Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bare Your Fangs! Vampire Pictures, Stories and Gameplay Advice Please

Comments

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited October 2018
    @kirivian Of course you made him gorgeous I thought it was okay and I knew you'd fix him hehe, oh I love it, sometimes I'll make sims and they'll just live along in my library if I don't play with them I'm glad you're enjoying him he was another that just popped into my head pretty much. They make such a cute pairing he and Lilith even just for a photoshoot or more whichever. I really really like those pics of him with Talos. Something about that hair I'm odd so when I see guys with long hair I picture them with pigtails.....not sure why have no idea where that came from but it's a thing. Lol, he looks right at home which is good because still don't know what I'd do with him.

Now about that dark form it doesn't matter what the material is or how much you can see just being a midriff alone is the best on guys I guess I'm also odd in that area.

Think Talos would put up a fight to be put in something pink and sparkly? I'm just curious for science...test it out for science just to find out you know heh.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited October 2018
    wow it's my simself but she's a vampire
    she's on the gallery with CC
    FqcReC5.png
    Fi5Qrl8.png
    oDzGyRf.png

she's hotter in dark form
  • Options
    kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    @afai1261 She's the cutest thing I've seen you post! :) - off raiding!
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • Options
    I'mma take that as a compliment @kirivian
  • Options
    candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    @kirivian yes, please make a thread of your make overs! :love: Also, love your new avi c:

@RedDestiny92 @kirivian I love that sim! He has unique features, and is really pretty. Both, the original and the make over look gorgeous! And that story... sounds complicated xD Is it written somewhere?

@afai1261 your simself is adorable! I love the hair. Where do I get it? It's not the backyard hair, is it?
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    kirivian wrote: »
    @kirivian I swear every guy you get your hands on ends up so dern good looking, even if they were already cute, whenever you're free you should give my new vampire a make over I just want to see what you'd do with him.

This is Demonte and I didn't really do much with his dark form so just one pic.
    45120569252_d45ea699bb_b.jpg

@RedDestiny92 When I put Demonte into my game, I was in Frostridge, not Chatswin -so not a very large vampire community - aside from Demonte (now) and Luciano who I added AYK, it's basically just Caleb and Lilith, Talos, Avery, and Amriel, so long story short (way too late), I ended up playing him for a bit, and amazing things happened. I added him to my experimental magic project and he and Talos became best friends. Then.. He met Lilith (Frostridge Lilith - not Sylvie's version from Chatswin) and there were instant fireworks, so I added him to my vampire elite club and he made friends with all my vamps except Amriel who just recently moved to San Myshuno with his boyfriend, and the rest is history!

Your sims are so well done to begin with that I never make significant changes - this is true of Demonte as well as Luciano! BUT...you did mention that you hadn't fleshed out his dark form - so I might have gone a little nuts with that :smirk:. The skin you were using for him is IMO perfect - didn't change it and the only push/pull I did on this character was tweaking for specific CC (next to nothing). I took some liberties with tattoos and accessories of course, but I hope you like the overall result. Fanfare!
    The Vampire Demonte Vatell original sim by @RedDestiny92
    m38tuUY.jpg
    Demonte - Regular Form CAS
    bwemnkJ.jpg
    eND2otG.jpg
    Ltd3oEf.jpg
    4ldk88m.jpg
    A Few Shots of Demonte Alone
    WwKWmIv.jpg
    kQ0qfZe.jpg
    7fHUw51.jpg
    p0OrVoe.jpg
    MMzb8tX.jpg
    Demonte - Dark Form
    T0F0VGY.jpg
    Demonte - Dark Form CAS
    q6CBPTM.jpg
    vd7nVQ5.jpg
    A Few Shots of Demonte in Dark Form
    spf3XLF.jpg
    R9rPnEt.jpg
    L3zRx1F.jpg
    dsjB26x.jpg
    Emu3Dw9.jpg
    SovLXLr.jpg
    6xiyOcP.jpg
    Demonte and Lilith
    wSOgDA1.jpg
    qPH8S1R.jpg
    UnsZlqO.jpg
    JbYlL8K.jpg
    Demonte and Talos (You did ask for more Talos :) )
    mRUKpOX.jpg
    jqIrfbU.jpg
    r4sV6wx.jpg
    OKfE84f.jpg
    EODXMo7.jpg
    qu2XSMd.jpg
    9vpayV0.jpg
    x9ZF79m.jpg

