Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bare Your Fangs! Vampire Pictures, Stories and Gameplay Advice Please

Comments

• Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    @squirrelwithacup
    Here's the story...

My serial romantic vampire Ryland had a son with Lily Feng named Lukas, and here he is:
    GE9dF5R.png

Morgana Fyres is the daughter of male Morgan (current avi) and Elle DeVampiro from the pack trailer

Morgan:
    akxnIC2.png

Elle (my version, no genetic changes except for changing eye colour in human form to normal purple instead of vampire pink):
    iRRRkRu.png
    Elle is a clone of Morgan with slight changes to her facial structure. At that link, you can read the thread where @MaggieMarley was speculating.

Morgana, absolutely stunning:
    Lzf5EX2.png

While both Lukas and Morgana are currently toddlers in my vampires save, I've decided that I want them to get together, and Eamonn up there is proof that they have great genetic chemistry.

My pink boi Prosper currently doesn't have any children in my save, but did you see @MaggieMarley 's baby-making spree with him?
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited October 2018
    @mamasquirrel oh I love the color too :)
    @afai1261 ah okay almost got it, now I can somewhat remember all that lol, they do make good looking kids though. :smiley:

Okay so I took my pics....took way too many so I'm going to split up my post.

Starting with Malakai here, he's a new vampire I made I think he's pretty.
    31589079078_4ba442d00e_b.jpg
    45464096131_f141b6d1a4_b.jpg
    31589079888_f84e5e401a_b.jpg

moving on I remembered an old build of mine it was a basic care center to get sims out of the house with their tots, it was better than the other place they ended up spending most of the night there.
    45464096671_4a5ec9d681_b.jpg
    Proud parents, when I got them home I was going through Danny's wants thinking since he was freshly divorced he may not be thinking of more with Elliot then what I was looking for popped up.
    31589080898_1e8e1b4f08_b.jpg
    45464097361_173a235aa8_b.jpg
    Well you know while the kids are asleep....also mccc unlocks that animation since teens and adults are the same size I like different age group actions and all but this one I want for the young adults dagnabbit.

"I..need to finish getting ready for the day Danny.."

"Later..."

"It is later."

"In a minute this is more important."

"Danny... <3 "
    31589081928_4424467edd_b.jpg
    Then this happened, no I didn't do it, I have another mod just for this he's full of surprises this morning....afternoon whatever lol I didn't have much time for story here obviously since he was ignoring my undeveloped thoughts, darn sims heh.

45464097961_7104bdef4e_b.jpg
    Of course he didn't have many people to tell really but he could tell Aanaya, and I fixed her name in game so it's this now..

"Hey Danny, what's up?" she was always more his friend than Troy's no matter what it seemed like.

"I'm getting married."

"Already?"

"No reason to wait, you'll come won't you?"

"Well of course."

"I heard that hesitation, did Troy say something to you?"

"No, maybe why should I tell you?" she laughed as she mostly teased him.

"Pfft don't, and don't let him get to you, I need to get the boys lunch but I'll call you later."

"Bye Danny, and congratulations." she had some mixed feelings but she wasn't going to mention them to Danny, she wanted him to be happy too.

Aside from Clark being much more chill than his broher who was in desperate need of a clean diaper and bath there wasn't much left there and I rotated. Aanaya was sure that Troy would hear eventually and she wondered about telling him it was best to move on instead of pretending he was just going through a phase and hoping it work out. He had to let go of Danny. He was in a mood when she got there, feeling silly he darted out to clean up in the rain.

While they chatted and had too much juice I saw that Mr. Villareal was there with his girl Geeta, the short story with them is that the 'potion of youth' rolled their ages back and made it so their position in child birth was switched. Why he was at the bar when heavily pregnant I have no idea. Anyway Troy might have learned to appreciate Aanaya's company a little more.

Leading to another drink or something and lots....lots...and more lots of things happening that never should have happened, he was also being difficult so going along with the juice I could sort of cheat a couple things. Also yes I said that wrong on purpose had to edit a couple times lol.
    31589082738_fbdb189bd4_b.jpg
    45464098781_f535fc7f93_b.jpg
    31589083298_eab21862ea_b.jpg
    "I'm glad to see you in better spirits today Troy."

