March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Rose Masquerade, Chapter 19 (5-27-19) {A Bachellorette Challenge}

12345679...Next

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Congrats to Blaze! I'm sure they'll make a fine couple. :)

And I'm surprised Hezekiah was invited :D

I haven't made a medieval sim yet, but I might get to it this week. I'm not going to submit anything with CC, so it'll most probably be naked. I took a day off for Island Living's release, so we'll see :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    I just caught up, sorry for not being around more I started a new job and it's kept me so busy. I can't believe Blaze won, but I see how he completes what Rose is missing and how Rose completes what Blaze is missing. OMG! it's been so long since I made him that I forget how good-looking he was lolol I hope him and Rose have a happy sim life :)
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    edited June 2019
    I think they will. I'm going to start a new world, actually, because the medieval scene is going to be too hard to implement on a 3 generation world. I think it'll be my 'for fun' world.

Here's the link to the Medieval story:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/959076/casting-call-for-medieval-story#latest
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Thank you @KleineMuff for Colin, the contestant I forgt the most. I forgot to have him to the wedding until I counted how many there were (Before the wedding started), I forgot him when I took before and after pictures, and I literally forgot to put him in the credits and am doing this in editing. I'm sorry, he was a pleasure to have.
    Well that's kinda sad to read lol

Congratulations CM for winning!
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Congrats to the winner of the challenge. Also, Hezakiah deciding that streaking at a wedding was such a great idea that he did this twice was the highlight of the final chapter.
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    This was a really fun story to read. Strange not seeing Preston in his fairie costume after all the time he was wearing it.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    @Irishsong - Thanks for giving us the opportunity to make those sims! I had loads of fun doing it. Sorry I'm posting so late. I'm not around as much as I used to be. lol Great pics! Congrats to Blaze and Rose! It looks like everyone had a blast at the party. <3
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories