Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

funkeeferret's Photo Thank You Thread!

funkeeferretfunkeeferret Posts: 415 Member
Simmers are so sweet!
I decided to start posting some photos of the gifts I have received from so many kind Simmers. It's my small way of saying thank you and showing you how much fun I'm having with the goodies. I love taking pics of Sims anyway and stole this idea from ZeeGee's thank you thread.

To start off, I would like to thank venomistress for the awesome higher tech cake plate!!! This is perfect for the bakery cafe I am working on with Jude525's base game bakery building. I can decorate it with faux bakery like this one. Thanks again, I really appreciate it!!!

So here we go!

Update Dec 31, 2017: Happy New Year, Everyone! :D
Well, it looks like with the start of the New Year, I will no longer have the time to devote to a photo thank you thread. So sorry about that. :/ I sure had lots of fun posting all these photos of my Sims enjoying all the wonderful gifts.
Without trying to sound presumptuous, if I am fortunate enough to receive any gifts in the future, I will continue to post thank yous, there will just not be any pics to go along with those thank yous. It does not mean I am less grateful. It only means I have less time to do so.
Thanks so much for understanding,
funkeeferret <3:)

So on that note, I would like to do what some others have done on their thank you threads.... and that is to list all of the generous Simmers who have gifted me. You are all so very sweet! <3

*Edited on March 9, 2018. I decided I will try, as time permits, to keep this a photo thank you thread. It will just take me longer to post the thank you photos this year due to a busier real life. I had so much fun posting all photos in 2017 and I didn't like to see that part of my gratitude come to an end. :)

Thank you so much to the following kind hearted Simmers:

allisonchurch
angelchrome
AnimeFairi
AriyAriy
blacksheba1973
charlotteprice aka FairyGodMother
CravenLestat
creativemetaphor
creativity_rulez
Daydreamer2543
debbycanty
Envyfan
hoplass
Jude525
lauravonawesome
mikeejimbo
missy2311
Nomiko13
RedHoneySky
rnramey
scillakees
SjappielovePaul
soocoolsim
themissamandmae
vampyrelucia
venomistress
vulpesinculta
XxHannelorexX
xysimmer422 aka BlueSpaarkle
ZeeGee

Post edited by funkeeferret on

Comments

• venomistressvenomistress Posts: 66 Member
    I am so glad you like it. It is a great feeling to make other people happy.
  • funkeeferretfunkeeferret Posts: 415 Member
    edited September 2017
    Wow, what an awesome surprise! A big thank you to @mikeejimbo for the exquisite Gothique Sleeping Room! It is gorgeous!!! I love it and so will my sims. The pieces are so cool. All of it, the bed, the curtains, all the accessories, that photo on the wall! I already know which of my Sims will be the first to enjoy it! This set is perfect for the autumn Halloween theme in my hoods. I live for Halloween!!! Thank you again!

Edited to add that this morning I checked and it looks like the beautiful Gothique Living Room set was also included? If so, I adore this set! I love the purple sofa >:) and all the other cool things that will look so nice in my dark and mysterious houses and hoods! Thank you for your generousity!

Also thank you to other very generous simmers: @ZeeGee966 @scillakees @creativity_rulez and @venomistress for past gifts! I hope I haven't forgotten anyone. :)

@charlotteprice, wow, you really made my day in a very big way!!! I'm thrilled to death! Thank you ever so much for your most generous gift of the Deliciously Indulgent Bakery!!! Imagine my shock when I logged in this evening to see that wonderful gift from you waiting to make its debut in my Sim neighborhoods. I have been droooooling over that set for quite some time, so it's really amazing to know that I get to check out every nook and cranny of the Bakery and bake til I drop! And oh, those goodies look sooooo delicious! I know I will love this set to bits and it will provide many hours of fun for me and my Sims. It's just beautiful! I am so grateful. I'm also humbled. I have never been part of such a great set of folks in the online world. I think you're all quite rare! I'm not really used to this! lol So thank you very much! I really appreciate your kindness and generousity. I'm so touched. :)
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    You are very welcome @funkeeferret Bake till you drop :D
    edited December 2017
    You are very welcome @funkeeferret Bake till you drop :D

I ... er... my Sims have already started baking! So many new delicious things to bake too. Yummy! There will be pictures at some point soon. :) I love baking in real life, so this is lots of fun!