"I'm not, just had some juice already."

"Just one?"

"Two with dinner, but I'm fine."
    44739011084_7f038cce36_b.jpg
    After a couple more drinks and some food she wasn't completely in the right mind to care either way happily blurting out whatever came to her mind.

"You know....Troy is getting married, are you going to go?"

Nothing was more of a wake up call..to say the least he was going to need more juice to deal with that.

"To that...whatever he is?"

"His boyfriend, yeah...ugh they are a cute couple."

"I need another drink."

"Sure...."
    31589084178_f80d95fb80_b.jpg
    44739011684_af7ff69b63_b.jpg
    31589459408_5e0a558dd0_b.jpg
    44739349414_4bbd5692ce_b.jpg
    31589460038_e3738759be_b.jpg
    44739350164_b4c7a10365_b.jpg

To be continued...
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    @afai1261 as soon as I saw him I new Morgana was the Mom, but I wasn't sure which of Rylands kids you may have used for the Dad - there were quite a few of them and I see so much of his Mom in him that I probably wouldn't have been able to guess which Ryland boy was the Dad. Either way Eamonn is fantastic! :dizzy:

@RedDestiny92 I like your new vamp too - he has some interesting features.
    Marrying the homewrecker?.. really?... ok. Well I Love a Wedding! Grats to Danny and Elliot at least the kids will have both parents in a stable relationship.
    Now about Aanaya - didn't really expect my suggestion to go into effect so quickly (and she doesn't really hit me as shallow)! but... HEY! why not? (Noticed all that science that was about to happen created turbulence that blurred out some really fun parts of this story btw!) Only problem is, if things go really sideways, she's his landlady! ack! Poor guy's gonna end up jilted and homeless (he's already too boozy!) Boy when you go after a sim.... (Dear Lachesis, Atropos and Clotho - keep me on @RedDestiny92 's good side please!) o:) j/k . Thanks for the update! Looking forward to "to be continued..."
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    afai1261 wrote: »
    @squirrelwithacup
    Here's the story...

My serial romantic vampire Ryland had a son with Lily Feng named Lukas, and here he is:
    GE9dF5R.png

Morgana Fyres is the daughter of male Morgan (current avi) and Elle DeVampiro from the pack trailer

Morgan:
    akxnIC2.png

Elle (my version, no genetic changes except for changing eye colour in human form to normal purple instead of vampire pink):
    iRRRkRu.png
    Elle is a clone of Morgan with slight changes to her facial structure. At that link, you can read the thread where @MaggieMarley was speculating.

Morgana, absolutely stunning:
    Lzf5EX2.png

While both Lukas and Morgana are currently toddlers in my vampires save, I've decided that I want them to get together, and Eamonn up there is proof that they have great genetic chemistry.

My pink boi Prosper currently doesn't have any children in my save, but did you see @MaggieMarley 's baby-making spree with him?

@afai1261 Ahh! Morgana is so gorgeous <3 Thanks for taking the time to explain :)

Yes, I saw the babies awhile back. He makes gorgeous kids... then again I notice all of your sims do. I have a pink boi of my own that I love very much but he's not a vampire :'( I really love Prosper... I think he's one of my favorites of yours. I just love my pink bois. :lol:
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    edited October 2018
    @kirivian Uploaded my twin girls and their parents as a family to the Gallery. Feel free to raid use them :)
    And Jas rolled a whim to have another kid!
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    @kirivian ha Malakai certainly grows on you.

Danny is having his time hard to say I mean I love them all and I find Elliot to very pretty I think it's the lip eye combo, so I don't even know who to root for. Yeah at least the boys would be taken care of either way I suppose but you never know heh. As for Aanaya she's not really the shallow sort but see I had plans then you gave me an excuse....erm I mean science totally did hehe. Oh no Aanaya couldn't toss him out she's more reliable than that even if..you know things happen. Oh come on give me some credit he's still one of my babies I'm not directly going after him I mean..............................free will is on lol.

