November 15 - It's Friday, so what do I have for you? A Friday Highlight - here!
November 12 - Everyone ready for November Maxis Monthly? Details here

Create-a-Career : Looking for beta-testers

1262728293032...Next

Comments

• RubenBRubenB Posts: 1 New Member
    Hallo ich habe bemerkt dass "Create a career" nicht geht es wir angezeigt
    "Diese Seite funktioniert nicht
    www.simneia.fr kann diese Anfrage momentan nicht verarbeiten.
    HTTP ERROR 500"
  • NeiaNeia Posts: 4,180 Member
    Hello all !

Sorry for the delay, I'm quite busy at the moment with BabyNeia to take care of, which is why I'm a little (a lot!) behind on updating my mods and my tool. And the server is getting full, so I'd need to do some optimization (career texts are taking too much space) for it to run again. I don't know when I'll get the time to do so.
  • Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 207 Member
    Neia wrote: »
    Hello all !

Sorry for the delay, I'm quite busy at the moment with BabyNeia to take care of, which is why I'm a little (a lot!) behind on updating my mods and my tool. And the server is getting full, so I'd need to do some optimization (career texts are taking too much space) for it to run again. I don't know when I'll get the time to do so.

Thanks for the heads-up! Take your time, the next update is coming up soon anyway XD
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • KisiuniaKisiunia Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey, i have problem. I can't login in simneia.fr. Why? I'm register,
    I cleared cookies.
  • LunaLove101LunaLove101 Posts: 12 New Member
    "This page isn’t workingwww.simneia.fr is currently unable to handle this request.
    HTTP ERROR 500"

Whenever I try to add a new career I get that and when I try to delete an unfinished career the site crashes. What gives?
  • Killnot222Killnot222 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey, I have encountered a issue while registering. I really want to create my own custom careers for the sims 4 but for some reason, anytime I register and try to log in, it tells me "Invalid login information". I have made three accounts, testing to see if I forgot something or to simply see if it is me. It won't allow me to log in with any of them.
  • SchoeneBB480SchoeneBB480 Posts: 1 New Member
    I wanted to try the Tool but there was a problem... I registered and then I wanted to log in but it didn't work :( I tried it many times and also with other Usernames and Passwords. D: Pleasssssse help :s
  • lukb13lukb13 Posts: 1 New Member
    Same as the people before me, I want to create some careers but after registering I can't login.
  • aldavoraldavor Posts: 1,239 Member
    Everyone who's writing on here complaining they can't use it, please read what Neia herself wrote back on the 28th Oct:
    Neia wrote: »
    Hello all !

So atm for some people it's not working and no time line as to getting it fixed. Please read.
    cat01.gif
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 31,920 Member
    Just here to say I'm super happy that BabyNeia gets priority :smile: :heart:
    FAQ: culling relationship decay
    #freethebabies #TeamToasters #TeamPlayableGnomes #TeamFarms #FarmTeam #BouncyCastle!!
  • KuroTintedHeartKuroTintedHeart Posts: 1 New Member
    HELP - I can't edit anything. I login, click 'delete' or 'edit' or anything, and it just redirects me to the login page. I understand that BabyNeia is the main priority. I'm just wondering if there's a way to get around this glitch on my own or if we just need to wait for any update?