Here is Willow modeling Cowl Necked from @venomistress. Willow loves it and so do I!
    g8MDI3i.jpg

Sandy (the third Sim I ever created six years ago in Sims 3) is modeling the Belle Blossom Jeans from @ZeeGee. She loves the nice fit!
    sXWcG6j.jpg

Also from @ZeeGee is the beautiful Deco Gown. Willow snatched that one up pretty quick!
    1SOvUch.jpg

Hope to get more pics up here as time permits. :)

• ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    A picture thread!! This is awesome! Now I know how others felt when I showed pictures of their gifts. It's a good feeling. :smiley: You're welcome and thank you.
    edited September 2017
    More beautiful new gifts! Hairstyles!!! I am enjoying them all! Thank you!!!

This is the first gift I ever received from another member. :) High Ponytail gift from @venomistress. This is Jade. She loves her new look!

AZwUxfi.jpg

Below is Ginger sporting the Surfing Side Braid gift from venomistress. Ginger is new to my game. I don't know what her future holds,
    but she sure looks pretty in that braid.

bYnQG51.jpg

Everyone looks twice at lovely Gina in Stunning Starlet, shown below, gift from @creativity_rulez. Gina lives with her brother Tony. You will meet him later.

nMjF4yg.jpg

This is great, love the pics! You make some gorgeous sims! I love Jade and also, Gina looks like my niece!
    Wowsers! It was truly a snowflake day for me when I saw all the amazing goodies that were gifted to me and my Sims from RedHoneySky! Thank you, RedHoneySky, for being so generous.
    These wonderful items are:
    Ravena dress, Boeuf Gras Dining Chair, Old Town Dining Table, Enchanting Faire Love Seat, Festoon to the Honeymoon, Athena's Olive Tree, Villa Trellis End Table, Quaint Cottage Window, Murano Fruit Bowl, All-in Layered Cocktail Dress, Curls on the Side Hair, Swept Softly Hair, All In Wraps Wrap top, Break Your Dark Heart jacket :)

This is great, love the pics! You make some gorgeous sims! I love Jade and also, Gina looks like my niece!

Thank you, FairyGodMother, for the compliments! I'm glad you like the Sims I made. That is so funny about Gina looking like your niece! Isn't it funny how some of our Sims look like real life people that we never met? :)

edited September 2017
    More pics of my wonderful gifts! I'm so grateful!!! *sniff sniff*

Once again, we have Ginger. She is modeling India Inspiration Highly Adorned Capri gifted from @ZeeGee. The capri is just beautiful! I love it! Why can't I find this in real life! ;)

Y1VTsqi.jpg

Below is Tony. His Slightly Sided hair is courtesy of @Scillakees. This is one of my favorite male hair dos! Tony is Gina's brother. He is a welcome site in Sunset Valley... that hair and all. :p

1775EZC.jpg
    Below is Duck's Tail hair gifted from ZeeGee. I love it and can't wait to use it in my game!

Ix67rnG.jpg
    Shown below is Ethan, a new Sim in my game. He is modeling the outfit, Nerd Chic, gifted from ZeeGee. Words can barely describe how much I love this outfit. <3

vgxwVxB.jpg

Ethan also lent us his head to model the hair called Happily Heroic. Watch, I bet he won't step one foot into that pool. It might mess up his handsome do. Thank you, ZeeGee, I love it!

4hg2PId.jpg

@funkeeferret You're very welcome. Loving the pics! I didn't remember those capris as being so gorgeous. Have to go find those and put them on a sim, older Agnes maybe. :)
  • scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    The pictures are great. I'm glad you like the hair. All thanks go to ZeeGee, since I was just the delivery girl for the contest.
    edited September 2017
    Here are some of the awesome outfits and hairstyles, among other things that will be shown later, that were gifted to me by @RedHoneySky. I'm so grateful! Thank you!