This excuse saves me all the time :D now for the continued also long because I take too many pictures. Also another fun fact, she's not in the same age group.

45476958071_7778140913_b.jpg
    Aanaya never moved from a bed as quickly as she had as the juice ran out of her system.

"Oh look who finally woke up."

"Troy that wasn't supposed to happen."

"Do you even remember what happened I have a much higher tolerance than most people so I came to see where the holes in your memory were lightweight." he teased.

She scoffed.

"It's not funny, I'm trying to be your friend."

"I thought we were friends, but I guess not since you got what you wanted."

"Excuse me??"

"You heard me, it's the only thing people really want from people like me scum and what not."

She sighed, torn between ripping him a new one and wishing she could comfort him.

"That's not true."
    44751771074_19b9c5f982_b.jpg
    "You can't say that can you? What are you going to come around a couple more times, get me out of your system and throw me away too? I can take it I guess."

"Troy stop it.."

"I'll see you counting down until the end, and I won't be at the wedding so you don't worry about that."

"How do you even know about that?"

"Light weight." he repeated.

"RIght....ugh I'm going to head home and we'll start a clean slate alright."

"Whatever..."
    45476959141_3275d21cb6_b.jpg
    He almost stopped her but he much preferred to hold on to his bitterness, perhaps not the healthiest and dramatic even but it's one of the few things he can really feel nowadays. Seems like it was time for breakfast, maybe a zebra fizz would help him out. Unlike Danny who is firm in preference, Troy has always been able to bounce around. Something that probably bothers him the most so used to being shamed over every little thing at least this time he had an excuse the juice did it and he's sticking to it.
    44751771654_dbecf772a8_b.jpg
    Once home (had to take care of her age a bit youth potion.) Aanaya got a much safer drink some 'sparkling water' that had been a gift from an old tenant that passed. What was it about trying to help someone and falling so flat, she'd helped people before ranging from extensions when they couldn't come up with money or babysitting so the parents could get a new job when one was lost, she'd even supplied meals. She liked to see people happy and knew she couldn't help everyone.

Still she tried with who she could it wasn't supposed to be like that and she couldn't say she was just lonely and gave up caring she never had that much juice her stomach turned as if to chastise her at that moment.

Though maybe she was a little lonely.

"I should get a cat...one that will scratch the living life out of me when I even think about any more silly decisions."

Still she'd prove him wrong she didn't want anything from him she wasn't even sure he even liked women. Feeling low, blaming herself for a mistake she thought of what she could do to at least try to fix it.

45476960131_4e324cf2f2_b.jpg
    Rotated to move in Elina and her brother, decided to play with them a bit before the long testing period and all heh, I moved them into an older build of mine.
    44751772154_f91c55db86_b.jpg
    "All moved in let's go out and party."

"It's ten in the morning you're not going anywhere."

"What is the point of working so hard to survive the sun if we never leave."

She didn't care about her health as much as she should it left her loner brother with more to worry about he pouted making her laugh.

"Okay okay over protective I'm not going anywhere."

45476960951_35536b1969_b.jpg
    "That's more like it, and look you can have the master I saw the pictures it's huge."

"There's a basement you can pretend you don't exist in isn't there?"
    44751772534_b3443445f9_b.jpg
    "Maybe....no stay out of it it's mine."

:D

Okay I had a lot more lacking vampires so I made sure to add them in they are still connected I swear..

44751772874_60bdca72d5_b.jpg
    Having "breakfast" he's a bit out of it telling himself a story, see that's his athletic wear when I loaded his house back up it showed where he was and he was roaming around where Danny lives.
    44751773094_a4414c9478_b.jpg
    With a little bit of juiced courage, he called Danny. (I mean pushing to keep it reasonable since sims got juiced in sims 3 watching my terms real closely the story is touchy I know.)

"Hello?"

"What deleted my number? Don't know who this is?"

He sighed, Troy heard shifting like he was heading outside.

"Troy what do you want?"

"Maybe to hear your voice."

".....Are you having juice already?"

"No...I love you."