How can you make so many gorgeous sims @kirivian :bawling: Well, even if you don't MAKE them... you sure fix them up to be amazing.
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    @kirivian I swear every guy you get your hands on ends up so dern good looking, even if they were already cute, whenever you're free you should give my new vampire a make over I just want to see what you'd do with him.

This is Demonte and I didn't really do much with his dark form so just one pic.
    45120569252_d45ea699bb_b.jpg

@RedDestiny92 When I put Demonte into my game, I was in Frostridge, not Chatswin -so not a very large vampire community - aside from Demonte (now) and Luciano who I added AYK, it's basically just Caleb and Lilith, Talos, Avery, and Amriel, so long story short (way too late), I ended up playing him for a bit, and amazing things happened. I added him to my experimental magic project and he and Talos became best friends. Then.. He met Lilith (Frostridge Lilith - not Sylvie's version from Chatswin) and there were instant fireworks, so I added him to my vampire elite club and he made friends with all my vamps except Amriel who just recently moved to San Myshuno with his boyfriend, and the rest is history!

Your sims are so well done to begin with that I never make significant changes - this is true of Demonte as well as Luciano! BUT...you did mention that you hadn't fleshed out his dark form - so I might have gone a little nuts with that :smirk:. The skin you were using for him is IMO perfect - didn't change it and the only push/pull I did on this character was tweaking for specific CC (next to nothing). I took some liberties with tattoos and accessories of course, but I hope you like the overall result. Fanfare!
    The Vampire Demonte Vatell original sim by @RedDestiny92
    m38tuUY.jpg
    Demonte - Regular Form CAS
    bwemnkJ.jpg
    eND2otG.jpg
    Ltd3oEf.jpg
    4ldk88m.jpg
    A Few Shots of Demonte Alone
    WwKWmIv.jpg
    kQ0qfZe.jpg
    7fHUw51.jpg
    p0OrVoe.jpg
    MMzb8tX.jpg
    Demonte - Dark Form
    T0F0VGY.jpg
    Demonte - Dark Form CAS
    q6CBPTM.jpg
    vd7nVQ5.jpg
    A Few Shots of Demonte in Dark Form
    spf3XLF.jpg
    R9rPnEt.jpg
    L3zRx1F.jpg
    dsjB26x.jpg
    Emu3Dw9.jpg
    SovLXLr.jpg
    6xiyOcP.jpg
    Demonte and Lilith
    wSOgDA1.jpg
    qPH8S1R.jpg
    UnsZlqO.jpg
    JbYlL8K.jpg
    Demonte and Talos (You did ask for more Talos :) )
    mRUKpOX.jpg
    jqIrfbU.jpg
    r4sV6wx.jpg
    OKfE84f.jpg
    EODXMo7.jpg
    qu2XSMd.jpg
    9vpayV0.jpg
    x9ZF79m.jpg

How can you make so many gorgeous sims @kirivian :bawling: Well, even if you don't MAKE them... you sure fix them up to be amazing.

@kirivian Oh wow those boys can use me for a snack!
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    @NyteRose Careful. They are vampires - they might just snack on you. :joy:
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Hi!

I do have a few new vampire posts to share, but gotta wait for the weekend to finish up. I was hesitant to continue sharing them here but you'll be seeing some soon from me. I also now have a Simblr and will probably use that more for sharing my sims and reblogging sims content. Can't share that one yet though (WIP).