Willow is ready for date night in this pretty All-in Layered Cocktail Dress. She's just not sure who exactly her date will be. We love the dress!
    M4hf9YP.jpg

Brenda is ready for fall in Break Your Dark Heart. Brenda just moved to Sunset Valley with her husband, Keith, and their two little girls. The other moms at the school are a little intimidated by Brenda's smart fashion sense. She gets that all the time. I love this jacket!
    uIx70kr.jpg

Sienna is modeling the lovely All In Wraps Wrap and the gorgeous Curls on the Side hairdo. Tonight while poking around town, I noticed a knock down drag out fight between Siena and Vicki, in Vicki's apartment building entry way. I thought Vicki was going to strangle Sienna with her beautiful scarf, but Sienna held her own. Vicki fights with everyone, so nothing new there.
    oxkly7T.jpg

Whose favorite holiday is Halloween?! Here is Willow wearing Raveena. She can hardly contain her excitement with October right around the corner and this is just the gown to help her celebrate.
    gJaJasY.jpg

Thank you so much, @RedHoneySky! These are such wonderful gifts.

Slowly but surely I am going to be sure to show all the gifts I have received from this generous Sim community. :)

edited September 2017
    What a fun surprise! Thanks so much, @allisonchurch, for gifting me: The Blake, Candy Dish, Lost Sims Lazy Leather, and Sleek Chic. I really do appreciate it! :)
    Here are more thank you pics! Thank you to @mikeejimbo for gifting me the Gothique Sleeping Room. I love it! And, it's just in time for Willow's many October celebrations, whatever those may involve. ;) You see why it had to be her that enjoyed this set first. But she won't be the only one. Buahaha!

The photo below shows the Gothique Sleeping Room after I tinted it to Willow's specifications.

eTovwjm.jpg

EsjxJ0t.jpg

POxiUi0.jpg

LPkmpzg.jpg

Willow is as happy as a vulture on Halloween night.

eBpzzZs.jpg

Coming soon is the Gothique Living Room and other wonderful gifts!
    Thanks again! I really do appreciate it!
    edited October 2017
    A huge thank you, with whipped cream and a cherry on top, goes to @FairyGodMother for gifting me the following items as part of the Gift of Creation Game. I am very grateful to her for gifting me the awesome Industrial Oven, the delicious and fun Chocolate Fountain, and the 'S p i k y and Suave' hairdo for men, also known as 'Plum and Suave,' but that's another story ;). These items will add so much to my game! Thanks again! :)

I have had computer problems for a while now and more recently, game problems, (will be replacing the computer soon) so it is not as easy to post photos from my game at this time, but little by little, I am able to snap a few and post a few, so here we are .... this is the magnificent Deliciously Indulgent Bakery, gifted to me by @FairyGodMother, just because she wanted to help me fill the Bachini Bakery that was built by @Jude525, and I couldn't be more thrilled!!! That was so nice of her!!! I will be taking additional photos of the bakery at a later date, as well, but wanted to post these right now, so my generous gifter can see how much fun I'm having with the bakery. It is truly gorgeous! I love it so! Thank you so much!

To see these photos with some quick captions to go with them, (and I'm talking, REALLY quick captions, since I never know when my computer will freeze up), you can see the captioned photos on my Imgur account: (I didn't exactly plan for the snow, lol, but it's so pretty!)

https://imgur.com/a/kzGS5

J9d9UKe.jpg

QxMtIYn.jpg

1kA0isJ.jpg

b0vIfat.jpg

sIqYVor.jpg

qWsTH6a.jpg

o7Kn0gt.jpg

Thank you for viewing!

Hello! Here are more of the wonderful gifts I have received from generous Simmers. I've been having trouble with my computer freezing up every five minutes, (yet it lets me play Sims sometimes) but hopefully I can get this update done! :) A big thank you to all! :)

Here we go:

Trey here, with his new and cool S p i k y and Suave Hair gifted by @FairyGodMother. Trey and his older brother, Gavin, just moved to Sunset Valley from.... from... well, actually they never did say where they're from, but are already quite popular in town. Trey is a firefighter so there's that. I love the new hair. Thank you, FairyGodMother!

rpjRyya.jpg

Brenda loves the autumn theme happening in her kitchen with the help of the new housewarming gifts she received. Remember, Brenda and her little family are new to Sunset Valley.

HjFvo7r.jpg

A. The Murano Retro and Ripe Fruit Bowl was gifted by @RedHoneySky. Thank you! It's just the right accent for my kitchens and I love it! I have been admiring it for a while.