"Well I hate you."

"Why don't you hang up and change your number if that's true."

He sighed, though he didn't hear a click so Troy would take that as a good sign.

"Bye Danny..............congratulations by the way hope he can make you happy." he hung up before Danny could.
    45476963351_2967a17a25_b.jpg
    "Hey it's that guy I never fight with nice to meet you."

"Uh hey..."

"Relax I'm harmless."

Akira doubted that.
    44751773574_b9d3916974_b.jpg
    Then this happened guess Aanaya figured out where to step, see he must have met Elsa over by Danny's house kids always roam around over there he really doesn't have any real friends he chases most people away or they remain acquaintances. Though he had to go to work soon he was going to go he had to get out of the apartment.

So to the spoiler, we'll start with what isn't a mod that free will always gets my sims in trouble, she gently reminds him that no matter what she said he was to turn back that charm that's not why she was here. While they chat he shows more of himself than he would prefer to, they went to a build of mine that I suppose it's not best for serious conversations but...'tis the season.
    45476964461_c7ed1b31ce_b.jpg
    "Well you look hot today.."
    45476965361_99b3b2b853_b.jpg
    "Cut it out Danny your charm isn't getting you anywhere else, we're just friends remember, I didn't call you for that."

"Could have fooled me, friends don't ask for a date."

"I figured it would cheer you up."

"You try too hard, I just need some juice and I'm good."

"No more juice..."

"Yeah whatever you say, you know from here I can tell you were confused about how old I am we're not the same age."
    44751774494_b713a1e29c_b.jpg
    She rolled her eyes.

"There's the jerk I know."

He only grinned, he really had too much juice.

"....is that really all you're going to eat?"

"Yeah just cheese crackers I don't feel so good."

".....You started on your juice already?"

"Just a glass for breakfast."

"That is not breakfast."
    44751774884_6201bf0434_b.jpg
    "You're pretty" (yes he kept flirting with her.)

She huffed.

"Just eat something."

"I will."

"You know Troy...this life, it's not for you it will kill you."

He laughed filling her with dread.

"That's not how I would put it."

"And you would rather I just pretend you don't have a problem?"

"Nope I'd make a list of people who would care."

"Troy....don't be like that I'd care."

"You're cute."
    45476967241_fb73664aaa_b.jpg
    "Ugh...that's not sitting right.."

"Maybe we should go."

"I'm good."
    45476967771_ec8351e7ea_b.jpg
    She's not that important but she looked good, Troy likes to fight with her husband they hate eachother, not many can pull off that dress.
    45476968591_90a43989b8_b.jpg
    "Here, now go to bed.."

"Hmm....actually I think I'm late for work."

"Troy...go to work, you're making yourself crazy get some air."

"How you change your tune."

"Move it, I'll see you later." she wasn't going to mention she was waiting for him to pay rent, she'd let it go if she had to.

Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @NyteRose Woot! TYVM :smiley:

@RedDestiny92 Have to take a moment - first part of this is hitting me so close to home it's making me :dizzy: .

Loving the intro dialogue between brother and sister - it's setting up a cool dynamic which I can't wait to see in action! :) TY.

I might fall for Aanaya, she's got more patience and understanding than some folk are worthy of. I am glad she took the potion (now I'm just hoping fate hasn't stepped in and left a little present from all that science stuff. :# ). Lot more worrisome than a cat.

Sorry the commentary is so brief- on my way out the door, but when I saw the new post - had to read it! You know how much I love this stuff! Thanks again!
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • Options
    @kirivian Oh I'm sorry I hope you're okay when I first made them didn't think their story would come to this, yeah after what I have Troy prepared for I needed at least a little silliniess. Ha she is loveable she's the shoulder to cry on a lot of people need. As for what happens with science I have no idea, even with mccc tempting me I refused to check I'm just going with it I need to keep more vampires so it's more on topic. Though might still get her a cat maybe Mayor Whiskers. That's cool really :smiley: I'm just glad you were excited to read tell me what you think I always like to know what peeps think of what I'm posting. Now you see why I need happy sims because when it's time for drama it's all thrown in, in whatever way is too much if I can get there. See you later though.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    <3<3<3
    xvSQMBY.png
    NodMCa0.png
    XKcllvW.png
    MW1u2P5.png
    CDcc4jy.png
    4kLzE6h.png

yo @kirivian if you want to put my simself in a relationship with either male or female Morgan (Elle is also an option), go for it
    (I'm bisexual)
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Edit: I was looking through the thread they were originally part of weird now to see how things were and then what they are now. I forgot that originally Elliot just wanted a donor and Danny made the decision without Troy.