In the meantime, I'll share one I already posted somewhere else:
    New sp00ky sim incoming!

EPO60EF.png
    XgUZxBr.png

This is Andros Vermillion (dark form look familiar?) but that's not his real name; his real name was Prince Naqada of Egypt! Born as a prince of the Nubian plains south of Egypt, he lead his people in the great invasion of Egypt that became ultimately successful, overthrowing the Egyptian Pharaohs and establishing the 25th Dynasty of Egypt, the Nubian Dynasty. After being crowned Pharaoh Naqada I, his brothers became jealous of him and sought to take the throne from him. They consulted the Scorpion goddess Serqet to curse him and they sent a magic scorpion to sting him. The scorpion stung him in his sleep and he never awakened; in the belief that their pharaoh had died by a scorpion's sting, they entombed him deep in Al Simhara, but it was his envious brothers who ensured his name would be lost to the sands of time.

However, Serqet had greater plans for him, for she favoured him as a strong and capable individual and leader, and that scorpion instead made him go through a slow but powerful process in his conversion to a master vampire! When Serqet finally awoken him from his long entombment 1500 years later as a fully-fledged master vampire, his brothers had long since died and he still 'lives' in the end. Who has the last laugh now? Pledging his undying loyalty to Serqet, he now takes the name Andros Vermillion and occasionally mentors New Blood vampires in the new millennium.

Andros Vermillion is Lady Lorien's vampiric mentor, who taught her everything she needed to know in vamp society, and who helped her reach the heights of power she now claims. As you might have guessed, he is unaffiliated with the Vampire League and wants nothing to do with them.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    @candycottonchu the hair is from the Pool Party Stuff pack made by greenllamas
  • Options
    candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    @afai1261 thank you! <3
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    @afai1261 ah now I wonder what mccc would have her do in my game she's adorable.
    @candycottonchu he was fun to make but I really like to see what kirivian does with the sims sent that way heh.
    @paradiseplanet goodlooking vampire :smile:

They are connected still so all characters I've left in.
    45403750872_a6826e467c_b.jpg
    Lilith stopped by to speak to her brother and his family. (fun fact this isn't one of her outfits don't know how she got it but she looks cute)

"How's my sweet girls."

"This one isn't sweet at all she's learned to talk back."

"Pop's silly....old and silly."

"That's rude young lady."

Her giggling said otherwise.

"Please they're my angels."

She did of course get a hug from the other twin.
    43638813520_cfb52be449_b.jpg
    "Angels huh? You haven't been cleaning up after them."

"You love it." she teased.

"So? I can complain about it too." she chuckled, the old vampire had loosened up a lot since accepting his relationship with Caleb.

"Was the matta auntie?" Lacina asked (Dark haired.)

"What's....the matter." Valencia corrected.

"Hush I is talking."

"To bother pops."

"I was! How'd you know!?"

Lilith laughed at their antics all the energy of Caleb with the mood of Vlad in one.

"So what is it?" Lacina asked again, mood changed.

"Something is....off, haven't you sensed it Vlad?"
    45403751222_f357b56ccf_b.jpg
    "That depends on what 'it' is."

Caleb chose then to join them.

"Hey Lilith, watch your shoes this paint usually stains before I get to it."

"The spotless carpets say different."

"I'm a good house keeper what of it?"

"Daddy auntie says something is wrong." Valencia said.

"You sensed it too?"

"What exactly are you sensing?"

"Someone young, someone new, but for some reason I can't pinpoint it."

"You mean a new vampire, well then we'll find them..I need to get the girl's lunch."

"Vlad..."
    30515593347_43f5edd237_b.jpg
    "Let him go, you know how he gets when his senses fail him."

"So he can't just say he's concerned? We're family."

"Bad people skills?"

"I heard that!"

"Hush Vlad you're not in the room anymore....Caleb I don't like this it's like those disconnected vampires we were warned about."