B. The Higher Tech Cake Plate was gifted by @venommistress. Inside this cake saver is an unfrosted chocolate cake
    sprinkled with powdered sugar which Brenda baked herself (she really didn't, she bought it at the local bakery, but we won't give her little secret away, will we?). I love the cake plate, thank you!

C. Mmmmm! Cupcakes! was gifted by @scillakees. Brenda and the girls spent the afternoon decorating cupcakes in purple and green Halloween colors. There's frosting all over the place, but it's a learning experience, right? I love this set. Imagine my delight when I found out the cupcakes and frosting could be tinted! Thank you!

Thank you, @AllisonChurch, for the chrome Candy Dish filled with candy! Just in time for Halloween too. I love this item! It's great for bakery displays and Sim homes! I'm happy to be able to tint it for the changing seasons and holidays.

ce4CEE9.jpg
    Gavin is obviously impressed with his new Sleek Chic hair (and himself). Gifted by @AllisonChurch. Gavin couldn't be happier and neither could I. We love his new look. Thank you!

6SgFKB8.jpg
    Dechlor (Deck for short) sports the latest look in leather in his new Lost Sims Lazy Leather. His biggest decision of the day wasn't choosing which pants to wear with his cool new jacket, but whether or not his beard and eyebrows should match his hair color or should he have eyebrows at all!? Thank you, @AllisonChurch! I love Deck's new jacket!

e3lBcCF.jpg

:)
    Gothique Living Room

Another wonderful gift I received and so perfect for the month of October! I love the set and so does Willow! It's gorgeous!

This is the Gothique Living Room. It appeared in my downloads free, right after @mikeejimbo gifted me the Gothique Sleeping Room. I was happy with that surprise! :) Thank you, @mikeejimbo!

Sometimes those teeny, sometimes blurry, pics on the EA site just don't do these sets justice, so here is a closer look.
    Here we go:

1AeqQIt.jpg

I added the rug to make it feel a little cozier.

CTdYLvI.jpg

BTEYlN2.jpg

WaNNrog.jpg

NzFni9e.jpg

ytLSKA9.jpg

Who could that someone be?
    You are so very welcome! All the pics are awesome!

Seeing all those cakes and pies and all that good stuff, is making me hungry! I haven't been out of bed long, but its time for some chocolate now :D
    You are so very welcome! All the pics are awesome!

Seeing all those cakes and pies and all that good stuff, is making me hungry! I haven't been out of bed long, but its time for some chocolate now :D

And I hear the bakery has some killer chocolate croissants. ;) Never ever too early (or too late) for chocolate. :D
    A small update, but a big thank you!!!

Many of you will recognize Athena's Olive Tree. I would see it listed on quite a few Wish Lists (yes, sometimes I stalk others' Wish Lists so I can add their wishes to my list too. It's a great way to window shop ;)) The tree is beautiful, I love potted floor plants! This was a gift from @RedHoneySky.

Also shown is the Asymmetrical Plant Frame, gifted by @ZeeGee. It's awesome. I love it's unusual look. I'm not sure why my game kept uninstalling this plant frame, but I was happy to finally find it in my game. :)
    bBFs4CJ.jpg

This is Sienna in the pretty, Swept Softly Hair gifted by @RedHoneySky. I love it and so does she, thank you!!!
    THwJQDq.jpg
    Glad you found it! Love the pic.
    scillakees wrote: »
    The pictures are great. I'm glad you like the hair. All thanks go to ZeeGee, since I was just the delivery girl for the contest.

@scillakees Lol delivery girl indeed. Oops, just saw this too.
    Okay, now I'm caught up. @funkeeferret You have some beautiful sims! But that Gavin, whew! It's getting hot in here. :)
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    Okay, now I'm caught up. @funkeeferret You have some beautiful sims! But that Gavin, whew! It's getting hot in here. :)

Thank you, @ZeeGee. Yep, that Gavin is something else. That twinkle in his eye surprised even me, when I saw it. And he's military, if you like a guy in uniform. :p He's new in town but already a large part of the soap going on in my head through screenshots so you haven't seen the last of Gavin. Fair warning, he has the heartbreaker lifetime challenge, so anyone who gets involved with him risks being just another notch on his belt. ;)