I know I just posted but I was thinking aside from what I've shown you I've been using this save since the start of summer and it's on long...the point is that it was getting time for make overs so I'll just throw in the pics I took before I registered that and then I'll wait so I don't just spam.

@kirivian and @afai1261 Also I was really sure I was already following you but I wasn't I found you after I remembered to turn on cc and I totally coaxed out someone with cookies for science didn't bother any of your downloads to see what mccc would do with them. I mean why would I do anything like that lol.

30547205697_69858cc23e_b.jpg
    I took Elina and her brother out to get their favorite drinks...sims of course while her brother was busy with one she found someone more to her taste.
    30547206297_d2a6380b44_b.jpg
    Thomas realizing he's going to have to take care of Dominic.
    30547206937_56f625c0a1_b.jpg
    While he dispels his little trick Elina keeps Troy distracted.

Satisfied, Thomas heads out hitting Dominic with a little exhaustion on the way out next time he might play with hunger just for fun, once the bar is freed from Thomas's control Elina decides to toy with Troy a little bit since she doesn't get to often. Elina doesn't approve of his smell noticing his juice habits but finds that it has done wonders for his plasma. Everyone is so juiced already that she leaves him unconcious really not caring how he got home, they would forget both of them and they could do it again another night.

When she gets back praising her brother for his skill they mock Troy a little, just the way when your talking about one behind their back unaware of what they are going through. They aren't so much evil as they only care about one another. Moving on senses are picking at Lilith again and she gets her brother first to come check it out with her, though their trail leads to a dead end she's not so easily turned away from anything she senses.

Troy did eventually make it home tired with a hurt neck, but in one piece though he much preferred sleeping on the couch, twice now he went to his bedroom with people that deserted him. No that wasn't entirely true, Aanaya was still there even if he didn't really know what he wanted from her it was hardly enough. At least not in the state he was now. While he seems to break down a little more he can say he wants to see her, talk for a bit...no the headache says they sit in the dark and pretend the other doesn't exist.

After a lonely breakfast, with actual food this time he plays with fire works and spends time with the friends he has when Aanaya is around, the furniture in his apartment.

Lastly Aanaya is not a hundred percent sure how she ended up roaming out in the middle of no where, but with an unknown vampire attack to blame she can just be glad she wasn't robbed and get home. See behind the scenes she was at the bar but before they spoke to eachother she was pulled in by Thomas so yeah...

Anyways lots of make overs and such for the next post so everyone will look a bit different.
    30547207707_d8a14671ca_b.jpg
    30547208357_6a6edf8233_b.jpg
    30547208977_53801593f2_b.jpg
    "Yes that's right I'm the only one you see...these people will forget me and no one cares to save you..focus."
    30547209457_3098c55d19_b.jpg
    43670580810_bd0f655508_b.jpg
    43670581160_e142bf7bf1_b.jpg
    45435887662_4db1832b48_b.jpg
    "Well look at you, all that time in the dark was good for you huh."

"Yeah I'm awesome and all, much better pick too than that hunk of meat you picked up."

"Hey, he was delicious I have excellent taste, sad pathetic dog didn't have anyone batting an eye, you don't want someone that attracts attention."

"Sure sure whatever you say."
    45435887952_9a0431f7d5_b.jpg
    "I will."

"I bet he's lying in a gutter somewhere crying about some woman he can't remember."

"I always leave a little something...purple hair...purple hair and a little plasma-y kiss."

"Lame calling card sis."

"Says the king of lame."
    30547210957_27f902538f_b.jpg
    "Cute little place we could bring the girls here."