"That was just a myth Lilith."

"But those vampires snapped and killed their family human parents that weren't prepared, it started just like this I can't pretend I sense nothing."
    30515594017_515e1a23a7_b.jpg
    "You'll find it auntie...weak is good, that means it isn't too late." Lacina offered.

"Or it's weak because it's waaaay too late and we shouldn't care." Valencia called.

"Hush Val.."

"You hush Lala."

Unsure the siblings weren't sure which twin to go with there had to be something to the senses.

30515594487_e95dfeb69a_b.jpg
    Then rotated Troy is so beside himself that he doesn't care that Danny forgot a picture of Elliot up, that was now the worst day of his life just invite this new friend to the party it'll be nothing. Now look where he is.
    30515594927_8abe09d76f_b.jpg
    'I'll get you back.'

Now to the spoiler..

Troy isn't himself in the least, he spends his time with juice and memories, without a friend to call he is only able to call one person and settles on texting her first when he can't get an response, not that he waited long he calls her. Anyone who heard their conversation wouldn't think much of their relationship and that was how it should be. However his landlord (spawned in game but I had to use her so technically not anymore) is still a lot more helpful than it may seem. After a bit of arguing she realizes being tough on him isn't going to get him anywhere. Though seeing him emotional she tries at least a bit to lighten the mood.

After rotate back to Danny and Elliot out in the rain at night with two hyperactive toddlers...
    45455960001_6af24d5d3e_b.jpg
    He really hates this apartment, yet he can't push to leave this was home with Danny.

'Dan....I miss you....' he choked back a dry sob.

30515595657_9f027d6d20_b.jpg
    "Hey Aanaya.."

"I was abou to text you back what's up?"

"You know I don't really like you."

She laughed.

"Really? Well you know I don't really like you either but from your texts looks like you need a friend anyways, are you 'not going to like me' over there?"

"I wasn't asking for you to come over." though the silence was driving him crazy he hates his neighbors and even more now since they aren't making a sound.

He only has his thoughts.

"Not directly, I'll be there soon."

"Don't bother."

"I don't need to bring anything, okay <3 "

"Aanaya..."

She hung up before he could say anything else.
    30515596187_f96796653c_b.jpg
    "Have you been fighting with Troy Akira?"

"No ma'am that's Miko and Darling's hobby."

"Right..."

"Sent the rent."

"Thank you."

She frowned looking around.

"Troy?....You in here?"
    45455961771_5cd2b80ec7_b.jpg
    After roaming around she found him talking to himself in the bathroom.

"Who said you could just come in...?"

"I own the place, now what's wrong?"

He only muttered, a little fuzzy really.

"This isn't about Danny and Elliot is it?"

"What would you know?"

"It's my business to know everyone else's business, you can't be surprised he left."

"I didn't say I was, I don't care what that man does with his little side pieces." he snapped.

30515596957_f70e54df05_b.jpg
    "Okay okay, you don't care but..."

"Can you just get out I paid rent so I can use the bathroom in my place..."

He'd been swaying back and forth she wouldn't have assumed she interupted him.

"Right of course, sorry."
    30515597457_88e08e2611_b.jpg
    It was true enough they didn't really like each other but they didn't fight he was just hard to get along with, still she was concerned and thought to help out.
    30515597757_0c43fd3554_b.jpg
    "Hmmm pictures tell a different story.." she muttered to herself.
    45455963491_ccdf5979c7_b.jpg
    When she called him down he thought she might yell at him which he wasn't in the mood for but instead she presented some home made cookies for him instead.

"What's this...a bribe?"

"It's called being nice, you should try it."

"Hmmph..."

"My mom used to make me cookies when I was down."

"Is that why your so big around the middle?"

She sighed.

"I'll let that slide this time but don't be a jerk I'm trying here."

"I didn't ask you to try anything..."

