July 16 - The Sims 4 players, it's patch day! Check what's new for PC/Mac here and for console here.
July 16 - We will be performing a maintenance on The Sims 3 servers today. Details here.
July 12 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!

Create-a-Career : Looking for beta-testers

1242526272830...Next

Comments

• LuciferVArtistLuciferVArtist Posts: 5 New Member
    > @Neia said:
    > Tool has been updated ! :smile:

@Neia The commons package that comes with the download has an old date on the file. Will it still work with updated careers?
  • NeiaNeia Posts: 4,179 Member
    > @Neia said:
    > Tool has been updated ! :smile:

@Neia The commons package that comes with the download has an old date on the file. Will it still work with updated careers?

Yes, there was no change for these resources.

There will most likely be a new version for the new skills, when I'll add them to the tool.
  • helen912helen912 Posts: 78 Member
    Thank you veeeeery much - gosh u r fast!
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 31,355 Member
    You're awesome, @Neia!
    FAQ: culling relationship decay
    #freethebabies #TeamToasters #TeamPlayableGnomes #TeamFarms #FarmTeam #BouncyCastle!!
  • jessalliejessallie Posts: 6 New Member
    Where is the new file? Where can I download?
    @Neia Thank you!!!
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 31,355 Member
    jessallie wrote: »
    Where is the new file? Where can I download?

It's a website, not a file, and it's here: http://www.simneia.fr/
    FAQ: culling relationship decay
    #freethebabies #TeamToasters #TeamPlayableGnomes #TeamFarms #FarmTeam #BouncyCastle!!
    I've added the Get Famous skills, Acting and Media production, there's a new Commons file available.

Did I miss any other new skill ?
    @Neia Do I have to DL the whole career again, or just DL the new Commons file and delete the old one?
  • Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 37 Member
    @Neia Thank you so much for updating the Tool and adding the Skills, thats awesome.
    Afaik you didn't miss any Skill, but isn't the "Ideal Mood" now obsolete, since EA doesn't use it for rabbithole careers anymore?
    @Neia Thank you so much for updating the Tool and adding the Skills, thats awesome.
    Afaik you didn't miss any Skill, but isn't the "Ideal Mood" now obsolete, since EA doesn't use it for rabbithole careers anymore?

It's no longer used but it's still there in the game files so I decided to keep it too.
    helen912 wrote: »
    @Neia Do I have to DL the whole career again, or just DL the new Commons file and delete the old one?

If you have already exported the careers for the Island Living patch, you just need the new Commons.
  • UndeadNinjabitUndeadNinjabit Posts: 135 Member
    edited July 4
    When I try to recreate or add in an image, two files keep appearing but why??

ddauvqb-9007478f-5ff5-4259-ac93-ed09ab578a77.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2M2MWNkZGZkLTEzNzItNGRmZS1hMDFiLTAwNDQ2OGQ1MmYzN1wvZGRhdXZxYi05MDA3NDc4Zi01ZmY1LTQyNTktYWM5My1lZDA5YWI1NzhhNzcuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.Ma0T76Crk_37Hftl3V5KvzDgaEmkAreHB9xz5h6Qx2w

@Neia
  • LuciferVArtistLuciferVArtist Posts: 5 New Member
    Acting skill level 6 is missing.
  • FriskierKitty422FriskierKitty422 Posts: 71 Member
    Is it possible yet (I know in the past it was not) to set work outfits through your tool? MTS has a mod that does this, by MenaceMan44, but it won't work in conjunction with custom careers. Could it be possible in the future? My fireman can't go to work in a t-shirt... :D
  • JadeChan123JadeChan123 Posts: 1 New Member
    where can i upload the picture or icon to the career?
  • YankeesForeverYankeesForever Posts: 2,598 Member
    Are careers good with the latest update? @Neia