snowcone and Berri is adorable - love her too!
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited November 2021
    PETAL IVY

i4o8y6m.png
    Creator's gallery ID: pammiechick
    Link to gallery: PETAL IVY
    Traits: Music Lover, Dance Machine, Evil
    Aspiration: Chief of Mischief
    Home world: Glimmerbrook
    Family: She's the daughter of the famous spellcaster, Stew Castaway, who also did a stint on Survivor Amazon back in the day (he lost miserably since he was evil and everyone hated him. Lol). Her mother is conservationist, Lynette Chambers, who taught Petal the value of nature.
    How many children do you want?: One to dote on! But if we must have more...why not?
    How would you feel about having a lot of children - say, I don't know, um... Ten (gee I wonder why I picked that weirdly specific number ;) )? Oh. Well. If we have butlers and nannies and ghosts to help us...then YES!
    Do you want to get married?: I don't care...if we are committed to each other then that's all that matters. But getting married under a fairy's blossom would be...dreamy...sigh...
    Hobbies/interests: Gardening, dancing, needlepoint, knitting, music, fishing and...FISHING. Oh, did I say fishing? I think I did. ;)
    Likes/dislikes (from the options in CAS): I love all kinds of music. You'll have to ask to find out! ;) And my fav colors are pink, green, white and black.
    What do you look for/want to avoid in a partner: I want someone who loves nature and family. Other than that, I'm fairly easy. I can't stand a sim who only wants to play video games. There's a whole world out there waiting to be conquered, I mean, explored!
    Dream career: I want to be a fisherman and catch every type of fish on the planet. My next career would be yoga. But if yoga comes first, I wouldn't mind. ;)
    How do you feel about mermaids, vampires, ghosts and spellcasters?: I'm a spellcaster so I love them all! I would love to teach my love the best spells. :wink:
    Are you more good or evil? And how do you feel about evil sims?: I'm all evil, baby, so evil sims are right up my alley! And even though I was raised by a good sim, that means I can tolerate most anything.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited November 2021
    @pammiechick thank you for Petal! I love how cute and adorable she looks... And then she has the evil trait, so looks can be deceptive ;)
    There's a whole world out there waiting to be conquered, I mean, explored!

:D:D
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,374 Member
    I'm just waiting on entries from @MonaSolstraale and @RL now - no rush though you guys, I understand that life can be busy <3

I am working on it ;)
    I'm just waiting on entries from @MonaSolstraale and @RL now - no rush though you guys, I understand that life can be busy <3

I am working on it ;)

@MonaSolstraale awesome! I'm excited :D