"Get out of papa mode Caleb there is something in the air here."

30547211277_846274205f_b.jpg
    "We've searched the whole place nothing here but barely used toys and a cold kitchen."

"Yeah the scent is gone too, I just don't get it...maybe I need to bring Vlad."

"You can try but...what if it's nothing but some newly turned vampire."

"All the more reason for us to keep and eye out, whatever, let's go get the girls some ice cream, they better enjoy it before they lose the taste for it."

He was satisfied but she wasn't resting until she found what it was.
    45435888912_299f565253_b.jpg
    30547211777_72967c0754_b.jpg
    45435889512_4a18ff1fc2_b.jpg
    45435890022_98e8214cd4_b.jpg
    30547213247_bcb64e2ffb_b.jpg
    "...I hope that he made it home okay...where even am I?"
    Post edited by RedDestiny92 on
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    EMSimmer30EMSimmer30 Posts: 181 Member
    edited October 2018
    In my 100 baby challenge save MCC paired Vlad with one of the challenge children Nicola Fallon; I have to say their daughter Juliana is beautiful. Thank heaven she did not get Vlad's nose but sadly she is not a vampire.
    Nicola Fallon- Vlad's wife
    zklil0.jpg

Juliana Straud-Their daughter
    uvpjq.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    kirivian wrote: »
    Firstly, in response to what a few of you have said about changing sims into vampires or not having new vampires for my raids, (and this is a bit off-topic, sorry), I have been very seriously thinking of doing a showcase thread where I showcase makeovers of the sims I've done for all y'all and new makeovers of sims for folk who want me to do them (or allow me to post what I've done from my raiding - whichever way you look at it :smiley: ). If any of y'all would be interested in something like that let me know ('cause I love the vamps, but I do a lot of makeovers that are not vampires too). I might need some advice how to do such a thread if I do decide to do that. Okay back to important vampire news!
    @kirivian a showcase thread of that nature would be great! I love your makeovers and often find myself going through the pages of this thread just to look at and drool over them. To have them all in one place and to look at your non-vampires too would be just fantastic <3
    I guess you could set up a thread in the modeling section for any that aren't vampires because it would probably be moved there anyways then tag a few in the first post to let us know it's up. I want to see all your sims :D
    @kirivian I like that idea. I think you should do it.

@kirivian yes, please make a thread of your make overs! :love: Also, love your new avi c:

Hey All! Okay I've consulted the powers that be (and begged advice from @rosemow) and I am just about ready to put together the makeover "showcase" thread I asked y'all about. My thought was to repost as many of the makeovers from here as I have permission for - just to get the ball rolling then, hopefully rope in some victims and start raiding all y'all's sims instead of just your vamps - getting busy and so forth. So I am going to shamelessly shout out to all of you who I have done these for or who I am in the process of doing these for - what I am asking for is permission to post them and credit you for the originals on a new thread in the sims modeling area of the creative daughter board. I know some of you have already given me blanket permission to post them in other areas of the forum, but your still getting the shout out (because I love y'all so much! :) ) Before I finish up here let me once again Thank You all so much for letting me play with your vamps. I am not going anywhere so I do hope that y'all keep vampin' it up with us here too! And of course all vamp makeovers will appear here first! :) Okay now for the shout out list.

@Shinzen @paradiseplanet @MaggieMarley @afai1261 @NyteRose @squirrelwithacup @mamasquirrel @RedDestiny92 @okester @DinowCookie @Duckybcosmo @cmbaker16 @EMSimmer30 @candycottonchu @simscognito

