March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friends of Foes: A simLit - Is Back! (Latest Update: 11/04/23)

simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
uzo4y6j.png
A teenage boy is thrust into the role of king when his parents and aunt are murdered by the infamous hitmen, the Sweglords, who have unfinished business with the secret organisation, His Evil Services. With the threat of war and the growing numbers of Sweglords in leadership roles, the new king and his friends struggle to stay close and hide their friendship with one of the Sweglord’s sons.

Updates: Saturdays.
To keep updated, you can follow this thread, or follow me on Wordpress or Tumblr.

CHAPTER INDEX:

Chapters 1 - 93 (These chapters are on my old website)

chapters-1-93-1.png

Chapters 94+ (These chapters are on my new website)

chapters.png

I have attached the prologue below. Hope you enjoy. :)
green-lady_orig.png
Post edited by simscognito on

Comments

• simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Hi, here's chapter one.
    henry-copy_orig.png

I've just started an art blog and had a go at sketching Henry,
    scan.jpeg
    Sorry about the crinkle. Was a bit careless :D
  • TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    I liked the first three chapters. Keep up the good work!
    @Grimm_PANdemic Ahh thanks for reading and I really appreciate the encouragement. :)
  • sims4st0riessims4st0ries Posts: 2 New Member
    I just finished the prologue and I'm really enjoying the story. On to chapter 1 now! :)
    Thank you @sims4st0ries . It's good to hear you're enjoying it. Next chapter out on Sunday. :)
    So a little earlier than usual, but chapter three is up.
    friends-and-secrets_1_orig.png
    edited December 2017
    Hi everyone, one of my fans is not that Sims savvy, so they asked me to create a page, giving us background information about the sims worlds related to Friends of Foes. I have also added some extra historical information, regarding my characters. The link is here if you're interested. I've included a cool new banner on the page too. Can you guess who the children are? I'll give you a clue. It was taken six years earlier in the tale. :)
    Post edited by simscognito on
  • BlackUndecimberBlackUndecimber Posts: 1,116 Member
    Here to say hi, and to tell you that I'm enjoying the story so far :D
    Thanks @chalicen . I will be releasing my next chapter tomorrow morning, which is way earlier than usual, as I'm going away for a week with my cousins. :smile:
    Yay! I'm one of those people that likes to comment on everything, hope I don't annoy you too much.
    @chalicen . I'm one of those people too. :) No, you won't annoy me. In fact, I'd be delighted. XD I'm quite sociable and it's quiet over here. :D
    Ok if you say so xD Some thoughts so far:

1. WHY is Talula so hot

2. How long ago was the prologue, is Talula still hot?

3. She might have a long lifespan, so it's possible for her to still be hot even if this is 60 or so years later

4. Enough about Talula.

5. His Evil Services sounds so bloody awesome

6. I misinterpreted the conversation Henry's dad was having over the phone, when he said "it will be your​ fault if she spills..." I somehow autocompleted the sentence with "blood"

7. Then I thought, 'good thing he stopped himself from mentioning spilled blood to a vampire master'

8. I am such a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 lol

9. Henry is adorable. Poor guy.

10. Must have been hell to get everyone in the right place in the classroom for screenshots

11. His friends are so aggressive

12. And very bad with sensitive issues

13. I LOVE the way the interrogation is written

14. Alex is terrifying

15. I wonder which one of them will sing 'I feel pretty'

16. I can't wait for more!
    edited December 2017
    chalicen wrote: »
    Ok if you say so xD Some thoughts so far:

1. WHY is Talula so hot

2. How long ago was the prologue, is Talula still hot?

3. She might have a long lifespan, so it's possible for her to still be hot even if this is 60 or so years later

4. Enough about Talula.

5. His Evil Services sounds so bloody awesome

6. I misinterpreted the conversation Henry's dad was having over the phone, when he said "it will be your​ fault if she spills..." I somehow autocompleted the sentence with "blood"

7. Then I thought, 'good thing he stopped himself from mentioning spilled blood to a vampire master'

8. I am such a plum lol

9. Henry is adorable. Poor guy.

10. Must have been hell to get everyone in the right place in the classroom for screenshots

11. His friends are so aggressive

12. And very bad with sensitive issues

13. I LOVE the way the interrogation is written

14. Alex is terrifying

15. I wonder which one of them will sing 'I feel pretty'

16. I can't wait for more!

@chalicen lol, this cracked me up so much. :D So, the prologue was set in 1977.

At the beginning of all my chapters, I mention the place and date.

From chapter one and onwards, except for the interrogation which is set in 2088 (I think - it's in the chapter) the date is 2027.

Ever since you mentioned that Talula looks like Natalie Dormer, I can't look at Talula without seeing Natalie. What have you done to my character? :D

Yes, she was actually, believe or not, an elder in the prologue. I know, it's weird. XD

Aww thanks, yes it was hell actually with that chapter. Took a whole day to actually get everyone in the right places. But, do you know what was tougher? The first chapter with Alex, because on the Bluffs, the teleporter mod I use doesn't work as The Bluffs isn't classified as a lot, so I have to manually get everyone into positions and that requires Alex and Henry to cooperate. :D

Yes, his friends are aggressive. They're Evil Geniuses remember! XD A few chapters down the road, we find out more as to why this is the case.

Ahh thanks, the interrogation was my favourite scene. (psst, Amelia Ajane was the first sims 2 sim I ever created, so I gave her a bit of cameo XD, more for me than anyone else). :blush:

Yep, Alex is pretty scary. He's even more unnerving four chapters down the road (I've already written and screenshotted the next four chapters, including a Christmas Special where you will discover who's more likely to be singing 'I feel pretty' - well, actually, that chapter's inspired more by Dirty Dancing. :D

Thanks for the comments. Did I mention they were hilarious? :D

The next chapter, which is tomorrow, focusses more on Alex, so hopefully he won't give you nightmares. :D
    @chalicen I thought I might share this pic of Talula with her voodoo doll. She's cuddling it like it's her favourite teddybear. :D
    orShMLM.jpg
    Talula. You are.... perfection.
    And I should reread that interrogation scene, bearing in mind that it's set in the future O.o I did not notice that.
    edited December 2017
    Talula. You are.... perfection.
    And I should reread that interrogation scene, bearing in mind that it's set in the future O.o I did not notice that.

@chalicen the script's written in 2088, which is the future to the characters, the actual interrogation's in 2027, which is the present to the characters. (I'm not sure if that made sense. :D )
    Ah! That's why it was in the form of a script. So someone's staging this in the future.... Now that just makes me wonder who it is, hehe
    Ah! That's why it was in the form of a script. So someone's staging this in the future.... Now that just makes me wonder who it is, hehe

Congrats on becoming a member. It actually says who it is in the chapter. :D
    Underneath the title, Vampires saved my sister, although that might have given it away already. XD
    I'm so bad at reading between the lines xDDDD
    Ok. I'm gonna read everything one more time.... slooooowly :D
    I'm so bad at reading between the lines xDDDD
    Ok. I'm gonna read everything one more time.... slooooowly :D

@chalicen My I should have been more obvious with the formatting. :D
    Nah, my problem has always been that I'm a speed reader, and I miss a lot. Sometimes it's not so bad though, I like re-reading stuff I've read a thousand times before, and I still see things I missed all those earlier times. Then I have an 'ohhhhh!!!!' moment xD