Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Welcome all new Sims 3 players!

1234568...Next

Comments

• Options
    VeeLizzVeeLizz Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello! I am new to TS3 and I already love the game <3 I have had TS2 UC for a year perhaps and I really adore that game and now I was finally able to purchase The Sims 3 base game with the Showtime expansion pack! So far I'm quite interested in getting to know more about the different of the default families. I can't wait to start growing my game more later on since I do want more expansion packs such as the Generations and Late Night! Either way, I have really enjoyed the game and I am happy to see such a welcoming community!
  • Options
    KiearaPhoenixKiearaPhoenix Posts: 212 Member
    Hiya Veelizz! Welcome to the community! As a person who went from TS2 to TS3 (way back in the day), I think you'll enjoy TS3 and for your next EP, I have to say for myself I do love the Late Night EP.
  • Options
    VeeLizzVeeLizz Posts: 4 New Member
    @KiearaPhoenix Thank you! And I can't wait to buy it some day! I'll just have to wait for a sale to happen over at Steam for now. c:
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,369 Member
    Wow, we just gave away 2000 simpoints in the gift of creation game and had only one entry! Welcome again to these new ones I see popping up on the Sims 3 forum and check out the Gift of Creation Game to grab yourself some awesome Sims 3 store items:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/921891/gift-of-creation-game-reboot-2000-sp-prize-for-may-june/p1
  • Options
    Scorpina2009Scorpina2009 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Faerie197 wrote: »
    Hey, it's not that old. Sims 3 is only 8 years old.

Okay, for a video game that might be a little old. But hey, I regularly play games that came out in the 80's and early 90's.

Did you ever play the Kings Quest series? Or Monkey Island? I loved those !! oh, and Zork, Return to Zork, Zork the Grand Inquisitor :)

• Options
    Scorpina2009Scorpina2009 Posts: 1,547 Member
    I spend HOURS playing Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure and Wolfenstien or Wolfenstein I can't ever remember how to spell it.
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited May 2018
    Just an idea, but has anyone ever considered walking up to chess players in the park and asking them if they realize that the game they enjoy playing is really old and they should try something new? Ooh, or even better -- hockey players. Now there's a scene that is not going to end well. o:)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,369 Member
    igazor wrote: »
    Just an idea, but has anyone ever considered walking up to chess players in the park and asking them if they realize that the game they enjoy playing is really old and they should try something new? Ooh, or even better -- hockey players. Now there's a scene that is not going to end well. o:)

:lol:

giphy-downsized.gif
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    igazor wrote: »

At my age, old is comforting and new is scary so TS3 is perfect for me ;)
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited May 2018
    @igazor... Yeah...telling hockey players or their staff directly that they're old isn't a recipe for longevity. But then again if you chirp 'em...it might take'em a while to figure it out. "Hey...tender...when was the last time you made a save. When Jesus Christ was still starter for the Rangers?"

or...

(to the opposing coach) when your team has lit up their goalie...
    "Hey...coach, you got a great defensive line co-ordinator...he coach the defense for the Battle of Carthage?"
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~