I know some of you are thinking I haven't posted any of your stuff (and that is true), but all y'all know I've raided it and that usually means I've been working on it - so I am asking now for permission to post the stuff I come up with that I haven't posted yet as well as for permission to post stuff I've posted on the forums already and new pictures of sims and shoots that I've posted some of, but have other images to share. So to clarify, I am asking for permission to post makeovers of your sims that I either have already posted pictures of or that I have raided with the intent to makeover and post - and all of it on the new thread in the Creative Corner- Sims and Modeling area. I need some sleep - not sure I am making a bit of sense, but please guys! Let me know!
    Post edited by kirivian on
  • Options
    Firstly, in response to what a few of you have said about changing sims into vampires or not having new vampires for my raids, (and this is a bit off-topic, sorry), I have been very seriously thinking of doing a showcase thread where I showcase makeovers of the sims I've done for all y'all and new makeovers of sims for folk who want me to do them (or allow me to post what I've done from my raiding - whichever way you look at it :smiley: ). If any of y'all would be interested in something like that let me know ('cause I love the vamps, but I do a lot of makeovers that are not vampires too). I might need some advice how to do such a thread if I do decide to do that. Okay back to important vampire news!
    @kirivian a showcase thread of that nature would be great! I love your makeovers and often find myself going through the pages of this thread just to look at and drool over them. To have them all in one place and to look at your non-vampires too would be just fantastic <3
    I guess you could set up a thread in the modeling section for any that aren't vampires because it would probably be moved there anyways then tag a few in the first post to let us know it's up. I want to see all your sims :D
    @kirivian I like that idea. I think you should do it.

@kirivian yes, please make a thread of your make overs! :love: Also, love your new avi c:

Hey All! Okay I've consulted the powers that be (and begged advice from @rosemow) and I am just about ready to put together the makeover "showcase" thread I asked y'all about. My thought was to repost as many of the makeovers from here as I have permission for - just to get the ball rolling then, hopefully rope in some victims and start raiding all y'all's sims instead of just your vamps - getting busy and so forth. So I am going to shamelessly shout out to all of you who I have done these for or who I am in the process of doing these for - what I am asking for is permission to post them and credit you for the originals on a new thread in the sims modeling area of the creative daughter board. I know some of you have already given me blanket permission to post them in other areas of the forum, but your still getting the shout out (because I love y'all so much! :) ) Before I finish up here let me once again Thank You all so much for letting me play with your vamps. I am not going anywhere so I do hope that y'all keep vampin' it up with us here too! And of course all vamp makeovers will appear here first! :) Okay now for the shout out list.

@Shinzen @paradiseplanet @afai1261 @NyteRose @squirrelwithacup @RedDestiny92 @okester @DinowCookie @Duckybcosmo @cmbaker16 @EMSimmer30 @candycottonchu @simscognito

I know some of you are thinking I haven't posted any of your stuff (and that is true), but all y'all know I've raided it and that usually means I've been working on it - so I am asking now for permission to post the stuff I come up with that I haven't posted yet as well as for permission to post stuff I've posted on the forums already and new pictures of sims and shoots that I've posted some of, but have other images to share. So to clarify, I am asking for permission to post makeovers of your sims that I either have already posted pictures of or that I have raided with the intent to makeover and post - and all of it on the new thread in the Creative Corner- Sims and Modeling area. I need some sleep - not sure I am making a bit of sense, but please guys! Let me know!

