March 19 - The Sims Alexa Skill got a StrangerVille and Medieval update! Read the details here.

Create-a-Career : Looking for beta-testers

1232425262729...Next

Comments

• KasuRequiemKasuRequiem Posts: 2 New Member
    Do you plan on continued development of the tool?
    Perhaps adding a section for bonuses and special event texts would be amazing~
    Great work as it stands though!
  • CordeliaRoseCordeliaRose Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi @Neia! Just been working with the tool and I've noticed that the ideal emotion part doesn't seem to be working. Nothing shows up in the game when you click on the careers tab - just thought I'd let you know!
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,208 Member
    Hi @Neia! Just been working with the tool and I've noticed that the ideal emotion part doesn't seem to be working. Nothing shows up in the game when you click on the careers tab - just thought I'd let you know!

I do not yet have this mod (yet) and the 'ideal emotion' is missing from my careers too. Just wanted to let you know, its not because of this mod. Something about the game itself is different/broke.

Origin ID: Rawla
    Gallery hashtag: #RawlaCreations

• SimDestroyerSimDestroyer Posts: 217 Member
    Rawla wrote: »

I do not yet have this mod (yet) and the 'ideal emotion' is missing from my careers too. Just wanted to let you know, its not because of this mod. Something about the game itself is different/broke.

Ideal moods for non-active careers were officially removed by the developers some time ago.
1232425262729...Next