September 20 - Friday Highlight is here! Check it out!
September 17 - We just released a small patch for The Sims 4 on PC/Mac - click here for more details.

Create-a-Career : Looking for beta-testers

1252627282931...Next

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 31,734 Member
    Hey, all! Anybody know how to recover a login? I seem to have lost mine :(
    FAQ: culling relationship decay
    #freethebabies #TeamToasters #TeamPlayableGnomes #TeamFarms #FarmTeam #BouncyCastle!!
  • helen912helen912 Posts: 103 Member

But you are here. :wink: So we all have to wait for Neia to update her career? *sigh* Yeah, actually, we really get used to it. Every 4 weeks. Should be spelled "Sim-weaks". Anyway, let's be patient, wait n see and so on.
  • Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 86 Member

just write Neia a PM.
    Btw: Mental Therapist Career: Compatible to Patch 1.55.105.1020 - 05.09.19. Works perfectly in my game. :smile:
    edited September 10
    Sorry, I better do that in a PN, I thought. ;)
    Btw - anybody who played his neia-tool-career and got issues?
  • LuciferVArtistLuciferVArtist Posts: 6 New Member
    reports are saying the tool needs to be updated because careers are not operating correctly with new work features like work half the day or go to work late? not sure I didn't buy this recent pack nore did the update. all I know is the acting skill skips level 6.
    @ LuciferVArtist I wait for Neia's statement. She will know best and tell us if there is sth. to update or not. :smile: Thank you for answering.
  • YankeesForeverYankeesForever Posts: 2,617 Member
    Anyone have an issue with duplicating branches? I am working on a career with 4 levels but it keeps duplicating and when I load it in the game it shows it blank?
    View all My Sims 4 Creations here https://kiarasimsfourmods.home.blog/
    At the moment, I do not build a career - too busy with repairing mod issues after patches. But when I am ready, I will try out and tell you. :smile:
  • megan22megan22 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey guys, I have been working on a career for a while and I FINALLY am at the exporting stage to actually test it. Unfortunately, I can not seem to find SP4E for mac and from what I found online, there is not a version of SP4E compatible with Mac. I really want my career, but it seems like I have no way of actually using it (which plum because I invested hours into this). Is there anyone who knows a solution for Mac or who would be willing to have me file share what I have with you and get it ready and packaged correctly on a Windows? I would be VERY appreciative.