"I get it you're hurt and lonely."
    45455964191_e4a3336ee6_b.jpg
    "I'm not anything you old cow."

"First we're in the same age group, and secondly I can tell you're lying." (I think...I've forgotten lol.)

"Whatever."
    30515598847_bfa7321d45_b.jpg
    "Troy...."

"Did it really not cross your mind..that I just misdialed?"

"You accidentally texted twice, called me, and then didn't mean to not turn me down when I offered to come? My you're a regular circus act what an awkward skill..."

"Aanaya.....I don't want to talk about it, I don't want to talk about anything."
    30515599537_0055888007_b.jpg
    "Well I see something different so you know when you change your mind remember it's my number you have."

30515600077_1d444f9d4b_b.jpg
    He stared at the door long after she left, barely able to say what he couldn't to her face.

"......Thanks."
    30515600617_42b2d3d5ef_b.jpg
    He really hates me....lol.
    30515601297_535d30735d_b.jpg
    "Why are we out here?"

"Because you produced toddlers that work backwards sleeping during the day and running around with a never ending sugar high at night...only stopping to play with tablets or any toy they can't run with."

"So it's my fault?"

"Yep, I don't have that energy."

"You jerk..." though he was moody and fighting the smile that wanted to come.

"What was that? You love me? I love you too babe."

"Ugh..... <3 Yeah I do though <3 ... "

"That's what I thought."

30515601947_fc3066b620_b.jpg
    ha.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    Wow, the sims are so good looking. For anyone that might be interested, new vamp room available on the gallery. I have pics on my build thread.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 Thanks for the update. Your stories really cheer me up (even when something sinister is in the wind) and you always seem to post them just when I need cheering up the most! :) Still very heartbroken for Troy though. The landlady is awesome btw! Maybe what Troy needs is to meet someone shallow and exciting, burn off a little energy (in the lab - you know science and all that) >:)

@paradiseplanet Sp00ky vamp. <3
  • Options
    @kirivian Glad you liked it and that it could cheer you up, I get as much fun posting as anything so I do try to post reasonably. Yeah Troy is a mess but he could be worse I've made some crazy sims so I know. Aanaya is a sweetie though every time I type her name I find out I'm spelling it wrong so I hope I was right this time heh. Maybe he will I am testing some new cc while we wait and see what the patch and the new ep breaks lol. So I'll make some vampires and go from there.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    So far only made two, Elina and her brother Thomas I love their outfits I'll say that right off :smiley: we always need more cute guys but got to give some love to the ladies too mmhmm. Got more outfits so I have to at least make a couple more before I stop spamming completely....lol.

*waves flag in air to make it so as if that does anything* hehe
    45408188472_6ceaaff05c_b.jpg
    44735269924_6fa7852b78_b.jpg
    45408188842_7ee78fd372_b.jpg
    44735270484_db468b8b15_b.jpg
    44735271584_0f3a68c500_b.jpg
    45408190422_cf2475d89b_b.jpg
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @mamasquirrel I checked out the vampire bath build on your thread and gonna try to grab that when I am back on with my Chatswin save - right now I've got Frostridge loaded, but I have a template house that I use as a base for a number of my family homes here in Frostridge that I am preparing to post over on your house thread. For anyone interested pictures of my avatar's sim is now posted along with his family on @mamasquirrel 's sim thread as well. :) TYVM for hosting us.

@RedDestiny92 You like to throw these at me in pairs don't you? LOL. I will be raiding again when I get back to Chatswin, shouldn't be long I am almost ready with the photoshoot for the house, and once that is done, I'll reload Chatswin and do some more vampire stuff. (Got really caught up in the magic stuff with Demonte and Talos in Frostridge. They are vampires but you can go a long way toward "creating" magic with what the game gives you - still champing at the bit for a magic pack though.) Thanks for the share.
  • Options
    @mamasquirrel I checked out the vampire bath build on your thread and gonna try to grab that when I am back on with my Chatswin save - right now I've got Frostridge loaded, but I have a template house that I use as a base for a number of my family homes here in Frostridge that I am preparing to post over on your house thread. For anyone interested pictures of my avatar's sim is now posted along with his family on @mamasquirrel 's sim thread as well. :) TYVM for hosting us.