@kirivian It's perfectly fine to post any of my sims anywhere you want to as long as you credit me which you always do! :) Looking forward to your thread!
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    @kirivian hello yes
    permission is always granted to makeovers of my children sims
    And you always give credit so I don't have to worry about that :)
    I noticed you nabbed my boi Scott too hehe
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    @kirivian Go ahead and post, please just credit me for my work on the original sim/build/whatever you're using :)
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    @kirivian post whatever you like I give permission just by uploading them :smiley:
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    @kirivian Yay! I'm so looking forward to that :D Please link me in that thread, so I have some eye candy.
    You're allowed to post any make overs of my sims as you please.
    Just tell me which you want, I'll send them to you. No - they're not up in my gallery, as I am very protective of them :smiley:
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    @squirrelwithacup @afai1261 @NyteRose @RedDestiny92 @candycottonchu Thanks for responding so quickly guys and for trusting me with your sims and for the positive reaction to this project. I will start laying out the opening post later tonight and hopefully get some stuff up by mid-week. Still hoping to hear from (and here's another shameless shout-out to folk who I KNOW are busy doing some stuff, but what the heck, right?) @Shinzen (although I am pretty sure I have blanket permission there) @MaggieMarley (same) @okester (I know you also gave me blanket with your build which I am using shamelessly in gameplay, but haven't posted yet- sorry!) @simscognito (know we've had some rocky discussions, but I never stopped <3 ing your chars and I would like to post them with your blessing) @paradiseplanet (at least for Ace and maybe some of the others like Marco and Finley?) @mamasquirrel (not just Nigel, but I've spent a little time with Kory as well) @DinowCookie (for Liu and Oumia who I have been playing with, but haven't finalized to my satisfaction yet) @Duckybcosmo (for Ash! - I know you are shy about saying hi here - a pm to okay would be fine too!) and @cmbaker16 and @EMSimmer30 (who I hit in recent raids, but am excited to get to work on!). Also, if I missed anyone please call me out on it! (I'd feel really bad about that).
    Post edited by kirivian on
  • Options
    EMSimmer30EMSimmer30 Posts: 181 Member
    @kirivian Full permission! Can't wait to see what you did and to whom. I also hope you enjoy them if playing with them even though none started out as vamps. ;)
  • Options
    mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    Here is my new vamp Moki Takoda.
    F7c25wh.png
    zhEuDOL.png
    LAMfazn.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited October 2018
    @kirivian of course you have permission to post all of your wonderful makeovers of any of my sims (the ones I’ve seen and any others if you decide to do more). You know I love your makeovers!

By the way, your new avatar is awesome!
  • Options
    mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    @squirrelwithacup @afai1261 @NyteRose @RedDestiny92 @candycottonchu Thanks for responding so quickly guys and for trusting me with your sims and for the positive reaction to this project. I will start laying out the opening post later tonight and hopefully get some stuff up by mid-week. Still hoping to hear from (and here's another shameless shout-out to folk who I KNOW are busy doing some stuff, but what the heck, right?) @Shinzen (although I am pretty sure I have blanket permission there) @MaggieMarley (same) @okester (I know you also gave me blanket with your build which I am using shamelessly in gameplay, but haven't posted yet- sorry!) @simscognito (know we've had some rocky discussions, but I never stopped <3 ing your chars and I would like to post them with your blessing) @paradiseplanet (at least for Ace and maybe some of the others like Marco and Finley?) @mamasquirrel (not just Nigel, but I've spent a little time with Kory as well) @DinowCookie (for Liu and Oumia who I have been playing with, but haven't finalized to my satisfaction yet) @Duckybcosmo (for Ash! - I know you are shy about saying hi here - a pm to okay would be fine too!) and @cmbaker16 and @EMSimmer30 (who I hit in recent raids, but am excited to get to work on!). Also, if I missed anyone please call me out on it! (I'd feel really bad about that).

@kirivian you may post whomever you like of my sims that you have. :)
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member

Hi @kirivian of course you can. Hope we can make up sometime.
  • Options
    Here is my new vamp Moki Takoda.
    F7c25wh.png
    zhEuDOL.png
    LAMfazn.png

REALLY loving Moki @mamasquirrel! <3
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    Don't worry all y'all I haven't forgotten my vamps so I do have an update post upcoming soon here (and It may include some more story line for Circle of Love as well as maybe intro and CAS for them :o ).

@EMSimmer30 @MaggieMarley @simscognito @mamasquirrel Thanks so much guys. Means a lot to me! This community never fails to blow me away with both their talent and amiability!. <3 Now I just need to get into high gear and get these projects I've been working on launched! Wish me luck!

@EMSimmer30 I do think Juliana is all that! And with the new thread I will finally have an outlet to makeover sims who aren't necessarily vampires - so YAY! (AYK - I do raid regularly - even though I'm a little taxed right now).

@mamasquirrel Is Moki up to raid? It may take me a little bit for my next raid because of the projects I've just started, but please let me know!
    yo @kirivian if you want to put my simself in a relationship with either male or female Morgan (Elle is also an option), go for it
    (I'm bisexual)

@afai1261 This is some serious food for thought! >:) You got ALL my wheels spinning!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top