Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Welcome all new Sims 3 players!

Comments

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @ZeeGee Forgive me but I cannot simply get enough of Nancy Langraab cheerleading.I keep watching it over and over and 4:31-4:40 :love:
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,372 Member
    edited October 2017
    @CravenLestat Thanks so much for the comment on the video! And I have lots more footage of Nancy dancing than just that 10 seconds, most got cut. Maybe I'll do a special video of her dancing just for you?
  • Options
    @ZeeGee :o I have no issue with such a concept YESSSSSSS.Nancy is the best,and all these years never put her in a cheerleader uniform.I feel as if have failed somewhere.Eveytime I fountain of youth elixir Nancy to YA always ends in me dressing her like a high powered attorney or a CEO.Have always seen her as the rich fancy type.I need to give her fun looks.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    This is my Young Adult Nancy..Always turns into Saks 5th Ave $1,200 Dollar power suit Nancy and never Party girl fun type. :# Hate to say it but I really need to dress her down,you have shown me the way.Gonna steal your pink lipstick on her too it is so cute.

n9lzhN5.jpg

EUMZk8F.jpg

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat Your young adult Nancy is gorgeous! Just like an upcoming business mogul. My teen Nancy is a little more free spirited. But still type A! She was cheer captain and president of her graduating class. Working on video...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Welcome @meerkattime! Congrats on getting Sims 3 again and welcome! We all hope for those ads to come back and feel a little bereft without them.

@CravenLestat Heeeere's your vid!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLul46CgGdE
  • Options
    @ZeeGee

9NNMYHI.gif

I love it <3

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    @CravenLestat Glad you enjoyed. :heart:

@meerkattime The artistic talent of simmers continually amazes me. I think some of them must be professional artists!

And as for the store section, I made a grave error in not putting the link to the Daily Deal thread (the most valuable thread in this forum) in the first post. Corrected.
  • Options
    ChristianSimFanChristianSimFan Posts: 546 Member
    I am not a new player, but I gotta say I WUV the Sims 3! -- If you are a new player, def look into getting the Pets EP if you love Horsies like me! <3
  • Options
    LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    I just purchased the Sims 3 bundle. I really want to buy all the packs since they're on sale, but I think I'll wait until I actually play the game to see if I like it.
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,926 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    @CravenLestat Glad you enjoyed. :heart:

@meerkattime The artistic talent of simmers continually amazes me. I think some of them must be professional artists!

And as for the store section, I made a grave error in not putting the link to the Daily Deal thread (the most valuable thread in this forum) in the first post. Corrected.

I think that's why those of us who are left here with Sims 3 are sticking to it - it allows creative freedom that Sims 4 doesn't.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited October 2017
    I just purchased the Sims 3 bundle. I really want to buy all the packs since they're on sale, but I think I'll wait until I actually play the game to see if I like it.

Trust me, Sims 3 is dangerous. I thought I'd try Sims 3 and ended up playing 16 hours straight one day. Now I'm hopelessly addicted. :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    yoshi_dragur2012yoshi_dragur2012 Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited October 2017
    TS3 is surging on Steam today! B)

http://store.steampowered.com/stats/

This is 100% due to the massive discounts Steam is having right now (i.e. Steam is discounting all EPs and SPs at $5 a pop again). <3

So for anyone who has been holding out and waiting for that perfect opportunity to snag those EPs and SPs you've been lacking in your collection, now's the time over at Steam:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/47890/The_Sims_3/

IMO the TS3 base + Pets + Seasons + Gen bundle at $12.36 USD is the best price I've seen for a sims EP bundle to date. Those are the basic EPs every simmer should have if you don't plan on buying anything else. Grab it while the 85% discount is still good!

oh yeah...welcome aboard (again) ChristianSimFan and Happy Halloween everyone! :)
  • Options
    Welcome back @ChristianSimFan! And welcome @LiaRose1435.
    TS3 is surging on Steam today! B)

http://store.steampowered.com/stats/

Yaaay! But I missed it. :( Next time.
  • Options
    Thankies :3
  • Options
    LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    Thanks :smile: I'm loving the sims 3. I bought 8 more packs right before the sale ended.
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Thanks :smile: I'm loving the sims 3. I bought 8 more packs right before the sale ended.

That made me laugh :)
    I'm glad you're enjoying it so much !
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Options

Good for you! Sims 3 is AMAZING! Have fun! I am sure you will!
  • Options

LOL! Welcome to TS3 addiction. It's FUN. :)
  • Options
    somegirl23803somegirl23803 Posts: 8 New Member
    Looking for friends on sims 3 can anyone add me? None of my friends are active anymore and I don't like the sims 4 as much as the sims 3 lol.
    I apparently can't post my on post yet so I apologize for commenting this here.
  • Options
    funkeeferretfunkeeferret Posts: 415 Member
    @ZeeGee Forgive me but I cannot simply get enough of Nancy Langraab cheerleading.I keep watching it over and over and 4:31-4:40 :love:

I totally agree! @ZeeGee, that is amazing!!! I loved it! :smiley:
  • Options
    @somegirl23803 You’re welcome to post here! There’s a thread with people asking for friends. I’ll try to find it and post a link next time I’m on my computer. :)
  • Options
    @funkeeferret Thank you <3