@RedDestiny92 You like to throw these at me in pairs don't you? LOL. I will be raiding again when I get back to Chatswin, shouldn't be long I am almost ready with the photoshoot for the house, and once that is done, I'll reload Chatswin and do some more vampire stuff. (Got really caught up in the magic stuff with Demonte and Talos in Frostridge. They are vampires but you can go a long way toward "creating" magic with what the game gives you - still champing at the bit for a magic pack though.) Thanks for the share.

Awesome, grab it when you can. Thanks for gracing my thread with your beautiful sims. I look forward to seeing more. Everyone is welcome to share their sims and builds on my threads.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    Playing around with the genetics of two of my favourite born-in-game vampires and came up with Eamonn. Guess who his parents are
    JrwaQcE.png
    giMSVfq.png
    ijg2W4P.png
  • Options
    So far only made two, Elina and her brother Thomas I love their outfits I'll say that right off :smiley: we always need more cute guys but got to give some love to the ladies too mmhmm. Got more outfits so I have to at least make a couple more before I stop spamming completely....lol.

*waves flag in air to make it so as if that does anything* hehe
    45408188472_6ceaaff05c_b.jpg
    44735269924_6fa7852b78_b.jpg
    45408188842_7ee78fd372_b.jpg
    44735270484_db468b8b15_b.jpg
    44735271584_0f3a68c500_b.jpg
    45408190422_cf2475d89b_b.jpg

Loving the hair on Elina. She is so pretty.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    afai1261 wrote: »
    Playing around with the genetics of two of my favourite born-in-game vampires and came up with Eamonn. Guess who his parents are
    JrwaQcE.png
    giMSVfq.png
    ijg2W4P.png

Cutie....that's all I need to know. :D
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    @kirivian lol I can't help it I didn't know what I wanted to create I just got excited downloading things they are siblings so aside from family they are up for grabs. The next one will be by himself I'm just being lazy and he's not done yet. I really hope we get witches next and I hope they come in a gamepack dedicated to them the full vampire treatment but for now it's fun to get creative I can picture Demi as a hot warlock already. Also I can apparently almost never refer to my sims without a nickname apparently.
    @afai1261 looks like Morgan and Elle but she wasn't born in game or was she I've confused myself.
    @mamasquirrel I had fun with her, I forgot I saw that hair and wanted to download it as I had other things to test then I thought of it again finally today :)
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 hmm well he is Morgana's son, so you got his maternal grandparents right :D
    His father is one of Ryland's sons
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    edited October 2018
    afai1261 wrote: »
    @RedDestiny92 hmm well he is Morgana's son, so you got his maternal grandparents right :D
    His father is one of Ryland's sons

I can never remember who's who but I was sitting over here thinking he was the kid some kind of Morgan descendant (of which I was correct) and that one cute pink haired boi you made... whoever he belongs to he's gorgeous. :love:
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    @kirivian lol I can't help it I didn't know what I wanted to create I just got excited downloading things they are siblings so aside from family they are up for grabs. The next one will be by himself I'm just being lazy and he's not done yet. I really hope we get witches next and I hope they come in a gamepack dedicated to them the full vampire treatment but for now it's fun to get creative I can picture Demi as a hot warlock already. Also I can apparently almost never refer to my sims without a nickname apparently.
    @afai1261 looks like Morgan and Elle but she wasn't born in game or was she I've confused myself.
    @mamasquirrel I had fun with her, I forgot I saw that hair and wanted to download it as I had other things to test then I thought of it again finally today :)

My favorite color too.
    yXW40Hz.png?1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top